Fire Angus Eve

Yes
18 (54.5%)
No
8 (24.2%)
Who cares
7 (21.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Angus Eve Thread.  (Read 57038 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Angus Eve Thread.
« on: November 28, 2011, 07:55:28 AM »
Fire Angus Eve Thread.

Fire his ass or demote him !!!!! and bring on Terry Fenwick a man who great with developing young players.....

We could blame Jack, we could blame Jill but there is no excuse for loosing 5-2 to St Kitts, a team who probably not even prepared like we are.

From Fuentes report, two things really catch meh eyes, one being mention that St Kitts had a foreign born striker from de EPL who buss we ass with a hattrick.

But we have many foreign base players and to date Angus Eve not using them (Jake Thomson, Hyland, Primus, Daniel Carr, Daneil Cyrus and many others in de North American school system)...... why are we not using them, Angus feel we go blow up teams in de Caribbean and we dont need to utilize what we have.... Anton Corneal did the same a few years ago with we under 20 team and we went LA and get destroyed, then Ricky Shakes was suppose to be part of that team too but Anton denied him....

De other thing was...... Eve made 3 changes to de team who tie Cuba.......

Who cares if he make 3 changes, de core of this team has been together since U 15 level and went to two world cups and he made 3 changes and lost.... and by 5...... and by probably de weakest team in de group who never even went to a WC or win a game at this level until now....

Imagine we last in a table with Suriname, Cuba and St Kitts and RF saying we failing because Jack not here no more which is pure assness. What Jack have to do with this ? we in this easy group and last.... what other group Jack could have put we in ? T&T, T&T, T&T and St Vincent ?

Imagine, this team happens to be de most prepared T&T team going into a tournament and loosing like this.

In this day and age, St Kitts, Guyana, Suriname, Grenada, St Vincent and St Lucia should not be beating T&T at this level, not even by fluke. Haiti, Cuba and Jamaica might get a win now and then on us, but even them to should get some licks from we as well.

Angus Eve, might get us to the next rounds, but I can assure you that we cut ass book when we have to play USA, Mexico, Costa Rica, Honduras, Panama, Guatemala and El Salvador.

Why spend all this money on this team since de U 15 level and then give it to a stubborn inexperience coach who not utilizing our resources and just embarrassing T&T more that we already is. ?

We fail at every level and now we have a chance to do something positive and Angus "Burger" Eve just throwing it away.

Use your dam resources man !!!.... get de job done, gel de foreign based and de locals now, don't want till yuh ass up in de air....

This is what does piss me off with local coaches, they stubborn, they head real hard.....

Stop mixing matters, T&T is not a powerhouse in de Caribbean anymore.....

We have to play hard, play with heart and desire to die on de field and we coach have to be a good motivator and a leader !!!!!

Everbody always blighting we football and saying we need a next Yorke or Latapy.... that is bullshit, if them fellas play with determination and heart they can archive anything.....

Yorke and Latapy never took us to the WC in their prime, they came here at retirement age and then give us everything they got, before that they never give us heart and sole......

This is not about talents fellas, this is about heart and sole, we players must show that....

Look at Guyana vs T&T, we players are miles ahead of them in every aspect except for one main thing, HEART !!!!!!!!

Who cares about foreign VS local..... PICK DE BEST PLAYERS WHO CAN GET DE JOB DONE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 02:46:01 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Angus Eve Thread.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 08:59:08 AM »
Sam boy, ah know how you feel - embarrassed, sick, disappointed, disillusioned, deprived of good soccer, by the likes of the TTFF and a bunch of guys who seem to always go on the field thinking that they could sleep walk and win.  No heart!  No pride! Hope your day gets better after the Suriname -TT game today!  We could at least hope!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 10:14:48 AM »
How you all going to fire Eve when just a few weeks ago he was the best up and coming Coach in the country according to this forum,you all liked the results he was getting,the defence was the best by any TT team,they knocking the ball reeel good,keep this team and build on it for 2018,look at the poll you all ran Eve right up there with Fenwick and Gally (Eve by popular demand).
Eve lost one match and everything turn oldmass but that's the nature of the game,again i will say our problems are players foreign/local no difference,Coach can't do one shyt for them.   

