April 28, 2024, 02:45:37 PM

Author Topic: May I have your attention please,, will the real T&T supporters please stand up.  (Read 2610 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
I urge everyone on this forum to stop making predictions, stop partying like we reach allready, stop posting line-ups and training reports etc etc on T&T from now on. I also say we tone it down and ignore the Bahrian supporters, we need to stop making it hard and putting pressure on our team. So far de team doing good why change now, fellas we need to show some confidence and support for our team.

For the players, please keep focus and get the job done, Bahrain is trying to distract you with all this media hype and whether its true or not, we should just focus on getting the job done because in the end you will benefit greatly. Stay away from all negative football related news, de whole nation supporting allyuh....

Forget David Nakhid, let him go.. like little bo-peep who lost her sheeps, he will come back with he tail between he leg,,, bawling... I dont mind he go, Nakhid have a family to feed so let him go,,,, and if what he is saying is right about Whim Rhizerburg bad talking muslims then Nakhid right to cuss he ass, Beenhakker should also have a talk with Rhizerburg, Beenhakker was coach of Saudia and he should know how serious muslims are, we need to resepct EVERYONE, Beenhakker should have a serious talk with his assistant. Still cant be like Nakhid and sell out my country though, 2 games cant make yuh.

Jamaica is a perfect warm-up for Bahrain, we could scout them their and hope Jamaica drop some hard kick on them. When I think about it, it may work good for us. Bahrian making good preprations, 1 vs Panama and 1 vs Jamaica be-time they reach T&T they might have a few injuries, and when they return home they heart will be beating out they chest after de first 15 mins because they over might be lil tired, experience will take us far, we played in Asia allready so we know what to expect. Lets hopes Panama and Jamaica blow them away, this is the month of Ramadan and they are fasting, so they knees will buckle. Dog will bit them.

Jlloyd Samuel could never make England squad, but for T&T on the left wing he will do great. Whitley could go center because he look good there,,, I could say more,,,, but I cant because there's spys among us. I also hope the other players accept Samuel because we need to put the best possible players out there, whether its Samuel or Whitley. Beenhakker dont care about stooping for players all he concern about is getting us there and even further, so all we can do is support it. Samuel is also a better option than Zamora by miles,,, I also think adding a player like Samuel may not interfair with the chemistry of the team,,,, but I guess Beenhakker will make the call after training........ Whitley is great to, de last game he played for us he was de best CM player going forward, he had a hand in both goals,,,,, so Samuel may have a hard time breaking into de team, 4 days maynot be enough,,,,, maybe for the return Samuel might be better to start,,,, we need iron in midfield.

I hope we get Adidas or Nike, that would be great, Finta did good for being here for us and I say thankyou,,, but Adidas is a name hard to turn down,,,,, next thing you hear is,,, they want to do a boots for us to.

If the Bahrain players were promised US $1 million and a Mercedes Benz each if they booked a place at the 2006 World Cup, then they really scared, we will show them that a poor man have more heart than a rich man and a promise is a comfort for a fool. If we play like how we played against MEX and GUA we have nothing to worry about, Bahrian could play Spain as a warm-up it wouldn't do them any good.

T&T must carry they own food and water to Bahrain.

Uzbekistan was better than Bahrian, they beat iraq twice.

Allyuh, lets get de possitive vibes going, 18 days to go.

Truthseeker Post.

Importance of Psychology.

Bahrian Results.

12.11.2005: Port of Spain, TRINIDAD & TOBAGO; Hasely Crawford Stadium (18:30)
TRINIDAD & TOBAGO - BAHRAIN

16.11.2005: Manama, BAHRAIN; National Stadium (19:00)
BAHRAIN - TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Good luck T&T.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 07:01:14 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
Well Sam yuh bring meh out with your voice of reason.

I support T&T all de way but in doing so I have always professed to not having to lower myself to our detractors and naysayers.  I see a lot of wasted energy on the forum of late in fighting down the Bahrain supporters in a negative way, in fighting Nakhid with the many allegations levelled at him, and in fighting down our neighbors Jamaica for allowing the Bahrain team to set up camp on their shores.  A Pure Waste of Energy and Time.  WE are moving forward.  With most of our players being out of the country and both the players and the Coach being very experienced, this but a distraction to only us the supporters.  So if folks want they can buy into this but it will not affect the team dramatically.

