April 18, 2024, 12:36:02 AM

Author Topic: 2013 Hexagonal Thread.  (Read 8885 times)

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
2013/14 Hexagonal Thread.
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2011, 07:19:40 AM »
It's not like you woulda pick T&T if they were in the mix. anyway, my reasons for picking antigua barbuda is bc they've been very consistent and playing together for ah while now, we've played them twice in the past 3 yrs and they've held their own with a 100% local team, now that they have some foreign based players in the mix of which most of them play the the antigan team in the USL i believe they would play spoiler.

BTW guatemala is ah sh!t team!
PS: i didn't pick costa rica or honduras either, but did you even noticed that?

Actually, i picked T&T to advance ahead of Guyana, Bermuda and Barbados...go back and read through my posts. unlike you, for me the writing was on the wall for this T&T team from long ago, just thought you had the quality to at least make it out of your preliminary round group...when Jamaica was playing and losing friendlies against Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela, china etc I questioned the logic of you guys bringing in a $50K per month coach and giving him games against India to warm up his team, giving him a false sense of scurity as to the real readiness of the T&T team. Go back and check the posts. I sat here and shook my head in marvel when I see you and others claiming here that Pfister had T&T playing the best brand of one touch football you have ever seen T&T play after that game against Bermuda away. Bermuda!

I want to agree with you to some extent that Guatemala is a shit team...but I have to be honest with you, they are better than most caribbean teams over two legs. I am banking on Jamaica getting the better of them over two legs, but in Guatemala city, any number can play. You have to respect the central americans on their turf brother. For an inexperienced team like Antigua, thats where they will fall down. In fact, they will take heavy beatings on the road in this group.

Costa Rica and Honduras will not make it out? is that a wish or a prediction.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 08:38:33 AM by Flex »

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: my picks for the hex
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2011, 07:30:16 AM »
Funny how some people dismissing Antigua. Antigua had a boss plan. They outdo TT. The had their national team playing in the USL and by doing so gain a certain amount of momentum and experience. I was really surprised they beat Haiti. They prepared for success ans they are in the Hex.

And you really think that playing in the USL is going to drive them through to the Hex? Will be interesting, but I dont think that anyone will look at the caribbean teams (Guyana, Jamaica, Antigua) and give the antiguans and guyanese any chance of going through. For the most part, none of their players have any sort of experience playing football at this level (semi final round of WC quals)...with only 7 months to go.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2011, 10:56:02 AM »
Group A
 USA                 
 Jamaica
 Guatemala
 Antigua and Barbuda

Jamaica and USA gonna go through

Group B
 Mexico
Costa Rica
 El Salvador
 Guyana

Mexico and Costa Rica going through

Group C
 Honduras
 Cuba
 Panama
 Canada

Honduras and Panama going through

easy freeking route to the world cup ..
war

Canada might surprise you. They are classic underachievers in Concacaf. You never what the hell they bring to the table until they actually start playing. Their basic problem has been the inability to score. We'll have to see. But they could surprise people.

Let's see what SH can do.  :)
Canada to me is "over acheivers" If anyone believe Canda football is good dont know football.Canada have so much wood to get I feal sorry for them..  I honestly wish them the best but I dont see them getting past this rounds..

war
good luck to all the teams I am excited although TNT Not there . Its football and the ball is rounds anything can happen, all you can play for is pride wid a Lion heart and all the teams will do there country men proud.
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2011, 01:49:01 PM »
Group A
 USA                 
 Jamaica
 Guatemala
 Antigua and Barbuda

Group B
 Mexico
Costa Rica
 El Salvador
 Guyana

Group C
 Honduras
 Cuba
 Panama
 Canada

war

Canada might surprise you. They are classic underachievers in Concacaf. You never what the hell they bring to the table until they actually start playing. Their basic problem has been the inability to score. We'll have to see. But they could surprise people.

Let's see what SH can do.  :)
Canada to me is "over acheivers" If anyone believe Canda football is good dont know football.Canada have so much wood to get I feal sorry for them..  I honestly wish them the best but I dont see them getting past this rounds..

war
good luck to all the teams I am excited although TNT Not there . Its football and the ball is rounds anything can happen, all you can play for is pride wid a Lion heart and all the teams will do there country men proud.
For me is not a matter of whether or not Canada's football is good. The question is are they good enough to beat out two of the other 3 teams in their group? And I honestly believe that Canada's team (with all its many faults) is capable of getting past Cuba and Panama. We'll have to wait and see whether or not they manage.  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2012, 09:18:34 AM »
Group A
 USA                 
 Jamaica
 Guatemala
 Antigua and Barbuda

Group B
 Mexico
Costa Rica
 El Salvador
 Guyana

Group C
 Honduras
 Cuba
 Panama
 Canada

war

allyuh fellas member this post... well here is my final 3 for the world cup in brazil
Jamaica
USA
Mexico
4th team will be Honduras..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2012, 11:42:07 AM »
Group A
 USA                 
 Jamaica
 Guatemala
 Antigua and Barbuda

Group B
 Mexico
Costa Rica
 El Salvador
 Guyana

Group C
 Honduras
 Cuba
 Panama
 Canada

war

allyuh fellas member this post... well here is my final 3 for the world cup in brazil
Jamaica
USA
Mexico
war
Yet! Yesterday you jumped off the wagon and gave up all hope of the Reggae Boyz advancing to the HEX.
You don't have to tell me what changed your mind. The faithful already knows why. :violin:
jjbrown