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 10:23:33 AM »
Sam Hit the nail on the head . When we play W/C qualifiers we need the best players from around the world.
 This foolishness about a local team is what Gally brain washed them with and they have not understood that the football world has moved on. The best thing Jack said about W/C qualifications is that we need a lot of our local players playing at a higher level abroad, Secondly we need speedy wingers and at least a Cornell Glen kind of forward who has the speed to run to goal and take on defence.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 10:45:19 AM »
Guys, plz. How the hell Angus go get Jake and Hyland. Them 2 still trying to cement a place in the teams in Euro. They not getting release. Allyuh real totolbay or what. It still have one game to play. In terms of bringing Fenwick, that is if Fenwick will accept any thing less than Otto. Then remember Terry has mashed a lot of bunions in the TTFF by his assertive or aggressive behaviour. I am so glad allyuh not coaches, because it seems allyuh would probably commit suicide(sorry) after a loss.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 10:54:51 AM »
how di f**k you get 5 agiainst St Kitts? Look I rell facking mad theese days . St Kitts? Fire him now!!!!!!!! Di man had no clue WTF was going on .. bout we get the hardest game out? please we deserve bout 10 for changing a team dat played decent against Cuba... Eve himself said it.. 5 points we need well guess what suriname aint no push over .... anyway I feal I go retire frm the section of the forum too.. I done retire frm the "discussion forum aka "anti Indian forum" now look like I go have to retire frm here too...
If allyuh eh see me here for a minute everyone have a bless holiday....
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 11:31:35 AM »
Guys, plz. How the hell Angus go get Jake and Hyland. Them 2 still trying to cement a place in the teams in Euro. They not getting release. Allyuh real totolbay or what. It still have one game to play. In terms of bringing Fenwick, that is if Fenwick will accept any thing less than Otto. Then remember Terry has mashed a lot of bunions in the TTFF by his assertive or aggressive behaviour. I am so glad allyuh not coaches, because it seems allyuh would probably commit suicide(sorry) after a loss.

How St Kitts get they EPL striker release ?

If Angus try all his options and lost then we cant really say nothing, but come on man, make an effort.

I am sure Thomson, Carr and Primus could have made the trip and will will only do them good, more good than bad. They better of being active than inactive, both club and country could benefit from this.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2011, 11:38:01 AM »
How you all going to fire Eve when just a few weeks ago he was the best up and coming Coach in the country according to this forum,you all liked the results he was getting,the defence was the best by any TT team,they knocking the ball reeel good,keep this team and build on it for 2018,look at the poll you all ran Eve right up there with Fenwick and Gally (Eve by popular demand).
Eve lost one match and everything turn oldmass but that's the nature of the game,again i will say our problems are players foreign/local no difference,Coach can't do one shyt for them.   

I never said he was de best, I was happy he was doing good, but I was always unhappy with some of the things he was going.

Leave no stones unturned, get the best players and not try and do it with half the team.

He got false hope from being undefeated he got comfortable and paid de price.

I know part of the game is loosing, but this team is together to long to be loosing to small caribbean teams who are well under this T&T team in many areas... they played at 2 WC, they won the Super League against ADULTS, 2 super league titles (de league and de kncokou competition), they together 7 years now bra, you ever consider this ?

A coach is responsible for team selection, team formation, subs, train, motivate the players etc etc.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 11:40:01 AM by Sam »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 11:40:28 AM »
I seem to recall St Kitts Nevis doing well in recent years in one of the junior national team age groups.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2011, 11:43:24 AM »
I seem to recall St Kitts Nevis doing well in recent years in one of the junior national team age groups.

Yuh never recall this same T&T qualify for two WC's too ?

Or USA had to beat them on penalties

Or they beat Mexico and Jamaica to qualify for a WC

Or de last time these two teams meet at U15 level we hit them 6.

http://www.socawarriors.net/articles/93-mens-u15-match-reports/3748-tat-under-15s-keep-winning.html

Or this same team beat El Salvador 4-0 in 2010 Copa Coca Cola Football Tournament in Buenos Aires.

Or this same team beat Chelsea 1-0 in the the Newark International Cup in New Jersey.

Or this team beat up Depor FC (Colombia) 3-1 and 6-1 vs Cali (Colombia).

Or this same team tie Cameroon 2-2...

Come name man, I could go on....
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 11:57:51 AM by Sam »

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2011, 11:52:40 AM »
Sam right, at this level, given the context for this team in particular, they should be the pedigree team in this group.
The players are there. Experience is there.
Obviously we were outfoxed which comes down to the coach.
or we were just not up for the game, again comes down to the coach.

