March 28, 2024, 01:42:40 PM

Author Topic: Lester Peltier Thread.  (Read 28019 times)

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Lester Peltier Thread.
« on: December 08, 2011, 09:53:47 AM »
Lester Peltier being eyed by a few EPL teams including Chelsea.

Cameron Roget has joined St Ann's Rangers and Kendall Jagdeosingh might join North East Stars soon.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 02:46:59 AM by Flex »

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Re: Lester Peltier.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 11:02:35 AM »
Speculation ???
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 11:11:22 AM by Errol »

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 11:44:34 AM »
http://hnonline.sk/sport/c1-53862300-najdrahsich-futbalistov-ma-trencin

I must have missed it, my slovak is a bit rusty..............but where does it mention Chelsea's interest  ???

Interest is mainly from three countries, in addition to the English Premier League is reported to the Russian clubs, teams from the Netherlands and the game are the Poles.

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 05:50:00 PM »

I must have missed it, my slovak is a bit rusty..............but where does it mention Chelsea's interest  ???

Interest is mainly from three countries, in addition to the English Premier League is reported to the Russian clubs, teams from the Netherlands and the game are the Poles.

Why are you so surprised, isn't this the same player that wenger was bussing his arse to sign?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Raul

• Full Warrior
  • ˇHala Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 05:47:30 AM »

English Premier League + Russia = Chelsea   :)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 05:49:34 AM by Raul »

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 03:31:17 PM »
lol@ EPL + Russia = Chelsea
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2012, 08:10:44 PM »
His girl just had a baby girl, she lives in Connecticut.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Peltier out of hospital after concussion.
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 04:12:04 AM »
Peltier out of hospital after concussion.
T&T Guardian Reports.

Trinidad and Tobago winger Lester Peltier is out of hospital and recovering from a concussion sustained last Saturday during  AS Trencin’s 2-1 win over Dunajská Streda in the Slovak Superliga.

Peltier went down in the 53rd minute on the play which saw him score his 11th goal of the season. The player netted from close range but received a knock on his head which resulted in him being taken off the field three minutes later.

He was taken to hospital and kept for observation for 24 hours.“I could not recall how the goal was scored,” Peltier said yesterday.

“The concussion lasted for six hours and I was kept at the hospital for a day. I’m thankful to be out and resting up a bit,” added the former San Juan Jabloteh player.

Peltier has been advised to rest for at least a week and is expected to resume training on Friday. “I’m feeling better but I’ve been advised to stay away from training or any physical activity for maybe a week since the injury but hopefully I will start training again on Friday.”

The 23-year-old is eager to continue his scoring run for Trencin having four goals in his last five appearances for them.

“I’m enjoying my run at the moment and I’m trying to score in every game or at least try to help Trencin pick up points and strengthen our position in the League,” Peltier stated. ­The Carenage-born player has five goals in 15 appearances for T&T.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Re: Peltier out of hospital after concussion.
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 09:00:17 AM »
Good news, get some rest and come back even stronger!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 07:57:38 PM by triniairman »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 06:48:20 PM »
Good news indeed. Can't take anything for granted now. God Bless.

Offline JRtheWriter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 07:27:47 AM »
Real good news.  If I recall, I believe he has scored 4 goals in his last 5 games with them and is one of (if not) their leading strikers. 
GET WELL SOON!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 08:11:19 AM »

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2014, 06:26:29 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ewbtsfFVMWc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ewbtsfFVMWc</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2014, 06:13:00 AM »
WATCH Lester Peltier score the game-winning goal in the 84th minute for ŠK Slovan Bratislava against FK Dukla Banská Bystrica. The goal can be seen at 1:17 in the video.
http://www.ta3.com/clanok/1051765/peltier-golom-spasil-slovan-v-banskej-bystrici.html

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2014, 04:12:35 PM »
Chelsea update?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Lester Peltier Thread.
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2015, 02:48:05 AM »
Peltier gears up for crucial year.
By Shaun Fuentes (Guardian).

Slovakia-based winger Lester Peltier says he’s readying himself for what he sees as a critical year ahead for the national team.

Peltier, speaking from Slovakia last week, disclosed that he was currently focusing on his club career with Slovan Bratislava but was only a phone call away regarding international duty and intends to earn his starting role in Stephen Hart’s team for the Concacaf Gold Cup which takes place in the United States in July.

“I’ve never played in a Gold Cup before so this is huge for me. I really want to be part of the squad and hopefully once I’m injury free I’ll be part of the team for the Gold Cup in July. I think we have a decent side at the moment and if we can prepare well and play some good football, then we can go there and do well against the other teams,” Peltier said on 101.7’s Sportsdrive talkshow.

Looking ahead to the rest of the year, he said, “The Panama game is a very good one for us as part of the preparations because we need as many games as we can get and Panama are one of the top sides now. The World Cup qualifiers in November are right around the corner and we have to ensure we are in top shape for that.

Peltier’s Slovan is in sixth position in the Slovak League table at the moment. It crushed Nitra 5-2 in a Cup match on Tuesday and Peltier seems to be enjoying the season.

“Personally I’m in good shape. I’ve been working hard and putting in my extras here at Slovan. We’re still looking to push forward a bit and climb the table. We have some crucial games coming up so we’re going to give it everything to get as much points as we can,” he said.

