April 26, 2024, 06:26:43 AM

Author Topic: Oh Dear What Can the Matter Be? ...  (Read 6425 times)

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
Oh Dear What Can the Matter Be? ...
« on: October 25, 2005, 08:51:06 AM »
As a Saints man ...have to take mih little shot at Fatima...hard luck..

Well done 'Compre!!!
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Oh Dear What Can the Matter Be? ...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 08:57:44 AM »
No seen, de intercol title is we own for sure!!!
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 11:37:24 AM »
Take a shot at us...Yes we did not win, but we tied the first place team, but lost out on goal difference.... What was the score between Fatima & CIC??? (both games).... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 11:51:21 AM »
small ting......take yuh shot at Fatima..........

This season on CIC grounds.......... fatima tooks quite a few shots at saints.........9 of which were goals...........
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 12:06:56 PM »
Hahah...I sure fatima proud of their season, but ultimately disappointed not to win de title. But since you is a Saints man you will understand that ressin it on Saints going and coming is sweet consolation for Fatima. Dread allyah collect 9 in one game...so you really shouldn' be postin' no ole talk...

But long live de rivalry...take a beer for dat  :beermug:

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2005, 12:10:18 PM »
Teams        P  W  D  L  GF GA  PTs
M'Rapo      12 10  0  2  51  7   30
Fatima       12 10  0  2  47  9   30
St.Ant       11 6   2  3   32 15  20
Malick        12 5   2  5   16 19  17
QRC          10 3   3  4   12 18  12
CIC           12 3   1  8    9  37  10
Tranquil     12 0   0 12   7  72   0

So Saints man
hush yuh mouth and doh give we no talk
the only thing yuh beat we in this year is goals against

Més que un club.

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2005, 12:30:14 PM »
I am well aware of the fact that Fatima rest it on Saints in 'grup' .. but AT THE END OF THE DAY ...there was no hype around CIC this year, so they performed as expected ...to come so close (Fatima) and only get a sniff??  ... Remember 2nd is the 1st loser!  To the WINNER ('compre) goes ALL the spoils!

Imagine the 2nd guessing if Fatima fails to trophy AT ALL this year!!!  ... ah could hear the ole talk now..." dat team was good but it was mostly hype"  .." dem fellas en have no heart" .. "dey 'recruit' players and still en win nuttin" ... the talk goes on and on ..

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2005, 12:44:09 PM »
I am well aware of the fact that Fatima rest it on Saints in 'grup' .. to come so close (Fatima) and only get a sniff??  ... Remember 2nd is the 1st loser!  To the WINNER ('compre) goes ALL the spoils!

Imagine the 2nd guessing if Fatima fails to trophy AT ALL this year!!!  ... ah could hear the ole talk now..." dat team was good but it was mostly hype"  .." dem fellas en have no heart" .. "dey 'recruit' players and still en win nuttin" ... the talk goes on and on ..

Uprising is to fatima is what RF and Sting Pana are to the warriors...........man take hating to another level though- College's league......

AT THE END OF THE DAY ...there was no hype around CIC this year, so they performed as expected ...

They performed as expected ?....I know they have a young side, and they probably weren't too ambitious....... but Saints is a proud squad.... I doubt they expected that kinda cut a$$.........

Uprising, you don't have a leg to stand on..........Jumping on a Mucurapo bandwagon to hate on Fatima when yuh side was disgraceful........... what's yuh point ?

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2005, 12:48:00 PM »
I am well aware of the fact that Fatima rest it on Saints in 'grup' .. to come so close (Fatima) and only get a sniff??  ... Remember 2nd is the 1st loser!  To the WINNER ('compre) goes ALL the spoils!

Uprising is to fatima is what RF and Sting Pana are to the warriors...........man take hating to another level though- College's league......

AT THE END OF THE DAY ...there was no hype around CIC this year, so they performed as expected ...

They performed as expected ?....I know they have a young side, and they probably weren't too ambitious....... but Saints is a proud squad.... I doubt they expected that kinda cut a$$.........

