March 28, 2024, 05:45:44 AM

Author Topic: Peltier says Trencin shaped him into lethal weapon.  (Read 1829 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Peltier says Trencin shaped him into lethal weapon.
« on: October 13, 2011, 04:18:33 AM »
Peltier says Trencin shaped him into lethal weapon.
By: Shaun Fuentes.

T&T’s hat-trick hero says the confidence from performing well with Slovakian club AS Trencin was a factor in his commanding performance against Barbados on Tuesday at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

Peltier joined the T&T team last week ahead of the World Cup qualifier away to Bermuda on the heels of a 90-minute showing for AS Trencin and a two-goal performance in the club’s emphatic win the previous week. And the ex-San Juan Jabloteh man believes the high-level action is turning him into a lethal weapon.

“I think the football out there has definitely helped me. I always believed in myself but having been in Slovakia for a few months has really helped me in terms of becoming the player that I can really be.

“I came into the squad to face Bermuda high in confidence and I wanted to score badly. And then for the Barbados game I really had to fall back on my belief and knowing what I’m capable of.

“The constant high level of football in Slovakia is bringing out that side of me. Club football and international football is different but playing at a decent level every week can definitely help you and I hope I can continue this for a long time to come,” Peltier said.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Peltier says Trencin shaped him into lethal weapon.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 05:51:18 AM »
Where's the quote?

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 07:44:43 AM »
found this on AS Trencin FC website
http://www.astrencin.sk/spravy/index.php?clanok=2066

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 09:07:03 AM »
found this on AS Trencin FC website
http://www.astrencin.sk/spravy/index.php?clanok=2066

AS Trencin winger Lester Peltier in Tuesday's match Central American qualifier procedure for 2014 World Cup in Brazil presented a pure hat-trick in the home victory over Trinidad and Tobago and Barbados in the ratio 4:0. Year-old player who tried to enforce even Arsenal and Portsmouth, scored in the 7th, 54th and 62 min, and thanks to him, "The Soca Warriors" keep in the game to advance to the next phase, when a leading French Guiana behind a single point.

"In this duel I was fully concentrated, even I can not communicate with some teammates, so I immerse into their own thoughts. Hat-trick of course pleased me, but it is important to contribute to the collective performance of team success," said the hero of the evening for your National Federation, said: "I have long seen our representation in such a cool game, came to us almost everything that we tried. I hope we keep this form and manage other matches."

Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 09:22:26 AM »
Nice write up, central american typo aside
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 09:41:46 AM »
Where's the quote?

uneccessary hyperbole. and then at some point when they fail, as everyone does occasionally, they become rank shitongs
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 11:29:18 AM »
he will be the X-Factor for our campaign

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 11:49:04 AM »
Wait the same far team that too far.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 11:49:21 PM »
No surprise his level has elevated.  Clubs home need to learn to train with intensity.  Dem setta strolling pace sessions ain't go work.  Plus, he probably eating better and doing weight training and taking a more holistic approach to the game.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 04:26:05 AM »
It is clear to see that leaving Trinidad has helped him as a player tremendously.

I hope one day that W Conn would allow Shahdon to leave and develop as well.
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2011, 04:34:16 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iFjKV84mwm0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iFjKV84mwm0</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>