Figo’s proposed 48-team World Cup could favour T&T. Fifa presidency candidate and former Real Madrid standout Luis Figo has suggested expanding the Fifa World Cup to 48 teams.

Experts recently looked at what Figo’s vision would look like and there was good news for T&T as Figo said he wanted to focus on more teams outside of Europe getting to the World Cup.

Figo's vision involves two simultaneous groups stages of 24 teams, each held on a different continent, with the qualifiers coming together for the knockout stages in a third location. He's said that the extra teams will come from outside Europe, though we have our doubts as to whether Uefa are going to happily allow such an expansion to pass by without them nabbing at least a couple of spots.

The top teams chosen according to Fifa’s current rankings saw T&T end up in the top Concacaf six alongside Costa Rica, Panama, Mexico, United States and Honduras

“I believe we should consider proposals to expand the competition to a 40 or even 48 team World Cup,” Figo said at Wembley. “Both these options are feasible with an extra three to four days of tournament play. If this expansion were to take place I believe that additional teams should come from non-European nations.”

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2015, 02:27:11 AM »
Peltier eyes strong Gold Cup for T&T.
By Shaun Fuentes (Guardian).

T&T Slovak-based winger Lester Peltier wants to see his club Slovan Bratislava get into the top three spots in the Premier League.

At the moment, Slovan are in fourth spot as they enter their final four matches of the League.

The former Jabloteh player currently has four goals and 12 assists for Slovan.

“We had some big changes this season with a few young players coming into the team and few experienced ones heading out. We are still chasing our European qualification dreams but we need to do some more at the moment and get at least four wins,” Peltier said.

“I’ve just extended by contract by one year which is a good step for me but I think I can do better in terms of my performances. I’m accustomed winning trophies so this season has been a bit disappointing in that aspect.”

Peltier is eager to make his CONCACAF Gold Cup debut as T&T looks ahead to their July 9 opener against Guatemala in Chicago.

“I’m looking forward to the Gold Cup because I’ve never played in that tournament. I really want to be in the squad and do well in that tournament. I’m still disappointed with us coming second and losing to Jamaica in the Caribbean Cup final. But I think we can overcome some of that by doing well in the Gold Cup and the World Cup qualifiers later this year.”

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2015, 09:31:09 AM »
Glad to hear he's still salty with that loss to JA, hopes he uses it as fuel for the GC to make an impact.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2015, 04:28:06 PM »
WATCH: Lester Peltier scores during Slovan Bratislava’s 8-0 demolition of FK Fatran Varín in a Slovak Cup match.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/j0lzHmq_eWI?start=232" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/j0lzHmq_eWI?start=232</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2015, 07:07:39 PM »

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2015, 08:10:12 PM »
"If ultimately stayed with us, he would have to fundamentally change the approach and performance," said the official website of the Bratislava club vice president Ivan Kmotrík ml.

That dosen't sound good.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2015, 05:07:40 AM »
For a while now i have noticed that Lester's performances have fallen off a bit.  He was once a sure starter for our national team, but i think that he has lost his place to Cato.

I hope he buckles down and forget the bling and flashiness and ultimately focus on his game.
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2015, 05:12:55 AM »
For a while now i have noticed that Lester's performances have fallen off a bit.  He was once a sure starter for our national team, but i think that he has lost his place to Cato.

I hope he buckles down and forget the bling and flashiness and ultimately focus on his game.

For a while?

I notice that a long time now.

The man seem to have head issues.

Cato is miles ahead of him now and Peltier was suppose to be we next big thing.

He is one of our top player (as for clubs) and missing penalty an all.

Steups.

No the Peltier I know 3 years ago, de man coulda come on and light up de field.

Money does do this to people.

Hopefully he wake up soon.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2015, 07:00:36 AM »
Comes as no surprise really. He hasn't put in a decent shift at club or country. Hope he gets it sorted and pushes on!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2015, 09:24:51 AM »
Midfielder Lester Peltier is on the hunt for another club after ŠK Slovan Bratislava placed him on the transfer list. He is one of several players who were identified as not being part of the club’s long term plans.
http://www.24hod.sk/slovan-sa-rozlucil-s-gorositom-stefanikom-i-peltierom-cl407296.html

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2015, 05:37:28 AM »
Midfielder Lester Peltier is on the hunt for another club after ŠK Slovan Bratislava placed him on the transfer list. He is one of several players who were identified as not being part of the club’s long term plans.
http://www.24hod.sk/slovan-sa-rozlucil-s-gorositom-stefanikom-i-peltierom-cl407296.html

Reality bites, let's see him pose on facebook now with he Benz and show of.

In the past 2 years this player went down bad and he was so good or could have been.

It eh to late, yuh still young, clean out yuh head and get yuh self in order.

Sometimes, shit like this happens for a reason.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2016, 12:14:03 PM »

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2016, 03:49:03 PM »
Any news on the wire for CC?
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2016, 10:15:57 AM »
Lester Peltier’s contract has been terminated by ŠK Slovan Bratislava
http://www.skslovan.com/clanok3857-Slovan_rozviazal_zmluvu_s_Peltierom_pripravny_zapas_s_Jabloncom_zruseny.htm

That don't surprise me, he head gone up he ass a long time now.

He go have to grown up by force now.

Money does really tun man into assholes boy.

1]; } ?>