April 28, 2024, 11:56:40 PM

Author Topic: Chris Birchall Reply to some comments  (Read 24776 times)

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
Re: Chris Birchall Reply to some comments
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2011, 11:23:32 AM »
honestly bro, i think yuh should loww the argument, yuh cyar win this one bro, so just give back the golden ann, and call it ah lorse.  :Police:

:rotfl:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2011, 12:13:56 PM »
Obviously a player cannot single out any one member of d team.  When Chris was speaking, he was speaking collectively - ie, as a team.  Even though he said "WE", that didnt mean that he was referring to himself.  But it's not rocket science to figure that part out.   I is not one to blast odder forumites because I realize dat we is jes fans and many of us don't know nutting about actually playing fitball.  (and I say US, and still not referring to myself by d way)....  So I must say Mr controversial that your comments are very duncy and furthermore, nobody owe you any explanation.  You should feel honored that Chris responded to your chupidness.  All dis talk bout "men must have ah mind of dem own" and "people sucking up"... breddah... yuh talking real shit dey!
Everybody else who watching d fitball know dat Chris does play with d most heart on TnT team.  And if yuh know d odder players personally like many of us do, dey would tell yuh d same ting.  If everybody play with dat same heart, den it have no side could beat we!  I sit dong for 2 days tinking bout if to even respond to your chupidness, and den and tell mehself ah goh do it jes once.  And right now, d only ting I could tink about dat have you getting on so is not jes d fact dat yuh wrong and strong, but maybe yuh enjoying d attention.  Bask in yuh glory contro, and hopefully yuh would realize dat Chris not going and waste he time to explain nutting to d ignorant.  Because everybody else understand excpt you.  If you cyah get it yet, den I doh know what to tell you again breddah!

I eh goh cus yuh yet, because ah feel everybody could change, and yuh might still have potential to come out of yuh jackass mode and apologize for yuh nonsense.

jes my 2 cents

obviously certain players are the mouthpieces of the team and when i addressed the comments i wasn't only targeting chris and jones but the entire team

if you read carefully you wouldn't come with your nonsense comments about targeting one specific player, like you need hooked on phonics.

i made a thread about 21st cent players of TT, did I say chris birchall and jones specifically idiot? Next time read first and then talk

most of the forum members on here happy with mediocrity and failure, not me.

i don't need no damn attention from foolish individuals on this board who bump their gums on the regular. i state my opinion based on what has happened.

up to now chris hasn't stated as a collective why their hearts were not into the wcq for brazil and you sir are happy with the players not having to answer to the public.

is this a club team or the national football team? when you get your head out of other people's behinds, answer that question, the ttff and the players are accountable to the public because this is the national team, where do you get your logic from, the peanuts comic strips?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2011, 12:17:50 PM »
so chris, when you made the comment to the media saying that the team and yourself didn't want it badly enough when you lost to guyana, what does that mean?

to me and many others who do not suck up to players like the rest of these docile supporters on the board, it translates into your heart wasn't into it and since that was the case you should abstain from wearing the national jersey at that point in time.

don't get me wrong, i appreciated your dedication in the past but the comments made just recently which you and jones made, you cannot deny because it was made public, you have to answer to and right now you can't give me an answer that will absolve yourself from that guyana defeat.

you and many of the other players are lucky that you are dealing with an incompetent federation because anything less than 100% and you would be off the national team.

after all, its only T&T, you can take it lightly, you have better things to take care of, a lot of intelligent minds understand where your coming from with those comments.

Contro, you should know this is a common phrase used in sport. It does not mean the team did not try to win, it means that they could have given more, but for whatever reason, their motivation was low. There are things that happen around a team that can have a negative effect, and trust me, in Guyana, things happened before the match (and after)

so guyana wanted to go to the world cup more than our players, try that phrase in a nation like brazil or even england as you know

boss, stop making excuses for the players when they know they gave 50% to the campaign and stop joining the blind chorus who are content with failure and excuses.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2011, 12:21:56 PM »
wrong and strong Dutty, dat is what he is!

you wasn't too bright in school or wha?

i not like you who does follow the crowd and part of this herd mentality

i have my own views, unlike yourself where you need other men to think for you as usual

you talk about wrong and strong but chris ain't explain himself yet as to what he meant by those comments, continue to bump your gums

Dude STFU.................seriously hush yuh arse.

When a team or player lose a game, they will always say "we did not work hard enough", "we did not want it enough", "our heart/head wasn't in the game enough". They lost, there will always be a feeling that yo could have done more and what you did was not enough. Have you ever played any sport at a high level, son?

I can't see how you want to take over the TTFF and you worst than JW etal.