My position is simple:  Support T&T in a big way but do it in a positive way.  Vibes it up!!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 07:42:35 AM by Lower St. John »
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
So sam who will get benched with the arrival of jllod samuel my guess it will be whitley

Oh sam remember nahkid went and bad talk syrians on tv and  Rhizerburg made a comment about his religion and he get vex were the other team mates there???.Well you know what nahkid should AH SAY D ExCAT WORDS what  Rhizerburga said   !!!!! in the guardian or express interview.

all this show is nahkid has d  biggggest glass house and know to throw the most stone
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Nice post Sam. Buh yuh know Trini "Is fete" so it go. I like the mood of the Nation, god knows we need a lift. Some how the vibes go push we on.

Yuh right doh fete after it go be sweeter
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
We will them.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 06:28:16 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
"we will show them that a poor man have more heart than a rich man and a promise is a comfort for a fool"

TRUE DAT!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Good post Sam. Yuh bring me out of hiding with that one too.

The board gone extreme now. Is either weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth over Nakhid/JA etc or man making final squad for Germany.

We need to be in the middle, just focusing on Bahrain, confident that we will beat them but not forgetting that we still have to work hard for it..
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
That was d was of reasoning,we must all stop lookin at what Bahrain is doin in there preparations and study wah we go do to dem come d 12th and 16th
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
thank u sam, that was a really beautiful post!

well done comrade, well done!!

what Nahkid has done really hurts my heart, so i thank u for soothing it a little!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

TrinInfinite

crapeaux smoke bahrain pipe, sam make a real good post, de more it comes closer 2 game day, de less i worried, is true though, we gettin into de drama 2 much, need more focus :beermug:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I like the positivity.......I totally agree with ignoring the negative media distractions & the haters etc........ but this:

I urge everyone on this forum to stop making predictions, stop partying like we reach allready, stop posting line-ups and training reports etc etc on T&T from now on.

........don't really agree with that....... You ever see the build up to a big match from any footballing nation ? In the build up before Brazil's last qualifier, you think Rio is a ghost town with people afraid to talk their mind about their squad ? I doubt. I'm sure if you turn on the TV/radio iz pure predictions, analysis, what ifs, do's, don't's, who will play, who will not play, who should start, who shouldn't start, call in programs, what the coach said, who looked good in training, permutations, combinations yadda yadda......that is part and parcel of the passion for the game............it never stopped any big teams from qualifying, in fact it may have helped.......... I think if you're trying to develop a football culture, you need to get into that kinda spirit.........as long as we keep it positive.

About people partying like we reach, people are excited and have every right to be. We know we eh reach, but yuh have to ask yourself: How often does Trini get to feel like this ?....and when next will it happen again ? If you sit and continue to wait for tomorrow to jump up, tomorrow might never come. This is the beauty of sport and competition. This is not CXC or GCE exams.....or gov't and politics......this is the greatest game in the world, football is a festival........whichever way things go, we as fans have to say that we had the time of our lives, or else we just wasting time......whether yuh jump high or yuh sit down quiet, the game will be decided on the pitch...............

I think the higher our spirits, the better for the squad...and the team will never know where we stand as fans if we keep it all inside.

I personally don't like to get carried away, but I say let people be..........just keep it positive !!!

GO WARRIORS !!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 08:52:28 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
go warriors
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
GERMANY FOR WE!!!!!
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
good thread breds.  ppl have been getting a bit carried away but that shows how passionate we are.  keep the positive vibes flowing and...

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
for reall..vibes it up

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I wid you breds.

Bahrain is trying to distract you with all this media hype
All dis just showing dat de Bahrainis doh have confidence in dere team members tah get de job done on dey own. But, we know we boyz can do it.

So like Sam sayz leh we focus on success and on positivity.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
Very well said Samma. Maybe Adidas might design a Soca Boots especially for T&T.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Well said Sam let the positivity flow out onto our fellow forumites :angel:
Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
Big Post dey Sam. Is like all ah we forget that we don't need to get tie up between de Bahrainis and dem. Lets forget all of that shit and just move forward with the positive.

Good one breds...

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
WELL SAID SAM!!
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2005, 06:36:03 PM »
As someone else wrote a lot of what has been on the forum lately is a reflection of how passionate we supporters are about the Soca Warriors. It was I who called Andre Samuel and Touches when i first heard the news last Saturday, and was in disbelief for nearly an hour, followed by a SERIOUS bout of depression, BUT as in our last 2 home games, when things were down, I lifted my head and began to BELIEVE again!!!  Thanks man, Your post is just was needed at this time!!!

As Machel say "WE WILL CARRY ON!!!"

truetrini

ahhh Sam ah like dat post ah whole lot.

Ah glad yuh release de emotions and seeing it fuh what it worth!

Leh we go T&T and doh let dem get in we head and tie we up.

Licks in dey arse.

VIBES IT UP!

Leh we go T&T!

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Excellent......

Vibes it up......

Let go T&T.......
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 06:40:19 AM by Flex »

1]; } ?>