April 28, 2024, 12:10:07 AM

Author Topic: T&T = THE REPEATING BROKEN RECORD  (Read 784 times)

Offline Born Again!

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T = THE REPEATING BROKEN RECORD
« on: November 12, 2011, 07:28:39 AM »
Here I am again. Just got up from another bumpy night's sleep because of this team. Oh yes, I remember now, last night we lost 2-1 to Guyana? We are out of the runnings for Brasil 2014. Is it now 2018 for sure??!!! Imagine that we could not even keep a clean sheet or at least get a draw with the powerhouse that is Guyana! No think about what I just wrote..... Is Guyana a regional powerhouse? Well funded and well structured, with brilliant facilities loads of practise games and a well paid in US dollars international coach? Maybe not, but what Guyana did was study how and what it takes to beat the 'Mighty Soca Warriors'.... What is it? What is that magical substance needed to beat the men in Red, White and Black? Jamaica seemed to have it and recently Bermuda got it right as well. But what is that magical substance that Guyana needed to pull off their FIRST VICTORY IN 14 attempts on the night that it really mattered in a stadium and a pitch that reeked of dire lack (No insult meant to the Guyanese) and lack of industrial might or the blessing of natural resources???

I will tell you what that magical substance is ......That elixir is called ENDEAVOUR, HEART and DETERMINATION. All mixed together with a dose of PATRIOTISM and a sprinkling of BLOODY MINDEDNESS. That is all it takes to whip those Trickydadians. This elixir magically allows you to score more goals than you let in!!!! Simple isn't it....But the real magic in the sauce is that you CANNOT BUY this medicine....No you can't (chuckle) it has to bubble up inside you like a spring and if well nurtured this spring becomes a raging torrent. But a stark warning is be aware of fame, big contracts, facebook and financial comfort because these little things can sap your elixir so much that you will never be able to reign on the field of battle.

Born Again!

I'm no longer a young man and really fed up of this BS!!!!!

And by the way it would be of great help if we get the rid of all the faecal matter, bloodsuckers and leeches left behind by Jack and Camps before even talking about this thing called T&T football ever again.

God Bless! Get it right with Christ and all good things will surely follow.

1]; } ?>