March 29, 2024, 04:09:58 AM

Author Topic: U-23's in must win situation after loss to St Kitts.  (Read 7039 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
U-23's in must win situation after loss to St Kitts.
« on: November 27, 2011, 09:04:36 AM »
T&T in must win situation after loss to St Kitts.
By: Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

“Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.”

Those words are what head coach Angus Eve will be thinking and trying to relay to his players as they look ahead to their final Caribbean Football Union Olympic qualifier against Suriname in Basseterre on Monday.

T&T suffered a 5-2 beating at the hands of hosts St Kitts/Nevis in their second outing at Warner Park on Saturday night.

Eve made three changes to his starting team from the one that drew 1-1 with Cuba on Thursday. Goalkeeper Andre Marchan was replaced by Glenroy Samuel while he brought in two forwards in Shahdon Winchester and Jerrel Britto at the expense of midfielders Sean De Silva and Jayson Joseph. Forward Jamal Gay also kept his spot in the starting team.

Winchester scored T&T’s equalizer in the 27th minute. He collected a ball from Kevin Molino, shifted his man and unleashed a right footer in the net. The hosts had earlier gone ahead when Javiem Blachette struck with venom from outside the penalty box.

Both teams went into the half time interval leveled as T&T failed to settle and take charge of proceedings. And it got worse for them soon after the restart as Romaine Sawyers converted three minutes into the half to put the hosts 2-1 ahead.

T&T’s game didn’t get any better even though they manage to create chances. But like the first game, they failed to convert and the Kittitians were in a punishing mood. T&T defender Leslie Russell admitted afterwards: “We lost out shape in the second half and it cost us.”

One would hope that the one positive out of such a loss would be it allowing the players to experience that extreme bitterness of defeat so much so that they would absolutely want to ensure they never experience it again.  And midfielder Joseph did say that his team was in deep despair.

“It’s a hurtful time for us but we have to regroup and try to correct our mistakes. I am praying that we can do better. We need to take on the next game like we did against Cuba and like we did in our matches at the Pan Am Games,” Joseph added.

English-born midfielder Sawyers arrived from the UK last week to join the St Kitts team and he made his journey worth it with his three goals against T&T. He is on contract with Premier League side West Bromwich Albion and was on loan with Port Vale earlier this year.

The 20-year-old beat Samuel again with a well taken goal in the 60th and Akiel Grier sent the home fans into a further frenzy with another properly executed  crack from outside the area which left the T&T custodian hapless in goal.

Eve then introduced De Silva,Joseph and Trevin Caesar in the second half.  De Silva would pull a goal back for T&T when Joevin Jones crossed into the box and a clearance fell for De Silva who made no mistake, drilling his effort into the corner with a one time shot.

But try as they did, T&T couldn’t reduce the deficit with Molino,Gay and Caesar also having a couple close chances on goal.

Eve’s post game reaction was quite straight forward.

“Looking at the game itself, we never got going,” Eve told TTFF Media. 

“I thought we raised our intensity well against Cuba and not taking anything away from the  other teams, Cuba were supposed to be the best team in the zone and we played well against them to come away with a result and should have won that game But tonight we did not execute well. Our marking and tracking in midfield and defence was poor.

None of their goals were really plays with any build ups as such. They had two well taken shots and we never closed them down. It just seems that our energy level wasn’t there and they were right up for the match.”

T&T (one point) can still advance as one of the two teams to the CONCACAF Final round with a win over Suriname (three points) along with a Cuban victory over St Kitts (three points) in Monday’s closing fixtures.

Cuba tops the group with four points at the moment but cannot afford to slip up against St Kitts if T&T gets a win in the opening game of Monday’s double header. They could however try to play for a draw which could send T&T home.

Eve made the point that his team has not had to come back from defeat this year and it will be true test of character for them on Monday.

“I haven’t come down on them moreso because we still have a final game to play. For the past year we’ve been playing at a high level and there must be a time when a team drops and unfortunately it happened against St Kitts. The challenge now is to motivate these guys and get them back into the right frame of mind.

