Fire Angus Eve

Yes
18 (54.5%)
No
8 (24.2%)
Who cares
7 (21.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Angus Eve Thread.  (Read 57031 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FORGIVING ANGUS EVE By Andre E Baptiste
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2012, 07:01:50 PM »
I will b 1st 2 confess I have forgiveness issues. It is a work in progress so until then ROCK SO ANGUS
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2012, 07:13:05 PM »
ha!! ha!!  :rotfl: weary u cracking me up yes
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2012, 07:17:48 PM »
one could believe it is better to stay as far away as possible from this particular minister.

good advice!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2012, 09:41:46 PM »
------- Forgiving EVE !!!!!-------
Oh and by the way , this case is not sub judice , it has indeed been long decided , but then again not everyone that talks about law or lives in a home with law material can read and understand it.

:: AB

The man hit the honorable minister for six yes......what's that? Ball Lost?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2012, 08:02:27 AM »
------- Forgiving EVE !!!!!-------
Oh and by the way , this case is not sub judice , it has indeed been long decided , but then again not everyone that talks about law or lives in a home with law material can read and understand it.

:: AB

Luv dat line best in d whole article.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2012, 11:05:31 AM »
People have to realize that Eve also has political aspirations so he simply trying to make the most acceptable polical statement as the masses will view it.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2012, 02:11:06 PM »

six and out dey call that...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2012, 03:12:55 PM »
People have to realize that Eve also has political aspirations so he simply trying to make the most acceptable polical statement as the masses will view it.

so he learnin how to be balls less from early-o-clock.........he goh reach far.....Smh
I pity the fool....

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Angus Eve Thread.
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2012, 05:05:38 AM »
Any news yet on Eve ?

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2012, 05:28:15 AM »
There is nothing to fire him from...

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2012, 07:53:30 AM »
You notice how the Corneals praising him! He is probably doing their bidding! I understand that there were 5 Alcons players on the under23 team and you know they are only capable of mediocrity in coaching!
A whole revamping is needed! We don't have a lot of talent , we just have to use people where they could have the greatest impact and Eve is not ready for this level! I would recommend  reassignment  as  an assistant!
He would also have to learn to keep his big mouth shut!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2012, 09:59:54 AM »

Angus Eve have proven himself to be a selfish prick that does not have the back of his staff and most recently his players and is only vocal when a situation negatively affects HIM.... the man selfish and not fit to lead, we tired ah dat......yuh hear pardner Killa say he interested in politics well he on the right track with dat self serving balls-less brand we does practice in dis country...let him go to fack back where ever he come from he ent no better dan corneal
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 10:03:19 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Angus Eve is new North East Stars head coach .
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2012, 04:35:17 PM »
Angus Eve is new North East Stars head coach 
ttproleague.com.

Angus Eve has entered into an agreement which sees the 39 year old take up the head coach position at the Sangre Grande club North East Stars.

It’s the first time in his career that the former Trinidad and Tobago international has picked up a head coach role at club level, but boasts successes as an assistant coach with San Juan Jabloteh and Ma Pau SC, under Terry Fenwick and Michael McComie respectively.

However at international level, Eve held the T&T U-23 head coach position for Olympic qualifiers which started last year and led the young ‘Warriors’ to the CONCACAF qualifying earlier this year before subsequently bowing out.

On Wednesday morning, Stars President, Darryl Mahabir, hailed the move to contract Eve for two seasons ending 2014, as “the best choice that North East Stars made” after ending ties with last season’s Brazilian coach Emerson Alcantara.

The Sangre Grande club finished the 2011-12 season without silverware and in 6th position on the Digicel Pro League Championship ladder.

Mahabir explained that the language barrier faced by Alcantara was a major problem as well as the absence of discipline in the team.

Over the years the Sangre Grande club is known for its coaching changes which saw such names as Victor Solomon (2002), Miguel Hackett (2002, 2008), James Mc Lean (2003, 2004, 2005, 2007), Everald ‘Gally’ Cummings (2006), Kennrick Elie (2008), Clint Marcelle (2008), Rod Underwood (2010), Shurland David (2010-11) and Alcantara (2011-12)

“We want to make a serious impact this season,” assured the North East Stars owner/president.

