April 23, 2024, 06:28:42 PM

Author Topic: 2013 Hexagonal Thread.  (Read 8897 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
2013 Hexagonal Thread.
« on: November 16, 2011, 10:35:15 AM »
Group A
 USA                 
 Jamaica
 Guatemala
 Antigua and Barbuda

Jamaica and USA gonna go through

Group B
 Mexico
Costa Rica
 El Salvador
 Guyana

Mexico and Costa Rica going through

Group C
 Honduras
 Cuba
 Panama
 Canada

Honduras and Panama going through

easy freeking route to the world cup ..
war
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 08:39:35 AM by Flex »
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: my picks for the hex
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 10:38:03 AM »
what make it even easier is the fact that I think CONCACAF 4th place team playing off with Ocenia winner, aka New Zealand, and not South America this time around....

I would really like to see Panama and Jamaica qualify.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 10:44:22 AM »
what make it even easier is the fact that I think CONCACAF 4th place team playing off with Ocenia winner, aka New Zealand, and not South America this time around....

Jamaica
usa
mexico
honduras
panama
costa rica
I believe the two unfortunate teams could be Panama and Jamaica
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 10:44:54 AM »
Group A
 USA                 
 Jamaica
 Guatemala
 Antigua and Barbuda

Group B
 Mexico
Costa Rica
 El Salvador
 Guyana

Group C
 Honduras
 Cuba
 Panama
 Canada

war

Picking the hex was easy. Who do you think will make it to the big dance?  I say USA, Mexico, Honduras....the 4th spot will be tough to call...but hopefully Jamaica can do it .

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 10:46:58 AM »
no groups of death here but group b costa rica elsalvador and mexico could be drawin for blood while guyana could be the spoiler for elasalvador the only team i feal Guyana could match up wid..

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 10:51:05 AM »
Group A
 USA                 
 Jamaica
 Guatemala
 Antigua and Barbuda

Group B
 Mexico
Costa Rica
 El Salvador
 Guyana

Group C
 Honduras
 Cuba
 Panama
 Canada

war

Picking the hex was easy. Who do you think will make it to the big dance?  I say USA, Mexico, Honduras....the 4th spot will be tough to call...but hopefully Jamaica can do it .

USA, Mexico Costa Rica 4th place between honduras and Jamaica .. If jamaica plays there full squad with there foreign borns  Jamaica could be sum headaches ...
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 11:22:49 AM »

You sure about that?

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 11:48:36 AM »
New Zealand are not the team of a couple years ago,if I am not mistaken they were a revalation in SA 2010,they play a fast moving game and very physical.They work for each other like the northern Europeans and will be capable of beating any tem in CONCACAF,only Mexico and the US have the edge.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 11:55:40 AM »
USA
antigua barbuda
mexico
el salvador
panama
canada

i think the second round would have a lot of upsets. i'm also looking for antugua barbuda to hire pfister if we're stupid enough to let him go.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 12:05:07 PM »
USA
antigua barbuda
mexico
el salvador
panama
canada

i think the second round would have a lot of upsets. i'm also looking for antugua barbuda to hire pfister if we're stupid enough to let him go.

We cannot afford to keep Pfister unless he is willing to take a drastic pay cut!

And why should Antigua & Barbuda risk hiring Pfister when they already have a decent coach who is getting them exceptional results unless they have a dotish federation like our TTFF who don't understand much about continuity!

Maybe Guyana will sack Shabazz and hire Pfsiter too and pigs will fly!  :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 12:14:09 PM »
USA
antigua barbuda
mexico
el salvador
panama
canada

We cannot afford to keep Pfister unless he is willing to take a drastic pay cut!

And why should Antigua & Barbuda risk hiring Pfister when they already have a decent coach who is getting them exceptional results unless they have a dotish federation like our TTFF who don't understand much about continuity!

