April 28, 2024, 06:05:23 PM

Author Topic: Congrats to Pres (Sando)!!  (Read 18312 times)

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Congrats to Pres (Sando)!!
« on: October 24, 2005, 05:58:51 PM »
It may have been posted before, but as a Pres Sando 'old boy' may I just extend congratulations to the current crop for gaining promotion back to the Championship division of the SSFL. :applause: Two seasons in the doldrums of the Senior division (or whatever it called now) was hard to stomach. Also congrats for beating Naps on the weekend, this seems to be an increasingly rare occurance these days. :notworthy:

Now I think I'll actually pay attention to the happenings in the SSFL next season.

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
Re: Congrats to Pres (Sando)!!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 06:01:52 PM »
lol...
well when i was in Naps 88-95--- we got wailed mercilessly....
and then two years later the transformation started!!
so buck up...
although we never got demoted@@

*snickers*
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline Trinimac

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 06:02:26 PM »
Pres had a Bullaman Team. Princes Town all the way.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2005, 06:03:27 PM »
all ah allyuh had bullerman team

MALICK ALL DE WAY :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 06:03:54 PM »
i glad they back. we need de target practice.

bring them on so naps could drop a good 10-0 whipping on they ass.

Offline Trinimac

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 06:06:14 PM »
What the hell this guy saying. Naps was out of the league from 93 to 95. They had a bullaman team all the way. The only team who have never been demoted is Princes Town. P/TOWN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CONSISTENT. We bust Malick ass in 95, when we win Intercol.

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2005, 06:07:54 PM »
out of the league...
are you Jack Warner... cause you obviously dont know what you are talking about....
 :rotfl:
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2005, 06:08:06 PM »
ey ey cool it nobody never buss malick we simply didnt want anybody to think it was a conspiricy so we allow other teams to win occasionally

watch out fuh next year

allyuh lucky allyuh down south
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2005, 06:10:23 PM »
hahah im surprised a Pres man can even raise his head higher than the white line on the road...
less scholarships than we, not in the same league as we for two years...
andre right... Naps need somebody for target practice so we can take on Malick!
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline Trinimac

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2005, 06:11:42 PM »
YES NAPS WAS OUT OF THE DAM INTERCOL. IT WAS NOT UNTIL THAT 96 NAPS STARTED BACK PLAYONG. AND PRINCES TOWN PUT IT ON THEM THAT YEAR. WE WORK DEM PUNNANY

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2005, 06:21:05 PM »
Pres beat naps. Didn't Naps win the south zone in the ssfl. Naps was probably trying out recruits for next year. Anyway congrats to pres for coming back into the south zone. Therefore if pres coming back, which team leaving. Anyone know who came last in the south zone. Hope is not St benedict's

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2005, 06:27:13 PM »
JOY oh JOY.... is about time pres get their act together...... pres-naps-benedicts is a serious rivalry....  :chilling:

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2005, 06:42:15 PM »
actually it wasnt no second string squad that played...naps had their starters playing...even javed miss he penalty..Naps mus be shame! how yuh cud end the league unbeaten and a senior grade side come and beat yuh! even scoring first with a bullet that hang up the keeeper? Well done Robbie for scoring for we! yuh gettin nuff beers wen i back in Xmas...
oh and naps was already demoted! Princes town is the only side that never has been
Back in Trini...

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2005, 08:20:40 PM »
blah blah Pres sucks...
blah blah....Pres jealous.... blah blah....
boy allyuh pres man must have mouth....Naps was unbeaten against real competition... where it counted.
But fine... the Senior level Pres team beats South SSFL champs...so lemme guess according to a Pres man thinking.. you shoulda win the league too right?
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2005, 10:13:35 PM »
what the arse allyuh talking bout..Naps never get demoted  >:(
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2005, 10:19:49 PM »

Well if they didn't get demoted whey de hell dey was in 95? not in de league I could tell yuh dat

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2005, 10:26:15 PM »

naps definitely get demoted at some point during my time in Pres (91-98).  I think they played senior grade for 2 seasons, but it might have been just one or as much as 3.   Was just after Anton Brown left if I remember correctly.  By '96 (the year of the strike) they were back playing championship.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2005, 10:34:37 PM »
ok if allyuh say so..ill have to find out from them boys who was on the team during those years..i was in the same year with Anton..ah go call him
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2005, 12:11:53 AM »
Finally, we back. Good hustling fellas...looking forward to the match on Nov 4th against Naps again.

blah blah Pres sucks...
boy allyuh pres man must have mouth....Naps was unbeaten against real competition... where it counted.
But fine... the Senior level Pres team beats South SSFL champs...so lemme guess according to a Pres man thinking.. you shoulda win the league too right?

Ease off the estrogen partner...you acting like a real bitch..then again you went naps so that expected.

Instead of being happy that your side getting good competition you acting like a 12 year old...but you went naps so that expected.

No hard feelings and big respect to all Naps MEN.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2005, 01:08:10 AM »
Wey dem team allyuh talking bout from , South? Dey does play school football down dey?
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2005, 02:33:50 AM »
Finally, we back. Good hustling fellas...looking forward to the match on Nov 4th against Naps again.

blah blah Pres sucks...

Ease off the estrogen partner...you acting like a real bitch..then again you went naps so that expected.

