March 28, 2024, 12:10:00 PM

Author Topic: Petition for the resignation of the TTFF Executive Committee  (Read 32224 times)

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
Re: Petition for the resignation of the TTFF Executive Committee
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2011, 12:48:01 PM »
Signed. I second
Make sure when it is presented, a press conference is called and this makes national news.

Signed and I second your emotion.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2011, 01:05:51 PM »
Everyone who has a Facebook account should post a link to the petition on their page.

We checking facebook accounts too, so make sure all yuh post the link.  ;D :Police:

Keep the momentum going folks!!!
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2011, 04:45:32 PM »
SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2011, 04:55:01 PM »
signed it
I pity the fool....

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2011, 09:30:47 PM »
signed  :frustrated:

Offline mwanasoka

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is played from de neck up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2011, 12:54:33 AM »
Done  :thumbsup:

I wish us luck.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2011, 04:03:27 PM »
WE NEED MORE SIGNATURES C'MON PEOPLE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2011, 07:56:25 AM »
what a shame....only 207!!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2011, 09:49:33 PM »
Signed :beermug:

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2011, 09:30:35 AM »
207 - this rel shameful
SMH

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2011, 09:58:26 AM »
207 - this rel shameful
SMH
       No this eh shameful,what JW did was shameful.This just like the poll Socapro ran a few months ago to send to Camps/TTFF,i'm still waiting for the results on how it went.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2011, 07:14:47 PM »
Plenty shame to go around...but the real issue is how do we move forward.

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2011, 05:45:38 AM »
question: after the exec is removed- what next? didn't these same people get voted in by the same clubs that complain year in year out...some new people have to step up and enter the elections.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2011, 06:45:25 AM »
question: after the exec is removed- what next? didn't these same people get voted in by the same clubs that complain year in year out...some new people have to step up and enter the elections.

I've been asking this question for years.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2011, 06:57:58 AM »

Exactly; we have at least seen Sancho and Marlon Morris interested in getting into the fray. The constitution also has to be reviewed and revised.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
  • ...Walk and don't look back...
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2011, 08:08:56 AM »
The concept of "Great Man" and "who we go put" politics has brought us to the state of collapse that we now confronts us - in Society as in Football. Still, we persist in this hope that someone will arise to rescue us. Nobody can just "step up and enter elections" and deliver the transformation the TTFF and TNT football are dying for. The regional clubs elect representatives to the TTFF General Council and Executive Committee. They also elect the Federation's officers, including the president. There is simply no hope of changing the face of the TTFF if one begins at the top.
I am afraid the transformation required must begin in the regions. Those who are involved in organized football understand this - including the clique that has controlled the TTFA/TTFF for the past generation. Which is why they invest so much in maintaining control over the regional bodies. I hasten to add that forming a rival Federation is a useless pipe dream. FIFA will not recognize it. Of course, one could then proceed to play outside of FIFA but then don't complain when the national teams do even worse than at present. It's going to be a hard slog guys...

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2011, 09:45:56 AM »
The concept of "Great Man" and "who we go put" politics has brought us to the state of collapse that we now confronts us - in Society as in Football. Still, we persist in this hope that someone will arise to rescue us. Nobody can just "step up and enter elections" and deliver the transformation the TTFF and TNT football are dying for. The regional clubs elect representatives to the TTFF General Council and Executive Committee. They also elect the Federation's officers, including the president. There is simply no hope of changing the face of the TTFF if one begins at the top.
I am afraid the transformation required must begin in the regions. Those who are involved in organized football understand this - including the clique that has controlled the TTFA/TTFF for the past generation. Which is why they invest so much in maintaining control over the regional bodies. I hasten to add that forming a rival Federation is a useless pipe dream. FIFA will not recognize it. Of course, one could then proceed to play outside of FIFA but then don't complain when the national teams do even worse than at present. It's going to be a hard slog guys...

