April 27, 2024, 02:21:47 PM

Author Topic: Chris Birchall Reply to some comments  (Read 24715 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Chris Birchall Reply to some comments
« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2011, 08:45:27 AM »
Eh contro, ah eh go come up against yuh bc every body dun seem tuh get ah piece ah yuh so i doh need tuh go there, but ah must say i was disappointed wid the way yuh handling the women on the site, especially that"villa" comment towards brown sugar, IMO as ah man yuh have tuh know how far tuh go wid de women dem on the board bro, doh lose yuh head over ah internet discussion.

i know i does cuss fellas stink and act outa character sometimes, but i does hold meh peace when it come to the women dem and tek it and swallow meh pride. but disrespecting the daughter like dat was real low bad conduct especially for ah big man who claim to be ah born again christian IMO.

nobody ain't get a piece of me bro, ah tell yuh, it will take 20 of The HERD to dent the armor... in fact i eh even flinch yet breds

brownsugar thinks she can insult people on a public forum and over the radio and get away with it? once you insult me your open game breds, if yuh fraid powder, doh play mas...
That's too bad bro, bc i thought you was ah cool one who would get the point of my post. what else could i say but, carry on.

don't come with that garbage jus cool, when posters on here insult me, you don't see people asking for threads to be locked and posters to be banned

don't become another hypocrite on this board, there is already too many

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #121 on: November 29, 2011, 08:48:12 AM »
Gino, if I think what you insinuating bout Brownsugar and Villa is...you very well out of line...thought you had more 'broughtupcy' than that  :pissedoff:

stop crying wolf, when these posters swear and talk about mother this and mother that and call names you don't hear people talking about broughtupsy

different strokes for different folks, if yuh can't take the talk, don't insult anyone.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2011, 08:50:19 AM »
Eh contro, ah eh go come up against yuh bc every body dun seem tuh get ah piece ah yuh so i doh need tuh go there, but ah must say i was disappointed wid the way yuh handling the women on the site, especially that"villa" comment towards brown sugar, IMO as ah man yuh have tuh know how far tuh go wid de women dem on the board bro, doh lose yuh head over ah internet discussion.

i know i does cuss fellas stink and act outa character sometimes, but i does hold meh peace when it come to the women dem and tek it and swallow meh pride. but disrespecting the daughter like dat was real low bad conduct especially for ah big man who claim to be ah born again christian IMO.

nobody ain't get a piece of me bro, ah tell yuh, it will take 20 of The HERD to dent the armor... in fact i eh even flinch yet breds

brownsugar thinks she can insult people on a public forum and over the radio and get away with it? once you insult me your open game breds, if yuh fraid powder, doh play mas...

You talking about being brought up and throwing that disrespectful talk for Brownsugar. The good thing is that unlike you Brownsugar eh playing woman, she is ah rel woman and ah hope she come on and rel lamblast yuh for yuh nasty words. No respect, not humble and apparently delayreous.

What a joker you are.

when allyuh get pong, you turn into a sorf candle and making all kinda of excuses, where were your manners when you and The HERD was insulting other people? a bunch of hypocrites

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2011, 08:52:55 AM »
Sorority Row and The Herd...??? This thread needs to be locked up....

Chris, a lil trini lesson: the characteristics that Gino is displaying in this thread is that of a, "macomere man" and his behavior is "wrong and strong"

When you hear these expressions being used in Trini, just revert back to this thread and you will have your example.

HYPOCRITE....

so when you cussing and talking about man mother in previous threads, why didn't anyone call to get you banned?

when allyuh get pong, is real sorf men vibes and calling for banning and locking of the thread

talk yuh licks like a man, you are man enough to cuss and talk about people's mother but not man enough to take picong

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2011, 08:57:09 AM »

Yuh know when I read your "villa" comment I felt nothing but pity and wasn't going to justify you with a response.  Ah realise for you to reach THAT low things must be real bad.  But this new comment about me insulting people on the radio make mih realise you toting feelings for some thing I said that I can't recall.  So just who are these "people" and what did I say??

I also realise that my comment about you going to the mad house is even more relevant because the more you post, the more you sound psychotic.....*sigh*

now you are calm now, since you have been put in your place, i am happy to see that, next time you decide to call people senile, dunce, clown, mad and a sprangah among other things, make sure you can take the talk back.

like i said before, if yuh fraid powder, doh play mas.

i don't need to repeat all your nonsense because its just as degrading as all of the rest of The HERD's degrading comments.

you are no different, just a bunch of hypocrites that can't take talk but could dish it ;)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2011, 09:00:48 AM »
Controversial have to be de biggest assholes on this site, he brings down the quality of the SWO....

