April 18, 2024, 04:39:38 PM

Poll

What actions are most deserving given info. to date!!!

Revoke TNT Citizenship
10 (40%)
Present First ever Judas Cross
7 (28%)
Ignore (This too shall Pass)
5 (20%)
Exile (Govt. Intervention)
2 (8%)
Vote into TNT Football Hall of Shame
1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: October 26, 2005, 07:12:11 PM

Author Topic: Options for Nakhid..  (Read 3978 times)

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Options for Nakhid..
« on: October 24, 2005, 07:12:11 PM »
Quick poll for  Nahkid - just given current drama... notwithstanding we believe in the innocent till proven guilty concept!!   :chilling:

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Options for Nakhid..
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 07:13:28 PM »
yuh forget the "send him up lavantille" one
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

TrinInfinite

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 07:16:44 PM »
john john will deal wit him nice and proper, no mercy from de greens  :beermug:, morvant know de real ting

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2005, 07:25:38 PM »
greenpea yuh forget de last option....all of de above.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline trinibug

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 07:30:19 PM »
Yuh leaving out plenty options man - Become a gov't minister.
Must rhyme with an O

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 07:30:32 PM »
He should not even have put in the Ignore( it will pass) option it should be replaced by all of the above.
 :flamethrower: 4 Nakhid
Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2005, 07:31:53 PM »
dont they have dem lil islands off de coast of chaguaramas.  We should build a shack with ah latrine for he to live the rest of he life dey

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2005, 07:59:38 PM »
What will hurt Nakid the most is when people he was in Camp with goes to Germany and he not there. He must realize that the $$ he gets will run out, plus they will have no use for him after they loose. Who in dey right mind will employ him after?

Leave him with he trini passport, the shame (if he have any left) after all is said and done will be hard for him to bear.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2005, 11:34:34 PM »
Me eh know bout all a them ting nuh. But the big drain infront meh house need cleaning he could start with that. And I know I could find some other thing around the plkace.

coming to think about it
How about a public ostricise. Everybody should stop talk to him. Let him jes walk the streets like a Leper.

2 face conniving punk low down bitch

Més que un club.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2005, 12:02:22 AM »
It have good wok fuh him in Min of Agriculture.
Leh him ben over so dem big big bull in de artficial insemination farm cud practice on him.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline simple

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2005, 11:29:03 AM »
People,
I heard about this chat room today and decided to log on expecting some meaningful discussions about football issues. However, all I am reading is a bunch of negative talk about Nakhid.

Let's discuss the shortcomings of T&T football, from the players' lack of basics to the inept administrators. This is where your focus should be. This is where we can lose the two games and not David's input with the opponents. I guess if we lose you guys will say its because of David. Typical Trinis, never willing to look into the mirror..

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2005, 11:37:16 AM »
simple be open minded and notice we talk about everything here and we do infact discuss football and if we not doin a good job how bout you come and contribute to the cause. we do the best we can so how bout some help :beermug:

Offline simple

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2005, 11:44:29 AM »
Movantman,
Thanks for the invi. I am very concerned about our youth development program. Ok we go Germany, then what??? Have you seen the college and pro league games lately. God help us in 2010.

Latas, Dwight, Dog, et al will be grandfathers then, and who will carry on.

We need plenty help!!! Where is the next Latas & Dwight??? What is the admin doing to find this talent.

What you say!!!

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2005, 11:44:50 AM »
I say let him back on the team after we win...But before we do...Make a line ah citizens from toco to mayaro and leh each person hit him 1. clout and 1. kick in the balls...And let Jack go twice on he arse!
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2005, 11:51:32 AM »
in fact the youth programs put in place is looking very good. there was a article recently about it. and with the quality of players we got in college in the us right now its looking very good for 2010

there is talks about starting national team from the u13 level comming right up

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2005, 12:02:30 PM »
Real optimistic talk bredda.. like men forgettin this is trinidad? we aint have the money or infrastructure for all dem nice ting allyuh talkin bout. If u need a case study example on what going to happen after we make thi sworld cup, LOOK AT JAMAICA! one and done breds. We better jes hope that they give we 4 places again nex time, so we could try and scruff-in again. U.S, Mexico and them already have alll dem ting we askin for and they will only get better!

