March 28, 2024, 04:25:55 AM

Author Topic: Chris Birchall Reply to some comments  (Read 24429 times)

giggsy11

Re: Chris Birchall Reply to some comments
« Reply #150 on: November 29, 2011, 11:53:37 AM »
I agree about the hypocrisy on this forum. There has been a group of posters on this forum since I have been posting, who have been consistently disrespectful when responding to a post they disagree with.  So I find it quite amusing how some of those same people and their friends/pardners are taking offense about the stance and opinion by the creator of the thread; while also continuing to cosign each other's disrespectful behaviors toward posters on this forum week in and week out.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #151 on: November 29, 2011, 11:53:57 AM »
alyah come down to hard for insulting chris ,it had line up for a pound of flesh each .i like chris but anybody could get pong here .  to tell chris ignore posters on this forum was also stupid ,and ppl who think that way should stop posting .

you really have time to explain anything to these knuckleheads, who have no sense atall.

a player publicly stated the team heart wasn't into a crucial world cup qualifier that we lost to guyana and ended our brazil campaign

and these fair weather fans that call themselves die hards are defending his comments and stance out of sheer hate and ego because its coming from a poster they can't handle and personally don't like

thats why our football is in a mess because of these ignorant and small minded posters who claim to be supporters and patriots, when they themselves would sell out their nation for a blue note.

Down with The HERD aka Sorority Row.......
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 11:59:02 AM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #152 on: November 29, 2011, 11:55:14 AM »
I agree about the hypocrisy on this forum. There has been a group of posters on this forum since I have been posting, who have been consistently disrespectful when responding to a post they disagree with.  So I find it quite amusing how some of those same people and their friends/pardners are taking offense about the stance and opinion by the creator of the thread; while also continuing to cosign each other's disrespectful behaviors toward posters on this forum week in and week out.

:beermug:

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 29, 2011, 11:59:09 AM »
alyah come down to hard for insulting chris ,it had line up for a pound of flesh each .i like chris but anybody could get pong here .  to tell chris ignore posters on this forum was also stupid ,and ppl who think that way should stop posting .

you really have time to explain anything to these knuckleheads, who have no sense atall.

a player publicly stated the team heart wasn't into a crucial world cup qualifier that we lost to guyana and ended our brazil campaign

and these fair weather fans that call themselves die hards are defending his comments and stance out of sheer hate and ego because its coming from a poster they can't handle and personally don't like

thats why our football is in a mess because of these ignorant and small minded posters who claim to be supporters and patriots, when they themselves would sell out their nation for a blue note.
I think u have a right to say it but i didnt agree with u ,what chris said is what they call sport cliches by athletes .Sorry

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 29, 2011, 12:06:02 PM »
Quite possibly an inference that could be drawn from this thread is that any subsequent engagements and transmissions via radio, TV, snail mail, homing pigeon, hobbit or what have you ... should be accompanied with a disclaimer that any view our views expressed by Controversial do not represent the views of the SW website, WN or any related or interlocked entities.

By this thread I'm reminded that any resemblance to the truth is possibly purely coincidental. That hadda be in the credits coloring this episode.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #155 on: November 29, 2011, 12:09:05 PM »
Quite possibly an inference that could be drawn from this thread is that any subsequent engagements and transmissions via radio, TV, snail mail, homing pigeon, hobbit or what have you ... should be accompanied with a disclaimer that any view our views expressed by Controversial do not represent the views of the SW website, WN or any related or interlocked entities.

By this thread I'm reminded that any resemblance to the truth is possibly purely coincidental. That hadda be in the credits coloring this episode.

make sure to attach that disclaimer to your threads and also everyone else thread as well, but of course, different strokes for different folks

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #156 on: November 29, 2011, 12:10:20 PM »

I think u have a right to say it but i didnt agree with u ,what chris said is what they call sport cliches by athletes .Sorry

your opinion breds, i have mine, at least i respect the fact you stated why you disagree, the other posters are too ignorant for any intelligent discourse because they believe they are above others when in fact they ain't nothing special.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #157 on: November 29, 2011, 12:20:01 PM »
You put me in my place??!!  Who de fack is you?!!  steups!! 

Talking bout I playing mas and fraid powder.  I asked you what I said on radio that insulted "people" and to quote what I said.  You pretending you eh want to answer but coming to "put me in my place."  Again, who de fack is you??!!  Let me help yuh cuz yuh like a lost soul, looking for friends and people to like you.  You are a f%$%$($ng idiotic kakhole!!!  Your problem is you are like people who think nothing is wrong with them, something is wrong with every one else.  Your type is worse kinda personality to deal with.  Get some help.  Take mih advice and check into St. Anns.....ASAP!!! 

