March 28, 2024, 02:14:45 AM

Author Topic: FBI and FIFA  (Read 3211 times)

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
FBI and FIFA
« on: December 07, 2011, 03:40:04 PM »
FBI launches investigation into World Cup 'dirty tricks’ campaign.
By Claire Newell and Paul Kelso (Telegraph).

Investigators from the FBI have interviewed members of England’s failed 2018 World Cup bid as part of an investigation by the American law-enforcement agency into alleged corruption, Telegraph Sport can reveal.

The interviews, conducted in the last month, are part of an FBI inquiry into allegations arising from the World Cup bidding process a year ago, and the Fifa presidential election in June.

Investigators claim to have “really great intelligence” of malpractice and came to London last month to interview people present in Zurich at the time of the World Cup vote.

It is understood that the FBI has “substantial evidence” of outside organisations attempting to hack the email accounts of the United States bid for the 2022 tournament, and believe the English bid may have also been affected.

The FBI is understood to have asked England 2018 officials, who are not under suspicion, if they were aware of dirty tricks or corruption in the World Cup bidding campaign.

The FBI is also understood to have asked questions relating to potential offences arising from the alleged bribery of Caribbean football officials by Mohammed Bin Hammam, who stood against Sepp Blatter for the Fifa presidency.

Bin Hammam has been banned for life by Fifa after being found to have offered $40,000 (£25,000) bribes to Caribbean football officials three weeks before the election.

It is suspected that the currency offered to the officials was transported through US borders, a potential offence if it was undeclared.

Jack Warner, former Fifa vice president and president of the Caribbean Football Union, resigned from all football posts after an in initial Fifa inquiry report found “compelling” evidence that he conspired with Bin Hammam to make the payments.

Last Friday was the first anniversary of the World Cup election, in which England were humiliated, receiving just one vote in addition to that of their own Fifa representative Geoff Thompson.

The FBI’s interest in the World Cup election is thought to be linked to an ongoing investigation into payments made to Chuck Blazer, the Fifa executive committee member who first revealed the bribery allegations against Bin Hammam and Warner.

In his role as general secretary of the Concacaf confederation Blazer received commission payments from Concacaf accounts totalling more than $500,000 (£320,000), some of which were linked to television contracts.

Some of the money was paid into an account in the Cayman Islands, with the most recent payment of $250,000 (£160,000) made in March this year and paid into an account in the Bahamas.

The payments were detailed in accounts and letters sent to the FBI by British journalist Andrew Jennings. In August Reuters reported that the payments were being reviewed by a New York-based FBI squad assigned to investigate “Eurasian organised crime”.

Blazer has not denied receiving the payments but said at the time: “All of my transactions have been legally and properly done, in compliance with the various laws of the applicable jurisdictions based on the nature of the transaction.”

The FBI’s investigation is proceeding with assistance from Fifa, whose head of security Chris Eaton is due to meet with them shortly in New York to discuss progress.

Since the award of the 2018 and 2022 World Cup competitions to Russia and Qatar there have been numerous accusations of corruption.

Even before the vote, in October last year, two of Fifa’s 24-man executive committee members were suspended after being exposed discussing selling their votes.

As well as Blazer and Warner, a further 16 Caribbean football officials have been sanctioned for their involvement in the Trinidad bribes meeting.

Another executive committee member, Worawi Makudi of Thailand, is also facing investigation by Fifa over allegations that money from Fifa’s GOAL development project was used to build facilities on land owned by him.

Makudi, who travelled to the Trinidad meeting with Bin Hammam, says that he gifted the land to the Thai FA and that there has been no wrongdoing. He has sent documents clarifying the ownership situation to Fifa, which will review them before deciding whether he will face an investigation by Fifa’s ethics committee.

Damian Collins, MP for Folkestone and Hythe and member of the culture, media and sport select committee, welcomed the FBI’s interest:

“I think it’s good that government agencies which have responsibility for law enforcement take the allegations very seriously and are investigating them properly.

