April 29, 2024, 01:13:28 AM

Author Topic: Gally & Sancho will be on CNC3 on Friday the 18th.  (Read 1810 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Gally & Sancho will be on CNC3 on Friday the 18th.
« on: November 16, 2011, 09:09:44 PM »
Gally & Sancho will be on CNC3- this Friday the 18th from 7am, talking football.

This ought to be very interesting....  ;D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 09:12:26 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Gally & Sancho will be on CNC3 on Friday the 18th.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 10:14:40 PM »
Yeah, sure to be!!  :devil:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 08:07:36 AM »
I hope they will speak without acrimony and look to the future of our football! I think they have a role to play in it's reconstruction!

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 04:59:12 AM »
Gally on now!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 05:26:40 AM »
I'm switching between TV6 and CNC 3 but I caught Gally's opening comments and de man give SWO and Flex ah hail out......well played, Sir Cummings sir....well played..... :beermug: :beermug:

Then they show a clip from Lennox Watson's press conference and mih morning went down hill......ah mean these fellas good yuh know....real good.....talking ah pack ah shyte....but then he right yes cuz in a real footballing country the TTFF office woulda get levelled since last Friday night and he and he croonies would have been run out of town....

Say we what we really just interested in the entertainment......not much of that these days is there??....steups!!!.....we like it just firetrucking so...... :frustrated: :cursing: :banginghead:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 05:37:53 AM »
Sancho saying these guys have failed for years, why should we believe them now

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 06:46:53 PM »
I was impress with both men comments.

Sancho should go a step further and approach FIFA to do something about the TTFF.

And Mr Gally Cummings is just pure class. I have the outmost respect for him, he made some very good comments, I also couldn't believe he give Flex and the SWO a shout out, de old man is now a silver surfer of the SWO, didn't know that.

Big up Gally.

Hopefully, these guys could combine and save our football.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 08:25:29 PM »
I was impress with both men comments.

Sancho should go a step further and approach FIFA to do something about the TTFF.

And Mr Gally Cummings is just pure class. I have the outmost respect for him, he made some very good comments, I also couldn't believe he give Flex and the SWO a shout out, de old man is now a silver surfer of the SWO, didn't know that.

Big up Gally.

Hopefully, these guys could combine and save our football.
Wishful thinking, it will never happen! trinis too coward and slack.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 08:54:31 PM »
I'm switching between TV6 and CNC 3 but I caught Gally's opening comments and de man give SWO and Flex ah hail out......well played, Sir Cummings sir....well played..... :beermug: :beermug:

Then they show a clip from Lennox Watson's press conference and mih morning went down hill......ah mean these fellas good yuh know....real good.....talking ah pack ah shyte....but then he right yes cuz in a real footballing country the TTFF office woulda get levelled since last Friday night and he and he croonies would have been run out of town....

Say we what we really just interested in the entertainment......not much of that these days is there??....steups!!!.....we like it just firetrucking so...... :frustrated: :cursing: :banginghead:
And therein lies the problem, these ppl love nice pretty football, fancy beats and crossovers, that is what they love to see, but apart from that, these ppl don't know what real football is, blood and guts football, the type that the USA and mexico does play on ah consistent basis grinding out wins, that's real football IMO.

T&T is ah mockery to real footballing nations. that's why we have so many manu, chelsea and barca fans, they want tuh sit in front their teli with ah bowl ah cereal every sat and sun morning and watch big teams duke it out, and then come out side and talk about it, pure entertainment and nothing more.

in countries like mexico and england where true football fans reside, these ppl wake up extra early tuh go and support ah mediocre team in league two in some bush league, sometimes driving for hrs just to take in their favorite team, and then sit in traffic for another hour before embarking on ah long arse ride back home, but they wouldn't have i any other way, they are true fans.

here in T&T ppl; wont even get up tuh see ah game mare mins from their home, within walking distance, further more stand up against ah renegade federation.

i'm pretty sure if this was mexico or brazil who bummed out the WCC so early like we did bc their federation was as fault with the preparation, camps woulda have tuh take his family and flee to ah neighboring country, bc they woulda bun down his house and fire bomb his car, that's how much these ppl love and honor their football. and the ppl who took his place woulda have tuh come proper or else it would've been more mayhem.

but here in T&T they could afford tuh do as they please and the most go come of it is ah set ah rumshop talk.

now mr camps could retire off the big nest egg he acquired on the backs of our young footballers over the yrs, and his grand children could go to the best schools and live comfortable, bc grandpa the crook set them up fuh life. 

shame on you the ppl of T&T for allowing these crooks in the society to keep getting over on you yr in yr out, shame on you for saying and doing nothing!!!   :shameonyou:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2011, 10:46:58 AM »
Did anyone tape this show by chance ?

I wanted to show my friend it.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2011, 10:50:27 AM »
Did anyone tape this show by chance ?

I wanted to show my friend it.

http://cnc3.co.tt/#tabs-2
look it here click on the early morning show ....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2011, 07:55:15 AM »
Anyone watched marlom Morris and Tony Harford on TV6 with Fazeer Mohammed last night?

1]; } ?>