Our players are a bit fatigued and I will make changes to the starting team. I wouldn’t have brought players here if I didn’t think they were incapable at this level.  Hopefully we will be more hungry  and show that pride in the national shirt  and go out there and win the game by a couple goals or more to put some pressure on the  second game on Monday,” Eve added.

T&T start team: Glenroy Samuel, Sheldon Bateau, Joevin Jones, Leslie Russell, Aquil Selby, Jeromie Williams, Mekeil Williams, Shahdon Winchester, Kevin Molino, Jamal Gay, Jerrel Britto.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 09:41:15 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: U-23's in must win situation after loss to St Kitts.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 09:32:26 AM »
Standings.

GP  W  T  L  GF  GA  GD  Pts
1  Cuba  2  1  1  0  5  3  +2  4
2  St Kitts  2  1  0  1  5  3  +2  3
3  Suriname  2  1  0  1  3  4  -1  3
4  Trinidad & Tobago  2  0  1  1  3  6  -3  1
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 09:44:34 AM »
told u guys the performance in mexico was a mirage . i told them to study game tape but there is no game tape of st.kitts lol .i forgot to tell them about advance scouting .

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 10:24:23 AM »
T&T in must win situation after loss to St Kitts.
By: Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

Our players are a bit fatigued and I will make changes to the starting team. I wouldn’t have brought players here if I didn’t think they were incapable at this level.  Hopefully we will be more hungry  and show that pride in the national shirt  and go out there and win the game by a couple goals or more to put some pressure on the  second game on Monday,” Eve added.

T&T start team: Glenroy Samuel, Sheldon Bateau, Joevin Jones, Leslie Russell, Aquil Selby, Jeromie Williams, Mekeil Williams, Shahdon Winchester, Kevin Molino, Jamal Gay, Jerrel Britto.

??? ???
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 10:25:44 AM »
our natinal shirt has magic super powers .

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 10:45:42 AM »
I get pound last night, over some beers, from some small Islanders. Saying now Jack gorn no strings being pulled in T&T favor and results proving that    ???
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 11:33:55 AM »
I get pound last night, over some beers, from some small Islanders. Saying now Jack gorn no strings being pulled in T&T favor and results proving that    ???

cant blame them.....it would appear that way

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 11:42:40 AM »
5 f**king 2 Jesus Christ from St Kitts I have to pinch myself and wake up from this bad dream or nightmare,I'm so ashamed this could even be considered mutiny....

Offline Gazza

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2011, 12:22:05 PM »
And allyuh want local coach. I watched that team in tobago. dem not good. Deh might beat suriname who knowss. But the next rounds is real blows.

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2011, 07:34:03 PM »
5 from St. Kitts/Nevis!!!!! Ah more than shame! This is more than just about football as it also is an indication of the depths to which we have sunk as a society! This is more than about local and foreign coaches. This is about who WE are! *sigh*
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 07:36:04 PM by anbrat »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2011, 08:06:25 PM »
And allyuh want local coach. I watched that team in tobago. dem not good. Deh might beat suriname who knowss. But the next rounds is real blows.
Doh mind dem fellas. this is the same U 23 team they wanted tuh replace the senior team after the loss to GY. i've noticed one striking thing about T&T football, it seem to as though they have regressed in terms of technical ability compared to their predecessors, and it's obvious to the novice eye as to their lack of technical soundness.

Ah hope all this talk about reverting to local coaches is put to rest now, bc it's obvious that the disappointing results we've been receiving from youth to senior level is ah clear indication that the SSFL and the local pro leagues is operating on a knee high low level, and part of this is the requirement for local coaching and youth development on the island.

almost all our youth team and half the senior team ply their trade in the local league, and it's quite obvious that the local players are sub par in terms of technical ability compared to the foreign based players, and the lack of youth development and poor coaching in the pro leagues is to be blame for this 100% !

as otto said in his last interview, getting ah fifa certificate means nothing, it's just to certify that you sat in ah class for a few days, He said these local coaches need to be trained properly, and we're seeing this with every passing tournament and the poor performances of our youth and senior team who is made up mainly of players who ply their trade in the local leagues.