Instead of being happy that your side getting good competition you acting like a 12 year old...but you went naps so that expected.

No hard feelings and big respect to all Naps MEN.

As a Pres man.. jealousy is to be expected.

Is that your best comeback...I guess once again proving Pres men just second class....*lol*
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline ironman

• Full Warrior
  • dont joke with u life
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2005, 04:37:45 AM »
P Town :flamethrower:  is one of the most under-rated team in the whole SSFL always going to give you a run in fact the south zone I would say is much more competative a zone than say North or east.They only entered the league in 1988.They will prevail one day...again.My Side foreva :applause:
tell them it was me

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2005, 08:03:46 AM »
Allyuh only talkin bout P/Town and Naps any of allyuh following d league dis year is Mucurapo year,d Big 5 final is between Signal Hill & Mucurapo and bein a past man from d hills i backin them but Mucurapo go take it.
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2005, 08:19:42 AM »
have to say congrats to pres. But remember when you come back in the south zone next year is licks you go get

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2005, 09:53:07 AM »
This news made meh day. glad to see the team back where it rightfully belongs and i promise allyuh that it is serious bizness come next year.

p.s.  i ent pointing no fingers and i ent trying to start no ole talk but at least we doing we ting w/o importing players from all over.

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2005, 10:23:23 AM »
oh no you didnt....
pres was importing players a long time ago...
just that the current direction has wavered and subsequently Bro Michael or whoever is there.. shattered Pres pride.
We might import players, but look at the good, if we do import... we offering them a Naps education... not an Icacos Composite or Moruga Junior Sec one, so it benefits everyone.

They get educated and we win Championship Divisions and not Senior divisions.. *lol*
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2005, 10:37:50 AM »
Naps was demoted during my time at Pres from 92-99.
After Naps was demoted - they got Jan to turn their program around and he coached them out of the senior div the following year.
Upon re-entering the Championship Division, they were again last and about to be demoted once more - when by the grace of a TTUTA strike, the SSFL was cancelled.

Ask Roy Jagroopsingh - who was instrumental in making sure that season was blown off and Naps did not suffer further indignity.

.... and if you want to talk about Scholarships - No school in the country has won more scholarships (altogether) than Pres San F'do since 1980.

When you ready to debate that and you have actual STATS ... bring it!!! - I eh holding meh breath.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2005, 10:44:09 AM »

We might import players, but look at the good, if we do import... we offering them a Naps education... not an Icacos Composite or Moruga Junior Sec one, so it benefits everyone.

Hoss ... what you talking about education?
The only people in Naps that doh bring roti fuh lunch is the Football team.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2005, 10:54:27 AM »
Naps was demoted during my time at Pres from 92-99.
After Naps was demoted - they got Jan to turn their program around and he coached them out of the senior div the following year.
Upon re-entering the Championship Division, they were again last and about to be demoted once more - when by the grace of a TTUTA strike, the SSFL was cancelled.

Ask Roy Jagroopsingh - who was instrumental in making sure that season was blown off and Naps did not suffer further indignity.

.... and if you want to talk about Scholarships - No school in the country has won more scholarships (altogether) than Pres San F'do since 1980.

When you ready to debate that and you have actual STATS ... bring it!!! - I eh holding meh breath.

AH HA... so you was around when we (FATIMA) roll down skinner park and dust out both allyuh beloved Presentation and Naparima in '97.... dem two sides... de pride of South... boil down like bhagi in front dey home crowd pack up in Skinner Park.... ha ha ha

but I eh go lie... them two games was some of de best ah ever play... South supporters is ah whole different vibes to up North... dem really really love dey football... best intercol atmosphere by far.... them men chanting loud... de stands rocking and creaking, ppl pelting scratch bomb... de works... de whole place was smoky.... like dem brazilian games yuh does see on tv... good memories yes!

de first time ah hear... "FAAAATIMA.... YUH MUDDER C**T!!!"
ah getta chill ha ha ha
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2005, 11:11:44 AM »

AH HA... so you was around when we (FATIMA) roll down skinner park and dust out both allyuh beloved Presentation and Naparima in '97.... dem two sides... de pride of South... boil down like bhagi in front dey home crowd pack up in Skinner Park.... ha ha ha

but I eh go lie... them two games was some of de best ah ever play... South supporters is ah whole different vibes to up North... dem really really love dey football... best intercol atmosphere by far.... them men chanting loud... de stands rocking and creaking, ppl pelting scratch bomb... de works... de whole place was smoky.... like dem brazilian games yuh does see on tv... good memories yes!

de first time ah hear... "FAAAATIMA.... YUH MUDDER C**T!!!"
ah getta chill ha ha ha

I remember that game well .... yellow boots on smallman. BTW .. what happened to him? Gundy forget to mark the man, foul him, free kick in extra-time - goal - game over.
Yup ... Riddim section was maddness. In 99, Pres went to the HCS to play St Anthony's and Guardian wrote an entire article on Pres Spirit.

... Naps men will try to fight it down that they're not the fas*yholes of South - tell them go and ask Fayad about when some imps from Naps pelt a bottle and Cutlash run over and beat everyman in sight - chase them to the cycle track ... and then about 40 999 Jeeps pull up.
All Naps "men" have is talk ....

1]; } ?>