April 28, 2024, 03:47:11 PM

Author Topic: Ajax and AZ Alkmaar match abandoned after goalkeeper kicks fan  (Read 5876 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ajax and AZ Alkmaar match abandoned after goalkeeper kicks fan
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2011, 12:46:40 PM »
Much better.  Well done Dutch FA.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2011, 01:04:29 PM »
ah cyah fault de GK or even de ref for dey reaction to a very atypical situation. good work by de dutch FA. hope dis fool get charge to de full extent of de law.

attentionseeker, give it up. yuh looking more de fool with every subsequent post.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2011, 01:49:21 PM »
However, Bakes didn't go there. I'm not entirely surprised coz he probably understood my thinly veiled reference and decided to hold his tongue.

I honestly wasn't paying you no mind until you called my name... going back now, of course I disagree with the statement, but no so much that I wanted to comment on it, in that I understand it.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2011, 02:16:33 PM »
However, Bakes didn't go there. I'm not entirely surprised coz he probably understood my thinly veiled reference and decided to hold his tongue.

I honestly wasn't paying you no mind until you called my name... going back now, of course I disagree with the statement, but no so much that I wanted to comment on it, in that I understand it.

... and yuh have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell me too, ent?  :) It's all good. Fully understood.

giggsy11

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2011, 03:59:56 PM »
I think the keeper's reactions and response were quite warranted and natural considering what he was facing.. It seems like it was a flight or fight; hit or be hit. It appears that the keeper was actions were aimed at making sure the fella stayed down by dropping some kick on him and he hold up once the steward came on the seen.  It is not like he dropped down on his knees and started pelting cuff! Now if that had happened in Philly dey would have done tased his arse!

1]; } ?>