April 27, 2024, 12:04:41 PM

Author Topic: Congrats to Pres (Sando)!!  (Read 18292 times)

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
Re: Congrats to Pres (Sando)!!
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2005, 04:02:32 PM »
Poti yuh make meh pores raise wid da post boy.

Ah copy it and save it.

.... and ah bet yuh sing it in yuh head too.

If yuh mad enough like me ... yuh eh care who listening - yuh singing it out loud too!!

(besides, how much time Mrs. Lee Mack tell yuh she go carry yuh by Bro if yuh doh join Jr Choir fuh Music Festival) - we does win dat an all every year too

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2005, 04:05:51 PM »
To All Pres Men:
Check out the website presmen.org.  It was recently launched but the forums are not very active.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2005, 04:35:20 PM »

Who else was in Form 1 when it was brown?
Nuff respect for everybody who was in 1P

... and ah jess had to put this one on there, cuz it was Hell Day and I pelt dong nuff Naps man with egg when they was leaving Susamachar.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2005, 05:15:32 PM »
???

Wham hoss .. yuh loss fuh words or wha?
Wham ... allyuh didn't have a badman english teacher like SHEPPY tuh show allyuh how tuh write an ting?

Sheppy is a boss boy...dat man teach we english for CXC and barely even speak...jus snap he fingers and ting..and we still mostly get ones!
And de pres hymn loooooooooorse i eh hear dat for a while...singing for assembly man used to get real hype up and ting...
Big up to Jaiks for finally gettin the football in order now
Back in Trini...

Offline stillmatic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2005, 05:36:27 PM »
AYE NAPARIMA ASSHOLE...PRES HAD 5 MEN IN THE TOP 10 IN A'LEVELS EH...SOP TAKE UR TIME....AND ALL OUR PLAYERS PASS FOR PRES...WE DOH GO RECRUTING A WHOLE JUNIOR SEC CLASS...WE USE WHAT WE HAVE..PLUS NAPS NEVER BEAT PRES ANY 10-0..I MEAN WE GET LICKS BUT NEVER TEN.....AND TRINIMAC...U IS ASS...TALKING BOUT PRES IS A BULLERMAN SIDE.....PLUS P/TOWN WEREN'T ALWAYS UP.....AND WHEN  P/TOWN WAS A RIPPER SIDE IT IS BECAUSE I PRES MEN WHO DIDN'T DO GOOD IN CXC WENT THERE....LIKE VIJAY SAMARRO,DWIGHT DILLION.LYNDON LUKE,AND  MARVIN PHILLIPS...WHO ALL STARRED FOR P/TOWN AND IF U ASK ANY OF THEM THEY WOULD TELL U PRES IN NOT A BULLERMAN SIDE

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2005, 05:42:31 PM »
AYE NAPARIMA ASSHOLE...PRES HAD 5 MEN IN THE TOP 10 IN A'LEVELS EH...SOP TAKE UR TIME....AND ALL OUR PLAYERS PASS FOR PRES...WE DOH GO RECRUTING A WHOLE JUNIOR SEC CLASS...WE USE WHAT WE HAVE..PLUS NAPS NEVER BEAT PRES ANY 10-0..I MEAN WE GET LICKS BUT NEVER TEN.....AND TRINIMAC...U IS ASS...TALKING BOUT PRES IS A BULLERMAN SIDE.....PLUS P/TOWN WEREN'T ALWAYS UP.....AND WHEN  P/TOWN WAS A RIPPER SIDE IT IS BECAUSE I PRES MEN WHO DIDN'T DO GOOD IN CXC WENT THERE....LIKE VIJAY SAMARRO,DWIGHT DILLION.LYNDON LUKE,AND  MARVIN PHILLIPS...WHO ALL STARRED FOR P/TOWN AND IF U ASK ANY OF THEM THEY WOULD TELL U PRES IN NOT A BULLERMAN SIDE

WHOA HOSSSSS ... doh get heart attack dey!!!
The only ting dat should be giving yuh heart attack is d Curry Q dat Mrs. Lee Mack does sell fuh 1P

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2005, 05:45:39 PM »
easy dey fellas. hold it dong on de cussing and ting. i know we love the school (i love it too..was vice head prefect, venture scout, intercol bugler etc.)  but de naps men feel their school was de best too-no harm in dat and we hav to remember ppl reading the posts from all over and presmen is classy folks. i have nuff pardnas from naps, used to go lessons w/ darren ganga-solid fellow.

just today i was raking meh lawn here and i start to hum de hymn-put meh in a nostalgic mood.  wish i could be back dey now giving out some billets  ;D

the lines straight?  go inside now.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2005, 05:46:38 PM »
“Rodney”:  what years you went Pres?  I was there from ’73 to ’81.  Good to see you following the fortunes of the world’s greatest school all the way out in the UK.