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2012, 01:24:10 AM »
Group A
 USA                 
 Jamaica
 Guatemala
 Antigua and Barbuda

Group B
 Mexico
Costa Rica
 El Salvador
 Guyana

Group C
 Honduras
 Cuba
 Panama
 Canada

war

Jamaica
USA
Mexico
war
Yet! Yesterday you jumped off the wagon and gave up all hope of the Reggae Boyz advancing to the HEX.
You don't have to tell me what changed your mind. The faithful already knows why. :violin:
star it was dimm but look pon the post and see who started it..  a me dat ..  anytime you depend on another team to take you thru it is putting you destination in there hands.. I personally believe it was bad football by USA because playing Jamaica weather it is in Kingston or america it nuh easy.. as I have said many many times if Jamaica  run the ball they will win once dey sit back and waiting for counter attack story dun., in other words they will loose.. Tappa have this mentaly that one point is good away from home.. Play hard  this is not the professor team he had back in 98, Ja defence no good  at this present time... jamaica have the striking attack to demolish anyteam right a bout now in concacaf..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
Re: My picks for the 2012 Hex
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2012, 09:10:27 AM »
Group A
 USA                 
 Jamaica
 Guatemala
 Antigua and Barbuda

Group B
 Mexico
Costa Rica
 El Salvador
 Guyana

Group C
 Honduras
 Cuba
 Panama
 Canada

war

Jamaica
USA
Mexico
war
star it was dimm but look pon the post and see who started it..  a me dat ..  anytime you depend on another team to take you thru it is putting you destination in there hands.. I personally believe it was bad football by USA because playing Jamaica weather it is in Kingston or america it nuh easy.. as I have said many many times if Jamaica  run the ball they will win once dey sit back and waiting for counter attack story dun., in other words they will loose.. Tappa have this mentaly that one point is good away from home.. Play hard  this is not the professor team he had back in 98, Ja defence no good  at this present time... jamaica have the striking attack to demolish anyteam right a bout now in concacaf..
war
Nice spin! However  :bs:. You started that thread on November 16, 2011 after FIFA had made the draw and the Reggae Boyz were months away from their first match.
You capitulated on the Reggae Boyz on the same day of the final match on October 16, 2012. Exactly 11 months after the World Cup qualification draw.
But nice to see you on the bandwagon again. However limited your support is.   
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
CONCACAF to offer live video stream of HEXAGONAL draw.
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2012, 07:35:25 AM »
I cannot recall this ever happening when Jackula was in charge. :o

CONCACAF to offer live video stream of HEXAGONAL draw.

The schedule and fixture list for the final round of CONCACAF World Cup qualifying will be determined in Miami on Wednesday, the draw will be available live for public viewing.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1616/concacaf/2012/11/05/3505409/concacaf-to-offer-live-video-stream-of-hexagonal-draw
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 08:37:39 AM by Flex »
jjbrown

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 Hexagonal Thread.
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2012, 04:50:44 PM »
England in the HEX ??
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2012, 07:51:39 AM »
Hexagonal fixtures confirmed in CONCACAF.

The fixtures for the final round of CONCACAF qualifying for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ are now set, following the Official Draw in Miami, USA on Wednesday 7 November. The final six-team group, also known as the Hexagonal, will be played over ten matchdays between February and October 2013.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/news/newsid=1859379/index.html

Perfect draw for the Reggae Boyz. The first match away to Mexico and then at The Office against El Tri right before the Gold Cup.
Now we start. ;D
jjbrown

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2012, 10:43:45 AM »
crazy draw there .. JA honduras clash in the last game could be a huge huge game for both teams.. JA having it at home bwoy look thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2012, 11:00:42 AM »
My prediction for the Hexagonal, winners in brackets...

Wednesday 6 February
Mexico-Jamaica (MEXICO)
Honduras-USA (HONDURAS)
Panama-Costa Rica (PANAMA)

Friday 22 March
Jamaica-Panama (JAMAICA)
Honduras-Mexico (TIE)
USA-Costa Rica (USA)

Tuesday 26 March
Mexico-USA (MEXICO)
Panama-Honduras (HONDURAS)
Costa Rica-Jamaica (COSTA RICA)

Friday 7 June
Jamaica-USA (USA)
Panama-Mexico (MEXICO)
Costa Rica-Honduras (COSTA RICA)

Tuesday 11 June
Mexico-Costa Rica (MEXICO)
Honduras-Jamaica (HONDURAS)
USA-Panama (USA)

18 June**
Jamaica-Mexico (MEXICO)
USA-Honduras (USA)
Costa Rica-Panama (TIE)

6 September
Mexico-Honduras (MEX)
Panama-Jamaica (PANAMA)
Costa Rica-USA (TIE)

10 September
Jamaica-Costa Rica (TIE)
Honduras-Panama (HONDURAS)
USA-Mexico (TIE)

11 October
Mexico-Panama (MEXICO)
Honduras-Costa Rica (HONDURAS)
USA-Jamaica (USA)

15 October
Jamaica-Honduras (TIE)
Panama-USA (USA)
Costa Rica-Mexico (COSTA RICA)

USA-22
MEX-18
HON-17
CRC-13
JAM-8
PAN-7

** The fixture involving Mexico on 18 June will be moved to 4 June to allow Mexico, the CONCACAF representative, to participate in the FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 11:24:09 AM by Star Child »

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2012, 11:45:00 AM »
Jamaica will beat Honduras- Costa Rica at Home,

1]; } ?>