April 28, 2024, 04:10:56 PM

Author Topic: Oh Flock !  (Read 8223 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Oh Flock !
« on: November 15, 2011, 04:47:10 PM »
Prominent pastor quits after being caught in adulterous sex acts…
One of the country’s most prominent Pentecostal pastors, Peter Regis, has been forced to resign after being caught in a sexual relationship with the wife of a junior pastor of his Valencia Pentecostal Assembly.

Regis, 57, who is a well-known Gospel singer also features on Family Focus Network, one of the country’s leading radio stations catering to the born-again Christian community. He was one of the religious leaders leading the peace initiative in John John following the death of 10-year-old Tecia Henry two years ago.

Last week Regis tendered his resignation to the Pentecostal Assemblies of the West Indies (PAWI) and the board of the Valencia Pentecostal Assembly after a junior pastor presented evidence of an intimate relationship between Regis and the junior pastor’s wife.

This is the third time that Regis has been caught up in a sex scandal with female members of his flock, Mirror was reliably informed. On the last occasion, a few years ago he was warned by PAWI and placed on probation.

On this occasion he was caught with his pants down, on tape, with a 30 year-old female member of his church performing steamy sex acts in what appears to be the bedroom of his home.

According to a church member familiar with the issue, the woman’s husband saw a flash drive in her handbag and reportedly sought the assistance of a friend with a computer to download it out of curiosity. To his surprise the flash drive contained a “blue movie,” featuring his wife and his Pastor.

The junior pastor, a maxi taxi driver, was said to be traumatized by the nature of the sex acts, which did not include the missionary position.

The cuckolded husband took photos of the acts to the executive of the Valencia Pentecostal Assembly, Regis’ church, and the pastor was called to a meeting where he admitted his guilt and immediately submitted his resignation when confronted with the evidence.

Pastor Regis also apologised at the meeting as his resignation was immediately and unanimously accepted.

When TnT Mirror contacted Pastor Regis on the matter he admitted that he had let his family and congregation down.

“I blew it,” he said, in a tormented voice.

He confirmed that he has resigned, saying that the incident was the work of the devil.

“This is male-shame,” and I am apologising to everybody and the church,” he said.
“I am devastated,” he added.

However, Pastor Regis said he did not wish to go into any further details adding that he did not know how the sex photos got into the hands of the woman’s husband.

Members of his congregation were taken by surprise when they turned up for church on Sunday to see Regis sitting in the pew and another pastor conducting the service.

He later appeared on the pulpit and apologized for what he had done to a female member of his church. Close friends of the maxi taxi driver, who has also been active in the church, say that he has been devastated given the nature of the video recording and will need time to recover.

Pastor Regis is married and is the father of four children, all adults.

While some members of the church are reportedly holding a week of prayers for him, other parishioners told TnT Mirror he should stay away from the church.

http://www.tntmirror.com/2011/11/13/oh-flock

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Oh Flock !
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 06:12:24 PM »
So sayeth the shepherd ..so sayeth the flock..... then flock the shepherd must be their motto

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 07:36:49 PM »
No matter how much times I read it...I does dead laffing at dis:

According to a church member familiar with the issue, the woman’s husband saw a flash drive in her handbag and reportedly sought the assistance of a friend with a computer to download it out of curiosity. To his surprise the flash drive contained a “blue movie,” featuring his wife and his Pastor.

The junior pastor, a maxi taxi driver, was said to be traumatized by the nature of the sex acts, which did not include the missionary position

I feeling sorry for all involved doh. Dis a major embarassment.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 08:11:34 PM »
ah wonder if he prick get hard watchin ah next man f**k he wife.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 09:26:59 PM »
No matter how much times I read it...I does dead laffing at dis:

The junior pastor, a maxi taxi driver, was said to be traumatized by the nature of the sex acts, which did not include the missionary position

I feeling sorry for all involved doh. Dis a major embarassment.

ENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 10:06:34 PM »
But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

Luke 12:48

Sad , especially for their spouses.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 11:28:17 PM »

You real over the line there.  And I usually very chill.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 11:42:57 PM »
Very sad situation indeed.  The fella is an icon, knew him fairly well.  It reminds me of a half truth:  The difference between one man standing and another man falling is opportunity.  :)   However, the whole truth is that there is no temptation given to a man that is not common to all men.  But God with the temptation will provide a way of escape.  Praying for you and your family Peter. 

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 08:58:22 AM »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 09:33:27 AM »
Very sad situation indeed.  The fella is an icon, knew him fairly well.  It reminds me of a half truth:  The difference between one man standing and another man falling is opportunity.  :)   However, the whole truth is that there is no temptation given to a man that is not common to all men.  But God with the temptation will provide a way of escape.  Praying for you and your family Peter. 

allyuh men fail to realize whatever post or office ah man have or hold doh make him immune to nanny.ah man is ah man.human nature is ah volatile ting.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 09:48:32 AM »

You real over the line there.  And I usually very chill.

seems to me is the Pastor who crossed the line and has the nerve to blame the devil.  Sounds like Flip Wilson.