I went to Pres between 84 and 91. First game I saw as a student was ah 5-1 hammering from Naps at Skinner Park with Mr Leonson Lewis bussin we up wearing a chupid headband. Had a great time there, many good memories....especially the 4-1 beating inflicted on CIC and Shaka in the Intercol semis, I still remember the faces of them north boys, they had some serious mouth on them pregame...postgame, every youth face twist up like they just suck ah lemon!  :rotfl: shame El do take we out in the final  :(  Worst memory was getting involved in what almost turn into a riot between our Students and the 'Supporters' of Benedicts at Skinner Park in 90. Virtually no Benedicts students was involved but it was the first and only time I've seen Adults attack young teenagers in a football game. luckily good sense prevailed....and the police!

Always looking out for me school...hope they have an extended and successful stay in the SSFL this time.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2005, 05:59:12 PM »
Worst memory was getting involved in what almost turn into a riot between our Students and the 'Supporters' of Benedicts at Skinner Park in 90. Virtually no Benedicts students was involved but it was the first and only time I've seen Adults attack young teenagers in a football game. luckily good sense prevailed....and the police!

After a while ... and after ah stop wearing size 26 pants in form 1 with no belt ... ah realise dat ah iron hub does wuk as ah real good weapon .. tuh pelt and den run dong Park St (past Mr. Radhay house) as fast as yuh could.
Ah had get tuh see Benedicts play Arima in d park when ah was going Boys' RC and what had happen in dat infamous game - but since ah went Boys RC - ah had plenty padna who went Benedicts too - an Declan was meh family good fren, so ah coulda lime with Benedicts fellas when the whole ah La Romain come to fight and bun down everything in site ....... but the worse I see in my time was when Pres (with Avery John, Cecil Hinds and Rigo) from dat Bomb Squad days play P/town with Ike Jurwan et al .... and Avery score a penalty in the 89th minute fuh we tuh win South Zone Intercol ... after that, ah black band P/ Town maxi (mussbe Dynamic an dem) pull up with one setta 40 year old rasta with big stone and 2x4 an ting .... and buss licks in we ass.
Dem men even pelt big stone at the old Pres bus and had injured Cecil.

.. After dat Mikey went Florida and get that badazz bus dat mussbe was bullet proof.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 06:00:57 PM by Rotato Poti »

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2005, 06:21:21 PM »

child...nuff said!
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2005, 06:27:32 PM »
great stories guys...
in the end .. it is the camraderie and spirit we all remember.
I meet Pres men here in Toronto and is still ole talk back and forth.. one is a director of finance at a big telecom, he tried to recruit me for the Peoplesoft team at his company .... of course i tell him i ent wukking for no Pres man....but we drinking all the time.. he is 15 yrs older.. healthy respect...another old boy a CIC boy in toronto.. same thing.. no matter how far yuh go.. you does remember the good ole times.

The picong between boys' school is fun... but within every adult conversation.. you have underachievers like Mr Kareem.... *sigh*... Pres allyuh could have him. Funny though in that... anyone could easily find how who I am and what I do... but it is easy to shout high when no one cant tell you from a dog in the road.
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2005, 06:29:04 PM »
ms lee mack curry q oh gossssssh dat was bess...and dem damn donation u used to get wen mayfair comin round!!! dat was real pain in de ass!
Back in Trini...

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2005, 06:34:55 PM »
talkin about the Lee Macks ..... how much time yuh in d back ah d stands by Neal & Massy - right behind d riddim section .... and yuh see ah man with ah ham radio and yuh bawl out ......... BUBBLESSSSSSSSSSSS  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Dre Day

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2005, 07:56:30 PM »
O Lady of Presentation,
For us we bid thee pray,
That college days may be of worth,
While we our time abide on earth,
And trials face each day.

