March 29, 2024, 07:01:49 AM

Author Topic: Petition for the resignation of the TTFF Executive Committee  (Read 32236 times)

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Petition for the resignation of the TTFF Executive Committee
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2012, 11:33:25 AM »
all done signed!!!!  Time for  radical changes @ ttff.......... fedup with  all the tata , the curruption, the dishonesty,nonproductivity and lack of foresight on the part of the present administration.... its time for the removal of these shady socalled officials .... we fed up ..

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2012, 10:42:22 AM »
Ah boy how the masses are fickle..... in 2006 it was all hail Caesar we cheered, hollered and threw up our sweaty nightcaps to the saviors of TTF now today we wallow in discontent; we voted people to leadership positions regardless of their lack of ethics, and morals and today we decry the shame.
The fault dear folks lies not in the stars but in ourselves. We should have taken a stance long before it is where it is now. Our cowardice have allowed others to boldly go where many have feared to thread. This the price and we have paid and we are reaping what we sowed.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 10:43:54 AM by AB.Trini »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2012, 06:53:45 PM »
AB Trini.... the waggonists who say all hail to Jack. Not most people on this forumn. We know the crap what going on. But admittedly the people who care dearly about the game are start to careless untill the remnants of the TTFF are gone. And it appears that they will be there for a while. So let it burn. I only sorry for the yutes,because they have to go thru all this crap. If they do come out to anything and  make a lil name for themselves in foreign, I am thankfull. Other than that is continuous guava season for TT

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2012, 11:24:57 PM »
How many more signatures do we need?  ???

Offline fLaSh

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2012, 02:19:40 PM »
Time to revive this petition. If you do it Tallman I will do all I can to get more signatures

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2012, 03:17:06 PM »
Time to revive this petition. If you do it Tallman I will do all I can to get more signatures

It's reopened.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2012, 01:41:22 PM »
Hi all,Coops just droping bye to say hi,it seems like everybody gone,nothing interesting going on in T&T Football or what?where all the die hards and those who have our Football at heart?i think things are starting to happen,new president organizing committee to handle the finances etc etc i'm having a good time without having to attend any games,coming home made me understand why nobody attends games.   

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2012, 07:49:32 PM »
Hi all,Coops just droping bye to say hi,it seems like everybody gone,nothing interesting going on in T&T Football or what?where all the die hards and those who have our Football at heart?i think things are starting to happen,new president organizing committee to handle the finances etc etc i'm having a good time without having to attend any games,coming home made me understand why nobody attends games.   

Coops, Coops, Coops!!!! whey saying Breds!. Meh mums asked about you the other day!!

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2013, 07:57:39 AM »
Its been ah while since ah show meh face here...

But definitely SIGNED :pissedoff:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 03, 2013, 04:16:33 PM »
Jack gone
Camps gone
Watson gone ?
Groden gone

Who left? Rudolph Thomas?
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2013, 11:45:48 PM »
Jack gone
Camps gone
Watson gone ?
Groden gone

Who left? Rudolph Thomas?

And last but not least.....Tiny Tim. He said it himself. He has been with the TTFF for over 15 years and he knows the ins-and-outs of the TTFF. He knew that Jackarse was sticking his grimy arse fingers in the cookie jar. He knew. The "I didn't know, Jeffrey Skillings, Enron thing is played out" This "I am surprised bullshit does not sit well with me" For crying out loud somebody, how can Greedy resign? He should have been fired by Tiny Tim.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2013, 02:31:12 PM »
Is this Petition still alive?did we get the required amount of signatures?was it sent?any updates?

Offline TrInBa#1

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2013, 12:13:39 PM »
Its bigger than ttff football...we have a lot of talented players in the all carribean..that should be a carribean concern about a new organisation ! Im sure there is a lot of benefits to make out of it..a lot of savings too...and much greater investments ! Its time for unity in the carribean !

Offline TrInBa#1

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 10, 2013, 11:54:02 AM »
I will sign the petition but to keep some senses in our soccer i do think we should keep members ! Sowa 2018 !!! Remember 2006 ? The road to final was almost our ! Wishing a wonderful monthof june to everyone ! The signs of times are like dribbles and tackles..but at the end we still want the goal ! Tnt !!

1]; } ?>