“With the hiring of the Angus, we feel that it would benefit not just the club in terms of being competitive, but also the younger players in terms of development.

“We think that Angus is one of the best local coaches that we have around and his experience in youth development is very good for what he brings at our club, North East Stars.

“I think that his experience and exposure in the recent (Olympic qualifying) tournament with the Trinidad and Tobago U23s has actually risen his knowledge and experience to the extent that we now believe that would help him to be a force to reckon with, just by his knowledge.”

Mahabir believes that Eve’s knowledge is good for the development of the sport and the continuity of the industry of football in T&T, and strongly believes North East Stars will finish in the top half of the table in the 2012-2013 season.

Eve who still holds the record amount of T&T caps (117) before retiring from international football in 2006 after his non-selection for his country’s historic World Cup appearance in Germany.

His playing career included stints at Joe Public (1993-94, 1997-98, 2000), Defence Force(1995-96) English club Chester City (1999-2000)  and San Juan Jabloteh (2001-2006) winning the League Championship in 2002 and 2003.

The Carenage native landed his first assistant coach role in 2006 under Fenwick and enjoyed League successes in 2007 and 2008 among knockout titles before moving to Ma Pau in 2009 as assistant to Mc Comie winning the Toyota Classic in 2010.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Angus Eve is new North East Stars head coach .
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2012, 04:41:51 PM »
Ah didn't know Eve was 39, I thought he was 40 !!

McComie, Eve, Marcelle, Rougier, Corneal.... HAH !!!!....

When will they learn.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2012, 05:01:07 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Just as i thought,what in the dark must come to light,some posters hideing info from the forum and playing they don't know,alyu feel i want to give Sancho and them a hard time,this is what they don't want anybody to know,they talking about sueing me for wrong info when i done had an idea what's going on.

Sando say Sancho and them still there,if he say so is so,what about the Brazillian Coach they hired at the end of the season,i'm just sorry for Daryl, those Coaches NE Stars had before Sancho and them did a better job,it will be very hard for Eve because he have a lot of mess to clean up.

Eve,Breds show them you better than that.     

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2012, 05:31:01 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Just as i thought,what in the dark must come to light,some posters hideing info from the forum and playing they don't know,alyu feel i want to give Sancho and them a hard time,this is what they don't want anybody to know,they talking about sueing me for wrong info when i done had an idea what's going on.

Sando say Sancho and them still there,if he say so is so,what about the Brazillian Coach they hired at the end of the season,i'm just sorry for Daryl, those Coaches NE Stars had before Sancho and them did a better job,it will be very hard for Eve because he have a lot of mess to clean up.

Coops I used to have real respect for you... but these days you does just come across like ah old crochety arsehole.
Why you cyah just say good luck Eve?

and doh come with no sh!t bout people does attack you on here.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2012, 06:06:26 PM »

Coops I used to have real respect for you... but these days you does just come across like ah old crochety arsehole.
Why you cyah just say good luck Eve?

and doh come with no sh!t bout people does attack you on here.
       :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheers:

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2012, 06:30:05 PM »
This is a good move by Eve. He needs more experience and he will be in a position to not only gain that experience but once he performs well in time he will get his opportunity again.
Anton Corneal needs to do that same. The national teams is no place to gain experience Anton and the rest need to be plying their trade in at least the Pro League or higher.

As for Coop's I don't think he is entirely off the mark. Sancho and the rest, including Football Supporter as far as I know still hasn't given any real explaination as to why they are no longer with North East Stars, if they did it was really under the radar. In fact I don't know about anybody else but how I found out FS was not with North East was not from his words but Tallman.  FS here everyday and it take Tallman for me to even know he wasn't there, but who knows maybe he made an press release like what they did with Stern.  Cause when Stern talked about the club they came out in full force with all kinda press release.