F*&%%$$#ng Kakahole!!!!!

Brownie, doh feed into the madness and let this fella take you outta character.  I think it should be pretty evident to most observing who the party at fault in this thread is.  FF made a pretty straight-forward post gently, yet firmly upbraiding him for his conduct and the first thing out is mouth is that FF posting "lies"... about what, who knows.  This is a man who also has the distinction of drawing public reprimand from Flex, of all people, so that alone says a lot.  Of course, we could all be wrong and he, right... that's usually how it works in bizarro world.  I think the proper course of action from here on out is ostracism, and nothing short of it.  As was properly suggested earlier, don't feed the trolls

the sw.net online spelling and grammar check, the sw.net groupie, Half Baked, key member of The HERD aka Sorority Row, what other lies will you spin as well?

when you are backed into a corner because of your flawed criticisms you resort to cussing and name calling, yet you talk about ostracism?

what is the body count at now, 15,16, I told you before, it will take 20 morons or more to come up with a valid argument, this is turning into a Rambo sequel, call me Stallone.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 29, 2011, 12:21:10 PM »
       It's just a matter of do so eh like so,i personally have fought a one man battle for some now about this same kind of thing until i gave up but recently decided to return,we have such a good site here,a place where we Trinis can come together and have some fun without the bitching,when Touches dissapear you could imagine,i don't care what nobody says Trinis don't get on like this.

giggsy11

« Reply #159 on: November 29, 2011, 12:30:36 PM »
       It's just a matter of do so eh like so,i personally have fought a one man battle for some now about this same kind of thing until i gave up but recently decided to return,we have such a good site here,a place where we Trinis can come together and have some fun without the bitching,when Touches dissapear you could imagine,i don't care what nobody says Trinis don't get on like this.

Yeah man it is just a turnoff. When  I decided to join is because, I love football and the kicks that goes with it. But it have some people on this forum who decide because they can hide behind a keyboard that give them license, to respond any ole how. I know that is not how most of them handle themselves when having face tuh face interactions, or else they lying about what they do for a living or their life experiences.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 29, 2011, 01:30:03 PM »
It is a long time that I have laughed this hard reading posts on this forum.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
However, in my opinion:
1. Chris has the right to comment on what he thought was an unfair personal attack
2. Controversial have the right to write what ever he wants in response.
3. It is obvious that the fans overwhelmingly side with, and support,  Chris and disagree with Contro.
4. It is sad that, in order to strengthen their opinions, many have resorted to personal insults.
5. Contro however, should admit that Birchall's comments are the type of comments we hear almost every night after an NBA game and especially in the playoffs, many Major league games, or NFL games; and soccer players say the same thing when they lose.  You hardly hear (except after the final game of a series), "they were just a better team than us."  It is always: "They played harder than us;" "we did not play with enough enthusiasm;" "they wanted it more;" etc.

So it is hard to fault Birchall for his comments.  And if the response is to suggest that he not play for TT again, then what about the other players?  Is Controversial prepared to make the same recommendation for Hyland, Daniel, Tinto, James, Power, Peltier etc. (to name a few.)  :yellowcard: If not, then his post lacks consistency.  Actually, Chris Birchall gets my respect for being the only player who was willing to respond to the fans (whether we agree with him or not).  And we are all deeply hurt by the loss in Guyana.  :pissedoff: :frustrated:

So can we move on now?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 01:32:22 PM by Storeboy »
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 29, 2011, 01:40:58 PM »
It is a long time that I have laughed this hard reading posts on this forum.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
However, in my opinion:
1. Chris has the right to comment on what he thought was an unfair personal attack
3. It is obvious that the fans overwhelmingly side with, and support,  Chris and disagree with Contro.
4. It is sad that, in order to strengthen their opinions, many have resorted to personal insults.
5. Contro however, should admit that Birchall's comments are the type of comments we hear almost every night after an NBA game and especially in the playoffs, many Major league games, or NFL games; and soccer players say the same thing when they lose.  You hardly hear (except after the final game of a series), "they were just a better team than us."  It is always: "They played harder than us;" "we did not play with enough enthusiasm;" "they wanted it more;" etc.

So it is hard to fault Birchall for his comments.  And if the response is to suggest that he not play for TT again, then what about the other players?  Is Controversial prepared to make the same recommendation for Hyland, Daniel, Tinto, James, Power, Peltier etc. (to name a few.)  :yellowcard: If not, then his post lacks consistency.  Actually, Chris Birchall gets my respect for being the only player who was willing to respond to the fans (whether we agree with him or not).  And we are all deeply hurt by the loss in Guyana.  :pissedoff: :frustrated:

So can we move on now?