The third time (allegedly)?

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 09:50:14 AM »

allyuh men fail to realize whatever post or office ah man have or hold doh make him immune to nanny.ah man is ah man.human nature is ah volatile ting.

but capo dem fellas does actively conspire to turn dey wives into prudes an den does turn around, get bored and go after d opposite

some might find dis offensive eh but god said sex in marriage I am however yet to see where he stipulates no guttilookback, doggy-style, ride um cowgirl or helicopter.........is we who decided dat
I pity the fool....

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 09:51:41 AM »

What about prayers for the victims of his transgressions? Or are there no victims?
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 09:54:50 AM »
The man is stink...icon no more...
He is a sinner; sleeping with a junior pastor's wife...she's also stink.  They both deserve to rot away

This is the third time that Regis has been caught up in a sex scandal with female members of his flock, Mirror was reliably informed. On the last occasion, a few years ago he was warned by PAWI and placed on probation.

If this is so PAWI should also shoulder some of the blame...3 times he got caught, did they expect him to learn; especially in a post where honour and integrity are not to be compromised?
whey boy!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 09:56:55 AM »

but capo dem fellas does actively conspire to turn dey wives into prudes an den does turn around, get bored and go after d opposite

some might find dis offensive eh but god said sex in marriage I am however yet to see where he stipulates no guttilookback, doggy-style, ride um cowgirl or helicopter.........is we who decided dat

me eh blamin the pastor u know...is de husband at fault......if he was f**kin he wife right MAYBE she woulda be loyal......under ah good prick ALL woman is hoe.never baby up u woman especially when layin pipe.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 09:59:45 AM »

me eh blamin the pastor u know...is de husband at fault......if he was f**kin he wife right MAYBE she woulda be loyal......under ah good prick ALL woman is hoe.never baby up u woman especially when layin pipe.

Yuh might be on to something there.....especially as the report stated "Various sex acts that did not include the missionary position...."   :rotfl:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 10:06:51 AM »

well yeah d opposite applies as well.............we are physical and sexual beings, yuh can suppress it due to some misbegotten notion of propriety or opt to have ah healthy robust love affair wit yuh wife again we made up dey rest..........."ah still lookin for where he said doh wine when yuh ketch it or I shall smythe thy"...........inside d boundaries of marriage of course
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 10:08:35 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 10:25:17 AM »

I know his children since dey were small it real unfortunate.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 10:39:57 AM »
which leads to another question why record yuh infidelity, dese tings does always have are way ah gettin out............d only ting save dem d extra embarrassment of public release is dat d husband find it.....imagine if was ah stranger
I pity the fool....

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 11:14:47 AM »
which leads to another question why record yuh infidelity, dese tings does always have are way ah gettin out............d only ting save dem d extra embarrassment of public release is dat d husband find it.....imagine if was ah stranger
Vice and sense doh mix. They was getting excited taking risks and watching themselves. The woman could possibly be saving it for lleverage in the future.

In any case if you really want to record your performance watch it once and delete it in her presence.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 12:53:36 PM »

Well said capo :applause: :applause:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2011, 01:34:40 PM »
Vice and sense doh mix. They was getting excited taking risks and watching themselves. The woman could possibly be saving it for lleverage in the future.

In any case if you really want to record your performance watch it once and delete it in her presence.

But the flash drive was found in her hand bag... she is the one who was reminiscing on the performance

BULL DEM PASTOR
:devil:
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2011, 01:50:18 PM »

Dem too.

What about prayers for the victims of his transgressions? Or are there no victims?

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2011, 02:19:21 PM »
Real life pastor stewart  ;D

truetrini

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2011, 05:47:05 PM »
99.99991234567890% ah dem pator and rabbi and priest and pundit does have dey Bible/Holy Book in dey lef hand and dey cock in dey right hand!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 05:58:14 PM by Tallman »

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2011, 07:01:17 PM »
99.99991234567890% ah dem pator and rabbi and priest and pundit does have dey Bible/Holy Book in dey lef hand and dey cock in dey right hand!
or in somebody ass

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2011, 07:06:19 PM »
or in somebody ass

hahhahahahaha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2011, 08:20:27 PM »
allyuh arguments on here real brutal boy.  :o

but is since i small i hearing bout regis is slackness but only apologizing when he get ketch. d Mirror say this incident is d third or fourth time. probably the third or fourth time that out in the public. a stink man like Regis I sure brush real women, reeeaallll women. he is a sex addict. they cant stop unless they get some psychiatric help.

smh
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2011, 09:16:15 PM »

The insight on ambidexterity and the precision of 14 decimal points is appreciated. I've extrapolated that a minority are right-handed holy book thumpers. I hope your research methodology is sanitized.  :devil:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 09:19:28 PM by asylumseeker »

truetrini

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2011, 04:53:54 AM »
off

The insight on ambidexterity and the precision of 14 decimal points is appreciated. I've extrapolated that a minority are right-handed holy book thumpers. I hope your research methodology is sanitized.  :devil:
course it is sanitized..whappen ent yuh does use listerine?   :devil:

1]; } ?>