“Fifa executives have to abide by international law and if they break those laws they should be investigated by any appropriate authority. It puts in stark comparison the arrogance of the Fifa committee who believe there is nothing to investigate at all and shows there are maybe lots of issues which should have been looked at more by Fifa themselves.”

The corruption allegations have destroyed Fifa’s reputation and left Blatter scrambling to introduce a reform programme that salvages some credibility for the organisation he has led for the last 13 years.

In October Blatter announced a reform programme but his plans have already begun to unravel. Last week Transparency International, the body that helped draw up the reforms, withdrew saying it no longer had faith in the independence of the process.

And yesterday Blatter said he was postponing plans to publish Swiss court papers that detail bribes received by Fifa officials from the collapsed sports rights and marketing agency ISL.

Fifa has been party to suppressing the documents since the court action against the officials, named by the BBC as former Fifa president Joao Havelange and executive committee members Ricardo Teixeira, was suspended last summer after they repaid more than £3 million in bribes.

Blatter had planned to publish the documents following an executive committee meeting on Dec 17, but yesterday publication was delayed because of legal objections from one of the parties.

“It was my strong will to make the ISL file fully transparent [on Dec 17]. I have now been advised that as a result of the objection of a third party to such transparency it will take more time to overcome the respective legal hurdles,” he said.

“This does not change my stance at all. I remain fully committed to publishing the files as soon as possible as an important part of my many reform plans for Fifa, which include handling the past as well as preparing the future structure of the organisation.”
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 07:40:47 PM by Flex »

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FBI and FIFA
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 04:34:23 PM »
Ex-cel-lent. :nailbiting:

Offline royalian

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 05:43:42 PM »
Jack goose will be cooked!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 07:42:35 PM »
Allyuh realize that all they investigating is hacking of American accounts?  Doh get too happy people... allyuh letting the English press tie up allyuh head.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 07:59:58 PM »

The FBI is also understood to have asked questions relating to potential offences arising from the alleged bribery of Caribbean football officials by Mohammed Bin Hammam, who stood against Sepp Blatter for the Fifa presidency.

Bin Hammam has been banned for life by Fifa after being found to have offered $40,000 (£25,000) bribes to Caribbean football officials three weeks before the election.

It is suspected that the currency offered to the officials was transported through US borders, a potential offence if it was undeclared.

This is the passage that caught my attention. The email hacking stuff is another red herring.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 10:17:51 PM »

This is the passage that caught my attention. The email hacking stuff is another red herring.

As I said, allyuh let the British press tief allyuh head.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 05:40:18 AM »
Allyuh realize that all they investigating is hacking of American accounts?  Doh get too happy people... allyuh letting the English press tie up allyuh head.
       Tell them Bakes,all they does see in these reports is Jack Goose getting cooked.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 07:39:19 AM »

Actually Bakes, that's not all that is being investigated according to the report. So whether or not folks are allowing their bloodlust for Jack get the better of them, it appears that some of the issues that were raised on this very board seem to have also caught the interest of the FBI.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 10:22:26 AM »
Even FIFA has acknowledged the investigation.

http://en.ria.ru/sports/20111208/169491307.html

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 11:03:45 AM »
Actually Bakes, that's not all that is being investigated according to the report. So whether or not folks are allowing their bloodlust for Jack get the better of them, it appears that some of the issues that were raised on this very board seem to have also caught the interest of the FBI.

The paper claims that

- the FBI is investigating attempts to hack into American email (and other) accounts.
- that the FBI is investigating payments to Blazer
- that the FBI is investigating whether money passed thru American jurisdiction w/o being declared.

The only thing that remotely relates to FIFA would be the hacking.  The other two things concern Blazer and Bin Hamman.  So tell me again, exactly how does this alleged investigation relate to FIFA, per my initial statement?

Did they?