i ardently hope lennox watson don't bounce his head like jack warner and hire cheap labor to over seer the senior team whether local or foreign. i believe our football is being exposed by our regional neighbors for the lack care, efficiency, inactivity, know how and planning that has been taking place in and around football here on the twin islands. quite frankly i welcome the bad results, it's about time these phonies are put in the spot light for the rachifee workers that they are!

i remember telling a member that the world cup is for counties who have their sh!t together, and the man took it very negatively, so much so that it was as if i was insinuating that his wife was making prakotee behind hid back.

but i will say it again without fear of scorn or scolding, going to germany did nothing to improve our football in any shape form or fashion! as ah matter of fact the opposite effect was evident since our appearance on the big stage.

it gave us a false sense of security, our football regressed 20 yrs, our players didn't gain one overseas contract in none of the big leagues in europe, as ah matter of fact, the only good came out of this was the money that was made and that went into jack warner's coffers.

it would've served us better if the federation took their money and used it towards youth development and senior team building, who knows, maybe if that approach was taken, then just maybe, the two gold cups that we missed could have been realized, and just maybe we would've won @ least another degicel cup, and had ah good second round showing in of these gold cup appearances, and possibly an appearance in south africa or maybe even brazil, but we went the lazy route, and with no proper planning and firm programs in place, the chickens came home to roost, and hence the string of bad results, loses to grenada, bermuda, cuba,  guyana and now st kitts.

i don't know bout allyuh, but the powers that be needs to spend plenty money to revive T&T football, and if they chose to continue down that cheap un-insightful road, then expect worst results in the up coming yrs.   who vex loss! 
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2011, 08:13:40 PM »
5 from St. Kitts/Nevis!!!!! Ah more than shame! This is more than just about football as it also is an indication of the depths to which we have sunk as a society! This is more than about local and foreign coaches. This is about who WE are! *sigh*
My friend, football have made leaps and bounds in the past 10 yrs, and we didn't keep up stride. so why are we so surprised?? these little countries like st kitts and bermuda are putting major emphasis on their football, what has grandpa camps dome for football in his 20 yr tenure?

we thought that talent alone would see us through, so we could just jump on ah campaign weeks before and expect success, but that approach is now proven fruitless, and until these fellas pump serious money into youth development and senior team building, we will flop.

ah tobago fella said it best when we played costa rica in tobago two yrs ago, "we football running on fumes"! so what yuh expect? no pain no gain, but in this case no cheap fixes!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 08:15:34 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Gazza

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2011, 09:31:59 PM »
This is the solution. Until this happens our football goes nowhere. And I mean NOWHERE.

We speak often of developmental programs, but do we know precisely what that is? i am not saying I know but maybe someone can help me. But in my travels I would observe that Young footballers whether they may be very good or aspiring from as early as 8 or 9 years old would be in constant training and education of football. Not the seasonal training or Saturday morning coaching schools or the occasional every evening. I mean institutionalized training schools. Where the most qualified Physical Education instructors, coaches specialized with the rudiments of teaching, nutritionists etc. are employed. These student athletes are specially selected and are given a special academic curriculum with their daily training routines. Psychological sessions, the full works for their development. Have about 5 of these schools around the country including one in Tobago. They can play in zonal tournaments as well as their own institutional tourney. We just have to stop depending in the secondary school league to select our youth teams as they will never be prepared sufficiently. The youth players of even El Salvador are school boys yes, but, they never play in their regular secondary school leagues. thats for the regular chickens. Notice i didn't mention mexico. Youth players there just as in England and every other serious football country of the world are professionals from a very early age. this pro does not mean only earning big money but receiving specialized training and academic scholarships to ensure they can read write and speak well. We set up these institutions have they QUALIFIED instructors, hire the normal academic teachers, have them training, competing, and preparing on a year round basis and select our youth teams from this program and maybe, just maybe it can work. Even Cuba has this in their system.       