Uprising, you don't have a leg to stand on..........Jumping on a Mucurapo bandwagon to hate on Fatima when yuh side was disgraceful........... what's yuh point ?

Ole talk brudda..just ole talk! yuh know allyuh had to hear something ..we just cyar let that 2nd place slide after yuh leading de race whole season and 'compre beat yuh at de tape!!!

Doh feel no way star ..Remember is rivalry we talkin bout yuh know!  yuh must expect ah lil talk!!!! :devil: 

Plus is too much Nakhid nonsense on the forum!  ...man just trying to get off ah dat...

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2005, 12:53:15 PM »
I totally hear yuh.....I just fuelin' the fire....

I play for Fatima a year we hold 6 on CIC grounds.....and no setta talk could make me forget that embarassment.......so I know how it go......no matter what kinda cut a$$ yuh get, yuh back down from a CIC- FATIMA picong......

de ole talk is a cool scene  :beermug:

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2005, 12:55:14 PM »

So Saints man
Boss ah glad yuh post the standings ..ah was tryin to find them...yuh proving my point exactly ..if Fatima had what it takes ...allyuh wudda give Saints 16! .. then you would have made up the goal difference... if Fatima was big side ..they would have handled their business on the last day and beat QRC (properly) ..compre did what the HAD to do..

I not on anybody bandwagon ..i just stating the fact that ..Fatima was not ready to win the North! ..

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2005, 12:59:29 PM »

So Saints man
Boss ah glad yuh post the standings ..ah was tryin to find them...yuh proving my point exactly ..if Fatima had what it takes ...allyuh wudda give Saints 16! .. then you would have made up the goal difference... if Fatima was big side ..they would have handled their business on the last day and beat QRC (properly) ..compre did what the HAD to do..

I not on anybody bandwagon ..i just stating the fact that ..Fatima was not ready to win the North! ..

Yuh see dis is de arguement why FIFA went with head to head tiebreakers...
Imagine de league is decided by who share more licks on arbirtrary sides (read: St Mary's) .... I mean what is de difference between collecting 9 and collecting 15.... de side collecting de licks ent good ah lil bit thais all yuh could say in that case...

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

TrinInfinite

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2005, 01:00:52 PM »
wow, mucarapo is de boss team dis year saddis

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2005, 01:05:38 PM »

So Saints man

Yuh see dis is de arguement why FIFA went with head to head tiebreakers...
Imagine de league is decided by who share more licks on arbirtrary sides (read: St Mary's) .... I mean what is de difference between collecting 9 and collecting 15.... de side collecting de licks ent good ah lil bit thais all yuh could say in that case...

Remove the fact that the scores are ridiculous .... 9 and 10 and 15 - 0 forget that...suppose Fatima needed to win by 3 clear goals (more reasonable)  on the final day..would they have done it??  Point is ..if you are trying to win the league and you know what it is you have to do to achieve that ... big teams find a way to get it done!  If you have a side to beat ..you should beat them!  It is the same killer instinct that the nat. team lacks as well .. obviously if you are playing a weaker team..there should be a degree of gamesmanship (do not run up the score).. but on the final day ..when you have to do the business ...handle it!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2005, 01:10:00 PM »
Remove the fact that the scores are ridiculous .... 9 and 10 and 15 - 0 forget that...suppose Fatima needed to win by 3 clear goals (more reasonable)  on the final day..would they have done it??  Point is ..if you are trying to win the league and you know what it is you have to do to achieve that ... big teams find a way to get it done!  If you have a side to beat ..you should beat them!  It is the same killer instinct that the nat. team lacks as well .. obviously if you are playing a weaker team..there should be a degree of gamesmanship (do not run up the score).. but on the final day ..when you have to do the business ...handle it!

How reasonable is it to have to go into a game needing to win by 7 clear goals... it is always going to be a daunting task against any team...