Selah.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 29, 2011, 01:56:52 PM »
Ay allyuh hear nah,, ah make ah WICKED meatloaf yesterday...first time too

ah put two egg to hold it together plus when seasoning, ah trow in ah lil curry powder and some chinee sauce in de mince
It eat real nice
Doh use to much MSG eh ,bad stuff that ving sing stuff .but glad it taste good gonna bubble a chicken stew might trow in a few dumlings .All this rain is really a nice day for ah oil down tho.

the best thing after a night out drinking is a fish broth. Best hangover remedy ever  ;D
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 29, 2011, 02:08:43 PM »

ah put two egg to hold it together plus when seasoning, ah trow in ah lil curry powder and some chinee sauce in de mince
It eat real nice
Doh use to much MSG eh ,bad stuff that ving sing stuff .but glad it taste good gonna bubble a chicken stew might trow in a few dumlings .All this rain is really a nice day for ah oil down tho.

the best thing after a night out drinking is a fish broth. Best hangover remedy ever  ;D

Eat anything greasy and filling and drink 2 coconut water before yuh go and sleep.
If yuh can't get coconut water drink ah Revive Vitamin Water.
Yuh go sleep like ah baby and wake up refresh
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 29, 2011, 02:22:58 PM »

Yeah man it is just a turnoff. When  I decided to join is because, I love football and the kicks that goes with it. But it have some people on this forum who decide because they can hide behind a keyboard that give them license, to respond any ole how. I know that is not how most of them handle themselves when having face tuh face interactions, or else they lying about what they do for a living or their life experiences.

Alyuh read the thread from the start? If so, I think you all miss what people upset about, plus it was not just this thread. There was another thread where in no uncertain terms he say the players "sell out" the game. Then he come here talking more shyte.

It's not necessarily his language (well until what he said to Brownsugar), but his lack of understanding and wrong and strong stance. To say people hypocritical is not right as people taking they cuss and pelting cuss back. Look I cuss out Just Cool for no reason  :devil:  and we just press on.

Men just trying to get Contro to see that he went to far in his criticism of the players, and was kindly asked to redact his baseless statements.

Can't see how that is being hypocritical.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 29, 2011, 02:34:19 PM »

It eat real nice

Eat anything greasy and filling and drink 2 coconut water before yuh go and sleep.
If yuh can't get coconut water drink ah Revive Vitamin Water.
Yuh go sleep like ah baby and wake up refresh

Revive vitamin water ..... never see that brand ...but will look for it ..... ;D
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 29, 2011, 02:39:11 PM »

Alyuh read the thread from the start? If so, I think you all miss what people upset about, plus it was not just this thread. There was another thread where in no uncertain terms he say the players "sell out" the game. Then he come here talking more shyte.

It's not necessarily his language (well until what he said to Brownsugar), but his lack of understanding and wrong and strong stance. To say people hypocritical is not right as people taking they cuss and pelting cuss back. Look I cuss out Just Cool for no reason  :devil:  and we just press on.

Men just trying to get Contro to see that he went to far in his criticism of the players, and was kindly asked to redact his baseless statements.

Men should stop wasting their time and taking that fella seriously!  :laugh:

When you see a post from that fella for the sake of your own sanity let “light entertainment” be your bye-word before engaging!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 02:59:16 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

giggsy11

« Reply #167 on: November 29, 2011, 02:54:57 PM »

Elan, the hypocrisy I refer to exists, not only on this thread but is a theme throughout this forum.  I am not in agreement with Contro's stance/opinion regarding his take on Birchall. He is allowed to give his opinion he decided to use the forum, the same way some people are freely using it to disrespect others on a regular. But some of the ones complaining the loudest are the same ones who are and have been doing the disrespecting.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #168 on: November 29, 2011, 03:22:36 PM »
However, in my opinion:

So can we move on now?

there is no overwhelming agreement with birchall, you are misjudging The HERD's response in droves, I have spoken to many supporters of our football and they share the same sentiments, not everyone posts their opinion on a public forum.

it is sad that big hard back men and women cannot debate a topic without insults, until the tide turn and they run for cover and asking for banning and deleting of threads.

like i said to another poster previously, club football and national football are 2 different scenarios, playing for country is not the same as playing for your club, WC football means more to me and hopefully to many others than a play-off game in the NBA, yea i love basketball and the knicks but we are talking about your country here, national pride, patriotism out weighs club affiliation.

you cannot say they are synonymous, because they are not, to many who are not affiliated to this board the comments were downright insulting to the nation and the players should not be proud of their performance and half effort.

i used birchall's statement as a point of reference, jones and himself were the mouthpiece of the team and if the team felt that way, we need new players who understand commitment to nation, not only their pockets.

the mere fact that both players spoke for the team put them in the spotlight, in my previous thread i addressed ALL players, not just birchall,   it wasn't an attack at him only, but the entire team and since they were the mouthpieces they put themselves in the line of fire.