As students of Presentation,
We pledge to ever be,
Brave soldiers in the bitter strife,
For self-assertion in this life,
And men of dignity.

It matters little where we roam
In the years that lie ahead,
The knowledge that we here acquire,
Shall help our nation to aspire,
For we are men sincere.

Majestic on its verdant hill,
Our school o'erlooks the sea,
It stands a monument to those,
Who all their life to serve it chose,
That it fore'er may be.

pres memories run de route.. big tune...
http://prescoll.edu.tt/hymn.mp3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2005, 08:07:39 PM »
Big tune there boy!
Back in Trini...

Offline triniexception

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2005, 08:25:11 PM »
Well nuff big ups to Pres from Toronto I was glad to hear we finally beat dem naps boys, according to my calculations it way 2 long since we mash dem men up.  and by the way people shud stop hyping up this Nakhid ting and the Jamaica ting I find we minding Bahrain bizness 2 much, we hadda rally behind we side and play the beautiful game like it born to be played, Once we knocking ball nobody can't come round we especially no Bahrain . We Dey in Germany!

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2005, 10:42:26 PM »
Trinimac.  Link meh, iz Nio.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2005, 02:22:22 AM »
By the way, apparently we are playing Naps in the first round of Intercol on the 4th of November. I obiviously out the loop....never knew Senior division sides could play in Intercol  ???

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2005, 04:46:29 AM »
By the way, apparently we are playing Naps in the first round of Intercol on the 4th of November. I obiviously out the loop....never knew Senior division sides could play in Intercol  ???

there are only 7 sides in the zone so the senior winners will make it the regular 8 teams in intercol.

Offline Herc 2

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2005, 05:12:10 AM »
Alllyuh "Pres" men win that challenge trophy once in de last four years and getting on as if yuh win de World Cup.  From what I hear we let allyuh win so allyuh could be promoted in de real divison so we can whup up on yuh in the "Nation's" eyesight once again.  While you celebarting that win we are going on to play for the National SSFL Trophy (the one that really matters)

L. Hercules
Naparima (82-87)

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2005, 07:25:22 AM »

L. Hercules
Naparima (82-87)
what is that? the time you became you an ass?

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2005, 08:39:12 AM »
Alllyuh "Pres" men win that challenge trophy once in de last four years and getting on as if yuh win de World Cup.  From what I hear we let allyuh win so allyuh could be promoted in de real divison so we can whup up on yuh in the "Nation's" eyesight once again.  While you celebarting that win we are going on to play for the National SSFL Trophy (the one that really matters)

L. Hercules
Naparima (82-87)

lloyd hercules?

i remember you dred.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2005, 08:56:34 AM »

L. Hercules
Naparima (82-87)

This post makes no sense..the Naps game had nothing to do with promotion.  Allyuh men real jokey.  You should worry about Signal Hill and San Juan.

Offline salt-or-fresh

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2005, 10:30:34 AM »
Alyuh could say whatever alyuh want about Pres. When I was ah Pres baller  cuttin ass alyuh say de same ting! We coming out of ah slump, alyuh sayin de same ting. Ah hope alyuh know alyuh posting on ah Presman forum, thanks fuh de support...

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2005, 10:35:56 AM »
this thread reminder mih of the age old EA Sports FIFA vs. Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven debate.

what is the point of it?

anyhow, i nominate SJC, sando as the premier school in south. them woman was fine as f**k...and some ah dem was some real freaks.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2005, 10:38:49 AM »
this thread reminder mih of the age old EA Sports FIFA vs. Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven debate.

what is the point of it?

anyhow, i nominate SJC, sando as the premier school in south. them woman was fine as f**k...and some ah dem was some real freaks.

The point is Pro Evo is the best  :devil:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Dre Day

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2005, 10:43:37 AM »

what is the point of it?

is...

;D

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2005, 01:47:18 PM »
just picong on this thread..
and SJC on the Promenade rulez!!
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2005, 02:00:46 PM »
must be set of talk once naps and pres get mention
Back in Trini...

Offline salt-or-fresh

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2005, 02:06:02 PM »
Mista Naparima, ah fuget tu tell yuh dat de man who was coaching Pres tuh cut alyuh ass regularly is a Naps man. Check yuh history.
De level of ball gone dong. Men biggin up Princess Tong as championship team! Now dat is kicks!

1]; } ?>