March 29, 2024, 03:51:06 AM

Author Topic: Chris Birchall Reply to some comments  (Read 24434 times)

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Chris Birchall Reply to some comments
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2011, 03:18:47 PM »
wrong and strong Dutty, dat is what he is!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2011, 04:22:32 PM »
C#NTtroversial.... man you is ah real f#cking c#nt ... serious
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2011, 04:37:23 PM »
hmm....Controversial is acting like we have a whole heap of players that are equal or better to Birchall's skill level.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2011, 04:56:39 PM »
hmm....Controversial is acting like we have a whole heap of players that are equal or better to Birchall's skill level.

He is d progressive thinker who we missing at home.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2011, 05:58:24 PM »
That's whats up, thanks for the reply Chris.  Doh take things personally from this forum, it's just ole talk and fans can be brutal.  As always, nice contribution.   :beermug:
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2011, 07:45:54 PM »
Allyuh really feel is Me Mum allyuh talking to or some Guyanese playing de fool?

Fellas and exceptable in de English Dictionary? I think is ah Trini or one of we many Trolls from de Caribbean playing de fool.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 11:54:23 AM by Savannah boy »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2011, 07:58:43 PM »
Allyuh really feel is Me Mum allyuh talking to or some Guyanese playing de fool?

D fella post b4 so we know is Chris.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2011, 08:00:28 PM »

You's ah kinda backside or what?

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2011, 09:39:51 PM »
Hear nah dis man is ah rel C*&T fuh truth!?!?!

Excuse me sir.. yuh know what yuh mention dey does take real licks at anytime day or night

« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 09:41:35 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2011, 07:07:50 AM »
so chris, when you made the comment to the media saying that the team and yourself didn't want it badly enough when you lost to guyana, what does that mean?

to me and many others who do not suck up to players like the rest of these docile supporters on the board, it translates into your heart wasn't into it and since that was the case you should abstain from wearing the national jersey at that point in time.

don't get me wrong, i appreciated your dedication in the past but the comments made just recently which you and jones made, you cannot deny because it was made public, you have to answer to and right now you can't give me an answer that will absolve yourself from that guyana defeat.

you and many of the other players are lucky that you are dealing with an incompetent federation because anything less than 100% and you would be off the national team.

after all, its only T&T, you can take it lightly, you have better things to take care of, a lot of intelligent minds understand where your coming from with those comments.

Contro, you should know this is a common phrase used in sport. It does not mean the team did not try to win, it means that they could have given more, but for whatever reason, their motivation was low. There are things that happen around a team that can have a negative effect, and trust me, in Guyana, things happened before the match (and after)

Offline Guyanese-Baller

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2011, 09:32:06 AM »
Posted by: Savannah boy
« on: Yesterday at 07:45:54 PM » Insert Quote

Certainly not this Guyanese. Please don't try to give us Guyanese a bad name brother.

The statement was probably the real deal from the player himself. If it was indeed him I personally think he did the right thing by coming directly on the board and speaking to his fans (even though he had to be defending himself). Too many players get to the point where they cannot make that connection. This guy didn't have to do it but he did it. He appears down to earth, humble and wears his 'warrior' badge on his heart. A player, a team is nothing without fans. Those are the kind of players that fans would support through thick and thin, the kind of players you want the youths to idolize. A player with passion who has reached the heights but still has the common touch....rare!

Give thanks!

Respect and blessing!
GB

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2011, 09:43:11 AM »
Posted by: Savannah boy
« on: Yesterday at 07:45:54 PM » Insert Quote

Certainly not this Guyanese. Please don't try to give us Guyanese a bad name brother.

The statement was probably the real deal from the player himself. If it was indeed him I personally think he did the right thing by coming directly on the board and speaking to his fans (even though he had to be defending himself). Too many players get to the point where they cannot make that connection. This guy didn't have to do it but he did it. He appears down to earth, humble and wears his 'warrior' badge on his heart. A player, a team is nothing without fans. Those are the kind of players that fans would support through thick and thin, the kind of players you want the youths to idolize. A player with passion who has reached the heights but still has the common touch....rare!

Give thanks!