Walter De Gregorio, FIFA’s recently appointed communications director, said he couldn’t understand the motivation for the reported probe.
As far as FIFA is concerned there is no investigation whatsoever. Don’t ask me why the FBI is investigating. I don’t know. What I know is that (the FBI) is interviewing people who were involved in the (English) bid. Whatever the reason is, we have to find out,” he said.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 11:38:19 AM »
The paper claims that

- the FBI is investigating attempts to hack into American email (and other) accounts.
- that the FBI is investigating payments to Blazer
- that the FBI is investigating whether money passed thru American jurisdiction w/o being declared.

The only thing that remotely relates to FIFA would be the hacking.  The other two things concern Blazer and Bin Hamman.  So tell me again, exactly how does this alleged investigation relate to FIFA, per my initial statement?

Replace "remotely" with "directly" and you'll be correct. FBI investigations of Blazer, A FIFA Ex Co member conducting FIFA business, is FIFA related. American currency used in bribery for the purpose of influencing a FIFA Presidential election is FIFA related. I see you acknowledged the report is about more than email hacking.

Did they?

Walter De Gregorio, FIFA’s recently appointed communications director, said he couldn’t understand the motivation for the reported probe.
As far as FIFA is concerned there is no investigation whatsoever. Don’t ask me why the FBI is investigating. I don’t know. What I know is that (the FBI) is interviewing people who were involved in the (English) bid. Whatever the reason is, we have to find out,” he said.

All DeGregorio is saying is FIFA doesn't see a need for an investigation. I think he clearly states an awareness of the investigation.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2011, 01:21:38 PM »
Replace "remotely" with "directly" and you'll be correct. FBI investigations of Blazer, A FIFA Ex Co member conducting FIFA business, is FIFA related. American currency used in bribery for the purpose of influencing a FIFA Presidential election is FIFA related. I see you acknowledged the report is about more than email hacking.

A FIFA Ex Co member in his private capacity, he was not "conducting FIFA business" unless in your fantasy world you think FIFA is in the business of campaigning for prospective candidates.  That was his private pursuit, separate from his then duties as a FIFA member.  Grant Wahl also ran for President as an outsider... was he too "conducting FIFA business"?  The rest of nonsense about using American currency etc. etc. is just white noise.  None of that "directly" implicates FIFA... it directly implicates a then FIFA Ex Co member.  Unless FIFA operatives are the target of the hacking investigation (which is to say the FBI suspects them of the acts) then FIFA isn't directly implicated.

All DeGregorio is saying is FIFA doesn't see a need for an investigation. I think he clearly states an awareness of the investigation.

Walter De Gregorio.... What I know is that (the FBI) is interviewing people who were involved in the (English) bid. Whatever the reason is, we have to find out,” he said.

He clearly states that he's aware that the FBI is interviewing people involved in the English bid... where does he state he's aware of an investigation... and in investigation into FIFA, no less?

At any rate, I see no need to continue this back and forth... all I will say is keep holding yuh breath for the FBI (which has no extra-territorial jurisdiction) to investigate FIFA.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2011, 02:56:34 PM »
Bakes, the only person living in a fantasy world is you. Where do you think Blazer got the money to put into his "private" account? Furthermore, he wasn't a "then" FIFA member. The man is still an Ex Co member and heading up the committee on tv and media rights for FIFA. But I suppose in your view uness he's wearing his FIFA jacket and presenting his FIFA ID card when depositing his money, Blazer's not acting within his FIFA capacity. Give it a rest, you remind me of the Chappelle skit where he couldn't be convinced without a reasonable doubt that OJ was guilty.

As for DeGregorio, he acknowledged the FBI interviewing the Enhland bid officials. Do you think they are interested in finding out how they can get Beckham's autograph? If they are investigating the bid process, FIFA is an entity of interest. Also, the FBI can be granted extra-territorial jurisdiction. The investigation may not yield anything, but I can acknowledge it's POTENTIAL significance without holding my breath.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 02:58:08 PM by tempo »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2011, 03:42:37 PM »
Bakes, the only person living in a fantasy world is you. Where do you think Blazer got the money to put into his "private" account? Furthermore, he wasn't a "then" FIFA member. The man is still an Ex Co member and heading up the committee on tv and media rights for FIFA. But I suppose in your view uness he's wearing his FIFA jacket and presenting his FIFA ID card when depositing his money, Blazer's not acting within his FIFA capacity. Give it a rest, you remind me of the Chappelle skit where he couldn't be convinced without a reasonable doubt that OJ was guilty.