Dude........enough is enough.

the truth does offend... and offend badly

one of the board members really warn me about this herd mentality allyuh men does endorse, blind support

its convenient to blame jw for everything but in the same breath excuse the players for giving 50% and losing to guyana in a crucial wcq

hypocrites of the highest order

none of you men are real football supporters, go back to watching epl, thats the pinnacle of your football experience

and i have played sports at a high level, how about you?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2011, 12:34:03 PM »

one of the board members really warn me about this herd mentality allyuh men does endorse, blind support

its convenient to blame jw for everything but in the same breath excuse the players for giving 50% and losing to guyana in a crucial wcq

none of you men are real football supporters, go back to watching epl, thats the pinnacle of your football experience

The only offensive thing in this thread is your obstinate stupidity.  You singled out Birchall in your comments, it wasn't no collective criticism of the team.  You said HE needs to quit the team and not wear the colors again... you didn't say 'THEY.'  On top of being a dunce you are also a liar apparently, and quite boldfaced at that.

Everybody criticizing you not because of no "herd mentality," as convenient an excuse as ever there was... they criticizing you because you are so far off base and out of place with yuh comments. And the kicker is that you actually arrogant and deluded enough to think that somebody owes you some kinda explanation.  As Kiffy said, the statements were clear to everyone else, only one jackass still needs clarification.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2011, 12:36:18 PM »
Oh lord allyuh, doh fight down contro so hard nah, after all the man is entitled to express his views no matter how absurd and ridiculous it may appear.  BTW, contro does have ah point on one thing, i've never seen so much sucking up in all my life! it had fellas with chocolate fallin off their chins and noses in ah big way.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i eh lying, it have some real star struck members on here boy, wwoooo weeee!

eh contro, i eh go come down on yuh like the rest of the board though brother, but yuh did talk some outa timin talk. i didn't mind if yuh said fellas like skilla, power, hyland, and to some extent carlos didn't go the extra mile or took the game lightly (even though i can't come to terms with as to why), but as for this fella birchall, he doesn't fall into that category @ all @ all @ all, i think yuh got this one wrong horse, and i'm no birchall fan in the least!

i think he's ah great defensive mid and plays with loads of energy, strength and enthusiasm but i'm not sold on him, but he's very necessary to the team, and i thank him for that goal against bahrain, what ah rocket!

honestly bro, i think yuh should loww the argument, yuh cyar win this one bro, so just give back the golden ann, and call it ah lorse.  :Police:

what out of timing talk you chanting breds?

don't talk tata like the rest, you really think those men gave their all? if you believe that, palos does be selling igloos in the mojavi desert in his spare time, you might want to check him if you on that set up scene.

don't get tie up like the rest of these sheep, who being led by a set of blind men.

when your heart is not into something, don't expect the best, hence losing to guyana and forgetting about brazil.

90% of these men never had a family member or even friend play at the highest level of football, but they think they can come on here and join the herd and chat nonsense.

because chris come on the thread and try to redeem himself from those foolish statements that reveal more than they liked, i must bow to him now and say i am sorry for talking the truth, the truth offends

if chris and the rest didn't take those comments to heart, he wouldn't even respond to my comments, if my comments were so brazen and out of timing, why would he even waste his time to address them, he responded because they hit the nail on the head.

them men gave 50% and at the end of the day, they already moved on to their club side and forget about national football

so chris come on to make his claim to the fans, that he still want to get his national caps, plain and simple, jones and the rest are the same.

what kind of example are you setting for the youth? get your caps and ride out of TT, when you set with your club, TT is your 2nd choice, don't worry about trying to hard when it comes to national football, because you have some docile suck ups who are blind supporters ready to forgive you no matter how little you put in?

digest that breds, make sure you can keep it down though
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 03:04:39 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2011, 12:38:08 PM »

The only offensive thing in this thread is your obstinate stupidity.  You singled out Birchall in your comments, it wasn't no collective criticism of the team.  You said HE needs to quit the team and not wear the colors again... you didn't say 'THEY.'  On top of being a dunce you are also a liar apparently, and quite boldfaced at that.

Everybody criticizing you not because of no "herd mentality," as convenient an excuse as ever there was... they criticizing you because you are so far off base and out of place with yuh comments. And the kicker is that you actually arrogant and deluded enough to think that somebody owes you some kinda explanation.  As Kiffy said, the statements were clear to everyone else, only one jackass still needs clarification.

rodie you come back for more, go get me some coffee :D

this ain't no groupie thread

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2011, 01:08:14 PM »
C#NTroversial... and is not now cause of this..is Long long Longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2011, 01:33:40 PM »
TI..like you really never watch a press conference boy
those comments KJ and Birchall made are standard issue.
you hear it from Stevie G, Rooney etal..they close ranks and try to limit the damage to the coach and other players.
If they don't admit it, they will get mashup in the media.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2011, 02:55:05 PM »

you guys are boring me with this mediocre nonsense

it will take more than 10 of the HERD to come up with a valid point, bring 20 of allyuh, maybe you might be on to something

so half baked groupie, you are basing your entire argument on inaccurate information from kiffysmooth of all people?