Getting beaten 5-2 is no close unfortunate game, we were destroyed. When T&T played England, we know we were vastly inferior to them, but we didnt get destroyed.
Even if we somehow qualify from this group, we have big problems to solve before next year.

Suriname win their previous group with Jamaica eh...

We will see if the result of the last game later this evening was a fluke or what we deserve.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2011, 11:55:30 AM »
We have so many players to pick even here in de USA who Eve ignoring...

Players like Krisitan Lee-Him and Greg Ranjitsingh begging to play for T&T....

de video here...

« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 11:58:28 AM by Sam »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2011, 11:59:25 AM »
My contention is that there was always going to be little margin for error going into the second game. The ball was dropped and we gambled with the margin of error and lost. Serious questions have to be asked. Coming off the Pan Am games, this is not acceptable.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2011, 01:27:05 PM »

Yuh never recall this same T&T qualify for two WC's too ?

Or USA had to beat them on penalties

Or they beat Mexico and Jamaica to qualify for a WC

Or de last time these two teams meet at U15 level we hit them 6.

http://www.socawarriors.net/articles/93-mens-u15-match-reports/3748-tat-under-15s-keep-winning.html

Or this same team beat El Salvador 4-0 in 2010 Copa Coca Cola Football Tournament in Buenos Aires.

Or this same team beat Chelsea 1-0 in the the Newark International Cup in New Jersey.

Or this team beat up Depor FC (Colombia) 3-1 and 6-1 vs Cali (Colombia).

Or this same team tie Cameroon 2-2...

Come name man, I could go on....
      Sam,who have been the Coaches that worked with these guys through the years?i see where my buddy Ken Elie had them at U15.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2011, 03:32:10 PM »
      Sam,who have been the Coaches that worked with these guys through the years?i see where my buddy Ken Elie had them at U15.

Ah glad yuh bring that up.

So de coach does make a major difference !!!!

Hope you take note now and some controdicting yuhself....  ;D

Offline kaiser

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2011, 04:20:13 PM »
How fickle just the other day yuh praising the man for he work in the Pan Am games now give him the axe, allyuh good yes :rotfl:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2011, 05:47:38 PM »
to fuego or not to fuego!!!!!!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 09:25:07 PM »

Ah glad yuh bring that up.

So de coach does make a major difference !!!!

Hope you take note now and some controdicting yuhself....  ;D
      You still eh answer my question,is it because Cornmeal was involved,was any foreign Coaches involved,come on i know you know that's why i ask you.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 09:27:22 PM by Coop's »

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2011, 09:34:45 PM »
I still say fire he ras.. Its a complete disrespect we collect 5 from st kitts... and di next day we gave a team 9.. I freeking confuse it tells me that eve was completely out coached by st kitts.. i eh see dat game but was ST Kitts playing boom kick "long ball) ?

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 06:50:04 AM »
steups he fall victim to d same nasty dismissive, attitude we have towards we neighbors when it come to football........dat ent no disrespect, if we play every team like dey is ah contender we will always be sharp ................and if d rest of the region becomin more competitive nothing wrong wit dat in fact it better for we 'cause we will learn or be force to play every game at a higher tempo and maybe, jus maybe, we might start producin ruthlessly, hardworking, efficient national teams.....

I cyar understand why alyuh against d prospect of ah competitive CFU atall atall......d 80s an' 90s gone...hopefully never to return......ah mean we used beat up on dese teams an den proceed to go right up d road an get we ass buss from mexico, Costa Rica and d so-called "non footballing nation" USA steups
I pity the fool....

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 09:56:36 AM »
Now that T&T is through, lets see if Eve will call in a few foreign based players.

Players like Chike, Knox, Cyrus, Thomson, Hyland, Primus, Paul, Lee-Him, Ranjitsingh, Noreiga, Bethel, DeLeon and Ferguson.

I dont rate Glenroy Samuel either.

I also hope Eve start preparing this team from early Januray.

Jean Rochford just came back on the scene and made a difference, I hope Akeem Adams, Johan Peltier, Javed Mohammed, Cordell Cato and Ryan Federicks get call back also.

Does anyone know how many teams from Concacaf could qualify for the Olympic ?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 10:01:36 AM by Sando »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2011, 10:00:55 AM »

The two finalists will qualify.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2011, 10:02:19 AM »

The two finalists will qualify.

Shit, we dead !!!.....  ;)

No play off spots ?