And is not like they "have to" discuss anything with the public, but if you showing that you're different from the TTFF and all the other people who think they don't have to be transparent with the public then you need to be transparent. If they can't discuss the happenings of dey club who is to say if they were in charge of the TTFF or any other entity they would discuss fraud, or any misappropriations of funds, etc. Stern stated the organization is/was (maybe was since there seems to be some sort of changing of the guards)  run unprofessionally and I wouldn't doubt that there's something to that.
Nothing against FS or any of them but it kinda suspicious that they been so "quiet" about the dealings of their former club.
Who know maybe the bacchanal would generate more interest in the club because the losses ent really helping much.

But back to Eve good luck, learn the game yuh have potential  :beermug:

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2012, 07:04:15 PM »
This is a good move by Eve. He needs more experience and he will be in a position to not only gain that experience but once he performs well in time he will get his opportunity again.
Anton Corneal needs to do that same. The national teams is no place to gain experience Anton and the rest need to be plying their trade in at least the Pro League or higher.

As for Coop's I don't think he is entirely off the mark. Sancho and the rest, including Football Supporter as far as I know still hasn't given any real explaination as to why they are no longer with North East Stars, if they did it was really under the radar. In fact I don't know about anybody else but how I found out FS was not with North East was not from his words but Tallman.  FS here everyday and it take Tallman for me to even know he wasn't there, but who knows maybe he made an press release like what they did with Stern.  Cause when Stern talked about the club they came out in full force with all kinda press release.

And is not like they "have to" discuss anything with the public, but if you showing that you're different from the TTFF and all the other people who think they don't have to be transparent with the public then you need to be transparent. If they can't discuss the happenings of dey club who is to say if they were in charge of the TTFF or any other entity they would discuss fraud, or any misappropriations of funds, etc. Stern stated the organization is/was (maybe was since there seems to be some sort of changing of the guards)  run unprofessionally and I wouldn't doubt that there's something to that.
Nothing against FS or any of them but it kinda suspicious that they been so "quiet" about the dealings of their former club.
Who know maybe the bacchanal would generate more interest in the club because the losses ent really helping much.

I hear what you're saying, an understand your points. However, there are certain instances where releasing information is unwise. As you will note, we were never shy in making press statements, even when the news wasn't always positive. In my personal situation, I negotiated to be released from my contract in February as I was disillusioned with the direction the club was taking and the decisions being made. There are no hard feelings on my part and I was not forced out of the club.  :beermug:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2012, 07:09:33 PM »

You haven't a clue what is going on. And I am still waiting for the written apology. The clock is ticking wiseguy, so unless you want to go begging to your friend Jack to raise some money, I suggest you apologise for your lies and issue a retraction.

I am very serious about this. You can criticise anything I do or say, but I will not allow you to print lies, and you should also consider the fact that this website could also be sued when you make libelous comments. I won't be doing that because I value the site, but others may not feel the same way next time you decide to print falsehoods.

And, by the way, this news is a few weeks old now, so you're not so hot with whats happening in T&T football, are you?

And finally, just so you can look completely stupid, Alcantara was hired by the club President.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 07:11:41 PM by Football supporter »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2012, 07:13:59 PM »

Why FS, Sancho or anybody have to be "transparent" about their PRIVATE employment situation??  Do you come and post about when you leave your job?  The man posted on behalf of his employer while in their employ... sure it would have been nice had he made a post saying "Just for the record..." but so what if he didn't.  It is beyond foolish to even bring up transparency as it relates to the TTFF in this context.

-----------------------------------

FS you self eh helping the situation with that suing talk... unless yuh have money throw away behind some lawyer I suggest you ease that talk. Flex and dem, and not even Coop's have anything to worry about.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 07:16:40 PM by Bakes »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2012, 07:48:10 PM »

Why FS, Sancho or anybody have to be "transparent" about their PRIVATE employment situation??  Do you come and post about when you leave your job?  The man posted on behalf of his employer while in their employ... sure it would have been nice had he made a post saying "Just for the record..." but so what if he didn't.  It is beyond foolish to even bring up transparency as it relates to the TTFF in this context.

-----------------------------------

FS you self eh helping the situation with that suing talk... unless yuh have money throw away behind some lawyer I suggest you ease that talk. Flex and dem, and not even Coop's have anything to worry about.

