April 16, 2024, 04:14:02 PM

Author Topic: Chris Birchall Reply to some comments  (Read 24640 times)

Offline Chris_trini7

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Chris Birchall Reply to some comments
« on: November 24, 2011, 05:29:16 PM »
Hey fellas, this is chris, let me please put something straight, please don't anyone ever say that my heart wasn't in the WCQ's as it really disappoints me for people to even consider that,especially if people know my persona at all. I was, and still am a 100% committed to T&T, I have given my all ever since 2005,every time I step on the pitch it's a war for me and I hope people recognise that.
We have to admit that the squad is just not as good in depth as it was in the 2006 campaign, I'm sorry for us not qualifying but it wasn't for the lack of trying, we just didn't perform away in Guyana and it was not exceptable and we rightly take the blame for that.
And as for the comments that I should walk away from the national team??? I will make that decision, and do what is correct for me and the team.
I appreciate all the support from the fans and love them for that, I have had nothing but love and appreciation ever since I joined the team in 2005 and hope that I have bought some excitement and joy to you at some point.
I thank you all.
Love Chris

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Chris Birchall Reply to some comments
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 05:37:32 PM »
Dont let the idiots like Controversial have you even doubt yourself for one second Chris

you and Stern are the only 2006 Warriors that gave every thing you could have despite being robbed and disrespected by a federation  but still came out here with your heart on your sleeves to bleed for the shirt

You sir are definition of Warrior

congrats on your recent success with LA Galaxy and hope to see you in a red shirt very soon.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 05:42:54 PM »
Hey fellas, this is chris, let me please put something straight, please don't anyone ever say that my heart wasn't in the WCQ's as it really disappoints me for people to even consider that,especially if people know my persona at all. I was, and still am a 100% committed to T&T, I have given my all ever since 2005,every time I step on the pitch it's a war for me and I hope people recognise that.
We have to admit that the squad is just not as good in depth as it was in the 2006 campaign, I'm sorry for us not qualifying but it wasn't for the lack of trying, we just didn't perform away in Guyana and it was not exceptable and we rightly take the blame for that.
And as for the comments that I should walk away from the national team??? I will make that decision, and do what is correct for me and the team.
I appreciate all the support from the fans and love them for that, I have had nothing but love and appreciation ever since I joined the team in 2005 and hope that I have bought some excitement and joy to you at some point.
I thank you all.
Love Chris

keep doing what u do sir.   people on this site like to bump their gums, at the end of the day all one can do is keep one's head up and keep it moving.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 05:48:50 PM »
Chris

Yuh iz meh boi yuh in meh Apang deep freeze for not folowing through with the lawsuit but I will never think your heart not in it when u playing 4 us. Contro is 1 of d capital k clowns in these parts, PLEASE IGNOREEEEE.   
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 06:00:06 PM »
Chris, don't you worry about the fans out there whose only enjoinment in life is to criticize everything and everybody.  Plus, they all grieving as we got knocked out of the WC and they are searching for answers.  Thanks for your dedication and huge effort to represent TT. I think you set an example for many of the TT born players who have never learn what hard word and bleeding for country is all about.  We still need you, so hang on there and forget the ungrateful few.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2011, 06:08:02 PM »
Someone mentioned that Chris is a "True Warrior" and that is how I have always seen him,if we had 2 or 3 more like him we would have been through to the next round.Chris Birchall should understand that there are always people willing to spew bull shit especially some who have nothing to offer,hopefully we'll be seeing you in the Caribbean Cup soon and then the GC,all the best mate and congratulations to you and Galaxy.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2011, 06:13:41 PM »
Well Chris, nice to know you still take the time out to monitor our little cyberspace rumshop......I cyar let this pass without telling you ah still really vex with you for jumping ship on the lawsuit...... >:( >:( >:( >:(

I would really like to give yuh kudos for your on de field work but, but, but ah sorry ah cyar get pass the lawsuit thingy.....ah too pissed.....
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 06:15:20 PM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2011, 06:13:58 PM »
I echo the sentiments of others here... I didn't see either leg of the Guyana qualifiers but from what you've shown in the past, you would be the last person whose effort and dedication anyone could ever question.