I miss Jack.....  :rotfl:

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
  • ...Walk and don't look back...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2011, 10:19:01 AM »
That's correct - two qualify. No play-offs. The difficulty in strengthening the team is that CONCACAF final round tournament is not a FIFA event and clubs - local or foreign - cannot be forced to release players. As well, MLS clubs will be in pre-season training so players like Cyrus will be additionally hard-pressed to join the team. These are the facts of life, unfortunately.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2011, 10:21:00 AM »
Well is only 16 teams going to the olympics...

Concacaf get 2 spots
Asia 3.5
Africa 3.5
Conmebol 2
Oceania 1
UEFA 3 + Host
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2011, 10:35:40 AM »
That's correct - two qualify. No play-offs. The difficulty in strengthening the team is that CONCACAF final round tournament is not a FIFA event and clubs - local or foreign - cannot be forced to release players. As well, MLS clubs will be in pre-season training so players like Cyrus will be additionally hard-pressed to join the team. These are the facts of life, unfortunately.

But isn't Cyrus contract expired ?

He also signed a short term deal until the season was over ?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2011, 10:38:07 AM »
Well is only 16 teams going to the olympics...

Concacaf get 2 spots
Asia 3.5
Africa 3.5
Conmebol 2
Oceania 1
UEFA 3 + Host

I find Concacaf could get de .5 from Asia, but to fly to Africa might be a real challange.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2011, 04:17:04 PM »
Take note Angus...

Yuh team scored 9 and could have scored 12, they dominated and yet they allowed a goal in the final 5 mins of the game.

Remember, de Olympic women's team who beat Dominica 14-1 in July.

Conceeding goals after such a bashing is not a good sign.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2011, 04:57:12 PM »
Remember, de Olympic women's team who beat Dominica 14-1 in July.

The problem with the women was not conceding that one goal against Dominica. There problem is that they did not score against DR. They had their chances and did not and DR score their only chance.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
FORGIVING ANGUS EVE By Andre E Baptiste
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2012, 05:50:33 PM »
 ------- Forgiving EVE !!!!!-------

There will never be a good time, for harsh decisions. In fact, in life, there is possibly never a good time to take decisions that will adversely affect someone or the other. There is never the perfect time that will please all. As there will always be some amount of discontentment from those affected adversely by a decision or an incident.

Therefore for Angus Eve , a man I have a lot of time for as a football coach to say , that the time is not right for the Soca Warriors of 2006 to enforce their legally binding action against an errant Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) is both immature and unbecoming of someone in his position. As we speak, Eve is still (and only just if you believe some of the facts from 2011 when certain elements in the very same Football Federation wanted to remove him forthwith) our national Under 23 Football Coach and by all accounts and given the requisite assistance, by the performance of the team, certainly doing a good job inspiring these youngsters to believe in themselves.

I am just afraid that he has sadly become embroiled in politics by talking now ahead of his time, he should have said nothing and just continue his job as national coach, instead he has whether he likes it or not, whether he thought it out or not, he has aligned himself as a supporter of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation and possibly and this is the sad and distasteful part, Eve may now be considered by some as condoning the behavior of the TTFF. Incidentally , please do not say , they are his employers , so he must not only support them but also follow their directive , because I am clear in my mind , that Eve knows better than to take such an order from the TTFF , at this time. This has to have been his call, because he is very passionate coach and cares for his players, but I believe he has made a calculated error in his statements on the matter to date.

Trinidad and Tobago’s football brain power is limited and to –lash out – at some of those who have rightfully spoken out against the deeds of the TTFF in such a manner is not good for Eve’s future in the sport, post the Under 23 team, that is why if I was his advisor, I would have told him in his current position, silence is golden. Otherwise, why is it that I did not hear Angus attack the TTFF for making the changes to some of the management team ahead of the Olympic Qualifiers in the coming months? There was no statement on record, no press release, no public recordings of his dissatisfaction with the removal of the then manager Norris Ferguson, with his replacement William Wallace of cricketing fame assuming the new role to the bemusement of all. To me, and many others, that was more of a critical issue, as the former manager was not only knowledgeable about and around the affairs of the Under 23 players, but also well respected by them as well, and Ferguson’s removal is open to more questions because he was supportive of Keith Look Loy, against the acting President of the TTFF, Lennox Watson in the Eastern Football Association elections.

In life, we must pick our battles and try to be fair in our analysis, already many are now questioning the integrity of Angus Eve and this wrong, because I honestly believe he has the best intentions for the team and ultimately wants Trinidad and Tobago to qualify for the London Olympics. At the same time, like any human being in a competitive job market, such as football coaching, he has clearly identified that this is also a great opportunity to market and promote him and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. And it is for that very reason, that I will again advise Angus to be careful not to burn bridges to please others, who may or may not care about your future.

Now, there are many that are saying that Angus has been misquoted and that this interview originated from the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation Media Officer – Shaun Fuentes - . And yes, while the latter is true, I have the utmost belief that Shaun Fuentes will only write what was said to him and also Shaun is a man known for recording his interviews, so let us all stop trying to pass the buck. Angus Eve made a mistake ….one which in time he will regret , but which for the moment he must attempt to fix, because he is about to derail the Under 23 team in their focus , if he accidently or intentionally alienates former coaches and players who like him have contributed severely to the sport of football in this country.

Perhaps this quote below, accredited to Angus Eve best describes how myopic, his thinking is or was (just maybe it has changed given time since stated)… “It’s not the right way to go by hoping FIFA steps in and this results in Trinidad and Tobago being asked to drop out of the international tournaments. We are talking about players who have worked very hard for over a year now to get this opportunity and if it is that the TTFF can facilitate this venture and the Ministry of Sport is supporting it, then by all means the program should go on…….I’m not saying this just because I am the coach of the team. Nothing is perfect and of course we want to see positive change but we should not take out two (Olympic team and U-17 Women’s team) of the shining lights in our football now because certain people just care about overhauling a TTFF organization,” he said.

“If this happens in terms of the programs ending, then we will have a next generation of players casting blame on the same past coaches and players for preventing them from playing international football. We’ve all been through this at some point but we had the chance to still pursue careers through football or by having the opportunity to play in a tournament,” added the ex-national captain Eve in the media release from the TTFF.

In the quotes above attributed to Angus Eve from the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation release , there are several assumptions made by Eve , that can be termed perplexing , because , here he is talking about an institution, which he admits , he and others have always faced difficulties ‘” We have all been through this at some point…” , and then he says of  the current players ,” We are talking about players who have worked very hard for over a year now to get this opportunity..”  Therefore are we to believe that Angus is equating all those many years of suffering by players without a players representation committee, without proper pay, without proper systems, without any after care for retired players to the fact that these under 23 players have been training for a year, if that is so then Angus has been inhaling too much of the rare air at the Football Federation, the kind that the least concerned environmental agencies would object too.

Angus also needs to be careful of those he is seen associating with and supporting; presently the incumbent and embattled Sports Minister Anil Roberts (Ask Anilllll!!!!!) is not very popular in sporting circles and even out of sporting circles, given many of the continued ills in the sports. If you add the ongoing investigation by the Integrity Commission to the Boxing matters involving Boxu Potts, Ashwin Creed and himself to the wrangling with cricket and athletics, one could believe it is better to stay as far away as possible from this particular minister. Last week’s decision by the esteemed and highly knowledgeable First Citizens Sports Foundation to select the athletic Association of Trinidad and Tobago (NAAA), as the best run sports organization in this country for the second consecutive year, speaks volume to the Ephraim Serrette run administration, which must leave the current Minister embarrassed.

“Let the boys at least get to play and if things can happen after that can mean betterment for Federation, then at least they would have been given an equal or fair opportunity. “Says Angus Eve.

When I read this , I wonder of Angus finally got it right and that he was talking about thirteen men who were still brave enough and strong enough to fight for something which every single court locally and internationally believes they are entitled . Because his words are correct, as these Soca warriors who have been battling and representing their country for much longer than these Under 23 players were not given “an equal or fair opportunity”.

Also let me address a misconception , which is that a verbal agreement /oral declaration is now recognizable by law and the courts have so stated that the players are owed a lot more than they have received so far and therefore , why should they not fight for it. As it will set a great example to any and all organizations in the Caribbean that you cannot simply make a commitment and then break your “trust” with the players. Oh and by the way , this case is not sub judice , it has indeed been long decided , but then again not everyone that talks about law or lives in a home with law material can read and understand it.

So while our football continues to be in turmoil administratively, let us hope those that can will forgive Angus Eve for his remarks and that he and the team can move on from this. I just hope all of his comments do not return to haunt him and the team in the short term.

:: AB

1]; } ?>