April 27, 2024, 11:14:55 AM

Author Topic: Chris Birchall Reply to some comments  (Read 24711 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: Chris Birchall Reply to some comments
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2011, 10:15:34 AM »
i don't need to cuss to get my point across, its called intelligence as opposed to your inherent ignorance  ;)
of course not .....................your mommy might spank you, if she finds out :D
I pity the fool....

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2011, 11:19:40 AM »
This thread is certainly controversial. And degenerating.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2011, 02:38:57 PM »
Obviously a player cannot single out any one member of d team.  When Chris was speaking, he was speaking collectively - ie, as a team.  Even though he said "WE", that didnt mean that he was referring to himself.  But it's not rocket science to figure that part out.   I is not one to blast odder forumites because I realize dat we is jes fans and many of us don't know nutting about actually playing fitball.  (and I say US, and still not referring to myself by d way)....  So I must say Mr controversial that your comments are very duncy and furthermore, nobody owe you any explanation.  You should feel honored that Chris responded to your chupidness.  All dis talk bout "men must have ah mind of dem own" and "people sucking up"... breddah... yuh talking real shit dey!
Everybody else who watching d fitball know dat Chris does play with d most heart on TnT team.  And if yuh know d odder players personally like many of us do, dey would tell yuh d same ting.  If everybody play with dat same heart, den it have no side could beat we!  I sit dong for 2 days tinking bout if to even respond to your chupidness, and den and tell mehself ah goh do it jes once.  And right now, d only ting I could tink about dat have you getting on so is not jes d fact dat yuh wrong and strong, but maybe yuh enjoying d attention.  Bask in yuh glory contro, and hopefully yuh would realize dat Chris not going and waste he time to explain nutting to d ignorant.  Because everybody else understand excpt you.  If you cyah get it yet, den I doh know what to tell you again breddah!

I eh goh cus yuh yet, because ah feel everybody could change, and yuh might still have potential to come out of yuh jackass mode and apologize for yuh nonsense.

jes my 2 cents

oooooohhhhh guuuudddd.....SIIIIIIXXXXX UMPIRE!!  De ball outside the oval on Tragarete Road.....   :applause: :applause: :applause:

FYI i'm not a follower, i'm a leader

allyuh enjoy "The HERD"

Except yuh leading yuh self.....straight to the mad house.....clown!!

this coming from an employee of villa...

You is ah rel idiot fella, big time.

Flex, Tallman I know you don't like to lock thread or delete it, but I think this one needs to hit the trash, asap
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2011, 02:41:04 PM »
TI is an expert at everything... kamla could use him.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2011, 05:31:38 PM »
TI is an expert at everything... kamla could use him.

why not, manning use you as his seer woman and look what happen  :-\

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2011, 05:33:54 PM »

agreed.

its becoming a new thing with this board these days  ::)
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2011, 05:34:51 PM »
Obviously a player cannot single out any one member of d team.  When Chris was speaking, he was speaking collectively - ie, as a team.  Even though he said "WE", that didnt mean that he was referring to himself.  But it's not rocket science to figure that part out.   I is not one to blast odder forumites because I realize dat we is jes fans and many of us don't know nutting about actually playing fitball.  (and I say US, and still not referring to myself by d way)....  So I must say Mr controversial that your comments are very duncy and furthermore, nobody owe you any explanation.  You should feel honored that Chris responded to your chupidness.  All dis talk bout "men must have ah mind of dem own" and "people sucking up"... breddah... yuh talking real shit dey!
Everybody else who watching d fitball know dat Chris does play with d most heart on TnT team.  And if yuh know d odder players personally like many of us do, dey would tell yuh d same ting.  If everybody play with dat same heart, den it have no side could beat we!  I sit dong for 2 days tinking bout if to even respond to your chupidness, and den and tell mehself ah goh do it jes once.  And right now, d only ting I could tink about dat have you getting on so is not jes d fact dat yuh wrong and strong, but maybe yuh enjoying d attention.  Bask in yuh glory contro, and hopefully yuh would realize dat Chris not going and waste he time to explain nutting to d ignorant.  Because everybody else understand excpt you.  If you cyah get it yet, den I doh know what to tell you again breddah!