Offline simple

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2005, 12:17:11 PM »
That's why we MUST start at the U-9 level. Admin need to provide structural hope for them boys, otherwise they will gravitate to nintendo, and other computer games.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2005, 12:23:16 PM »
Admin at u-9? u want we to turn like some ah dem countries when men buying boys "rights" for 100 dollars and shit? and what admin trinidad have anyway? ssfl is the earliest thing we have for structured football.

Offline simple

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2005, 12:27:06 PM »
Movantman,
What youth program you talking about. I don't see any in progress at the moment. Where can I find info on this program? Who are the players in us colleges? I watch fox games every friday night and never saw a trini on my screen playing. How are these good us players being exposed to T&T. This is the issues needs to be addressed by admin. Don't bring unknown players in front of a trini crowd. We know that trini fans are "North Stand" members. You play good today, you are great, play shit tomorrow, you're a hound.

Ask David Nakhid!!!

What you say!!!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2005, 12:32:32 PM »
if you was visiting this site more often you would see the college players round up by tallman where we have tons of clinical players playing abroad and i forget the man name but flex did a interview with him recently and he is putting it all in place after the campaign.
its sad that you know nothing about our college players you have a lot of catching up to do.we had a player captain a team to beat real madrid u-23 i think julius james, we got abiola playing in florida there's a nice group to pick out from in the future

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=4342.0

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=4447.0

enjoy
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 12:37:14 PM by morvantman »

Offline simple

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2005, 12:41:14 PM »
That's 2 good players, but how are they getting to fit in with T&T football. Look at the present squad, how many of the current youth players are involved gaining much needed experience for the future. All other countries carry a development program feeding into their super system. Ronaldo sat on Brazil's bench smelling the grass watching Romario and Bebeto for a while before he eventually tasted the grass.

Who from our last youth campaign is on the current squad smelling the grass???

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2005, 12:51:24 PM »
kenywne jones
i trying to educate you and i seeing that u want an argurment so i done bredda

and as i said b4 de man say it goin in place after the campaign

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2005, 12:59:19 PM »
As far as U-9, the govt could make this work using the round robin and knockout formats by county..... yes, yes we actually have those. There would have to be a U14 level as well. There could be a coach and assistant with a budget for each county as well with a committee for fund raising. It could work because we have to produce the Yorkes and Latapys from small. We have to plan and think outside the box.... we will always produce the talent but we're really indisciplined in many areas, both on and off the field...... administration, planning, defence.... we have a definitive exciting and unique style but to be effective at the top levels we must improve..... The infrastructure is being built at the top but again (what happens if the patron takes his marbles and runs) its static and not capable of withstanding dynamic and temporal changes. An infrastructure must be put in place that can confidently withstand the next 20 yrs and at the same time put something in place for the next 20 while going to WC2010......  :chilling:

Offline Behbehman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2005, 01:18:21 PM »
Nah...all ah we have we faults and so does Nakhid. Does everyone know the rel truth about anything? We could blabbah we mouth from tong tuh oh he oh yo and we still eh go solve nutten...forgive Nakhid, as we fogave Abu and he boys...leave him alone and leh we pick up the pieces and turn a new page tuh write dong the next loss for Bahrain. Nahkid have two problems, one wid he mouth and one wid he pocket. We cyar study dotishness at this time...dis is the time tuh regroup and "kill" dem desert locust an dem when dey come dong for soca in November.

...as always, one love breds.

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2005, 01:28:55 PM »
Nah...all ah we have we faults and so does Nakhid. Does everyone know the rel truth about anything? We could blabbah we mouth from tong tuh oh he oh yo and we still eh go solve nutten...forgive Nakhid, as we fogave Abu and he boys...leave him alone and leh we pick up the pieces and turn a new page tuh write dong the next loss for Bahrain.......as always, one love breds.

Well said... kinda like the "tong tuh oh he oh ho" line.... haven't heard it for awhile....  :chilling:

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2005, 06:52:08 PM »

1]; } ?>