i agree with what you are saying about the antiquated 'great man' concept, it wholly divorces us from responsibility and action. jack used that to great advantage. however you once said that the fed is not responsive to outside criticism. now that they are 'broke' and completely beholden to the ministry for funding, which is obviously a lot more sensitive to the public than the ttff, why not encourage the public to bombard the MoS with letters, petitions and calls for change instead of saying the whole thing is a sham. i know your people don't just ole talk. allyuh declare open war on watson et al. but making changes should happen in every arena, not just in the regions. the ttff is very weak. its propping its tired, broke ass up hiding behind the MoS. since the MoS was foolish enough to bankroll them surely there is value in the people letting the minister know in no uncertain terms that we done the nonsense. the regions will be helped by this.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2011, 10:12:11 AM »
We absolutely agree! Well said! We absolutely need a figurative "Occupy TTFF" mentality and movement among the public. My description of yesterday's event as a "sham" is not aimed at the participants - or most of them, anyway. Their contributions are valid, I am sure, and have been made previously by the same or other voices over many years. My criticism is aimed at the TTFF and the Ministry. Plain politics by both, the latter propping up the decrepit former for its own purposes. Listen, the Ministry may very well use the remaining WCQ funds for community football. That does NOT change the status quo within the TTFF, however. Indeed, it will prolong the clique's death throes as they will receive funding for national teams behind which to posture - once they win, that is. In the final analysis, I repeat - the public has a key role to play in removing the "parasitic oligarchy" that runs the Federation, but the prime movers in this process will always have to be the clubs.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2011, 12:01:31 PM »
One interesting comment by Anil yesterday. He said that sporting organisations will be brought to account anbd if there are financial descrepencies there will be repercussions. He said sporting organisations are non profit entities....apart from TTFF who are a "special case"

It was never made apparent why TTFF is special, and what exactly that means.

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2011, 12:13:16 PM »
What it MEANS, friend, is that the TTFF will have Ministry of Sport support that is NOT contingent on financial and/or administrative criteria...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2011, 02:42:45 PM »
207 - this rel shameful
SMH
       No this eh shameful,what JW did was shameful.This just like the poll Socapro ran a few months ago to send to Camps/TTFF,i'm still waiting for the results on how it went.

Camps resigned didn't he?! I would say that poll was fruitful! :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2011, 02:55:15 PM »
207 - this rel shameful
SMH

Was it sent?how many signatures did you get?JW resigned too,was any poll set up or sent to him?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2011, 03:12:48 PM »
207 - this rel shameful
SMH

Was it sent?how many signatures did you get?JW resigned too,was any poll set up or sent to him?

Both of them are now out of our football which is all that matters!
Next up is Watson and his crew via this Petition or by any other means necessary!

Btw Coop's, yuh sign the Petition yet?  ;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2011, 04:49:42 PM »
One interesting comment by Anil yesterday. He said that sporting organisations will be brought to account anbd if there are financial descrepencies there will be repercussions. He said sporting organisations are non profit entities....apart from TTFF who are a "special case"

ttff are a private entity not within the govt

they operate separately from the govt, as you know any govt intervention is deemed illegal by fifa, so they are indeed special in terms of it's interaction with the govt

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2011, 05:53:05 PM »
fifa is a non-profit entity, absolutely no reason the ttff can't be. it should be. with a full independent board. this is where the minister should be hammered relentlessly for not being impartial. the makings of a finanacial scandal if i ever saw one. but i'm guessing everyone ate their biscuits like good boys and no questions were asked.

could it be this is minister roberts way of paying jack back for helping bankroll the PP?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 07:59:13 PM by ZANDOLIE »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2011, 07:12:52 PM »
fifa is a non-profit entity, absolutely no reason the ttff can't be. it should be. with a full board independent board. this is where the minister should be hammered relentlessly for not being impartial. the makings of a finanacial scandal if i ever saw one. but i'm guessing everyone ate their biscuits like good boys and no questions were asked.

could it be this is minister roberts way of paying jack back for helping bankroll the PP?

Affirmative Holmes!
So Jack may still have indirect influence in helping his buddies in the TTFF executive with funding even though he is not officially allowed to get involved in football matters!
You are probably right Zandolie!

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2011, 07:37:36 PM »

ttff are a private entity not within the govt

they operate separately from the govt, as you know any govt intervention is deemed illegal by fifa, so they are indeed special in terms of it's interaction with the govt

So are all of the other sports organisations, however, the criteria for govt funding is that they are non profit making and financially transparent. There is no reason why TTFF should not be the same. Obviously, Roberts will not challenge TTFF finances the way he would challenge other sporting organisations. Anyone who believed Jack doesn't still run football is a fool. However, people are beginning to speak out. The key moment will be when Jack has to give an explanation of the LOC accounts in court. I imagine that Roberts may have put his head in a noose with the football consultation. One of the recommendations is bound to be the recovery of taxpayers money from a certain Mr Warner.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2011, 07:55:30 PM »
SocaPro Jack may have left administrative duties but he has a whole heap of business that depend on his contacts within FIFA and the CFU. I think its accurate to say that Jack has been banned from the public face of FIFA, but the real punishment was the harm or potential harm to his businesses and income. The TTFF is cold and dead. We waited years for this, and the the only thing in the way now is the the MoS desperately trying to hold some things together until...? . But instead of people twisting the sword they peeping at the corpse while Roberts breathing life back into it.

Offline WarriorSaint

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2011, 06:09:37 AM »
Signed....just hope something comes out of it

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile