March 28, 2024, 12:46:46 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T U-23 vs Mexico U-23 Game (03-23-2012).  (Read 43568 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T U-23 vs Mexico U-23 Game (03-23-2012).
« Reply #300 on: March 24, 2012, 01:14:32 PM »
WE GOIN' BRAZIL!!!!....oh no wait....   :thinking: oh, oh....

Fire Pfister!!!.....oh no wait..... :thinking:

Fire de Columbian....(cyar even remember he name now).....oh no wait.....

hhhhhmmmmm......

:yawning: :yawning:......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Thread for the T&T U-23 vs Mexico U-23 Game (03-23-2012).
« Reply #301 on: March 24, 2012, 01:28:47 PM »
WE GOIN' BRAZIL!!!!....oh no wait....   :thinking: oh, oh....

Fire Pfister!!!.....oh no wait..... :thinking:

Fire de Columbian....(cyar even remember he name now).....oh no wait.....

hhhhhmmmmm......

:yawning: :yawning:......

Haha!  U wicked lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Hebaldo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 24, 2012, 01:51:42 PM »
i wonder if we forget wen we get 5 from st fackin kitts.......we need to learn to play as a team ....as simple as it sounds we dont do it there is no kinda off the ball movement .....is give a man d ball and watch him try to do a ting

U think is the personel on the field or it is the style of play that they encouraging ?

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 24, 2012, 07:03:20 PM »
Thanks for the ride fellas- We did make it to the heck. Mexico and Honduras going through from this group.
 USA and Mexico representing Concacaf.

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 24, 2012, 07:24:37 PM »
Keeper Marchan has a concussion
Angus go have to sit him our for the lad own good
http://www.concacaf.com/page/MOQ/NewsDetail/0,,12813~2690864,00.html

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 24, 2012, 07:26:15 PM »
Thanks for the ride fellas- We did make it to the heck. Mexico and Honduras going through from this group.
 USA and Mexico representing Concacaf.
Canada upset USA without Corona in 2nd half, do not count on USA representing Concacaf just yet
El Salvador top the group on GD of +4 on 4pts
Canada 2nd GD of +2 on 4 pts
USA 3rd with 1 win 3pts

USA will need a win vs El Salvador - easier said
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 08:11:27 PM by socachynee »

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 25, 2012, 12:06:28 PM »
Eve following in the footsteps of his former coach St Clair and current Technical Director Anton Corneal! Both of them got 7 goals and more from Mexico when they were coaching! I think St Clair got 13 from Mexico in World Cup  preliminaries as coach of St Vincent!
These fellas need to give football a break!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 25, 2012, 05:31:09 PM »
I now realize Fabian is the youth I see make mas against Barcelona.
Wha yuh go do, he and Mexico is quality.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 25, 2012, 09:32:04 PM »
I just watch the highlights of the mexico 7 we collect.. every single goal was an assist by our keeper.. keeper shitty to bad ... wey boi how come no one eh bring this up yet.... I cya remember di last time I see bad goal keeping suh...
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 25, 2012, 10:25:55 PM »
I just watch the highlights of the mexico 7 we collect.. every single goal was an assist by our keeper.. keeper shitty to bad ... wey boi how come no one eh bring this up yet.... I cya remember di last time I see bad goal keeping suh...
war
Agree completely. The goalkeeping was horrendous!!!

It also looked like a few guys gave up....#15 comes to mind
TnT Patriot

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 26, 2012, 09:20:19 AM »
war
Agree completely. The goalkeeping was horrendous!!!

It also looked like a few guys gave up....#15 comes to mind

Usually not a department we does have problems in, especially to the point where one can describe it as "horrendous" but even so, our football as a whole is so far behind the top-tiered teams in CONCACAF that I don't think even Glenroy Samuel (for whatever reason he was not on this squad, I can't say because I don't know) woulda save we this rounds.  Anybody know why he wasn't in consideration for this team?  Is he injured?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 26, 2012, 09:48:32 AM »

Usually not a department we does have problems in, especially to the point where one can describe it as "horrendous" but even so, our football as a whole is so far behind the top-tiered teams in CONCACAF that I don't think even Glenroy Samuel (for whatever reason he was not on this squad, I can't say because I don't know) woulda save we this rounds.  Anybody know why he wasn't in consideration for this team?  Is he injured?

last time glenroy play net st kitts u-23 put 5 goals past us. not sure which one worse...5 from st kitts or 7 from mexico
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 26, 2012, 10:40:10 AM »

last time glenroy play net st kitts u-23 put 5 goals past us. not sure which one worse...5 from st kitts or 7 from mexico

How much of that 5 were directly his fault and how much did we put past St, Kitts? Yuh cyah always look at the quantity of goals a GK/team has conceded to just say the 'keeper eh good.  there is a whole lot that goes into judging a 'keeper's play that most people really don't know.  Look hummuch goals Tottenham does concede. Would anybody in all fairness say that Brad Freidel is at fault for most of them? Any of them? How much of the (2) goals that panama score can be directly attributed to GK error?

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 26, 2012, 11:24:19 AM »
Glenroy had 5 save to make whole game and he ent make none. Granted one of dem was unsaveable imo. He was piss poor.
Marchand has also been terrible. At fault for the "2" goals against panama and I would say half of the mexican goals. Poor!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 26, 2012, 11:40:48 AM »
Glenroy had 5 save to make whole game and he ent make none. Granted one of dem was unsaveable imo. He was piss poor.
Marchand has also been terrible. At fault for the "2" goals against panama and I would say half of the mexican goals. Poor!

Ok, so he had a poor game.  What about all the games he played for TnT prior where he established himself as a good, steady and reliable young "keeper?  That 1 bad game against St. Kitts jes erase all dat?

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: March 26, 2012, 11:41:28 AM »
man management.... when Glenroy get the goals from St Kitts... he get drop for good... Marchan is a sub for years...

the thing is..did glenroy get a blow out from angus after that game ??..did glenroy cuss out Angus ???..we dont know...

maybe a bit of man management and glenroy would have been on this team also...

when Shaka put down one of the worst tnt keeping in my history ( 5 from guatemala)...he was not discarded...the rest is history...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 26, 2012, 08:34:18 PM »
man management.... when Glenroy get the goals from St Kitts... he get drop for good... Marchan is a sub for years...

the thing is..did glenroy get a blow out from angus after that game ??..did glenroy cuss out Angus ???..we dont know...

maybe a bit of man management and glenroy would have been on this team also...

when Shaka put down one of the worst tnt keeping in my history ( 5 from guatemala)...he was not discarded...the rest is history...

Dais wah I talkimg bout, Bigs. We don't know. But The level of leadership is woefully poor.

And where are the journalists to be asking these questions?

We need a player's organization too
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 26, 2012, 09:38:24 PM »

How much of that 5 were directly his fault and how much did we put past St, Kitts? Yuh cyah always look at the quantity of goals a GK/team has conceded to just say the 'keeper eh good.  there is a whole lot that goes into judging a 'keeper's play that most people really don't know.  Look hummuch goals Tottenham does concede. Would anybody in all fairness say that Brad Freidel is at fault for most of them? Any of them? How much of the (2) goals that panama score can be directly attributed to GK error?

is not me that put samuel on the bench. what i'm saying is that he had a disastrous game against st kitts. that plus a possible decline in his game and an steady improvement in marchand's could be why marchand is the number one keeper. all else is speculation

the only thing i can say for certain is that eve has a very different idea of what he wants in a player from both vranes and corneal. at this point we missing leston paul, uriah bentick, rochford, marcus joseph, akeem adams, akil clarke, johan peltier, hyland, britto, and a couple other players played key roles on vranes and corneal's team. and he might have left out cordell cato if he did not make an mls side first.

so is no surprise that even barring samuel's poor performances in the last few games that he not with the team.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

1]; } ?>