March 28, 2024, 06:11:59 AM

Author Topic: Corneal knocks commitment of players.  (Read 5674 times)

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
Re: Corneal knocks commitment of players.
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2011, 08:37:57 AM »
There is much validity to dress code and simple distractions that can make a difference in individual and team performance. Much of the discussion I read tends to focus on one aspect of the football, however, there seems to be a lack of understanding the comprehensive and complex pieces that must all be aligned in order to have sustained performance levels and successes. Look at this story and hear a well respected US College Football coach saying his team did not perform up to standard because the players were distracted by the release of a new video game. http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Charlie-Strong-has-seen-the-enemy-and-its-name-?urn=ncaaf-wp9871
One would thing that these things are minor and probably have nothing to do with how a player or team will perform, sorry to say every little detail must be taken into consideration in terms of preparation and mental preparation is often times more critical to success than the physical or technical/tactical.
Having said that, we cannot overlook the issues of conduct across the board from top to bottom Trinidad Football is suffering for the following reasons:1. Compromise, 2. Unprofessionalism, 3. Lack of Dignity and Self Respect, 4. Accountability - both personal and collective, 5. Leadership/Vision.
Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2011, 10:56:24 AM »
Some ah allyuh just need to stop f**kin postin oui!!  So now ah man entertainment devices he using in he f**kin free time is ah problem.  Yuh go swear it ha footage wid man on de bench fiddlin rong wid f**kin ipad an ignorin de coach when he tellin dem warm up nah.  All who f**kin studyin dat is some prime f**kin grade A c0ntholez!!

Daiz why we lorse to first Bermuda and now freaking Guyana, because ah people like alyuh so, always some bligh and f@#king leeway for these fellas. These fellas need to be turned on all the time. They don't have ah freaking clue about playing and staying on the edge, knowing how to play out of their mind.  They need to be taught this. And you and yuh c**thole statement will keep we in the f@#king dump.

Keep giving them bligh, the manner in which yuh show up, dress, and carry about yuhself doh matter. bag ah rocks.

Boy shut yuh c0nt eh!!  Wha de f**k "people like me" ha to do with the performance of the players on the field?  How does "people like me" affect whether the players and staff are paid on time or not?  How de f**k "people like me impactin anything of substance imps?!!  So if ah understand yuh correct Hyland having on a Dre Beats headphones and an Ipad is a reflection of poor choice of attire right asshole?!!  So dem f**kin man who I passin dat wukkin Wall Street and have de exact same accessories musse f**kin losers den?  Imagine allyuh f**kin cryin dong man fuh havin ah f**kin headphones an muddazcont Ipad?!!  Yuh eh see allyuh f**kin dotish!!!

You just want to be an arse it seems.

These fellas learn from idiots like you. Anyway, alyuh know best yes. T&T football eh going nowhere.

Guy f**k off wit yuh asshole tawk nah.  How de f**k dem learnin anyting from f**kin me or fellaz like me?  I coachin dem?  I is dey f**kin advisor?  What de f**k I do to have such epic impact on these young men cocksucka?!!  You just want to talk shit in yuh f**kin ass oui!  What a man have in he hand coming out de airport eh ha one f**k to do wid football.  Hyland ha dem ting because he could f**kin afford to.  And if he chooses to dat eh yuh f**kin business jackass.  I never hear such utter f**kry in my life nah.  Callin you dotish is ah f**kin insult to dotish people arong de world

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2011, 11:09:52 AM »
There is much validity to dress code and simple distractions that can make a difference in individual and team performance. Much of the discussion I read tends to focus on one aspect of the football, however, there seems to be a lack of understanding the comprehensive and complex pieces that must all be aligned in order to have sustained performance levels and successes. Look at this story and hear a well respected US College Football coach saying his team did not perform up to standard because the players were distracted by the release of a new video game. http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Charlie-Strong-has-seen-the-enemy-and-its-name-?urn=ncaaf-wp9871
One would thing that these things are minor and probably have nothing to do with how a player or team will perform, sorry to say every little detail must be taken into consideration in terms of preparation and mental preparation is often times more critical to success than the physical or technical/tactical.
Having said that, we cannot overlook the issues of conduct across the board from top to bottom Trinidad Football is suffering for the following reasons:1. Compromise, 2. Unprofessionalism, 3. Lack of Dignity and Self Respect, 4. Accountability - both personal and collective, 5. Leadership/Vision.

What you citing here is different to the absolute nonsense these people saying breds.  For one thing a video game release and the addictive nature of it does not measure up to an Ipad and headphones.  Certain video games these days are actually causing break ups, sleep deprivation, employment termination, etc.  A game like COD MW for instance has grown men lining up at midnight in anticipation, so the idea of college aged men being distracted by that is not overly far fetched.  Ipad is not a device that by itself would usually cause such behavior as all it is is simply a tablet computer.  Many smart phones are able to do much of the same things only on a smaller scale.  The headphones suggest he either was using the Ipad to watch something or listen to something.  Last I checked people do that sort of stuff on flights everyday.  To the point where some airlines are now offering continuous wifi throughout flights.  So to act as if the mere sight of these things and either a messanger bag or "satchel" which is likely to contain items one would rather not have in a suitcase and within easy reach is beyond assinine.  There is nothing about Hylands appearance that seems to be beyond the norm for anyone period.  The entire team is dressed in their uniform jerseys so that cannot be held against him.  There is no reports or footage of him being insurbordinate with coaches or clowning around whether at practice or games.  So please tell me why anyone would use that as a platform to question the commitment of these young men or Hyland in particular (since it is his accessories that were highlighted to make such a ridiculous observation)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2011, 11:54:08 AM »
Some ah allyuh just need to stop f**kin postin oui!!  So now ah man entertainment devices he using in he f**kin free time is ah problem.  Yuh go swear it ha footage wid man on de bench fiddlin rong wid f**kin ipad an ignorin de coach when he tellin dem warm up nah.  All who f**kin studyin dat is some prime f**kin grade A c0ntholez!!