Respect and blessing!
GB

Very good post  :beermug:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2011, 10:23:16 AM »
C#NTtroversial.... man you is ah real f#cking c#nt ... serious

anything men feed allyuh, you eat, some real scavengers (corbeaux)

its a pity more posters on here don't use their brain more often, reality hurts

chris had to come on the board and redeem himself after his out of timing comments but fellahs like you accept zero commitment & mediocrity and celebrate it
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 10:26:56 AM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2011, 10:25:34 AM »

who feeding you that, the media or the absent minded people on this board?

we are full of talent, anyone who think any one of these pretenders irreplaceable know nothing about football

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2011, 10:31:55 AM »

you wasn't too bright in school or wha?

i not like you who does follow the crowd and part of this herd mentality

i have my own views, unlike yourself where you need other men to think for you as usual

you talk about wrong and strong but chris ain't explain himself yet as to what he meant by those comments, continue to bump your gums

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2011, 11:01:11 AM »

you wasn't too bright in school or wha?

i not like you who does follow the crowd and part of this herd mentality

i have my own views, unlike yourself where you need other men to think for you as usual

you talk about wrong and strong but chris ain't explain himself yet as to what he meant by those comments, continue to bump your gums

Dude STFU.................seriously hush yuh arse.

When a team or player lose a game, they will always say "we did not work hard enough", "we did not want it enough", "our heart/head wasn't in the game enough". They lost, there will always be a feeling that yo could have done more and what you did was not enough. Have you ever played any sport at a high level, son?

I can't see how you want to take over the TTFF and you worst than JW etal.

Dude........enough is enough.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2011, 11:30:37 AM »
Obviously a player cannot single out any one member of d team.  When Chris was speaking, he was speaking collectively - ie, as a team.  Even though he said "WE", that didnt mean that he was referring to himself.  But it's not rocket science to figure that part out.   I is not one to blast odder forumites because I realize dat we is jes fans and many of us don't know nutting about actually playing fitball.  (and I say US, and still not referring to myself by d way)....  So I must say Mr controversial that your comments are very duncy and furthermore, nobody owe you any explanation.  You should feel honored that Chris responded to your chupidness.  All dis talk bout "men must have ah mind of dem own" and "people sucking up"... breddah... yuh talking real shit dey!
Everybody else who watching d fitball know dat Chris does play with d most heart on TnT team.  And if yuh know d odder players personally like many of us do, dey would tell yuh d same ting.  If everybody play with dat same heart, den it have no side could beat we!  I sit dong for 2 days tinking bout if to even respond to your chupidness, and den and tell mehself ah goh do it jes once.  And right now, d only ting I could tink about dat have you getting on so is not jes d fact dat yuh wrong and strong, but maybe yuh enjoying d attention.  Bask in yuh glory contro, and hopefully yuh would realize dat Chris not going and waste he time to explain nutting to d ignorant.  Because everybody else understand excpt you.  If you cyah get it yet, den I doh know what to tell you again breddah!

I eh goh cus yuh yet, because ah feel everybody could change, and yuh might still have potential to come out of yuh jackass mode and apologize for yuh nonsense.

jes my 2 cents

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2011, 11:36:16 AM »
C#NTroversial
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2011, 11:44:36 AM »
Obviously a player cannot single out any one member of d team.  When Chris was speaking, he was speaking collectively - ie, as a team.  Even though he said "WE", that didnt mean that he was referring to himself.  But it's not rocket science to figure that part out.   I is not one to blast odder forumites because I realize dat we is jes fans and many of us don't know nutting about actually playing fitball.  (and I say US, and still not referring to myself by d way)....  So I must say Mr controversial that your comments are very duncy and furthermore, nobody owe you any explanation.  You should feel honored that Chris responded to your chupidness.  All dis talk bout "men must have ah mind of dem own" and "people sucking up"... breddah... yuh talking real shit dey!
Everybody else who watching d fitball know dat Chris does play with d most heart on TnT team.  And if yuh know d odder players personally like many of us do, dey would tell yuh d same ting.  If everybody play with dat same heart, den it have no side could beat we!  I sit dong for 2 days tinking bout if to even respond to your chupidness, and den and tell mehself ah goh do it jes once.  And right now, d only ting I could tink about dat have you getting on so is not jes d fact dat yuh wrong and strong, but maybe yuh enjoying d attention.  Bask in yuh glory contro, and hopefully yuh would realize dat Chris not going and waste he time to explain nutting to d ignorant.  Because everybody else understand excpt you.  If you cyah get it yet, den I doh know what to tell you again breddah!

