April 28, 2024, 08:40:32 PM

Author Topic: The Time has come for a Rival Football Federation & National Structure  (Read 3160 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
The time is now and all parties who are interested in seeing football progress and not die out in T&T, should support a new fed and a new national structure, from a professional league, down to school football.

The time is ripe, I hope for once T&T can come together and stop the infighting and do something for the better for our football.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: The Time has come for a Rival Football Federation & National Structure
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 11:43:09 PM »
Please mods, do us all a favour and delete this post!!  ::)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 11:48:06 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

you may wish to call your village...they just put out an APB on a missing idiot
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 11:50:24 PM »

Saying that I am relived he is still alive! The guy is real entertainment in a dumb sort of way!!   :rotfl:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 11:54:13 PM »

Saying that I am relived he is still alive! The guy is real entertainment in a dumb sort of way!!   :rotfl:

if its one thing contro is a real partiot.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 11:58:21 PM »

Any field of endeavour where too much common sense is not involved I would expect him to excel in!  ;)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 12:26:28 AM by Socapro »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 12:07:07 AM »

What that mean... part idiot? If so then I disagree, ent nutten partial about it.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 01:16:27 AM by Bakes »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 12:37:59 AM »

What that mean... part idiot? If so then I disagree, ent bitten partial about it.

Thanks Bakes, I misunderstood what Zando meant because he mis-typed!

You have definitely corrected Zando there! No one here will really argue with your correction other the man himself and we all know how much he loves to argue against anything that makes sense!!  ;)

I just glad that he's off suicide watch, probably too dumb to be able to hang himself properly!!   :-[
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 12:43:29 AM by Socapro »

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 05:03:04 AM »
Contro I don't think it will work but the present structure and the individuals involved have  already crashed our football ,so I understand your frustration and call for a rival structure, we need to stand up and say enough is enough ! In fact enough is more than enough in our current situation. We too small a country for  rival dis and dat. It is just a waste of resources and energy when we have a lot of work to do. People who have the real interest of Trinidad and Tobago's football at heart should STAND UP!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 08:47:38 AM »
We too small a country for  rival dis and dat. It is just a waste of resources and energy when we have a lot of work to do. People who have the real interest of Trinidad and Tobago's football at heart should STAND UP!
         :applause: :applause: :applause: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 10:11:58 AM »
yuh reach.............blight fuucka :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

@ all else
no he ent cause we to loose, he jus epitomizes alot dat bad about d trini personality
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 10:18:17 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 10:14:57 AM »
MEXICO AND THE USA WILL ALWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BE AHEAD OF US! WHILST WE STRUGGLING TO BEAT GUYANA, MEXICO AND THE USA CONTINUE TO MAINTAIN THEIR INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE AND GAIN EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=ap-mexico-serbia

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 01:35:57 AM »

What that mean... part idiot? If so then I disagree, ent bitten partial about it.

You have definitely corrected Zando there! No one here will really argue with your correction other the man himself and we all know how much he loves to argue against anything that makes sense!!  ;)

I just glad that he's off suicide watch, probably too dumb to be able to hang himself properly!!   :-[

empty vessels making the most noise as usual

like they does say, allyuh men like it so, pro league is a failure, our national football admin is a failure and ssfl is in need for improvements

but all 3 of the blind mice are bumping their gums because it seems they are happy with the current strangle hold

no one has broken this strangle hold but yet you think a rival fed is a bad idea, its too bad all three of you are not using the brain God gave you

instead of contributing ideas and having a meaningful discussion you answer with ignorance, it shows how insecure all 3 of you are, you really think coming on here and not adding anything but meaningless insults wil inflate that insecure over inflated ego of yours?

:D
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 01:41:32 AM by Controversial »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 01:58:45 AM »

like they does say, allyuh men like it so, pro league is a failure, our national football admin is a failure and ssfl is in need for improvements

but all 3 of the blind mice are bumping their gums because it seems they are happy with the current strangle hold

no one has broken this strangle hold but yet you think a rival fed is a bad idea, its too bad all three of you are not using the brain God gave you

instead of contributing ideas and having a meaningful discussion you answer with ignorance, it shows how insecure all 3 of you are, you really think coming on here and not adding anything but meaningless insults wil inflate that insecure over inflated ego of yours?

You've just added flesh to your very own statement highlighted above!

You are what intelligent folks might call an oxymoron to common sense!!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 02:07:03 AM by Socapro »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2011, 10:58:22 AM »

so when you, bakes and zandolie buying your jaguars jersey?

set of sell outs  :D

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2011, 11:15:48 AM »

This man is so dotish that he don't even understand when people are insulting him!!

I throw in the towel yes!!  :frustrated:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 10:59:14 AM »

This man is so dotish that he don't even understand when people are insulting him!!

after savannah sink yuh battleship, yuh coming to bump yuh gums some more?

you can't insult me because your a clown and papyshow rolled in one.

im happy andre put yuh in yuh place because you are one of the most ignorant uneducated individuals i know, go in your corner and have a kit kat break, yuh need one because you spewing more tata than the labass

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 11:55:12 AM »

after savannah sink yuh battleship, yuh coming to bump yuh gums some more?

you can't insult me because your a clown and papyshow rolled in one.

im happy andre put yuh in yuh place because you are one of the most ignorant uneducated individuals i know, go in your corner and have a kit kat break, yuh need one because you spewing more tata than the labass

Calling out other men name and looking for friend yet again! Talk bout maccomere man behaviour!!

As I have said umpteenth times before, I don't take ANYTHING you post seriously!

I know you long and aspire to be taken seriously here on this forum but unfortunately the more you post on any topic is the more you show yourself up as just an “educated” fool!

Yes you feel you know my business and that I am uneducated as a proven maccomere man but at least I have a little common sense!

And my common sense tells me to view any interaction with you on this forum as simply light entertainment and nothing more!!

Glad you survived the suicide attempt after T&T's defeat in Guyana as I actually look forward to the light entertainment that you provide!   :beermug:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 12:31:33 PM by Socapro »

1]; } ?>