March 29, 2024, 04:37:04 AM

Author Topic: Who's to blame  (Read 1523 times)

Offline coachman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Who's to blame
« on: November 18, 2011, 10:17:46 AM »
The Players are not to be blamed, If they are Club before Country players and the Coach and his Staff selects them,The Coach and his Staff are not to be blamed if they are of the belief that it is all about the Money and at least them small islands cannot beat we,and the TTFF still contracts them,The TTFF is not to be blamed if the never had and will never have a proper football development and transparency programme in place,and the Clubs and its members continue to elect them,The Clubs and its members are not to be blamed when they still believe Trinidad and Tobago football players are world class,so we do not need to invest financially in good grass roots coaches,because the Fans and the Supporters continue to support them,The Fans and the Supporters are not to be blamed because we don't play we PAY. :banginghead:   

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Trying to help out Coachman with his Who's To Blame post below!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 12:25:09 PM »
He seemed to have made the post and to have locked it by mistake so no one can reply so here it is again below!

Allyuh could reply now! Coachman only have himself to blame for no replies because he lock the post!!  ;)

Coachman:
The Players are not to be blamed, If they are Club before Country players and the Coach and his Staff selects them,The Coach and his Staff are not to be blamed if they are of the belief that it is all about the Money and at least them small islands cannot beat we,and the TTFF still contracts them,The TTFF is not to be blamed if the never had and will never have a proper football development and transparency programme in place,and the Clubs and its members continue to elect them,The Clubs and its members are not to be blamed when they still believe Trinidad and Tobago football players are world class,so we do not need to invest financially in good grass roots coaches,because the Fans and the Supporters continue to support them,The Fans and the Supporters are not to be blamed because we don't play we PAY.  :banginghead:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 12:28:03 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Who's to blame
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 07:39:38 PM »
honestly i will not be surprised if Soca warriors dont qualify for the next Gold Cup. I dont expect them to beat Caribbean teams easily. Allyuh could live in denial and think otherwise, but not me

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 08:13:31 PM »
honestly i will not be surprised if Soca warriors dont qualify for the next Gold Cup. I dont expect them to beat Caribbean teams easily. Allyuh could live in denial and think otherwise, but not me

Question is, are you prepared to support the team like the T&T captain Jones is pleading with fans to do!
If the answer is no then your prediction is probably correct!

Other Caribbean teams are now starting to get more support for their team at home than what our team gets when we play at home in T&T! If that trend is not quickly reversed then our football is indeed in serious trouble!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:17:10 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline coachman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 09:21:35 PM »
Sorry about that,It has been so long that i have posted something,but i am still up to date with what is going on,I am still waiting for someone to say who is really to blame or be held responsible for our situation.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 11:29:42 PM »
Sorry about that,It has been so long that i have posted something,but i am still up to date with what is going on,I am still waiting for someone to say who is really to blame or be held responsible for our situation.

Who to blame, who to blame, who to blame?  :-\

Let’s all look in the mirror here, all ah we is to blame!!

It’s time for us to all move away from the culture of blaming others!

We are the ones who have allowed these fellas to strangle our football over so many decades to the extent that they now believe it’s their right to continue in the job regardless of how bad they perform!!

If we were serious about rescuing our football then folks home would have been picketing outside or trying to occupy the TTFF office as a way of protest against the incompetence of the TTFF and bringing media attention to the fact that T&T football supporters have had enough!
Eventually the current TTFF executive would be forced to resign!!

But instead after yet another failed world cup qualification campaign where we have exited at such an early stage for the first time since the 80's, the guys responsible are allowed to call a press conference to say that everyone is disappointed but we will learn from our mistakes and will come better for the next campaign!

If the T&T public is prepared to swallow that as an excuse and not DEMAND resignations then we don't really care that much about our football and should all stop complaining about what happened because we deserve everything we got from them fellas! They knew they could get away with it and continue in office after a few lame excuses so that's why they allowed it to happen!!

As JC said in any other country that is serious about its football Watson and the rest of the current TTFF executive will be held accountable and forced to resign immediately or failing that they would have had to immigrate to another country to ensure their safety!!

But we are not serious are we? We actually like it so but love to complain but at the end of the day action speaks louder than words!! What we doing about it to force change and an overhaul of the TTFF other than sitting down on our lazy asses and complaining?!! Absolutley nothing!! Talk is cheap and Trinis have plently talk!! :yellowcard: Watson and the rest of the self serving TTFF executive know this and can rely on it!!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 11:46:45 PM by Socapro »

1]; } ?>