As for DeGregorio, he acknowledged the FBI interviewing the Enhland bid officials. Do you think they are interested in finding out how they can get Beckham's autograph? If they are investigating the bid process, FIFA is an entity of interest. Also, the FBI can be granted extra-territorial jurisdiction. The investigation may not yield anything, but I can acknowledge it's POTENTIAL significance without holding my breath.

If you looking at Chapelle skits to get ideas to make your argument then it's no wonder we finding weself at an impasse.  One of us here actually knows what he's talking about, the other one quoting Dave Chappelle.  The Ex-Co member I referred to is Bin Hamman, since he's the one the Telegraph suggest may have transported money in US territory without declaring it.  He was in the business of campaigning for FIFA President in his private capacity.

Blazer... financial dealings were in his private capacity as a businessman.  Of course he leveraged his FIFA and CONCACAF positions to get the business (TV rights), but he was not conducting FIFA business when he was soliciting contracts and accepting payments for SportVision.  I think any sensible person would recognize and acknowledge that... quite understandable that you struggling.

The FBI isn't investigating the bid process... they are investigating whether certain acts were committed as a part of the bid process... namely whether hacking into American accounts occurred.  Hence the focus is a great deal more limited that claim it is.

The FBI can be granted extra-territorial jurisdiction to assist with investigations outside the US, only upon the request of some other jurisdiction who assumes the lead for the investigations.  The FBI cannot carry out its own investigation outside the US... not on its own accord, as you believe, and as the Telegraph suggests.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 05:11:02 PM by Bakes »

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2011, 06:07:54 PM »

If you looking at Chapelle skits to get ideas to make your argument then it's no wonder we finding weself at an impasse.  One of us here actually knows what he's talking about, and it's not the person citing Dave Chappelle.

::) You really are a humourless troll. The Chappelle reference was pointing to your ridiculously dismissive attitude to evidence cited by reputable news outlets; and before you bore us on your take on evidence, I think most people here understand we are not conducting a legal case and constrained to the civil or criminal rules of evidence. 

Blazer... financial dealings were in his private capacity as a businessman.  Of course he leveraged his FIFA and CONCACAF positions to get the business (TV rights), but he was not conducting FIFA business when he was soliciting contracts and accepting payments for SportVision.  I think any sensible person would recognize and acknowledge that... quite understandable that you struggling.

You are wrong, again. Blazer's financial dealings were not entirely in his private capacity. His company was privately held but some of the funds allegedly came directly from the CFU, some from CONCACAF, and I wont be surprised if he received payments from US Soccer for his role in negotiating the US rights for the World Cup. If the allegations prove to have merit, you think the fact that monies deposited in a private account would shield FIFA from further investigation?  If So, it seems you're the one struggling to make the distinction. But don't be too hard on yourself, it can be a bit confusing at times to keep track of the different hats these guys are wearing. Are they acting as private citizen or government official or maybe under the auspices of their rotary club? 

The FBI isn't investigating the bid process... they are investigating whether certain acts were committed as a part of the bid process... namely whether hacking into American accounts occurred.  Hence the focus is a great deal more limited that claim it is.

So you have never seen an investigation start out focusing on one thing and end up gaining traction on a completely different matter? Perhaps you've never heard of Monica Lewinsky. I don't think the initial focus of the U.S. Congress investigations on Bill Clinton were based on Presidential blowjobs.

The FBI can be granted extra-territorial jurisdiction to assist with investigations outside the US, only upon the request of some other jurisdiction who assumes the lead for the investigations.  The FBI cannot carry out its own investigation outside the US... not on its own accord, as you believe, and as the Telegraph suggests.

