April 18, 2024, 04:31:43 PM

Author Topic: Lester Peltier Thread.  (Read 28266 times)

Re: Lester Peltier Thread.
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2016, 01:13:06 PM »
Tweet from Peltier on Thursday, August 25th. That was the day the squad list for the Guatemala and USA World Cup Qualifiers was released.
I think it's time to call it a day for my International career

I'm no big Peltier fan but it's too early IMO for him to call it quits. If we advance for the HEX and with Caribbean Cup coming Hart may expand his pool of players. But I agree, he should focus on his club career first.

« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2016, 02:16:21 PM »
Doh worry boy corn curls.  Latas soon come to save yuh

How many of the 24 did Latas cap?

Offline Thomo

« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2016, 02:46:38 PM »
I don't understand this fella's gripe at all. He's been out of football for months, recently signed to a new club, played a handful of games, no goals, no assists and was crap at the Gold Cup and versus Haiti yet he's crying like a little baby on twitter because he hasn't been recalled. Now my pal showing me on FB where he has his friends cussing the FA and withholding their support because he didn't get call up. Who does this guy think he is? He would do well to get his idiot padna to delete that post that he got tagged in or end up ostracised like Keion Daniel. As a matter of fact look what he got tagged in and he's not sharp enough to understand that can be seen by DJW, Hart and co: "F**k the Trinidad & Tobago Football Federation for not selecting my bro Lester Peltier for the upcoming World Cup qualifying games".
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 02:48:27 PM by Thomo »

« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2016, 06:31:12 PM »
F00ck Peltier, she is a giant shit snake.

Hart right, dont blame de TTFA or Hart, Peltier head gone clear.

« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2016, 08:12:20 PM »

Daneil Cyrus
Hughtun Hector
Joevin Jones
Yohance Marshall
Carlyle Mitchell
Kevin Molino
Shahdon Winchester

« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2016, 07:07:30 AM »

Daneil Cyrus
Hughtun Hector
Joevin Jones
Yohance Marshall
Carlyle Mitchell
Kevin Molino
Shahdon Winchester

Who capped Kevan George?

« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2016, 08:14:39 AM »

Daneil Cyrus
Hughtun Hector
Joevin Jones
Yohance Marshall
Carlyle Mitchell
Kevin Molino
Shahdon Winchester

Who capped Kevan George?
and while yuh researching that Tman, Richard Roy who scored 1 (of 3 total tour. goals- other was Carter and Molino) against Martinique in the 2012 Caribbean cup, did he ever get called up again ?

« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2016, 11:22:14 AM »
I don't understand this fella's gripe at all. He's been out of football for months, recently signed to a new club, played a handful of games, no goals, no assists and was crap at the Gold Cup and versus Haiti yet he's crying like a little baby on twitter because he hasn't been recalled. Now my pal showing me on FB where he has his friends cussing the FA and withholding their support because he didn't get call up. Who does this guy think he is? He would do well to get his idiot padna to delete that post that he got tagged in or end up ostracised like Keion Daniel. As a matter of fact look what he got tagged in and he's not sharp enough to understand that can be seen by DJW, Hart and co: "F**k the Trinidad & Tobago Football Federation for not selecting my bro Lester Peltier for the upcoming World Cup qualifying games".

All ah dat from dis?

Tweet from Peltier on Thursday, August 25th. That was the day the squad list for the Guatemala and USA World Cup Qualifiers was released.

I miss something? ???

« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2016, 11:53:04 AM »

All ah dat from dis?

I miss something? ???

I here wondering the same thing.  The man cheering on he teammates and country all over social media.  He has had a tough year and finally back in football.  His statement could prove premature but I doh see why all the negaitivity.  then we wonder why some players want nothing to do with the site smh

« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2016, 12:45:16 PM »

Daneil Cyrus
Hughtun Hector
Joevin Jones
Yohance Marshall
Carlyle Mitchell
Kevin Molino
Shahdon Winchester

Who capped Kevan George?

Hart

« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2016, 12:49:20 PM »

Daneil Cyrus
Hughtun Hector
Joevin Jones
Yohance Marshall
Carlyle Mitchell
Kevin Molino
Shahdon Winchester

Who capped Kevan George?
and while yuh researching that Tman, Richard Roy who scored 1 (of 3 total tour. goals- other was Carter and Molino) against Martinique in the 2012 Caribbean cup, did he ever get called up again ?

No, he never got called up again after that game against Martinique.

« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2016, 08:30:24 PM »
F00ck Peltier, she is a giant shit snake.

Hart right, dont blame de TTFA or Hart, Peltier head gone clear.

Dais wat I saying. D man not even impressive so idk wah he on. This attitude not needed on our team

« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2016, 07:30:59 AM »
How allyuh know is 'attitude?'

The man might just be speaking from sadness like how Messi 'quit' Argentina the other day. Could be self-doubt. Could be anything. He eh even blame nobody for it. But man immediately jump to 'attitude.'

The fella disappointed and venting. That's all we know.

« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2016, 08:46:34 AM »

The man might just be speaking from sadness like how Messi 'quit' Argentina the other day. Could be self-doubt. Could be anything. He eh even blame nobody for it. But man immediately jump to 'attitude.'

But de man eh even venting! Dais what killing me!

« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2016, 08:51:46 AM »

These assholes just like to talk shit.

« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2016, 09:28:42 AM »

These assholes just like to talk shit.
some bootsholes are made for walkingcrapping and that's just what they will do, one of these days those boots will walk all over you.    ;)

« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2016, 10:29:23 PM »
TRINI TO DE BONE David Rudder

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1V2kH_ZGKQI&amp;spfreload=5" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1V2kH_ZGKQI&amp;spfreload=5</a>

When it come to bacchanal well
they cayh beat we yet trini to de bone trini to bone.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 10:46:10 PM by davyjenny1 »

« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2017, 10:37:07 AM »
Midfielder Lester Peltier joins Armenian Premier League champions, Alashkert FC, on a one and a half year contract.

« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2017, 11:08:02 AM »
Ah from a player  in demand by english premier league clubs as a youth to Armenia  :applause:

« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2017, 01:06:41 PM »
All the best to LP, it's not easy to make them sides so, them places don't just hand out contracts as a world community service to no-name ppl, well done for achieving this, now " hold dem and wuk dem".

« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2017, 04:29:10 AM »
Peltier sets up winner on debut.
By Shaun Fuentes (Guardian).

Forward Lester Peltier made his debut for Alashkert in a 2-1 victory over Armenia Premier League table toppers Banants on the weekend.

Peltier signed an 18-month contract with the Armenian club last month after spending the last few weeks in search of a new club following his period of play in Slovakia. Peltier had an assist in the game winner on 79 minutes.

“I am happy to be back playing again. It was a relief to sign with a club like Alashkert in the Armenian League. They are a good club and I feel comfortable here and just looking forward to giving it my best and getting in form again and hopefully I can get a look in the national team soon again,” Peltier said. The club is based in Yerevan.

Alashkert first qualified for the Europa League 2015–16 qualification round 1, after gaining fourth place in the Armenian Premier League 2014–2015.

In the first round Alashkert got past Scottish club St Johnstone before bowing out to Kazakh side Kairat in the second round.

« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2017, 04:52:46 PM »

“I am happy to be back playing again. It was a relief to sign with a club like Alashkert in the Armenian League. They are a good club and I feel comfortable here and just looking forward to giving it my best and getting in form again and hopefully I can get a look in the national team soon again,” Peltier said. ........
  huh????

« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2017, 05:04:10 PM »

“I am happy to be back playing again. It was a relief to sign with a club like Alashkert in the Armenian League. They are a good club and I feel comfortable here and just looking forward to giving it my best and getting in form again and hopefully I can get a look in the national team soon again,” Peltier said. ........
  huh????
Oh gosh doh handle him so nah :)
Seriously though, he time come and gone...hopefully some ah these new fellahs step up so eh have to wait on corn curls (right?) to start playing like ah Nashy.

« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2017, 06:13:15 PM »
Peltier had an assist in the game winner on 79 minutes.
In the first round Alashkert got past Scottish club St Johnstone before bowing out to Kazakh side Kairat in the second round.

This is the assist:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WmeYdzaSQYs?start=125" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/WmeYdzaSQYs?start=125</a>

« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2017, 11:17:42 AM »
Alashkert is leading Santa Coloma (Andorra) 1-0 with about 30' left. UEFA Champions League qualification.

LINK  http://play4.extremotv.info/live10.php

Edit: Alashkert (in yellow) have made only one substitution up to this point (80'). Peltier still on bench.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 11:40:20 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Thomo

« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2017, 02:59:58 PM »
Sadly, Peltier can't even get a minute off the bench. Waste of talent and opportunity!

« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2017, 12:09:57 PM »
WATCH: Lester Peltier scores his first goal for FC Alashkert in their 2-0 win over FC Banants

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yAptanCH0SQ?start=212" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yAptanCH0SQ?start=212</a>

« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2017, 10:46:56 PM »
I honestly thought that after WC2006, the days of our players playing their trade all over the world in nondescript leagues was over. Sigh

« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2017, 07:34:13 AM »
I honestly thought that after WC2006, the days of our players playing their trade all over the world in nondescript leagues was over. Sigh
when in 2017 with all kinda EPL and La Liga and visual evidence of where football reach in pace, power and technique ah man like boatswain could tell yuh he shocked about how fast d game is played on d outside, yuh know we in trouble.....we is ah f**kin colony who eh really evolve after 1962 and ah being generous......
we does suffer from "longtime" with too much ah d people running ting in dis country
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 07:50:00 AM by lefty »

« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2017, 11:46:12 AM »
WATCH: An 89th minute header by Lester Peltier earns FC Alashkert a 1-0 win over FC Shirak

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/VkI40HcHk3A?start=397" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/VkI40HcHk3A?start=397</a>