March 18, 2024, 11:09:11 PM

Author Topic: Moving football forward  (Read 2233 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Moving football forward
« on: December 05, 2011, 05:23:14 PM »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Moving football forward
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 06:01:08 PM »
Like meh granny used tuh say, "all zandolee comin out dey hole" since the tiger cat get trapped.

i noticed sinse jack warner out of football ppl getting brave and suddenly have opinions and solutions for football, including tony hartford, but when the tiger cat was running the route every zandolee stayed in their holes for fear of being eaten! what ah ting!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 07:13:07 PM »
Like meh granny used tuh say, "all zandolee comin out dey hole" since the tiger cat get trapped.

i noticed sinse jack warner out of football ppl getting brave and suddenly have opinions and solutions for football, including tony hartford, but when the tiger cat was running the route every zandolee stayed in their holes for fear of being eaten! what ah ting!

JC, all of us glad this happening. This could not have happen because the "tiger" had backings from the bigger tiger(FIFA). Right now big tiger on the retreat. He left lil tiger to fend for heself. So now all we hayennas coming out for the kill. Law of the jungle according to jack. Before Jack trap himself in the Ben Hanaman circus, he had all bases covered. Now he supposedly out of the picture, what do you want to do. Wait for a next "godfather". Every body has to do their part this time around. Not one man. 

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 07:28:02 AM »

I don't understand what you are trying to say here,is veterans who have been running Football or the voice of Football in the country for the past decade,check the administration,the technical directors,Coaches of clubs,national teams,school teams,area/zonal representatives,comentators,write articles in the newspapers etc etc who gets the most criticism from this forum.
      All those guys mentioned in the poster above i have either played with and against,they are still involved in Football today in some capacity,just to name a few others Alvin Corneal,Gally Cummings,Tony Hartford,Oliver Camps,Jack Warner,Ken Butcher,Edgar Vidale,Peter O'connor,Lincoln Phillips etc etc i can go on and on,so what hole you talking about.   

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 12:26:44 PM »
They had me going until I read walk with your cooler :rotfl: :rotfl:

this is supposed to be serious business or a fete match?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 01:04:17 PM »

I don't understand what you are trying to say here,is veterans who have been running Football or the voice of Football in the country for the past decade,check the administration,the technical directors,Coaches of clubs,national teams,school teams,area/zonal representatives,comentators,write articles in the newspapers etc etc who gets the most criticism from this forum.
      All those guys mentioned in the poster above i have either played with and against,they are still involved in Football today in some capacity,just to name a few others Alvin Corneal,Gally Cummings,Tony Hartford,Oliver Camps,Jack Warner,Ken Butcher,Edgar Vidale,Peter O'connor,Lincoln Phillips etc etc i can go on and on,so what hole you talking about.   

Running it into the ground with nostalgia.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 01:04:43 PM »

Daiz not how it been going.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 01:12:31 PM »

This is T&T you have to add a little bit of entertainment in everything else peeps eh showing up or are attracted to it,look NE not even having a fete match but they have a fete,if that's what attracts Trinis use it.How serious could they get when old and young can't come together on anything,the same people i see being invited here is the same who were invited to the symposium Anil Roberts call the other day,it will be interesting to here how many of them attended.   

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 04:49:16 PM »

This is T&T you have to add a little bit of entertainment in everything else peeps eh showing up or are attracted to it,look NE not even having a fete match but they have a fete,if that's what attracts Trinis use it.How serious could they get when old and young can't come together on anything,the same people i see being invited here is the same who were invited to the symposium Anil Roberts call the other day,it will be interesting to here how many of them attended.   

who were the people invited to the symposium?

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 05:32:52 PM »

;D ;D ;D you look like a funny guy.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2011, 05:37:04 PM »

yes....more funny looking than funny!  ;D

but who were the 'same' people invited to the symposium tho?
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2011, 05:51:28 AM »

yes....more funny looking than funny!  ;D

but who were the 'same' people invited to the symposium tho?
        If you read the poster you would see who are the people invited.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2011, 06:40:00 AM »

It is very serious business. After serious business is fun time. Walk with your cooler. Allyuh missing something here. We have to crawl again before we walk. For instance I see an ad for the Toyota Cup final. In my time everybody would have known the cup final will be Friday and they go be there. But times change. Football is not guaranteed to get fans just so like long ago. They have to Earn it. That is the reality. WE HAVE TO ADJUST.

1]; } ?>