Maybe Guyana will sack Shabazz and hire Pfsiter too and pigs will fly!  :beermug:
stranger things have happened.  ;)
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 12:27:23 PM »
Well, at least i will get to see some qualification games in Toronto with Group C. Will see how them teams stack up. In as much as people does dog Canada, I have to throw my support behind Stephen Hart to guide them to the hex. It will be tough but yuh never know.
well yes

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 12:36:16 PM »
Well, at least i will get to see some qualification games in Toronto with Group C. Will see how them teams stack up. In as much as people does dog Canada, I have to throw my support behind Stephen Hart to guide them to the hex. It will be tough but yuh never know.

The two teams I am supporting to do well and hopefully make the Hex against the odds are Canada and Guyana as they both have Trini coaches which is at least something I could boast about!
In fact I believe Canada's chances of making the Hex are quite good! :beermug:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 04:54:27 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 12:37:06 PM »
Where is the home field, in TO or all over canada?

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 12:41:34 PM »
Where is the home field, in TO or all over canada?
The games in the last round was at BMO field in Toronto. I think the next round starts in June of 2012 so chances are the three games will be in Toronto. They got a lot of support for the last games particularly as a lot of the fans come from the TFC supporters and the games are on their home field.
well yes

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 04:52:47 PM »

The two teams I am supporting to do well and hopefully make the Hex against the odds are Canada and Guyana as they both have Trinis coaches which is at least something I could boast about!
Agreed. Looking for Canada to make the Hex this time around. And hopefully we could get a game in Montreal.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2011, 10:38:18 AM »
Nobody does really dog canada eh but canada really not ready for world cup football.. I mean dey cya get pass Puerto rico and st kitts at home yu think sey dey capable of dealing wid the red sea? .. also Just cool wey yu smoking man ? antugua over Jamaica and guatemala? elsalvador over Costa Rica ?.. anyway I believe this was one of the easiest qualification set up we had in a long time . 6 practice matches and we fack up..

I really want to see Jamaica and Panama qualify for the hex and the world cup...

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2011, 11:07:51 AM »
Allyuh picking the obvious picks man....lewwe see someone take some risks nuh.

Somebody have some balls and say either the U.S. or Mexico not making the Hex...or at least not making it to the World Cup. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2011, 11:30:31 AM »

Somebody have some balls and say either the U.S. or Mexico not making the Hex...or at least not making it to the World Cup. 
Why? Just to take cuss and make you happy?
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2011, 11:59:19 AM »
USA
antigua barbuda
mexico
el salvador
panama
canada

Man pick antigua to advance ahead of Jamaica  and Guatemala ;D.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 12:06:34 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2011, 12:59:34 PM »
USA
antigua barbuda
mexico
el salvador
panama
canada

Is either he has a love for Antigua or a hate for Jamaica, which do you think it is?  ;)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 01:23:55 PM »

Why? Just to take cuss and make you happy?

hahahaha I didn't think cuss would fly for that. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2011, 02:31:05 PM »
USA
antigua barbuda
mexico
el salvador
panama
canada

It's not like you woulda pick T&T if they were in the mix. anyway, my reasons for picking antigua barbuda is bc they've been very consistent and playing together for ah while now, we've played them twice in the past 3 yrs and they've held their own with a 100% local team, now that they have some foreign based players in the mix of which most of them play the the antigan team in the USL i believe they would play spoiler.

BTW guatemala is ah sh!t team!

PS: i didn't pick costa rica or honduras either, but did you even noticed that?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 02:33:41 PM by just cool »

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2011, 02:37:46 PM »
Easy there bro,
Guatemala aint no shit team, they are actually quite competitive, their problem is that they inconsistent. If they firing, they can get 3rd in the region.

I agree Antigua has improved greatly recently, but over 6 games, home and away at the semi-final stage, they will fall short. They might have a couple competitive games at home, I will not be surprised if they get points at home vs Guatemala or Ja,  but they will be routed in Central America and in the US.

Same for Guyana, they are good, but not over 6 games home and away at this level.

