April 24, 2024, 10:16:36 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T U-23 vs Honduras U-23 Game (03-27-2012).  (Read 30640 times)

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T U-23 vs Honduras U-23 Game (03-27-2012).
« Reply #210 on: March 27, 2012, 09:03:01 PM »
Yuh know dem old National Lottery Balls with de silver swinging baskets dat sound like waves crashing on de beach. And de Consolation Prize goes to... 

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #211 on: March 27, 2012, 09:04:39 PM »
So many calls and only 2 mins added time

The ref almost assist a Hon goal, I think overall he did not do a good job, I wonder if that goal was have counted?

Despite the lost, TT best performance, the team seems ok but they are not properly coached and needed better preparations as they grew with games.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline ChipChipSilver

• 'Let the Good Times Roll'
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Do you feel like working today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 27, 2012, 09:05:03 PM »
Imagine this is the future of T&T football, we score two goals and concede 10 .... wat a ting!!!!!!
In Everything, Give Thanks

Offline mouie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Petition for the resignation of the TTFF Executive Committee
« Reply #213 on: March 27, 2012, 09:05:09 PM »
Well it was a good try :bs:

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 27, 2012, 09:07:22 PM »
Alright....after all these years DECADES of suffering under TTFF bullshit and still hoping for better days....Iman buss right here now. ENOUGH. Will check in here from time to time just to see if TTFF gone, but otherwise  I think I done fuh the while.

Allyuh hold tight...
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #215 on: March 27, 2012, 09:08:31 PM »
Imagine this is the future of T&T football, we score two goals and concede 10 .... wat a ting!!!!!!
I count that Mexico game as a fluke. Although 5-2 to St. Kitts might suggest not.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 27, 2012, 09:10:18 PM »
Really poor goalkeeping in this tournament.

usually TnT have decent GK what is even more disapointing is that after all the mistakes in game one eve did not bring in the back up.

more mistakes in game 2 and still no back up

more mistakes in game 3

One can only image how bad the back up really is.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 27, 2012, 09:10:37 PM »
So many calls and only 2 mins added time

The ref almost assist a Hon goal, I think overall he did not do a good job, I wonder if that goal was have counted?

Despite the lost, TT best performance, the team seems ok but they are not properly coached and needed better preparations as they grew with games.

Yep dey just run outta games, by game 10 they woulda eventually win

Imagine this was the big qualifying tournament we been looking forward to all this time

Offline ChipChipSilver

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 27, 2012, 09:12:18 PM »
I count that Mexico game as a fluke. Although 5-2 to St. Kitts might suggest not.

Mexico game, St Kits game, it doesn't matter. What matters is this tournament and we eh do nothing to improve we game ..

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 27, 2012, 09:13:53 PM »

Ah really starting to believe that Bertille and Gally would work less harm. Our future is our past?

Offline ChipChipSilver

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 27, 2012, 09:16:24 PM »

Ah really starting to believe that Bertille and Gally would work less harm. Our future is our past?

:thumbsup:

Offline Dlion

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 27, 2012, 09:17:33 PM »
Bring in men who been there and who understand the mechanics, not yuh boy from ah few matches gone by and tink he will make ah difference......darn it........

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 27, 2012, 09:20:09 PM »
Dey need to play with de urgency that dey showed in de last 20 minutes...not jes fuh dis game or de next game but all games in de red, white & black. Hard to believe some of these fellas actually trying to build on their previous Youth WC Experience.  We cyah jes throw dem away. Dey need to be playing teams that we played against in dis tournament on a regular basis.  Dey also need to avoid our new national meltdown strategy against teams like St. Kitts, Grenada, Bermuda and Guyana. We are at a cross roads now but doh throw way these fellas. Keep working dem hard. Yeah ah res picong on dem but yuh know ah still appreciate dat dey representing all of we and unless we have better talent to showcase, ah have to accept sub standard results, so so coaching and low quality preparations. We eh go improve we football unless we playing all of dem Concacaf Teams and de second tier South Americans from de youths up at least once a year.  So said but not so done because when it come down to brass tax, we eh really serious bout sports in dis twin island republic. Light some candle, bun allyuh frankincense, get down on yuh knees and pray fuh more generations of strike squads and soca warriors. according to capo...de beatings will continue.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 27, 2012, 09:21:00 PM »
Fellas ... Honduras at U23 tournament with a coach who took Ecuador to the WC second round.  Pay attention!!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 27, 2012, 09:29:41 PM »
eve did not even have a solid starting  11 imagine that ... in all games from the CFU qualifiers to today he just rotated players
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: March 28, 2012, 12:50:16 AM »
This is the team they wanted tuh scrap the senior team and implemented to rep us on a senior level.  :rotfl: :rotfl:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 28, 2012, 01:36:34 AM »
Allyuh have a right to complain, but allyuh laying blame on the wrong ppl.

right now, the only ppl to blame is the local football community for allowing ah self serving bunch of old men run their football (in the ground) for soooo long, we deserve every thing we got over the past twenty yrs and more!!

those yutes try their damnest, it's just that they weren't good enough. they didn't have the basic pedigree needed to compete with these teams. these yutes never learn football in ah proper environment. these bredders learn football on the street, in the school yard, and then unto the school team.

on the other hand , these foreigners we compete against, learned their craft in an environment conducive for football. they started @ a youth level in a football club academy where they learned the basics properly. then they moved on to the club youth level where played against other club footballers, they then join the club as a pro or get cut if they're not good enough.

in trini, the players who represent us on the youth to senior level comes through the SSFL. in that setting they learn football part time and seasonal, after the season is over, is back to the books until next year. comon guys, how will that work against fellas who playing ball 365 days ah yr?

it cyar fackin work!! and how come none of these monkeys in trinidad never pips that? this is real elementary sh!t folks, yet they can't even implement it. madness in it's highest order!!!!!!   :frustrated:   :banginghead:

is yrs now i watching the same ole brand, man cyar stay on their feet tuh save their life, fellas can't shield, dribble, pass or screen a ball, all these things are basics, and our boys don't know how to do it! right now, we need tuh stop using players from the SSFL, bc it's a bad product, we need academies real real fackin bad.

i'm really surprised @ all the talent weve had over the yrs, but it's going to waste bc we lack ah proper youth system, and a competitive league, and it showed in this whole tournament.

if i was skeene and romany i would be totally ashamed, bc these boys are products of their league, and it implied that the level of our league is real fackin low, and it needs tuh raise ASAP.  :yellowcard:

it's donkey yrs now they suffering the ppl of T&T with this garbage football, from ever since i could remember, all the way back to the seventies and eighties, and no one figured out how to make T&T football better ? it's almost like watching lab animals make the same mistakes over and over again without learning. it's mind blowing as to how clueless these ppl truly are!! :frustrated: 

we are not a football nation, and we should never fool ourselves into thinking that, we started as a raising football nation , but somewhere along the line we losed focus, that we did. and until "someone" or an influential concerned group of ppl come along and take matters in their own hands to change this (which i seriously doubt), we will remain a non footballing nation taking licks from nations who serious about football.

it's no coincidence that we've been beating other caribbean nations for yrs, that's bc they were less prepared than us, with no league, no youth system and no interest to do better, they fell prey. but now all that's changing, these countries are becoming more and more interested in being football nations, so they are working towards that full speed ahead and gaining ground, hence the reason they are now competing well against us, i don't know why ppl are baffled ? it's not magic, it's logic. when ppl take things seriously, they become proficient, and then contenders, hence the reason we are now losing to guyana, grenada and bermuda.

like i said, right now we are not a footballing nation, so don't ever expect too much until we start taking football seriously.

for now, lets stick to what we know best, pecong, feting, carnival and whining down to the ground.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 01:56:43 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 28, 2012, 06:28:47 AM »
When you as coach could have Bateau CONSISTENTLY bypassing he mid-fieiders and giving away de ball CLEARLY you aren't ready to be a National Team coach.

and yes I will pick on de youth man, fack whatever it do for/to his confidence, like Bateau doh watch football on TV or what, who he does see doing the cacaholeness he does be doing.

Bateau should NEVER play for the senior team!!

Bateau was picked and given the Captaincy soley to stress me out and try to get me not to watch this game, Angus Eve needs to remove himself/be fired/go and plant peas in mother c76t Tobago with Bertille, do something facking else!!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 28, 2012, 07:18:30 AM »
Allyuh have a right to complain, but allyuh laying blame on the wrong ppl.

right now, the only ppl to blame is the local football community for allowing ah self serving bunch of old men run their football (in the ground) for soooo long, we deserve every thing we got over the past twenty yrs and more!!
those yutes try their damnest, it's just that they weren't good enough. they didn't have the basic pedigree needed to compete with these teams. these yutes never learn football in ah proper environment. these bredders learn football on the street, in the school yard, and then unto the school team.

on the other hand , these foreigners we compete against, learned their craft in an environment conducive for football. they started @ a youth level in a football club academy where they learned the basics properly. then they moved on to the club youth level where played against other club footballers, they then join the club as a pro or get cut if they're not good enough.

in trini, the players who represent us on the youth to senior level comes through the SSFL. in that setting they learn football part time and seasonal, after the season is over, is back to the books until next year. comon guys, how will that work against fellas who playing ball 365 days ah yr?

it cyar fackin work!! and how come none of these monkeys in trinidad never pips that? this is real elementary sh!t folks, yet they can't even implement it. madness in it's highest order!!!!!!   :frustrated:   :banginghead:

is yrs now i watching the same ole brand, man cyar stay on their feet tuh save their life, fellas can't shield, dribble, pass or screen a ball, all these things are basics, and our boys don't know how to do it! right now, we need tuh stop using players from the SSFL, bc it's a bad product, we need academies real real fackin bad.

i'm really surprised @ all the talent weve had over the yrs, but it's going to waste bc we lack ah proper youth system, and a competitive league, and it showed in this whole tournament.

if i was skeene and romany i would be totally ashamed, bc these boys are products of their league, and it implied that the level of our league is real fackin low, and it needs tuh raise ASAP.  :yellowcard:

it's donkey yrs now they suffering the ppl of T&T with this garbage football, from ever since i could remember, all the way back to the seventies and eighties, and no one figured out how to make T&T football better ? it's almost like watching lab animals make the same mistakes over and over again without learning. it's mind blowing as to how clueless these ppl truly are!! :frustrated: 

we are not a football nation, and we should never fool ourselves into thinking that, we started as a raising football nation , but somewhere along the line we losed focus, that we did. and until "someone" or an influential concerned group of ppl come along and take matters in their own hands to change this (which i seriously doubt), we will remain a non footballing nation taking licks from nations who serious about football.

it's no coincidence that we've been beating other caribbean nations for yrs, that's bc they were less prepared than us, with no league, no youth system and no interest to do better, they fell prey. but now all that's changing, these countries are becoming more and more interested in being football nations, so they are working towards that full speed ahead and gaining ground, hence the reason they are now competing well against us, i don't know why ppl are baffled ? it's not magic, it's logic. when ppl take things seriously, they become proficient, and then contenders, hence the reason we are now losing to guyana, grenada and bermuda.

like i said, right now we are not a footballing nation, so don't ever expect too much until we start taking football seriously.

for now, lets stick to what we know best, pecong, feting, carnival and whining down to the ground.  ;D

Dwight Yorke, Russel Latapy, Stern John, Shaka Hislop, and many more came through the same administration.

Just Cool is only so much blame you could put on an administration. At some point you have to man up and take blame for failure.

We all know what you get from the administration, many of the youths have been to two World Cups under the same retarded administration. No excuses for not doing the basics on the field.

They need Camps to go on the field and practice to trap, shoot, pass with them? No. They need to get out they skinny jeans and put in the hours.
After intercol games Latapy use to stay back and practice. Dwight put in extra hours on he own, playing on the beach.

They not training on their own, they not putting in enough hours. After yuh leave school, yuh have homework, school don't stop when you walk out the gates. Is no different with football. After the game done that is not it.

Fabregas say after Arsenal games they would go in the gym and train. Imagine that is after playing at lightening speed for 90 minutes.

truetrini

« Reply #229 on: March 28, 2012, 07:55:18 AM »
just cool is right..yuh feel Fabregas and dem eh learn that kind ethic from observation and a culture?

Of Dwight Yorke, Russel Latapy, Stern John, Shaka Hislop, only Latapy really had an excuse of this administration.

Imagine national team players who get big up in T&T does go to play ind e MLS and comment that the pace so fast and they had to take a year to adjust etc.  why allyuh feel dat is so?

