April 27, 2024, 05:25:10 AM

Author Topic: If you have any connections for a tryout link me.  (Read 37507 times)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: If you have any connections for a tryout link me.
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2011, 04:13:36 PM »
some real womanish man on this forum. the young man ask for allyuh help. help out or STFU. man running on facebook and downcrying the boy music yes. unbelieveable

yute you have good skills and athletic ability, keep knocking on doors. but just remember inT&T things move very slowly and people will often get back to you at the last minute, if at all. good luck to you
I really don't know what rock you're living under but examining a person's facebook page is the norm as it gives an insight as  to what that person is like. Nobody is downcrying the boy but I could tell you what most coaches that I know including myself are turned off when someone sends you a clip or a dvd where the music is loud as you find yourself trying to zone out the music. It take too much effort.

guess you musse never learn about de mute button ent?!!  Allyuh rell f**kin schupid oui.  So you would miss out on ah potential talent because you cah lower de volume?  dat songin like some kinda half ah cont syndrome  ::)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2011, 04:19:57 PM »
some real womanish man on this forum. the young man ask for allyuh help. help out or STFU. man running on facebook and downcrying the boy music yes. unbelieveable

yute you have good skills and athletic ability, keep knocking on doors. but just remember inT&T things move very slowly and people will often get back to you at the last minute, if at all. good luck to you
I really don't know what rock you're living under but examining a person's facebook page is the norm as it gives an insight as  to what that person is like. Nobody is downcrying the boy but I could tell you what most coaches that I know including myself are turned off when someone sends you a clip or a dvd where the music is loud as you find yourself trying to zone out the music. It take too much effort.

guess you musse never learn about de mute button ent?!!  Allyuh rell f**kin schupid oui.  So you would miss out on ah potential talent because you cah lower de volume?  dat songin like some kinda half ah cont syndrome  ::)

yeah yuh right because yuh really doh want to listen or see if you could catch the players saying or giving instruction on the field

Hoss de video is simply to give yuh ah glimpse of the players skills.  Think of it as an ice breaker/ introduction. It isn't by any stretch nor should it be used as a comprehensive evaluation tool.  So unless you name sir alex and is schneider or modric you linin up, all dat shyte yuh talk from before was ah jumbo size pack ah f**kry.  If yuh see something that garner yuh interest then yuh try out de yute plain and simple.   

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2011, 04:30:09 PM »
i guess we have to run on facebook to make sure we have no womanizers, bad johns and pot smokers and overconfident yutes on we teams eddah! thank god it never had facebook in yorkie and latas time.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2011, 04:31:04 PM »
i guess we have to run on facebook to make sure we have no womanizers, bad johns and pot smokers and overconfident yutes on we teams eddah! thank god it never had facebook in yorkie and latas time.
Fassbook
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 04:45:51 PM by Quags »

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 16, 2011, 04:40:01 PM »

Imagine dis shit eh?!!!

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 16, 2011, 06:42:18 PM »
While allyuh fighting each other down, you should consider that there are some very good - and real- points being made. A football coach gets sent dozens, if not hundreds of player videos. Time dictates that you glance through and maybe select a few for closer scrutiny. Human nature dictates that if your first impression of the first 30 seconds is negative, you will move on. Fellas here just trying to help the guy.

Personally, I'm wondering why the youth not responding to PMs after 3 days if he's so keen to play. That may be the biggest negative so far.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 16, 2011, 07:20:10 PM »
While allyuh fighting each other down, you should consider that there are some very good - and real- points being made. A football coach gets sent dozens, if not hundreds of player videos. Time dictates that you glance through and maybe select a few for closer scrutiny. Human nature dictates that if your first impression of the first 30 seconds is negative, you will move on. Fellas here just trying to help the guy.

Personally, I'm wondering why the youth not responding to PMs after 3 days if he's so keen to play. That may be the biggest negative so far.

BINGO!!!!!

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 16, 2011, 07:29:32 PM »
how many he has to answer ,tell him next time to do yours first .

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 16, 2011, 07:30:48 PM »

BINGO!!!!!
ah feeling hate ,

BINGO!!!!!
how dare he .