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2011, 09:48:27 PM »
Eve was talking big bout giving local coaches ah bligh. Wha he have to say now? A 5-2 loss to some jokers with a good team of battle tested youths. Ah know he was ah Nashie but wha badges he have to be running the youths we developing for de Seniour Team? Is jes another slap in we face. Wake up calls galore for T&T Football.  De nails in the coffin coming fast and furious. All dem small island go bus we arse jes now.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2011, 11:02:47 PM »
Standings.

Simple formula..............if we beat Suriname by 6 clear goals, we into the next round no matter what happens in the other game.

ah love it................actually, i dont!!  :( :'(
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2011, 11:28:25 PM »
 :applause: :applause:
This is the solution. Until this happens our football goes nowhere. And I mean NOWHERE.

We speak often of developmental programs, but do we know precisely what that is? i am not saying I know but maybe someone can help me. But in my travels I would observe that Young footballers whether they may be very good or aspiring from as early as 8 or 9 years old would be in constant training and education of football. Not the seasonal training or Saturday morning coaching schools or the occasional every evening. I mean institutionalized training schools. Where the most qualified Physical Education instructors, coaches specialized with the rudiments of teaching, nutritionists etc. are employed. These student athletes are specially selected and are given a special academic curriculum with their daily training routines. Psychological sessions, the full works for their development. Have about 5 of these schools around the country including one in Tobago. They can play in zonal tournaments as well as their own institutional tourney. We just have to stop depending in the secondary school league to select our youth teams as they will never be prepared sufficiently. The youth players of even El Salvador are school boys yes, but, they never play in their regular secondary school leagues. thats for the regular chickens. Notice i didn't mention mexico. Youth players there just as in England and every other serious football country of the world are professionals from a very early age. this pro does not mean only earning big money but receiving specialized training and academic scholarships to ensure they can read write and speak well. We set up these institutions have they QUALIFIED instructors, hire the normal academic teachers, have them training, competing, and preparing on a year round basis and select our youth teams from this program and maybe, just maybe it can work. Even Cuba has this in their system.       
Breds, this is one of the best post i read on this forum this yr, it's beyond me that fellas like socapro and elan can't get this, since it's so rudimentary.   :applause: :applause:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2011, 11:48:37 PM »

Finally somebody who thinking. Good job Gazza (just change yuh name and we will be good  :devil:  )

Development is we problem, proper training from the youth level, U10 - U14 age bracket. This age range needs to be adressed immediately from a technical, tactical and organizational stand point. Our players lack that organizational ability within the game. Our defending in small group and team defending cannot improve until our individual defending improve. You look at the individual defending from our defenders and midfielders and it's glaring that we lack basic concepts in defending as an individual.

We could blame coaches, players, or not loving the red, white and black enough, but it will always come back to what we are doing it at the youth level in defending and organization. Our biggest developmental structure - SSFL - show us how much we are lacking in the defending phases of the game. It goes as far back as I can remember (think Yorke-Latapy days in SSFL), and no one has really ever addressed this weakness in our players.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2011, 11:51:40 PM »

Breds, this is one of the best post i read on this forum this yr, it's beyond me that fellas like socapro and elan can't get this, since it's so rudimentary.   :applause: :applause:

Why can't I get this, I know this. I don't get into this cause men on here rather old talk. You feel  does be talking by guess. The coach however, have a big part to do with our state of play on the field.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2011, 11:56:50 PM »
When we could see something like this then we know we serious.

Long read.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2011, 12:14:33 AM »

Why you call my name there star? ???
Stop behaving like Contro with his macomere man behaviour always calling out other people name without any evidence and trying to act like you know what everyone else thinks because of a vivid imagination nah man?!

I actually agree with that post from Gazza! Where on this forum did you see me oppose anything he said there?!  :-\
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 12:16:21 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2011, 12:22:37 AM »

Stop behaving like Contro with his macomere man behaviour always calling out other people name without any evidence and trying to act like you know what everyone else thinks because of a vivid imagination nah man?!