I eh goh cus yuh yet, because ah feel everybody could change, and yuh might still have potential to come out of yuh jackass mode and apologize for yuh nonsense.

jes my 2 cents

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

AH LOVE IT
 :beermug:

ps ..... theobald still aint ready  :devil: ;D
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2011, 12:36:42 PM »
Mods do you ever request verification when a poster claims to be a public figure?

If that was Birchall, I hope he posts more often.  It's great to know how the players feel and think.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2011, 12:37:14 PM »
ps ..... theobald still aint ready  :devil: ;D

Bleedah eh even get a lil corbeaux sweat in India self?  :devil:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2011, 12:55:23 PM »

jes my 2 cents

Damn Kiffy hit every note on dis one.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2011, 01:17:56 PM »
Mods do you ever request verification when a poster claims to be a public figure?

If that was Birchall, I hope he posts more often.  It's great to know how the players feel and think.

We typically know who they are. Due tuh de nature of this forum, I eh tink is advisable fuh dem tuh be posting on ah regular basis. An alternative is live chats, which we have done in the past.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2011, 01:42:12 PM »

jes my 2 cents

oooooohhhhh guuuudddd.....SIIIIIIXXXXX UMPIRE!!  De ball outside the oval on Tragarete Road.....   :applause: :applause: :applause:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2011, 02:05:05 PM »

Its him. He posted here a while back
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2011, 02:17:51 PM »
Peong and savannah boy, that is indeed birchall, he posted under that name ah couple yrs ago, and ppl engage him in convo. there's also another prominent national player who does post on the site but chose to remain anonymous.          :beermug:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2011, 02:38:12 PM »
Oh lord allyuh, doh fight down contro so hard nah, after all the man is entitled to express his views no matter how absurd and ridiculous it may appear.  BTW, contro does have ah point on one thing, i've never seen so much sucking up in all my life! it had fellas with chocolate fallin off their chins and noses in ah big way.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i eh lying, it have some real star struck members on here boy, wwoooo weeee!

eh contro, i eh go come down on yuh like the rest of the board though brother, but yuh did talk some outa timin talk. i didn't mind if yuh said fellas like skilla, power, hyland, and to some extent carlos didn't go the extra mile or took the game lightly (even though i can't come to terms with as to why), but as for this fella birchall, he doesn't fall into that category @ all @ all @ all, i think yuh got this one wrong horse, and i'm no birchall fan in the least!

i think he's ah great defensive mid and plays with loads of energy, strength and enthusiasm but i'm not sold on him, but he's very necessary to the team, and i thank him for that goal against bahrain, what ah rocket!

honestly bro, i think yuh should loww the argument, yuh cyar win this one bro, so just give back the golden ann, and call it ah lorse.  :Police:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 02:41:18 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2011, 05:50:25 PM »
ah guess is ah case of who de cap fit....but oh well, what does "sucking up" mean in dis situation? and also what does "star struck" mean?!?!

ah went back and read de posts (including my own) and somehow "sucking up" and "star struck" eh really figure into de equation atall...ah wonder if it was Julius James who did win ah MLS and come on here and men congratulate and endorse him, ah wonder if de terms "sucking up" and "star struck" woulda be bandied about de way it is with Memum!?!?

doh worry I know de answer/reason;)

"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2011, 07:51:11 PM »
ah guess is ah case of who de cap fit....but oh well, what does "sucking up" mean in dis situation? and also what does "star struck" mean?!?!

ah went back and read de posts (including my own) and somehow "sucking up" and "star struck" eh really figure into de equation atall...ah wonder if it was Julius James who did win ah MLS and come on here and men congratulate and endorse him, ah wonder if de terms "sucking up" and "star struck" woulda be bandied about de way it is with Memum!?!?

doh worry I know de answer/reason;)

Are you implying somethin here countryboy??

as for julius james winning something significant, ah guess we'll have to wait and see. BTW, why not KJ winning the euafa legue cup, or molino who actually won the USL title with orlando, why julius james?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 08:03:05 PM by just cool »

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2011, 09:17:25 AM »
Like ah does tell fellahs here when de call meh "uncle tom" and "sellout" and say ah wearing "tight-whities",  "Is that the best you can do you?  "country-boy"?!?!?!

like Chris Carter does say, "come on man!!! (In ah yankee accent)"

Like ah said before, I/we know de reason...
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

1]; } ?>