when a person makes a reference it does not equate to targeting an individual, if you could comprehend properly for once in your life you will realize that i targeted all players in a previous thread.

i feel sorry for your clients, because most of them are probably facing lethal injection because of your incompetence and lack thereof

« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 03:02:01 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2011, 02:57:39 PM »
C#NTroversial... and is not now cause of this..is Long long Longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time

Big Pretender, when you find your identity, talk to me
TI..like you really never watch a press conference boy
those comments KJ and Birchall made are standard issue.
you hear it from Stevie G, Rooney etal..they close ranks and try to limit the damage to the coach and other players.
If they don't admit it, they will get mashup in the media.

heard many, the statement you are talking about is, we gave our heart and soul but guyana played a better game on the day.

let rooney go to the english press and chant, my heart wasn't into it, or we didn't want it badly enough, say goodbye to his national career

birchall, jones and the rest know they can get away with comments like that with fair weather fans like "The HERD" that attack my posts

this is not club football, this is national football, remember that...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 03:16:55 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2011, 03:14:53 PM »
Obviously a player cannot single out any one member of d team.  When Chris was speaking, he was speaking collectively - ie, as a team.  Even though he said "WE", that didnt mean that he was referring to himself.  But it's not rocket science to figure that part out.   I is not one to blast odder forumites because I realize dat we is jes fans and many of us don't know nutting about actually playing fitball.  (and I say US, and still not referring to myself by d way)....  So I must say Mr controversial that your comments are very duncy and furthermore, nobody owe you any explanation.  You should feel honored that Chris responded to your chupidness.  All dis talk bout "men must have ah mind of dem own" and "people sucking up"... breddah... yuh talking real shit dey!
Everybody else who watching d fitball know dat Chris does play with d most heart on TnT team.  And if yuh know d odder players personally like many of us do, dey would tell yuh d same ting.  If everybody play with dat same heart, den it have no side could beat we!  I sit dong for 2 days tinking bout if to even respond to your chupidness, and den and tell mehself ah goh do it jes once.  And right now, d only ting I could tink about dat have you getting on so is not jes d fact dat yuh wrong and strong, but maybe yuh enjoying d attention.  Bask in yuh glory contro, and hopefully yuh would realize dat Chris not going and waste he time to explain nutting to d ignorant.  Because everybody else understand excpt you.  If you cyah get it yet, den I doh know what to tell you again breddah!

I eh goh cus yuh yet, because ah feel everybody could change, and yuh might still have potential to come out of yuh jackass mode and apologize for yuh nonsense.

jes my 2 cents

oooooohhhhh guuuudddd.....SIIIIIIXXXXX UMPIRE!!  De ball outside the oval on Tragarete Road.....   :applause: :applause: :applause:

FYI i'm not a follower, i'm a leader

allyuh enjoy "The HERD"

giggsy11

« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2011, 03:19:48 PM »

you guys are boring me with this mediocre nonsense

it will take more than 10 of the HERD to come up with a valid point, bring 20 of allyuh, maybe you might be on to something

so half baked groupie, you are basing your entire argument on inaccurate information from kiffysmooth of all people?

when a person makes a reference it does not equate to targeting an individual, if you could comprehend properly for once in your life you will realize that i targeted all players in a previous thread.

i feel sorry for your clients, because most of them are probably facing lethal injection because of your incompetence and lack thereof

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: -Dude I am not in yuh arguement with the masses but yuh is good sh!te talker! Yuh keepin meh amused! Well yes!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 03:25:52 PM by Giggsy11 »

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2011, 03:40:25 PM »
Hey fellas, this is chris, let me please put something straight, please don't anyone ever say that my heart wasn't in the WCQ's as it really disappoints me for people to even consider that,especially if people know my persona at all. I was, and still am a 100% committed to T&T, I have given my all ever since 2005,every time I step on the pitch it's a war for me and I hope people recognise that.
We have to admit that the squad is just not as good in depth as it was in the 2006 campaign, I'm sorry for us not qualifying but it wasn't for the lack of trying, we just didn't perform away in Guyana and it was not exceptable and we rightly take the blame for that.
And as for the comments that I should walk away from the national team??? I will make that decision, and do what is correct for me and the team.
I appreciate all the support from the fans and love them for that, I have had nothing but love and appreciation ever since I joined the team in 2005 and hope that I have bought some excitement and joy to you at some point.
I thank you all.
Love Chris