I hope Birchall ignore this fool......

the pot calling the kettle black, if there is one person on this board that cusses and degrades soca warriors its you, talking about mother this and that, your vulgarity knows no bounds, another hypocrite that thinks his vulgar threads add something to the board ::)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2011, 09:01:20 AM »
Boss you is de only man taking licks in here... yuh must know when to cut your losses.
...and you must be man enough and humble enough to admit when you wrong. I thought after all dese years you would have attain some level of maturity and understanding.

You have alot of opinions on various subjects, most of which are very polarizing. But even when people come down on you, there are some folks who fall on your side of the argument. Not this time... and its not because there is some "herd" agenda against you.
You wrong and outta timing and your theories here are baseless. Now you acting like a kid in a pram because you get called out. Grow up man.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2011, 09:05:53 AM »
ah tell yah is onlt TI could take on the whole board bad bad lol.hes awesome.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #128 on: November 29, 2011, 09:06:20 AM »

Chris, a lil trini lesson: the characteristics that Gino is displaying in this thread is that of a, "macomere man" and his behavior is "wrong and strong"

When you hear these expressions being used in Trini, just revert back to this thread and you will have your example.

is there any bigger maccomere men than you and bake and shark? HELL NO, in fact you may be the same person :D

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #129 on: November 29, 2011, 09:09:29 AM »
Boss you is de only man taking licks in here... yuh must know when to cut your losses.
...and you must be man enough and humble enough to admit when you wrong. I thought after all dese years you would have attain some level of maturity and understanding.

You have alot of opinions on various subjects, most of which are very polarizing. But even when people come down on you, there are some folks who fall on your side of the argument. Not this time... and its not because there is some "herd" agenda against you.
You wrong and outta timing and your theories here are baseless. Now you acting like a kid in a pram because you get called out. Grow up man.

you must be crazy, you coming with your lies again?

last time yuh lie about yuh storming story that you thief from my family friend in germany, now you coming with this.

take yuh pong and shut up, just like the rest, real men does laugh at allyuh and shake their heads because The HERD can't take talk but could only give it.

if this was another poster, the amount of laugh and pics would have been posted because real licks sharing here, its out of allyuh jealousy, ego and greater than thou attitude everyone quiet and asking for the thread to be locked and man to get banned, HYPOCRITES.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #130 on: November 29, 2011, 09:12:44 AM »
ah tell yah is onlt TI could take on the whole board bad bad lol.hes awesome.

breds The HERD aka Sorority Row can't handle me, when I start to pong these self righteous waste of time posters, they calling for ban and locking thread, take yuh licks and cool it oui :D

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 29, 2011, 09:15:23 AM »
this thread now reach 5 pages and growing fast. the sign the petition thread is 2 pages and stuck in limbo. we like it so. sorry to interrupt,  please carry on!
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2011, 09:28:15 AM »

Yuh know when I read your "villa" comment I felt nothing but pity and wasn't going to justify you with a response.  Ah realise for you to reach THAT low things must be real bad.  But this new comment about me insulting people on the radio make mih realise you toting feelings for some thing I said that I can't recall.  So just who are these "people" and what did I say??

I also realise that my comment about you going to the mad house is even more relevant because the more you post, the more you sound psychotic.....*sigh*

now you are calm now, since you have been put in your place, i am happy to see that, next time you decide to call people senile, dunce, clown, mad and a sprangah among other things, make sure you can take the talk back.

i don't need to repeat all your nonsense because its just as degrading as all of the rest of The HERD's degrading comments.

you are no different, just a bunch of hypocrites that can't take talk but could dish it ;)

You put me in my place??!!  Who de fack is you?!!  steups!! 

Talking bout I playing mas and fraid powder.  I asked you what I said on radio that insulted "people" and to quote what I said.  You pretending you eh want to answer but coming to "put me in my place."  Again, who de fack is you??!!  Let me help yuh cuz yuh like a lost soul, looking for friends and people to like you.  You are a f%$%$($ng idiotic kakhole!!!  Your problem is you are like people who think nothing is wrong with them, something is wrong with every one else.  Your type is worse kinda personality to deal with.  Get some help.  Take mih advice and check into St. Anns.....ASAP!!! 