You should stop telling stories. Tell me where I said or intimated that I believed the FBI can grant itself extra-territorial jurisdiction. If the FBI is questioning England bid officials, they are certainly doing it with the blessings of Scotland Yard.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2011, 09:05:52 PM »
OJ was INNOCENT, dammit!!  ;D

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2011, 10:12:54 PM »
Furman, German, Furman, German....
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 10:15:17 PM by tempo »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2011, 10:15:15 PM »
::) You really are a humourless troll. The Chappelle reference was pointing to your ridiculously dismissive attitude to evidence cited by reputable news outlets; and before you bore us on your take on evidence, I think most people here understand we are not conducting a legal case and constrained to the civil or criminal rules of evidence.

I'll take "humourless troll" over "gullible jackass" any day... you of course have no choice.

You are wrong, again. Blazer's financial dealings were not entirely in his private capacity. His company was privately held but some of the funds allegedly came directly from the CFU, some from CONCACAF, and I wont be surprised if he received payments from US Soccer for his role in negotiating the US rights for the World Cup. If the allegations prove to have merit, you think the fact that monies deposited in a private account would shield FIFA from further investigation?  If So, it seems you're the one struggling to make the distinction. But don't be too hard on yourself, it can be a bit confusing at times to keep track of the different hats these guys are wearing. Are they acting as private citizen or government official or maybe under the auspices of their rotary club?

Fool... do you even know anything about what yuh talking about?  Of course the monies came from CONCACAF yuh cunnie... is CONCACAF TV rights he was selling... in his PRIVATE capacity as owner of SportVision.  Unless is yuh argument that he was marketing the rights on behalf of FIFA then he was functioning in his private capacity.  When Jack was thiefing FIFA money earmarked for the TTFF was he doing so on the behalf of FIFA?  It matters not where the money came from... why was Blazer doing what he was doing? (to benefit his company/himself) and where was the money going? (in his pocket).  Please point out what part of that is official FIFA business. 

So you have never seen an investigation start out focusing on one thing and end up gaining traction on a completely different matter? Perhaps you've never heard of Monica Lewinsky. I don't think the initial focus of the U.S. Congress investigations on Bill Clinton were based on Presidential blowjobs.

Nice try of playing smart with foolishness... from the start the focus of the investigations by the Republicans was to catch Clinton in a lie.  At the end it was about catching him in a lie.  Lewinsky was just a convenient pawn in the process.   But that b.s. red herring argument just there to detract from the fact that you can't read for understanding.  Now you talking about where the investigation might end up.  Hypothetically speaking it could end up looking for life on Mars... realistically speaking the investigation is focused not on FIFA corruption but on hacking of American emails... a federal crime.

You should stop telling stories. Tell me where I said or intimated that I believed the FBI can grant itself extra-territorial jurisdiction. If the FBI is questioning England bid officials, they are certainly doing it with the blessings of Scotland Yard.

Where did I say YOU said they could grant themselves anything?  Such authorization would have to come from the Dept. of Justice... which would only do so upon request from a foreign jurisdiction.  Now yuh speculating that Scotland Yard involved.... clear that you just making shit up as you go along ("investigation might start one place and who knows where it will finish", "Scotland Yard give the FBI permission") to justify the wild-ass guessing and speculation yuh doing whole thread.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2011, 11:02:50 PM »
I'll take "humourless troll" over "gullible jackass" any day... you of course have no choice

You truly are an idiot Bakes, humourless or not. Your gullibility is a special variety as you tend to completely believe in your own bs..

Fool... do you even know anything about what yuh talking about?  Of course the monies came from CONCACAF yuh cunnie... is CONCACAF TV rights he was selling... in his PRIVATE capacity as owner of SportVision.  Unless is yuh argument that he was marketing the rights on behalf of FIFA then he was functioning in his private capacity.  When Jack was thiefing FIFA money earmarked for the TTFF was he doing so on the behalf of FIFA?  It matters not where the money came from... why was Blazer doing what he was doing? (to benefit his company/himself) and where was the money going? (in his pocket).  Please point out what part of that is official FIFA business. 