Chris Birchall, I just want to support you 100%, you are not one of the slackers and never have been, I see you give it your all everytime and I would rather have 10 of you,  than all the so called stars we claim to have. I hope you keep playing for us until you cannot play for us anymore. I personally have little faith in our football as a whole at the moment and hope and pray the right people step forward to take the reigns of our defunct administration.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2011, 04:09:53 PM »
Hey fellas, this is chris, let me please put something straight, please don't anyone ever say that my heart wasn't in the WCQ's as it really disappoints me for people to even consider that,especially if people know my persona at all. I was, and still am a 100% committed to T&T, I have given my all ever since 2005,every time I step on the pitch it's a war for me and I hope people recognise that.
We have to admit that the squad is just not as good in depth as it was in the 2006 campaign, I'm sorry for us not qualifying but it wasn't for the lack of trying, we just didn't perform away in Guyana and it was not exceptable and we rightly take the blame for that.
And as for the comments that I should walk away from the national team??? I will make that decision, and do what is correct for me and the team.
I appreciate all the support from the fans and love them for that, I have had nothing but love and appreciation ever since I joined the team in 2005 and hope that I have bought some excitement and joy to you at some point.
I thank you all.
Love Chris

Chris thank you for your service, it is well appreciated. I attend every home game for DC @ RFK, when the Galaxy plays United, in the hopes that you will score. Score one someday please so I could use it as an excuse to run on to the field waving my trini flag. BTW, We are the fans in the United "Barra Brava's" crowd that is flying trini flags. All the best to your wife and son.  Cheers Mate :beermug:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2011, 05:34:05 PM »

jes my 2 cents

oooooohhhhh guuuudddd.....SIIIIIIXXXXX UMPIRE!!  De ball outside the oval on Tragarete Road.....   :applause: :applause: :applause:

allyuh enjoy "The HERD"

Except yuh leading yuh self.....straight to the mad house.....clown!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2011, 08:28:26 PM »
C#NTroversial

:thumbsup:

It should now be clear to all why he chose that name!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 08:30:01 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2011, 08:35:29 PM »

jes my 2 cents

Yuh wasting yuh breath dey!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

truetrini

« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2011, 09:59:32 PM »
ent Birchall get sub out fairly early in dat game?

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2011, 10:50:34 PM »
ent Birchall get sub out fairly early in dat game?
Yes.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2011, 11:04:11 PM »
Chris ent anwser controversial yet .So the matter hanging in the air.

truetrini

« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2011, 12:19:48 AM »
Answer what?  The man gave standard comments and people take that as the players were half hearted.

Birchall looked jaded in that game and he was subbed, how can his heart be called into question is beyond me.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2011, 01:32:14 AM »
Answer what?  The man gave standard comments and people take that as the players were half hearted.

Birchall looked jaded in that game and he was subbed, how can his heart be called into question is beyond me.

Again for the umpteenth time, allyuh fellas need to learn to take Contro as simply light entertainment just like I do!

Now even Chris getting caught up!!   ::)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 01:34:18 AM by Socapro »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2011, 08:30:05 AM »

jes my 2 cents

allyuh enjoy "The HERD"

Except yuh leading yuh self.....straight to the mad house.....clown!!

this coming from an employee of villa...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2011, 08:32:09 AM »
Chris ent anwser controversial yet .So the matter hanging in the air.

he won't answer because he knows the players gave 50% and didn't care, they know what they did, chris came on here to redeem himself to the fans after making those foolish comments

but he ain't saying nothing, him and jones was the mouthpiece for the team, so they should answer as well

fair weather supporters like small and big mag and The HERD giving the players free reign, the players just as guilty

everyone sits here and blames the ttff 100% and rightly so, but what about the players?

what about when yorke and latas stay in a different hotel in costa rica in the 2002 campaign with one of our most talented teams, how about when yorke and crew ain't bother to play national ball in their prime

now you have players giving half the effort and talking about 2018, its not only the ttff that needs replacing, its the players as well and their mentality towards national football
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 08:36:18 AM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2011, 08:40:11 AM »
C#NTroversial

:thumbsup:

It should now be clear to all why he chose that name!

there is no easy way to break the news to you, I'm NOT interested...

my preference is women and only women...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2011, 09:28:57 AM »
C#NTroversial

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2011, 09:30:14 AM »
C#NTroversial

Big Pretender...

take notes, i don't need to cuss to get my point across, its called intelligence as opposed to your inherent ignorance  ;)

ah take it you found your identity? or is it still lost?

« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 09:37:40 AM by Controversial »

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2011, 09:42:19 AM »
how about just " C#NT" ??
that i can Identify

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2011, 09:48:46 AM »
how about just " C#NT" ??
that i can Identify

i know you are struggling with identity issues but you need to stop talking about your genitalia in such a derogatory fashion...

socapro does use some strong meds on the regular and would glady share them with you to cope...

you wear Big Pretender well  :beermug:

1]; } ?>