I actually agree with that post from Gazza! Where on this forum did you see me oppose anything he said there?!  :-\
Yuh see how life iz, on another post not even ah week ago yuh invoke my name without me even being on the discourse and i eh flip my lid like you, tax yuh brain, yuh go remember the post if yuh do. but i guess that's how life iz, do so really eh like so.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2011, 01:26:54 AM »

Yuh see how life iz, on another post not even ah week ago yuh invoke my name without me even being on the discourse and i eh flip my lid like you, tax yuh brain, yuh go remember the post if yuh do. but i guess that's how life iz, do so really eh like so.

You are allowed to call me out but only with stuff that can be backed up!
Call me out but not to blatanly mislead people on my views!
That's the sort of stuff I would only expect from Contro!

I fully agree with Gazza's post above, that's the point!  :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2011, 04:55:08 AM »
Standings.

Simple formula..............if we beat Suriname by 6 clear goals, we into the next round no matter what happens in the other game.

ah love it................actually, i dont!!  :( :'(

well a draw would mean we are out. st kitts will go though on head to head because they beat us ...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2011, 05:16:16 AM »

Eh socapro, doh play no mdcnt games wid me!! i eh have nutten tuh prove tuh you and no one else fuh dat matter! iz ah fella tell colonel in the army, judges and big bad irish police boy here in NYC how dey mudda make dem, so i eh fraid you and no one else, and fuh de record, big bad mack guerra was also told tuh ask he mudda how she make him when he try tuh diss my program!

doh get it twisted, i far from contro, and if ah boy hurt my feelings i does act up real nasty and doh hold back! one thing you would never find me doin is compromising my principles doh matter who it maybe. if i say someting then it's so, i doh even lie to my lady, bc she's not my God, so who de fack iz you! look bredder just hold yuh tongue and stop trying tuh malign me pretty fackin please.           thank yuh.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2011, 07:21:16 AM »
Where is your pride....heart...passion
As much as I want to put blame on the coach,I must remember he is not on the field of play,preperation is key and players on the field must execute
We should not take any opponent likely... :devil:

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2011, 10:11:40 AM »
When we could see something like this then we know we serious.

Long read.
Elan: good piece of info you shared here (I hope people take the time to read it). I work with several of these coaches and have other colleagues(Trini) involved in this process as well. Now as we consider the suggestion about a proper development structure, I often wonder why no one wants to take a serious look at the methods used in the US. There are so many Trinidian coaches making significant contributions to the overall development of the game in the US who could share with T&T a way forward. Men and women who are involved in the game as coaches ; coaching educators and administrators at every level of the game and no one is even considering a consultation with any of them. If a country the size of the US can create a development system (it's not perfect) that allows them to produce teams that dominate our CONCACAF region, how is it T&T cannot put a system in place. One is almost tempted to ask JA, Bermuda and Grenada et al what they have been doing?
Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2011, 09:54:25 PM »

Eh socapro, doh play no mdcnt games wid me!! i eh have nutten tuh prove tuh you and no one else fuh dat matter! iz ah fella tell colonel in the army, judges and big bad irish police boy here in NYC how dey mudda make dem, so i eh fraid you and no one else, and fuh de record, big bad mack guerra was also told tuh ask he mudda how she make him when he try tuh diss my program!

doh get it twisted, i far from contro, and if ah boy hurt my feelings i does act up real nasty and doh hold back! one thing you would never find me doin is compromising my principles doh matter who it maybe. if i say someting then it's so, i doh even lie to my lady, bc she's not my God, so who de fack iz you! look bredder just hold yuh tongue and stop trying tuh malign me pretty fackin please.           thank yuh.

You real good at ignoring the facts when yuh ready eh?! Ok take win!  :beermug:

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2011, 06:50:37 AM »

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2011, 07:18:47 AM »
I thought we suppose to have a new kit from a new kit manufacturer. Or are we giving addidas free advertising. What is the deall with the uniforms? Actually I like our present white kit.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2011, 08:36:35 AM »
Ah thought de under 23 team was to be sporting a new outfit..
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

1]; } ?>