If FIFA continuously looks the other way with full knowledge that their senior officers are abusing funds from FIFA, FIFA is just as culpable. So yes, it does matter where the money was coming from. The purpose of an investigation is to determine if any wrongdoing has occurred. Currently, a series of investigations are being done and folks like myself are of the opinion that if laws were found to be broken, it would be no surprise. Only a jackhole like you would jump to the conclusion that anyone acknowledging the presence of an investigation automatically concludes it will yield something.

Nice try of playing smart with foolishness... from the start the focus of the investigations by the Republicans was to catch Clinton in a lie.  At the end it was about catching him in a lie.  Lewinsky was just a convenient pawn in the process.   But that b.s. red herring argument just there to detract from the fact that you can't read for understanding.  Now you talking about where the investigation might end up.  Hypothetically speaking it could end up looking for life on Mars... realistically speaking the investigation is focused not on FIFA corruption but on hacking of American emails... a federal crime.

I think even you would understand most investigations begin when the authorities find someone is telling a lie. The Clinton investigation originated from a land deal, so not only are you struggling to reason, your understanding of recent political history is on par with a chimp. The truth is no one knows what the FBI is focusing on. The only snippets of information indicate there are three areas of interest; all of which may entail violations of federal law. Forget about martian law violations, extradition is too difficult.

Where did I say YOU said they could grant themselves anything?

The FBI cannot carry out its own investigation outside the US... not on its own accord, as you believe, and as the Telegraph suggests.

What was I saying about your special brand of gullibility?

Such authorization would have to come from the Dept. of Justice... which would only do so upon request from a foreign jurisdiction.  Now yuh speculating that Scotland Yard involved.... clear that you just making shit up as you go along ("investigation might start one place and who knows where it will finish", "Scotland Yard give the FBI permission") to justify the wild-ass guessing and speculation yuh doing whole thread

No you dunce, the FBI is already part of the DOJ. Authorization and coordination for extra territorial jurisdiction comes from the Department of State. Through the legal attache, the FBI coordinates with the local law enforcement agency. So get your head out of your petrified backside. 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2011, 11:28:30 PM »
I will respond only to say that having argued yourself into a hole on the "FBI investigating FIFA" talk.. now is "if FIFA turning the other way then they just as culpable"... I sure the FBI really interested in investigating FIFA to find out if they turn a blind eye from what Blazer was doing. 

Now yuh now clinging tuh this FBI can investigate extra-territorially.  The proof that yuh just here talking out yuh ass plain as day for all to see.  Why would the FBI need authority from the Dept. of State to do anything when the State Department has no authority over the FBI? The FBI is an agency that is aligned under the DOJ, just as the Secret Service and CIA.  The FBI gets it mandates and operational authority from the DOJ.  The FBI cannot expand that mandate without authorization from the DOJ... in the person of Eric Holder, who even so must first consult the President and Congress.  The Dep't of State is a Diplomatic agency with no authority over the FBI, which "belongs" to the Justice Dep't. Just as the Department of Energy has no authority over the military, which "belongs" to the Dep't of Defense.  Feel free to carry on with this f**kery by yuhself, it kinda amusing to see the naked desperation in yuh pretending to know what yuh talking about.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2011, 11:58:18 PM »
The only thing that is clear for everyone to see is that you are inebriated with your own hot air. You can't even maintain a clear argument. Now you are "sure" what the FBI interested in investigating. Go ahead, continue foolin' yourself. You've proven to have absolutely no idea through that sad attempt to describe how the FBI operates. So before you try to fake your way into passing yourself off as an expert, conduct some research. Perhaps if you didn't feel so inadequate, you wouldn't make such a hard attempt at being a tool.

Also, the CIA is an independent agency. It is not under the DOJ umbrella; you nunce. Here is a link that gives a proper explanation of how the FBI works abroad. You may not read it, but others may so they can realize how much of a twat you are.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/international_operations/overview
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 12:09:52 AM by tempo »

1]; } ?>