... unless yuh playing St. Mary's
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2005, 01:22:52 PM »
but wait nah man..... dont get fooled ya noe ...the st mary's squad that play this year was not eve half of the fellas dat was suposed to make it this year.....real fellas transfer from qrc and others stop playing football after Under 16 but the same team that taking all this licks  was the same team that lose our to teh CURRENT mucurapo squad when we was UNDER 14 in the finals 2-1.....beggs did score the only goal for we .......and as a member of that team ( i moved abroad after form 2) i can tell you the scores of we games....FATIMA GET THE ASS ROAST 3-2 on THEY OWN GROUNDS .....GOALS FROM JUSTIN FOJO and KASHIF CLARKE.......QRC beat the B team but the A team BUSS THEM  3-0 . The Only team we lossed too and lossed the league too was MUCURAPO and that was played in that field inside the JUNIOR SEC so ya done noe ting wasnt we atmosphere .....COAHC PEETRIE PULL WE OFF THE FIELD FOR WE SAFETY WHEN THEY STRIKER JUMPKICK WE KEEPER(ANDREW TAYLOR) FOR THE BALL. SO LET WE BE REAL HONEST I CAN NAME YOU OVER 10 FELLAS WHO PLAY WIT LAFOUCADE AND PLAY FOR ST. MARY'S WHO AINT PLAYING THIS YEAR ON FIRST ELEVEN ....THE ONLY FELLAS WHO I SEE STILL THERE IS KASHIF CLARKE AND MAURICE BEGGS

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2005, 01:23:08 PM »
small ting......take yuh shot at Fatima..........

This season on CIC grounds.......... fatima tooks quite a few shots at saints.........9 of which were goals...........

:rotfl: :rotfl:Well said
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2005, 01:23:38 PM »

How reasonable is it to have to go into a game needing to win by 7 clear goals...
... unless yuh playing St. Mary's
My point exactly .. 'compre did it .. hence the league championship ...the Fatima players probably approached the QRC game with the mindset you have "it is always going to be a daunting task against any team..."  and struggled to win 4-2.. I will state again for the record ..I recognise Fatima as being better than Saints this year...but to all the men that were quick to post Fatima winning EVERYTING this year ...well..

allyuh remember the chant from back in the day that we used to taunt allyuh with ...all together now ..

"Oh Dear What Can the Matter Be?"  ... I was singing that loud and clear when you all choked against us at Serpentine Rd ... Kona 4 - Fatima 0 ...

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2005, 01:52:04 PM »
hats off to compre. fatima did well but came a lil short, oh well come again intercol time
9-0 still hard to believe. hopefully CIC catch fire in the intercol and it is a fatima-cic final.  it would take real gas to light that cic fire it seems.
btw watch out for tranquil  ;) they have nothing to lose.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2005, 02:17:13 PM »
but wait nah man..... dont get fooled ya noe ...the st mary's squad that play this year was not eve half of the fellas dat was suposed to make it this year.....real fellas transfer from qrc and others stop playing football after Under 16 but the same team that taking all this licks  was the same team that lose our to teh CURRENT mucurapo squad when we was UNDER 14 in the finals 2-1.....beggs did score the only goal for we .......and as a member of that team ( i moved abroad after form 2) i can tell you the scores of we games....FATIMA GET THE ASS ROAST 3-2 on THEY OWN GROUNDS .....GOALS FROM JUSTIN FOJO and KASHIF CLARKE.......QRC beat the B team but the A team BUSS THEM  3-0 . The Only team we lossed too and lossed the league too was MUCURAPO and that was played in that field inside the JUNIOR SEC so ya done noe ting wasnt we atmosphere .....COAHC PEETRIE PULL WE OFF THE FIELD FOR WE SAFETY WHEN THEY STRIKER JUMPKICK WE KEEPER(ANDREW TAYLOR) FOR THE BALL. SO LET WE BE REAL HONEST I CAN NAME YOU OVER 10 FELLAS WHO PLAY WIT LAFOUCADE AND PLAY FOR ST. MARY'S WHO AINT PLAYING THIS YEAR ON FIRST ELEVEN ....THE ONLY FELLAS WHO I SEE STILL THERE IS KASHIF CLARKE AND MAURICE BEGGS