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2011, 07:47:54 PM »
chris birchall listen up bro hear this loud and clear do not be discouraged  or disheartened by any negative comments or critisism , you;ve got lots of support here including me 100s%so bro worry not , and continue representing tnt as long as you're healthy and  when called upon to . you are a true warrior , all the vest breds, and congrats on your recent success at the @ L.A galaxy..  keep ur head !!!!!!and. fack  de few who choose to doubt ur warriors commitment ....all de best bro . 

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2011, 08:04:25 PM »
Doh study dem Chris, keep up the good work and dedication!!!

Congrats on your MLS title, something to feel good about considering everything else that's gong on with T&T football :beermug:

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2011, 08:42:49 PM »
Exhibit A as to why I called for a retraction of the comments suggesting that players had lost the game on purpose. It was an irresponsible statement then and remains so now. Hopefully, the offending party will demonstrate some magnanimity and use this thread to apologise for baselessly bringing our players into disrepute. That a man like Chris Birchall is moved to post on the Guyana game is a testament to the underlying nature of the comments being inappropriate.

Chris, continued fortune in your MLS career. Thanks for posting.

Hopefully, if there ever is a proper inquiry into why Trinidad & Tobago football is in the state it is ... national team ballers can make a contribution without fear of of being victimised for having an opinion.

Contro, I have never been on record for maligning you in the manner that other posters are known to give yuh licks on a constant. I find nuggets of value in aspects of your various contributions. However, on this issue ... yuh seriously outta timing. Do the right thing, brother.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 08:57:36 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2011, 09:01:26 PM »
I keep telling you fellas not to take that clown Contro seriously!
He is just an empty vessel that seeks attention!!

Big-up to you Chris, you are still a true Warrior and have always been ever since joining our team and donning the red, white & black.

I've still got the picture we took together (when we came to support you back in 2005 when you were still at Port Vale) framed and resting on top my TV!!  :beermug:

Congrats on lifting the 2011 MLS Cup with LA Galaxy and keep doing your thing!!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 09:06:19 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2011, 09:20:12 PM »
Chris congrats on winning the MLS title with LA
Dont worry all the ole talk it was just disheartening that we are no longer in the running for a spot in Brazil
I have to meh a Birchie Galaxy jersey, well brother keep fit and see you in the Caribbean Cup.
Soca Warriors will rise again
 :beermug: to Birchie

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 09:24:12 PM »
Ditto.

Congrats on the MLS Cup 2011 win.

With TTFF in its current state, a Soca Warriors team featuring even the likes of Messi and Ronaldo couldn't make the World Cup. What happened was inevitable.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 09:24:59 PM »
contro yah hit the jep nest b .you shoulda keep chris outta that talk tho .Congrats on the cup win chris !!

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 11:04:45 PM »
Chris, big up to you for having the balls to respond to your critics here.
As a T&T footballer, I don't believe many true fans question your commitment. You lost some brownie points for settling with TTFF, but maybe one day we'll know the reason you chose that course.
In the meantime, I believe your personal journey is a far better role model to T&T youth than Dwight or Latas. I remember watching you at Port Vale and was then shocked later on to see you were out of contract and scraping around for a club (the same as Sancho & Jack).
Those times must have been hell for you, but you had the guts to try your luck in the USA.
Also, if I remember correctly, you joined Galaxy before Becks arrived.
Talk about roller coaster....League 1 to World Cup to out of contract to winning some silverware with Galaxy. Hell of a ride, mate, and a true test of your character and determination, which shows on the field.
Keep it coming mate! :beermug: 

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 01:35:51 AM »
Chris.. congrats on the win and thxs for the service in the previous years ... no one could possibly question your effort then...lalalala

but if you're honest you'd admit your heart was just not with it this rongs. I realize you get leff out to dry at times and the whole thing with the TTFF may have left you disenchanted.

enjoy the victory, get some rest and keep doing your thing.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2011, 06:26:18 AM »
Big up Chris Birchall....

You is de only player on de T&T side who plays with heart. FULL STOP !!!!!!