F*&%%$$#ng Kakahole!!!!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2011, 09:32:10 AM »

HYPOCRITE....

so when you cussing and talking about man mother in previous threads, why didn't anyone call to get you banned?

when allyuh get pong, is real sorf men vibes and calling for banning and locking of the thread

talk yuh licks like a man, you are man enough to cuss and talk about people's mother but not man enough to take picong

Que...?  :rotfl:

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2011, 09:46:01 AM »
This thread just sad now........

TI.....  :shameonyou: . Very disappointing comments.

Keep up the good work Chris
 :beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2011, 09:52:50 AM »
contro have to be just about d most narcissistic character I ever come across ............wheys...............you real like yuhself dread........I feel if it was humanly possible yuh would teabag yuhself........geez
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 10:11:00 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2011, 10:07:43 AM »

Talking bout I playing mas and fraid powder.  I asked you what I said on radio that insulted "people" and to quote what I said.  You pretending you eh want to answer but coming to "put me in my place."  Again, who de fack is you??!!  Let me help yuh cuz yuh like a lost soul, looking for friends and people to like you.  You are a f%$%$($ng idiotic kakhole!!!  Your problem is you are like people who think nothing is wrong with them, something is wrong with every one else.  Your type is worse kinda personality to deal with.  Get some help.  Take mih advice and check into St. Anns.....ASAP!!! 

F*&%%$$#ng Kakahole!!!!!

Brownie, doh feed into the madness and let this fella take you outta character.  I think it should be pretty evident to most observing who the party at fault in this thread is.  FF made a pretty straight-forward post gently, yet firmly upbraiding him for his conduct and the first thing out is mouth is that FF posting "lies"... about what, who knows.  This is a man who also has the distinction of drawing public reprimand from Flex, of all people, so that alone says a lot.  Of course, we could all be wrong and he, right... that's usually how it works in bizarro world.  I think the proper course of action from here on out is ostracism, and nothing short of it.  As was properly suggested earlier, don't feed the trolls

Offline saint27

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2011, 10:15:12 AM »
So contro keep telling everyone to go back to watch EPL cuz that's the only football they know ...... What qualifies contro as a football expert ....did you coach man utd ? Are you SAF are you Lippi ......I'm sure many ppl on this site have as much knowledge as you .....bcuz u say u know more doesn't mean u know more
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 10:17:46 AM by saint27 »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2011, 10:22:25 AM »
alyah come down to hard for insulting chris ,it had line up for a pound of flesh each .i like chris but anybody could get pong here .  to tell chris ignore posters on this forum was also stupid ,and ppl who think that way should stop posting .
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 10:26:48 AM by Quags »

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 29, 2011, 10:36:54 AM »
This is all very depressing. The initial fascination has been replaced with cringe-worthiness.
Sad, really.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline jason23

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 29, 2011, 10:37:36 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
this make me day yes lmaooooooooooooooo!!! lol lolol...oh gad ohh........... n big up on uh winning the mls cup  deh chris!! nuff respect!!!!! :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 29, 2011, 10:41:58 AM »
freaking insane the tread where he first said it only 2 pages .but because chris reply all hell broke loose .lynch mob

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 29, 2011, 10:45:39 AM »
page 6 anyone?
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 29, 2011, 10:47:55 AM »
alyah having fun .well then stop asking for ban and locking the tread .

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 29, 2011, 10:48:31 AM »
Allyuh stop feeding the trolls please

CO-SIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 29, 2011, 11:42:31 AM »
Ay allyuh hear nah,, ah make ah WICKED meatloaf yesterday...first time too

ah put two egg to hold it together plus when seasoning, ah trow in ah lil curry powder and some chinee sauce in de mince
It eat real nice
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #146 on: November 29, 2011, 11:45:50 AM »

F*&%%$$#ng Kakahole!!!!!

flex, tallman, ban she, you hear the degrading comments and cussing  :D

hypocrites...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #147 on: November 29, 2011, 11:46:41 AM »

HYPOCRITE....

Que...?  :rotfl:

que sera sera... 

you normally laugh at yourself  :D
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 12:01:42 PM by Controversial »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 29, 2011, 11:49:05 AM »

ah put two egg to hold it together plus when seasoning, ah trow in ah lil curry powder and some chinee sauce in de mince
It eat real nice
Doh use to much MSG eh ,bad stuff that ving sing stuff .but glad it taste good gonna bubble a chicken stew might trow in a few dumlings .All this rain is really a nice day for ah oil down tho.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #149 on: November 29, 2011, 11:49:34 AM »

It eat real nice

yuh should taste the curry crow The HERD aka The Sorority Row eating for the last few days  :D

1]; } ?>