The TTFF and also the players are accountable, this is not club football, its national football, its important we as fans know the difference and also understand that accountability and commitment/dedication is at an even higher level imo at the national level.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 03:41:56 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #169 on: November 29, 2011, 03:29:03 PM »

i know your hurt that i attack your fatal attraction (brownsugar), that tobago love must be hard for you, but you should be the last one to talk.

i don't expect you to see the hypocrisy because you are a part of The HERD aka The Sorority Row

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 29, 2011, 03:47:34 PM »

i know your hurt that i attack your fatal attraction (brownsugar), that tobago love must be hard for you, but you should be the last one to talk.

i don't expect you to see the hypocrisy because you are a part of The HERD aka The Sorority Row

The attraction not fatal.

I am part of the Herd, no scene with that. At least i stand for something.  ;)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #171 on: November 29, 2011, 03:55:57 PM »

you are right the attraction is not merely fatal, its worse than that, psychotic or stalker is more appropriate, i agree with you strongly.

and yes you do stand for something, hypocrisy, ignorance, insecurity, which are all associated with your cult movement  ;) (The HERD)

which overall, equates to nothing  ;)

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 29, 2011, 04:02:55 PM »

you are right the attraction is not merely fatal, its worse than that, psychotic or stalker is more appropriate, i agree with you strongly.

and yes you do stand for something, hypocrisy, ignorance, insecurity, which are all associated with your cult movement  ;) (The HERD)

Okay Pena, you know everything about everybody.  Pull yuh snuggie tighter and bunker down, they say it going to be a long winter.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 29, 2011, 04:12:56 PM »
I nearly forget how much kicks this place is.
Small mag talking about a waste of a break lol
Listen TI, talk your talk man.  its an internet forum.  even tho it may be a little offside  :yellowcard:  we lost to guyana....TO FLICKIN GUYANA.  Man has right to be upset and question what he saw or believes.
at least gino has passion
And Gigsy11 is spot on with his post as well.
you and birchall both in LA, bust a lime nah.  see if becks will ride shotgun.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #174 on: November 29, 2011, 04:37:24 PM »

Okay Pena, you know everything about everybody.  Pull yuh snuggie tighter and bunker down, they say it going to be a long winter.

I nearly forget how much kicks this place is.
Small mag talking about a waste of a break lol
Listen TI, talk your talk man.  its an internet forum.  even tho it may be a little offside  :yellowcard:  we lost to guyana....TO FLICKIN GUYANA.  Man has right to be upset and question what he saw or believes.
at least gino has passion
And Gigsy11 is spot on with his post as well.
you and birchall both in LA, bust a lime nah.  see if becks will ride shotgun.

small mag does use the same line over and over, he need a new diss, that one getting played out like his significant other (bakes)

good idea, i should throw a lime down in the west, invite palos if he ready to leave that igloo and resurrect west coast 

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 29, 2011, 05:05:48 PM »
So I guess you see, "the herd aka sorority row" as part of the 99%?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2011, 05:13:53 PM »
So I guess you see, "the herd aka sorority row" as part of the 99%?

your referring to "occupy wall street"

occupy sw.net is a tad bit different  ;)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 29, 2011, 05:31:24 PM »
Yow TI, the thread played out breds. in all honesty yuhs meh boy, and ah tellin yuh this as ah breddren, yuh need tuh stop and take ah loss dread, sometimes yuh have to be the bigger man and walk away.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 29, 2011, 05:43:07 PM »
Yow TI, the thread played out breds. in all honesty yuhs meh boy, and ah tellin yuh this as ah breddren, yuh need tuh stop and take ah loss dread, sometimes yuh have to be the bigger man and walk away.

Have to agree.. take the loss and forward. Yuh moving like ah bobolee now with licks from all sides. BTW.. I too agree that Birchall and company didn't have their heart in the game/s and let us down terribly. Fans taking his side/defending him on past merit... which is fine as he's shown to be a true soldier in the past.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 29, 2011, 05:44:46 PM »

That's the problem right there..... ::) ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>