Poll

do you think TTFF should dismantle the Senior Squad

yes
4 (33.3%)
no
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: November 30, 2011, 11:01:42 AM

Author Topic: Dismantle The Senior Squad  (Read 1699 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dismantle The Senior Squad
« on: November 20, 2011, 11:01:42 AM »
If I was the sports Minister after the lost to Guyana I will have called for action to have the entire senior team Dismantle and start building wid the under 23 team. what do you guys think. I personaly believe that using this senior team is wasting money and time on them... They embarass and entire country and played wid no heart . The money should be used towards the yute and woman program.

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dismantle The Senior Squad
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 12:21:31 PM »
You cannot dismantle something that has already been dismantled...since after 2006 WC.no joke mate.

Online Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 12:37:32 PM »
You cannot dismantle something that has already been dismantled...since after 2006 WC.no joke mate.

This. 'Dismantling' is what set us so far back.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 01:59:58 PM »
I FIND IT HARD TO TALK ABOUT TRINIDAD FOOTBALL ANYMORE :banginghead: :banginghead: :frustrated:. SORRY TO ALL BUT I TAKING A SABBATICAL TILL I SEE THINGS TURN AROUND

MAYBE THE OLYMPIC TEAM MIGHT DO SOMETHING WORTH TALKING ABOUT.........

I WILL CONCENTRATE ON MY FANTASY LEAGUE.

SKYWALKER OUT

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 03:07:19 PM »
The players need a good coach and someone with a vision! We could start with them as the core and build as we go along as we find better relaxant to fit what the coach and technical director looking for!

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 04:29:21 PM »

This. 'Dismantling' is what set us so far back.
True,couldn't be anything else. :(

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 05:45:52 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: This is laughable! ppl i'm not no footballer, and never would i pretend to be, as ah matter of fact, it have girls who could play football better than me, but despite my lack all footballing ability, i'm pretty ok in the technical tactical aspects of the game. and i could tell allyuh this, we didn't lose and has not been losing bc the players aren't good enough, on the contrary, we have ah top notch group of players @ our disposal playing in some competitive leagues around the world. ppl we lose bc the ppl who's entrusted with football has done nothing for football in more than a decade.

it's funny, when we winning no one talks about the players ability nor the federations lack of leg work in regard to developing and advancing the game from ah yute to senior level on the island, but when we lose, papayow, all the football gurus and pundits does come out the wood work tuh give their two cents.

it's no secret that jack and camps were not really concerned about football in T&T, as ah matter of fact they did nothing for football in 20 yrs, yes jack spend his money, but he got that back and more in return!

these men did not build one academy, one neighborhood mini stadium in one solitary area, nor did they try tuh improve the standard of football on the island up until recently with the coaches program for SSFL coaches. in ah nut shell these men did very little, and did every thing in their power to undermine the senior team over the past 5 yrs using cheap labor and cutting corners and relying on talent alone to see them through, and this is the end results of all their meddling.

but yuh know who's worst than jack and camps IMO, the ppl who stood idly by and allowed them tuh do as they please with the football. yes the T&T fan who love tuh come on here and bitch about the federation's inactivity and lack of productivity.

for the past 5 yrs that i've been ah member on this board, not one member ever suggest that they form an organization to fight the TTFF on the island, not one protest in front the TTFF office, or the ministry of sports, not one letter to fifa, no attempt to petition the citizenry to get them involved in the struggle, no one went up against the zone presidents putting pressure on them, no one probably never even make ah menacing phone call to jack or camps, but allyuh is the quickest to complain and dog the boys.

the most ive ever seen them do is brag and boast as to how much better we are than our caribbean counterparts, which leads me to believe that this is ah cheer leading feel good forum, and no one is willing to bleed or put their shoulders to the wheel for the football's progress, but we want the boys to.

ppl, this sh!t eh go change no way now how unless we the ppl enact change, so we have two options, it's either we continue to support T&T football and take yuh chances with the bad results and lack of know how by these clueless men, or we start tuh fight these ppl and drive them out of office, and i mean ah serious fight!and of course there's another option, walk way and take yuh loses and support club football alone, bc these clueless prideless fame and fortune grabbing fellas who have ah say in T&T football will not do ah thing to improve the game, not now, not never, just pure excuses and quick fixes.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 06:01:22 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 04:25:51 AM »
Wrong headline....

It should be.

Dismantle The TTFF
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 06:39:20 PM »
All i have to say about the players we have right now as they are ,is that in the trinis in action tread in all the leagues ,these guys hardly ever score . Even if one of our guys was playing for Barcelona but never scores ,we would still lose to guyana lol .

1]; } ?>