Daiz why we lorse to first Bermuda and now freaking Guyana, because ah people like alyuh so, always some bligh and f@#king leeway for these fellas. These fellas need to be turned on all the time. They don't have ah freaking clue about playing and staying on the edge, knowing how to play out of their mind.  They need to be taught this. And you and yuh c**thole statement will keep we in the f@#king dump.

Keep giving them bligh, the manner in which yuh show up, dress, and carry about yuhself doh matter. bag ah rocks.

Boy shut yuh c0nt eh!!  Wha de f**k "people like me" ha to do with the performance of the players on the field?  How does "people like me" affect whether the players and staff are paid on time or not?  How de f**k "people like me impactin anything of substance imps?!!  So if ah understand yuh correct Hyland having on a Dre Beats headphones and an Ipad is a reflection of poor choice of attire right asshole?!!  So dem f**kin man who I passin dat wukkin Wall Street and have de exact same accessories musse f**kin losers den?  Imagine allyuh f**kin cryin dong man fuh havin ah f**kin headphones an muddazcont Ipad?!!  Yuh eh see allyuh f**kin dotish!!!

You just want to be an arse it seems.

These fellas learn from idiots like you. Anyway, alyuh know best yes. T&T football eh going nowhere.

Guy f**k off wit yuh asshole tawk nah.  How de f**k dem learnin anyting from f**kin me or fellaz like me?  I coachin dem?  I is dey f**kin advisor?  What de f**k I do to have such epic impact on these young men cocksucka?!!  You just want to talk shit in yuh f**kin ass oui!  What a man have in he hand coming out de airport eh ha one f**k to do wid football.  Hyland ha dem ting because he could f**kin afford to.  And if he chooses to dat eh yuh f**kin business jackass.  I never hear such utter f**kry in my life nah.  Callin you dotish is ah f**kin insult to dotish people arong de world

You is just ah big c**t. Why not address meh next post, look at yuh just being f@#king stupid.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2011, 01:12:12 PM »
the majority of these players only studying to play in foreign

they don't care about if TT goes to a world cup, as long as they get their caps and get out of the country

that is their mentality, they have no pride and patriotism

jones and some others should never see national colors again, other players who have the hunger to play intl football for TT should be given the chance

build on the u23 and disregard the majority of them foreign names, hyland included, over hyped and should never play in the attacking midfield position, he should be a defender or holding mid

jones don't score goals for us, if he want back on the natl team, play him in the back, where he started off and where he will best suit us, otherwise ride out like the rest of sponges

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2011, 03:21:45 PM »
The headphones and the man purse aint have nothing to do with it!! The problem is the heart and the commitment on the FIELD!! Trinidad players only fight a game when they losing in the last 15 mins of a game!! thats the onkly time they have urgency and apply any pressure!! It have nothing to do with style or head phones and thing.............
Men have to understand this is a job ........ representing your country ,if you cant give a 100% effort in prepation aka trainings / practice .....u shouldbr be on the field n if you cant give it on the field you sure as hell shouldnt be on the team!!Shabazz correct, men dont have heart!! Talent can only get you so far!!! Men coming in wid some sorf as butter half arse tackling.......waste of time!!

Who determine this?
How u mean who determine this ? The coaching staff obviously? Thats the job of the coach...to determine the best 11 to play ! Was that a trick question??

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2011, 03:50:22 PM »

they don't care about if TT goes to a world cup, as long as they get their caps and get out of the country

jones and some others should never see national colors again, other players who have the hunger to play intl football for TT should be given the chance

build on the u23 and disregard the majority of them foreign names, hyland included, over hyped and should never play in the attacking midfield position, he should be a defender or holding mid

jones don't score goals for us, if he want back on the natl team, play him in the back, where he started off and where he will best suit us, otherwise ride out like the rest of sponges
Dude, why should anyone with real ambition aspire to play their entire career in the TT Pro League?? And wouldn't it make sense that those same players that are foreign based are there because they stand out above the players based locally? Why should we refuse to call back our better players? That is just cuttin off your nose to spite your face if you ask me. We on this same site does wonder why when we see a man shining in the local league, why he can't play for Real Madrid da da da...but as soon as they get the contract, oh they feel they too big...smh.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2011, 05:03:59 PM »
Contro, in this day and age, any player who above the rest and just want to stay home and play is a fool. If he in one of the gov't team, I can understand that a bit. But honestly if that person is that good, the agents go be at his doorstep. And if the offer is good not to refuse, you think he will not take. Was it wrong for all the previous players to take the offers and leave TT? Fellas be realistic, man!!! Remember about 3 guys from the PanAm team got try outs with Mex. teams. What if Pachuca say they wanted Molino. Should he say no?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 05:06:15 PM by Deeks »

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2011, 05:30:20 PM »

Funny I could have sworn he scored 3 in his last 4 and had 2 assists as well.  But then I doubt he can ever do enough to satisfy some of you here no matter what.  ::)

1]; } ?>