I eh goh cus yuh yet, because ah feel everybody could change, and yuh might still have potential to come out of yuh jackass mode and apologize for yuh nonsense.

jes my 2 cents

oooooohhhhh guuuudddd.....SIIIIIIXXXXX UMPIRE!!  De ball outside the oval on Tragarete Road.....   :applause: :applause: :applause:

FYI i'm not a follower, i'm a leader

allyuh enjoy "The HERD"

Except yuh leading yuh self.....straight to the mad house.....clown!!

this coming from an employee of villa...

You is ah rel idiot fella, big time.

Flex, Tallman I know you don't like to lock thread or delete it, but I think this one needs to hit the trash, asap

yea flex and tallman, lock the thread quick because ah sharing licks like black cake on christmas morning

"The HERD" aka "The Sorority Row" can't handle the talk

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #97 on: November 28, 2011, 05:38:56 PM »

agreed.

so when The HERD aka The Sorority Row insulting and degrading other posters its ok and acceptable but once they are on the receiving end and have contributed nothing but insults to this thread iz a sour vibes.

HYPOCRITICAL....

The HERD should learn to contribute and add something valuable to the threads instead of degenerating important topics

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #98 on: November 28, 2011, 05:44:14 PM »
i don't need to cuss to get my point across, its called intelligence as opposed to your inherent ignorance  ;)
of course not .....................your mommy might spank you, if she finds out :D

unlike some, i was brought up, not dragged up and I'm intelligent enough to express myself without cussing, I'm sorry you don't have that capability, I would recommend rosetta stone but it doesn't have CLOWN as one of the languages.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 28, 2011, 06:00:47 PM »
Eh contro, ah eh go come up against yuh bc every body dun seem tuh get ah piece ah yuh so i doh need tuh go there, but ah must say i was disappointed wid the way yuh handling the women on the site, especially that"villa" comment towards brown sugar, it was real tasteless IMO. as ah man yuh have tuh know how far tuh go wid de women dem on the board bro, doh lose yuh head over ah internet discussion.

i know i does cuss fellas stink and act outa character sometimes, but i does hold meh peace when it come to the women dem and tek it and swallow meh pride. but disrespecting the daughter like dat was real low bad conduct especially for ah big man who claim to be ah born again christian IMO.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 06:03:02 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #100 on: November 28, 2011, 06:06:18 PM »
Eh contro, ah eh go come up against yuh bc every body dun seem tuh get ah piece ah yuh so i doh need tuh go there, but ah must say i was disappointed wid the way yuh handling the women on the site, especially that"villa" comment towards brown sugar, IMO as ah man yuh have tuh know how far tuh go wid de women dem on the board bro, doh lose yuh head over ah internet discussion.

i know i does cuss fellas stink and act outa character sometimes, but i does hold meh peace when it come to the women dem and tek it and swallow meh pride. but disrespecting the daughter like dat was real low bad conduct especially for ah big man who claim to be ah born again christian IMO.

nobody ain't get a piece of me bro, ah tell yuh, it will take 20 of The HERD to dent the armor... in fact i eh even flinch yet breds

brownsugar thinks she can insult people on a public forum and over the radio and get away with it? once you insult me your open game breds, if yuh fraid powder, doh play mas...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 28, 2011, 06:13:56 PM »

unlike some, i was brought up, not dragged up and I'm intelligent enough to express myself without cussing, I'm sorry you don't have that capability, I would recommend rosetta stone but it doesn't have CLOWN as one of the languages.

ohh I'm hurt :( ::) ::) :P :P :P
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2011, 06:24:29 PM »

ohh I'm hurt :( ::) ::) :P :P :P

who said I was trying to insult you, it was a compliment  :D
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 06:40:25 PM by Controversial »

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2011, 06:57:25 PM »

agreed.

so when The HERD aka The Sorority Row insulting and degrading other posters its ok and acceptable but once they are on the receiving end and have contributed nothing but insults to this thread iz a sour vibes.

HYPOCRITICAL....

The HERD should learn to contribute and add something valuable to the threads instead of degenerating important topics

did i call any names  ???.  i was speaking in general.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2011, 07:16:23 PM »

agreed.

HYPOCRITICAL....

did i call any names  ???.  i was speaking in general.

my comments were mainly directed at asylumseeker's comments...