Admin, coaching and culture  Dais why.

which one ah allyuh used to go to gym after games whe  allyuh had dreams of World Cup Glory as young players?

NONE ah allyuh..ask yuhself why?

Culture...ethic and coaching, not enough examples.

Some players will make it without that kinda ethic but from millions and millions ah youth only about 200 or so ah dem kind does emerge.

It was obvious that the coaching failed this team.  Inconsistency in team selection, tactics, poor substitutions, absent midfielders...some will blame Bateau, I don't he did what a mid fielder was supposed to do, and many times he had no outlet, is either do it yourself or boom kick.

Eve and his staff had this team playing to a target man throughout and from the scouting report we were dead before we kick de first ball.

Now people want to blame Gay and Bateau?  nah!!

The defense was decent for the most part, when you defending for 80 minutes yuh concentration go suffer and yuh must get tired, double edged sword, cuz when yuh tired yuh prone to errors.

Eve subbed De Silva after a half, yes he was off, but yuh bring in de man to your team as a starter, send other players home to keep him on de squad, and den drop him after de first game???

De replacement eh do much better either.

I watched this team in all the practice games in Ft Lauderdale and commented after each game that we were too direct in attack....we are no worse than Canada, but we did not trouble them one little bit due to direct and predictable play.

Eve eh ready

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 28, 2012, 08:14:40 AM »
So what happens now?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 28, 2012, 08:21:22 AM »
trinis != critical thinkers ...............thought Eve might have broken dat mold but maybe luck was jus in he side last year ??? :( :frustrated:
I pity the fool....

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 28, 2012, 10:30:58 AM »
Horrible coaching
Hart for president

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 28, 2012, 11:05:52 AM »
just cool is right..yuh feel Fabregas and dem eh learn that kind ethic from observation and a culture?

Of Dwight Yorke, Russel Latapy, Stern John, Shaka Hislop, only Latapy really had an excuse of this administration.

Imagine national team players who get big up in T&T does go to play ind e MLS and comment that the pace so fast and they had to take a year to adjust etc.  why allyuh feel dat is so?

which one ah allyuh used to go to gym after games whe  allyuh had dreams of World Cup Glory as young players?

Some players will make it without that kinda ethic but from millions and millions ah youth only about 200 or so ah dem kind does emerge.

;D :D and alyuh get vex when the white man coach bawl....how all we like to do is sit down and drink rum under a coconut tree.

:rotfl:

What we see on the field for the past three games is a product of "WE CULTURE"

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

truetrini

« Reply #234 on: March 28, 2012, 11:58:50 AM »

;D :D and alyuh get vex when the white man coach bawl....how all we like to do is sit down and drink rum under a coconut tree.

:rotfl:

What we see on the field for the past three games is a product of "WE CULTURE"

Football administration culture as well as football culture and training culture.  Any ah dem players are drunks and spending they days under cocnut tree drinking?

DO you do that?

Leh Wim haul he stink nasty racist ass.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #235 on: March 28, 2012, 12:00:36 PM »
allyuh men good yes

i could have told you the result before the tournament even start

eve is a waste of time coach, like i said earlier, get rid of him and the entire cabal, they are no good for football

people in TT not serious about football, the youths that playing cricket in TT serious, that right now is one of the only serious sports, women's football players are more serious and have more heart, plus we don't have any local coaches good enough to lead these young men, far less the structure to harness all that talent

trust me, after the loss, eve going back and drink some rum and getting ready for a next fete, that is them men mentality, wasn't it eve that made that foolish comment years ago about foreigners and how tt people fraid them and rain.

this is the man you want as your coach for the u23 olympic team, leading our youths? :D

allyuh look for what you get, locals running football is a blight, eve coulda use a player like roopie in the center but he cut him  :D and skeene and crew have their agenda as well that destroying local pro football
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 03:33:25 PM by Controversial »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 29, 2012, 10:33:33 AM »
I wonder if That USA coach keeping he wuk after this?

I jes read a blog wid a call for Gulati's head ... failure to deliver trophies iz de basis. Then yuh know coach eh stand a chance ... same article lick him for sitting on his subs. 

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 29, 2012, 12:32:00 PM »
Maybe we can get The USA coach for cheap money? Because Money is the problem for hiring a decent coach.

1]; } ?>