Wait wait..........is a under 14 puff up chest you comin' wid ? Get serious nah......... :rotfl:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2005, 02:18:15 PM »
boy all yuh talking real shit
from a side that was relegated jes a few years ago to go toe to toe with compre is a big deal
we tie on points and they beat we by 2 goals
we beat them first game they beat we the second time around

I swim and play cricket for Fatima and i real wash all yuh Saints men ass
so until such time as alll yuh could at least stop the kepper from picking up the ball 9 times out he net on he own grounds HUSH

matter of fact I going and call touches
we need a another Fatima man on the case

Més que un club.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2005, 02:20:20 PM »
Yeah the 9-0 is a tough one to ignore or forget. 

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2005, 02:29:52 PM »
Disclaimer:  I have no association with this youth..

Common dred ..under 14!   

ah done fuh de day..

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2005, 02:41:37 PM »

Wait wait..........is a under 14 puff up chest you comin' wid ? Get serious nah......... :rotfl:

hahaha..lord..allyuh men good yes..La fou who?..u have to be kidding me.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2005, 03:42:18 PM »
excuse him
he is a youth man
for him to bring La Foucarde in this thread yuh could tell he breath smelling like similac and he wet behind the ears

anyhow back to the 9-0

Més que un club.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2005, 03:48:41 PM »
wait nah...Fatima score the same number of goals against Saints in one game as the whole Saints side could score in one season...bredda...dat is really sad

fatima hater alert! fatima hater alert! hahaha..jealousy at its best. Look Brazil edge Argentina on goal difference at the end of WCQ...You trying to say Argentina is not a big side. you real good oui. men does get blind wit teams dey doh like

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2005, 03:55:54 PM »
the men and them have 37 goals against them

4 times the amount they score and yet they have the nerve to be talking

Right now the Super Classico is Fatima vs Compre
Mucurapo Rd Derby

CIC men hush all yuh arse

Més que un club.

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2005, 03:56:18 PM »
wait nah...Fatima score the same number of goals against Saints in one game as the whole Saints side could score in one season...bredda...dat is really sad

fatima hater alert! fatima hater alert! hahaha..jealousy at its best. Look Brazil edge Argentina on goal difference at the end of WCQ...You trying to say Argentina is not a big side. you real good oui. men does get blind wit teams dey doh like
What prize does Brazil get for doing so? .. Compre are the North Zone champs..Neither Fatima nor Saints are ... At the end of the day Fatima gets grouped with a poor CIC team ..as one of the teams that finished behind compre... again ..to lead the league the entire way and then choke at the end!  shows that they were not ready to run (a tight race) ..pressha (compre closing in the rear view mirror ..pulling even and then passing) ... does buss pipe ... Fatima coaches have to prepare them fellas better ... poor finishing ..even though yuh give saints 9 ... on Fatima's part!  

Is all good though ..ah chain up real men that jes happy to see Fatima finish 2ND!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2005, 04:00:20 PM »
Allyuh eh make out uprising jus' on chain up......

Saints is sh*t this year.........Fatima came close to winnin' the title and Saints men was frighten...now they could breathe a sigh of relief that we eh win it, and they takin' the liberty to talk mess out of pure relief.

At the end of the day Fatima finished 2nd with 30 points and CIC finished second to last with 10...........and we eh cryin' down CIC for their shameful performance...........wha ah go say -class is class.

Like Bob Marley say "Is a foolish dog....bark at a flyin' bird".......let de man bark...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 04:02:45 PM by kicker »

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2005, 04:02:47 PM »
Uprising is correct. In ten years time nobody cares that Fatima was level on points or that Saint Mary's come 2nd to last. Both of them loss and only COmpre win.

That is all that matters.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

1]; } ?>