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2011, 07:30:32 PM »
Gino Gino Gino...  sad sad , yuh fadda waste his break hoss

Tallman, Ban this clown or else the forum will lose credibility when randoms come on and see the total shit this joker goes on and on about

And I thought RF was annoying
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 07:54:05 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2011, 07:43:27 PM »
Eh contro, ah eh go come up against yuh bc every body dun seem tuh get ah piece ah yuh so i doh need tuh go there, but ah must say i was disappointed wid the way yuh handling the women on the site, especially that"villa" comment towards brown sugar, IMO as ah man yuh have tuh know how far tuh go wid de women dem on the board bro, doh lose yuh head over ah internet discussion.

nobody ain't get a piece of me bro, ah tell yuh, it will take 20 of The HERD to dent the armor... in fact i eh even flinch yet breds

brownsugar thinks she can insult people on a public forum and over the radio and get away with it? once you insult me your open game breds, if yuh fraid powder, doh play mas...
That's too bad bro, bc i thought you was ah cool one who would get the point of my post. what else could i say but, carry on.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2011, 09:43:50 PM »
Gino, if I think what you insinuating bout Brownsugar and Villa is...you very well out of line...thought you had more 'broughtupcy' than that  :pissedoff:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2011, 10:23:12 PM »

You talking about being brought up and throwing that disrespectful talk for Brownsugar. The good thing is that unlike you Brownsugar eh playing woman, she is ah rel woman and ah hope she come on and rel lamblast yuh for yuh nasty words. No respect, not humble and apparently delayreous.

What a joker you are.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 12:15:09 AM by elan »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2011, 10:27:30 PM »
Eh contro, ah eh go come up against yuh bc every body dun seem tuh get ah piece ah yuh so i doh need tuh go there, but ah must say i was disappointed wid the way yuh handling the women on the site, especially that"villa" comment towards brown sugar, it was real tasteless IMO. as ah man yuh have tuh know how far tuh go wid de women dem on the board bro, doh lose yuh head over ah internet discussion.

You talking about being brought up and throwing that disrespectful talk for Brownsugar. The good thing is that unlike you Brownsugar eh playing woman, she is ah rel woman and ah hope she come on and rel lamblast yuh for yuh nasty words. No respect, not humble and apparently delayreous.

What a joker you are.
Eh bredder, yuh peltin down the wrong house, the house yuh looking for is on the next street over.     thank yuh.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2011, 10:32:57 PM »
Sorority Row and The Herd...??? This thread needs to be locked up....

Chris, a lil trini lesson: the characteristics that Gino is displaying in this thread is that of a, "macomere man" and his behavior is "wrong and strong"

When you hear these expressions being used in Trini, just revert back to this thread and you will have your example.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2011, 10:33:56 PM »

What a joker you are.
Eh bredder, yuh peltin down the wrong house, the house yuh looking for is on the next street over.     thank yuh.

Bottle and stone pelting and no place to shelter  :rotfl:

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2011, 10:50:36 PM »
Allyuh stop feeding the trolls please
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2011, 10:53:26 PM »

When yuh neighbor house on fire throw water on yours  :rotfl:

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2011, 12:13:01 AM »

What a joker you are.

Yuh better duck yuh arse......lol :devil:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2011, 05:09:10 AM »

Yuh know when I read your "villa" comment I felt nothing but pity and wasn't going to justify you with a response.  Ah realise for you to reach THAT low things must be real bad.  But this new comment about me insulting people on the radio make mih realise you toting feelings for some thing I said that I can't recall.  So just who are these "people" and what did I say??

I also realise that my comment about you going to the mad house is even more relevant because the more you post, the more you sound psychotic.....*sigh*
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2011, 05:34:44 AM »
mods is time to lock dis ting dong, alyuh ent find it going on long enough now and contro boy you have issues, serious issue get help dread ............seriously
I pity the fool....

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2011, 06:13:30 AM »
Controversial have to be de biggest assholes on this site, he brings down the quality of the SWO....

I hope Birchall ignore this fool......
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2011, 07:09:05 AM »

What a joker you are.

Yuh better duck yuh arse......lol :devil:
No, but an apology would be fitting since yuh mixing me up with another.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2011, 08:43:35 AM »
Gino Gino Gino...  sad sad , yuh fadda waste his break hoss

Tallman, Ban this clown or else the forum will lose credibility when randoms come on and see the total shit this joker goes on and on about

And I thought RF was annoying

who are you?

a trini pretending to be english?

its clear your father never thought you any manners

it has alot of men who know the game of football that do not post that laugh at your threads because you know nothing about football, stick to watching epl that is the heights of your intelligence. with your greater than thou hoyte toyte attitude.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 09:04:55 AM by Controversial »

1]; } ?>