If I was Jamaica I would like my chances of finishing second in this group, once Guatemala dont go into some surreal form.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2011, 04:09:36 PM »
Funny how some people dismissing Antigua. Antigua had a boss plan. They outdo TT. The had their national team playing in the USL and by doing so gain a certain amount of momentum and experience. I was really surprised they beat Haiti. They prepared for success ans they are in the Hex.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2011, 06:10:03 PM »
Easy there bro,
Guatemala aint no shit team, they are actually quite competitive, their problem is that they inconsistent. If they firing, they can get 3rd in the region.

I agree Antigua has improved greatly recently, but over 6 games, home and away at the semi-final stage, they will fall short. They might have a couple competitive games at home, I will not be surprised if they get points at home vs Guatemala or Ja,  but they will be routed in Central America and in the US.

Same for Guyana, they are good, but not over 6 games home and away at this level.

If I was Jamaica I would like my chances of finishing second in this group, once Guatemala dont go into some surreal form.
Fardder, how much gold cup games yuh watched? well i watched all of them, and i saw guatemala play on TV and i watch then live in new jersey, and lemme tell yuh, they can't even beat JA B team! IMO they will eat licks like peanuts

in ah real world the most practical choices would be USA and jamaica, mexico costa rica, honduras panama, but his is hypothetical, and the same way T&T and haiti were surprised, i believe there would be more surprises in the semifinal round.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2011, 11:11:54 AM »
Easy there bro,

Fardder, how much gold cup games yuh watched? well i watched all of them, and i saw guatemala play on TV and i watch then live in new jersey, and lemme tell yuh, they can't even beat JA B team! IMO they will eat licks like peanuts
in ah real world the most practical choices would be USA and jamaica, mexico costa rica, honduras panama, but his is hypothetical, and the same way T&T and haiti were surprised, i believe there would be more surprises in the semifinal round.
I wid you on dat . Di only team I think guatemala could collect sum points frm is Antigua and dats in guatemala city.. Guatemal getting licks like peas this round.. Antigua group was not hard so they looking good. Antigua beat haiti 1-0 and lost 2-1 to haiti . What antigua did is what guyana did take advantage of the weak teams in the group and hope The power houses F Up .. and dats what TNT and Haiti did.. Antigua not as good as pppl think they are.  Also USA have not been looking good . Am thinking JA gonna top this group second place could be between Guatemala and USA.. This is a very easy group for Jamaica . If Jamaica does not get pass this rounds they need a bush bath...

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline ES10

• New Warrior
  • El Salvador Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2011, 01:19:20 AM »
I can see some of you fellas aren't tuned in as ES has given Costa Rica fits on the international and youth level from 2009 til now...and seriously Guyana won't pull a fast one...we're going to have serious friendlies in the lead up to June and by that time, will have been one full year under Coach Ruben Israel and his scheme. Mexico is a lock, but strangly enough, historically struggle in Cuscatlan. We are packed with midfield talent and incoming to our squad is Luis Suarez's older brother (Yes THAT Luis Suarez who is from Uruguay and plays for Liverpool) Paolo Suarez. Mexico, El Salvador , USA, Jamaica (Guatemala is infused with young talent and Jamaica seems to have their number) Honduras and Panama is my Hex. Cheers.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2011, 02:27:19 AM »

The two teams I am supporting to do well and hopefully make the Hex against the odds are Canada and Guyana as they both have Trinis coaches which is at least something I could boast about!
Agreed. Looking for Canada to make the Hex this time around. And hopefully we could get a game in Montreal.

wey de puck/ wha de puck?
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2011, 03:47:02 AM »
Group A
 USA                 
 Jamaica
 Guatemala
 Antigua and Barbuda

Group B
 Mexico
Costa Rica
 El Salvador
 Guyana

Group C
 Honduras
 Cuba
 Panama
 Canada

war

Canada might surprise you. They are classic underachievers in Concacaf. You never what the hell they bring to the table until they actually start playing. Their basic problem has been the inability to score. We'll have to see. But they could surprise people.

Let's see what SH can do.  :)
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

1]; } ?>