I find the coach should have never took you off when we play Guyana, he should have taken off lazt man Keon Daniel instead.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2011, 07:29:42 AM »
Memum!!!
Congrats on your MLS title!!
Thanks for taking the time to post on our site and explain your position.
Most of us already know (and really, really appreciate) your committment and your 100% effort.
I know(HOPE!!!) you will be wearing the red, white. and black for years to come...keep doing your thing, yuh have we fullest support here!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2011, 09:25:09 AM »
Who say chris should walk away?  :cursing: , Chris keep playing yuh ball and doh study them punks .

Edit: is Contro who say that?, WTF dread  >:(
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 09:28:06 AM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2011, 10:18:23 AM »
You have real support in T&T, doh study the negativity. Congrats on your victory with L.A. Thanks for taking the time to communicate with the fans. Looking forward to seeing you representing the RBW again.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2011, 10:35:57 AM »
Birchie if a yu dat I is one of dem fellas who think you should retire frm International football because come 2018 you definitely will be to old ..  But then again age is just a number . I personally thank you very much for your dedication towards Trinidad and Tobago, also Congrats on The MLS Champioship... Remeber we are the same guys who was begging for you to be back on the team when you was being over looked.. Anyway Enjoy your championship  and god Bless.....
War
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2011, 11:14:01 AM »
Forever and always Birch... cheers on the silverware

Fu#k " C#NTroversial
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2011, 11:50:35 AM »
BIRCHALL UR MY FAVORITE!!! I watch MLS just to see u play!! :) Oh and forget them men hoss.. Keep both feet on the ground and keep working hard, we will get back our house in order soon.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2011, 12:15:54 PM »
so chris, when you made the comment to the media saying that the team and yourself didn't want it badly enough when you lost to guyana, what does that mean?

to me and many others who do not suck up to players like the rest of these docile supporters on the board, it translates into your heart wasn't into it and since that was the case you should abstain from wearing the national jersey at that point in time.

don't get me wrong, i appreciated your dedication in the past but the comments made just recently which you and jones made, you cannot deny because it was made public, you have to answer to and right now you can't give me an answer that will absolve yourself from that guyana defeat.

you and many of the other players are lucky that you are dealing with an incompetent federation because anything less than 100% and you would be off the national team.

after all, its only T&T, you can take it lightly, you have better things to take care of, a lot of intelligent minds understand where your coming from with those comments.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 12:23:05 PM by Controversial »

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2011, 12:38:04 PM »
so chris, when you made the comment to the media saying that the team and yourself didn't want it badly enough when you lost to guyana, what does that mean?

to me and many others who do not suck up to players like the rest of these docile supporters on the board, it translates into your heart wasn't into it and since that was the case you should abstain from wearing the national jersey at that point in time.

don't get me wrong, i appreciated your dedication in the past but the comments made just recently which you and jones made, you cannot deny because it was made public, you have to answer to and right now you can't give me an answer that will absolve yourself from that guyana defeat.

you and many of the other players are lucky that you are dealing with an incompetent federation because anything less than 100% and you would be off the national team.

after all, its only T&T, you can take it lightly, you have better things to take care of, a lot of intelligent minds understand where your coming from with those comments.

Let the beating begin :banginghead: :banginghead:

Funny how when Contro post the fu**in server went down couple of seconds after

Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 12:46:42 PM by Mr Fix-it »
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2011, 12:45:18 PM »
Controversial, please.. We lost and it wasn't Birchall or any of the players fault but our own fault. WE didn't go support them IN BERMUDA and GUYANA as well as the coach making some poor decisions. Those comments are not called for because I know Birch gave his all in the games we played.

Dont worry with them Birchall you are our favorite player along side Carlos and Jones. Keep it real man, these guys are just hurt and critics.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2011, 12:56:34 PM »
Hear nah dis man is ah rel C*&T fuh truth!?!?!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2011, 01:01:52 PM »
Hear nah dis man is ah rel C*&T fuh truth!?!?!

:frustrated: of de highest order!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2011, 02:48:52 PM »

breds, de man himself was gracious to come off the high of a championship trophy to reply to allyuh lala...and yuh STILL insistin yuh was right?

leh it go nah?  let de man go and enjoy some MLS crix and caviar wit beckham and you save yuh poisoned posts for the TTFF
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>