I wasn't threatening to sue Flex or the site. I was just pointing out that when people post comments that may be construed as libel on any website, that website can be sued, or so I believe. You may be able to confirm or deny this. But I am vexed at Coops, someone you rightly stated should command respect. I'm pretty damn sure he would defend himself if I told lies about him!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2012, 08:56:03 PM »
I wasn't threatening to sue Flex or the site. I was just pointing out that when people post comments that may be construed as libel on any website, that website can be sued, or so I believe. You may be able to confirm or deny this. But I am vexed at Coops, someone you rightly stated should command respect. I'm pretty damn sure he would defend himself if I told lies about him!

I know yuh wasn't threatening to sue them... but I also wanted to give them some assurance that they're not liable, which is why I commented.  I not in you and Coop's thing so I probably shouldn't have commented on that, but yeah, I not sure what's going on with Coop's...  Coop's has seemingly gone from elder statesman to agent provocateur.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2012, 09:09:57 PM »
Coops, I'm going to publically apologise to you.

I was very angry about your statement. It was completely untrue. Maybe whoever told you was trying to cause trouble and you got the whiplash. You certainly do seem to be receiving a lot of incorrect information, so maybe you're being set up?

In hindsight, perhaps I should have sent you a PM.

I am still angry about your comments and you seem to take pleasure in trying to discredit myself, Sancho and others. I have no idea why this is.

I also have no idea why you defend Jack Warner so robustly, particularly as you suffered under him when you tried to stand your ground, and I know your contemporaries at that time will never forgive him for how you all were treated, which makes your defence of him so hard to comprehend.

I respect your sporting achievements, but they do not give you free rein to circulate untruths.

The last thing I want is to start a war with someone who is no longer in the best of health.

I wish you many more years of posting on this site (just give me a break, nah!)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2012, 09:16:20 PM »
Good stuff FS... if anybody needed to apologize it was probably Coop's, so this is really big of you  :beermug:

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2012, 11:21:13 PM »
FS,i'm really sorry for what has transpired between us,i don't think an apology was needed,i have dealt with situations like this on a regular basis on this website so no big thing,is just that you have taken it to another level,i don't ask for any favours and accepts what's coming to me just like anybody else on the forum.

I was a bit upset because i wanted to know what's going on with NE Stars and you was the person in the best position to let me know that,my intention was not to attack you personally but to get the facts,how can someone give you information on every team,Coach,player etc  and don't have info on his own team?

Any how Breds i cool,we don't have to see eye to eye on everything in order for us to get along,i'm going to continue to look forward to reading your posts wheather good or bad but expect that i would respond if necessary in good faith. 
 :peace: :peace:   

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2012, 11:46:34 PM »

Like clockwork Coop's, I ask you ah question the other day and you can't answer, but you can come out yuh hole to laugh at this. No wonder we football in trouble if it men with such mentality the young players have to look to. Sad, real sad.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2012, 03:43:57 AM »
Sancho eh studing football anymore, he on de fry chicken vibes now...

I hear he still with Japs Mobile Chicken.

Is every man for themselves.

F00ck football..
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2012, 05:43:51 AM »
Sancho eh studing football anymore, he on de fry chicken vibes now...

I hear he still with Japs Mobile Chicken.

Is every man for themselves.

F00ck football..

I don't think you're being fair, here Sam. Just because Sancho was smart enough to take outside business interests instead of relying solely on football, you're criticising him? Given the state of football in T&T and the way its run with little or no respect for employees, I would advise any player, coach or administrator to have a second income to fall back on. Look at how TTFF haven't paid their staff again, and its not the first time. Even overseas, football is a temporary job. Ask Harry Rednapp.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2012, 05:45:51 AM »

Like clockwork Coop's, I ask you ah question the other day and you can't answer, but you can come out yuh hole to laugh at this. No wonder we football in trouble if it men with such mentality the young players have to look to. Sad, real sad.
       I think you are wrong here,why look up to me when we have WC heroes.

1]; } ?>