April 25, 2024, 04:44:26 AM

Author Topic: Please leave Anton alone!!  (Read 2156 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Please leave Anton alone!!
« on: November 13, 2011, 08:53:01 PM »
I'm truly tired of hearin ppl on this forum up in arms about anton corneal, and personally think it's unwarranted and totally unfair! i could understand ppl doggin his dad bc alvin is ah piece of work, but this bredder has been nothing less than a faithful servant to T&T football.

i heard someone said that anton was ah blight to our team and all his coaching endeavours failed to bare fruit, that might be true since he's not been very successful as a head coach, but this man has all the credentials to be an assistant coach and is not a failure in that department. he's had stints with WIM, beenhakker and pancho as their assistant and has been very successful in that regard, so what's the problem?

as ah matter of fact , i remember pancho's failure started when latas became his assistant, with him losing out on the gold cup and getting trashed in the hex, and according to my inside TTFF sources, pancho accused latas of underminding him for the job of head coach and decided to hand in his resignation, and god knows what else he did in order to ensure pancho's failure.

i've notice something really rotten in T&T's football. every last local football guru has ah big grinding stone in his back yard, from gally to angus eve, and we just witnessed that on friday when one of our native sons did us in bc he himself had the biggest grinding stone of them all.

i know one thing to be true, these footballers we have here in T&T is never going to play to their full potential despite all the out cries in the media or other wise, and i attribute that to the examples that were set by the old boy football fraternity in T&T who have ah blatant disregard for football excellence.

i'm just truly sorry for anton, bc he's always getting set up by this federation for failure, and just when he thinks he's in good, here come ah wave of sh!t tuh throw him off into the deep end of nothingness.

keep yuh head boy anton and doh mind these jealous mdfkrs, bc the only thing i see yuh do is bring in the best players we have into the fray, something latapy failed tuh do in his 18 month tenure of utta sh!t selections.     one comes to mind lindon chubby andrews, what dah fack was he thinking.

and allyuh have the nerve tuh dog anton.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 11:27:58 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Please leave Anton alone!!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 09:06:51 PM »
This would be a good point for him to go abroad and gig in another setting.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 09:53:20 PM »
This would be a good point for him to go abroad and gig in another setting.
The TTFF always have a good job line up for him so there is little incentive for him to go abroad!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline kaiser

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 10:19:39 PM »
long steups, i wish anton would leave we alone

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 10:42:36 PM »
long steups, i wish anton would leave we alone
Why?? elaborate.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 01:06:22 AM »
I think Just Cool is alone on this one!!

A better headline where he is guaranteed to have mass support would read:

Please Anton leave T&T football alone!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/y4ALaiCDu-c" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/y4ALaiCDu-c</a>
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 01:08:06 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline kaiser

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 05:57:20 AM »
Ok brother let me elaborate, firstly not because you doing work it means you working. Defending anton as the victim is akin to defending Bernie Madoff as a victim, and like Madoff, Anton and the rest are responsible for setting up a footballing ponzi scheme in this country. Truth be told Anton and this administration are infused they are one and the same. A great general once said in battle give me ragged lions rather than gilded lambs, Anton has always been a coach and administrator who plays favorites and encourages those he favors to be played rather than reward hard workers and players with heart. If Anton like you yuh bread buttered, you could miss training and show up on game day with a dead murray street hooker in a bag and yuh go still sweat because you are one of his gilded lambs. So Anton and this admin has been sowing the seeds of heartlessness and we are now reaping the harvest , this is the real silence of the lambs.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 09:05:55 AM by kaiser »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 06:25:19 AM »
ok bbrother let me elaborate, firstly not because you doing work it means you working. defending anton as the victim is akin to defending bernie madoff as a victim, and like madoff, anton and the rest are responsible for setting up a footballing ponzi scheme in this country. truth be told anton and this administration are infused they are one and the same. a great general once said in battle give me ragged lions rather than gilded lambs, anton has always been a coach and administrator who plays favorties and encourages those he favors to be played rather than reward hard workers and players with heart. if anton like you yuh bread buttered who could miss training and show up on game day wirh a dead murray street hooker in a bag and yuh go still sweat because you are one of his gilded lambs. so anton and this admin has been sowing the seeds of heartlessness and we are now reaping the harvest , this is the real silence of the lambs
I could say the same for ah number of coaches, but i'll tell you what, since anton corneal was around these three coaches, i always saw our best players in the fold.  forinstance, i believe anton don't care for birchall, @ least his dad didn't, but every time anton was the assitant coach birchall featured., now lets look 2 latapy our darling.

during latas tenure, i've never seen such blatant disregard for talented players and ah strong hint of nepotism. latas put all he fren den in thew team despite their lack of talent, while totally ignoring  some of our best players. criss birchall, colin samuels, kendell jagdoesingh who was in form @ the time, nigel henry, avery jones, khallem hyland, darryl roberts, who was also in form, aurtis whitley, osie telesford and lester peltier just to name ah few were all ignored by latapy.  how is he in any way different than anton? but latapy can do no wrong for ost ppl.

i could go on and on with the curry favor thing by local coaches, gally alvin , bertille and the list goes on, that's why i don't endorse local coaches, only bc the fren ting does get in the way of the football.

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 07:07:05 AM »
Just cool like you is Anton bredda or what? Anton is not up to that standard and dat is dat! I agree with socapro you alone on dis one! Don't try to defend the indefensible!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2011, 08:41:00 AM »
I was willing to give Anton a bly until he blame d ipod 4 his team dismal performance when he coach d Under 17. So Anton d door is open walk through it. Scamps, Jack went through it screaming and kicking but they went through it so Anton and yuh fadder PLEASE LEAVE.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline TRUwarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2011, 09:06:15 AM »
JUS COOL...yuh ever heard the saying "Insanity is trying the same thing and expecting different results"
Anton...somehow is used as ah "local advisor" to every foreign coach that we get....and he eh cutting it...why always he? lol worst yet he have his 'faves' who he 'pushes' to the coach's forefront, ulterior motives and politics have TnT football where it is now #STAT

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2011, 02:11:36 PM »
Someone has to stop Alvin and Anton. After Jack they are the biggest obstacles to the progress of our football!

1]; } ?>