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2011, 08:30:37 PM »
This thing reach all here?  Roops way yuh.  Doh mind them fellas.  We would all like to know you and support your career bro.  Ain't no scene feel welcome.

In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 16, 2011, 09:38:51 PM »

BINGO!!!!!
ah feeling hate ,

BINGO!!!!!
how dare he .

Whats your point? Now people are being a nuisance because they are interested in helping with his request?

Not sure what planet you're from, but if you send out your c.v. and get responses, the smart thing to do is check them frequently and respond, either in the positive or with a polite "no thanks". Football is a business and your window of opportunity opens and closes quickly. If he has any interest in playing in the Pro League, the transfer window closes in January and everything shuts down from next week until after New Year. Also, the football world is very small, and a polite "no thank you" goes a lot further than no response at all.

Your sarcasm isn't helpful when people are trying to behave professionally.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2011, 12:56:08 AM »

BINGO!!!!!
I wouldn't read too much into that just yet. He has a grand total of... wait, let me call check... one post! Obviously he's new to the forum and probably hasn't gotten around to checking yet.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2011, 01:12:11 AM »
my friend who works with the chicago fire said there are open try outs this weekend

if you can reach chicago you can get a look, let me know if its possible, if not, there are other options

That door is now closed ... and as a slightly cracked door it is, at best, mostly an income generating mechanism.

Meh pardna went today and get the fees and everything waived. Made it through the first set of cuts.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 17, 2011, 03:08:16 AM »

BINGO!!!!!
I wouldn't read too much into that just yet. He has a grand total of... wait, let me call check... one post! Obviously he's new to the forum and probably hasn't gotten around to checking yet.

There is no correlation here between posts and PMs. I can assure you that the number of his PMs sent exceed the number of his posts made. I stand by FS and his response to Quags.

This thread has an excess amount of speculation and tangential shit, and tempting as it is to engage some of it with a more suitable, less measured, more informed response, I will keep the focus on what really matters here. Suffice it to say ... until FS rendered that comment in public space, I had a substantial enough basis on which to arrive at a similar opinion privately.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2011, 03:21:28 AM »
my friend who works with the chicago fire said there are open try outs this weekend

if you can reach chicago you can get a look, let me know if its possible, if not, there are other options

That door is now closed ... and as a slightly cracked door it is, at best, mostly an income generating mechanism.

Meh pardna went today and get the fees and everything waived. Made it through the first set of cuts.

Lucky bastard  ;D.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2011, 07:46:51 AM »
After 5 pages of ole talk, anyone knows if this fella get a proper link?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2011, 11:24:55 AM »

Lucky bastard  ;D.

Yes he is
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2011, 09:49:11 PM »
Who is yuh pardnar?..   Are you refering to Roops?
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2011, 10:24:52 PM »
Who is yuh pardnar?..   Are you refering to Roops?

Nah.....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2011, 08:10:34 AM »
I like d yute man touches....ah go refrain from saying just yet that he does hold on to d ball too long....hadda see the rest of the team play.  He might be their most talented player and only real attacking option and may have a lot of resposnibility in taking the game to their opponents, so.....but he DEFINITELY have some vision and he did seem to pass the ball off just as often as he kept it himself.  Two things I WOULD recommend he work on is his speed and his shooting.  you can never have enough speed and the better the shooter, the more lethal a player like this will be.  A man who can pass well, dribble good and shoot, too, he go mash up defenses! Good luck, young man.

and what makes you think he is slow and needs to work on his speed?

Nah, jed, I don't think he is slow nor do I think that he NEEDS to work on his speed.  I simply suggested it from a purely impartial and non-judgmental perspective which is why I said "...you can never have enough speed...".  I hope the youth didn't see my post and take it as me jusdging/evaluating him, either.  I am in no position to do either.  I just suggested something ah know cyah hurt him if he took it well to heart.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2011, 08:52:49 AM »
Elan, yuh pardna live in dem parts?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 02:10:43 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Eldo man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 18, 2011, 09:30:47 AM »
My mom accused me of being a liar. I looked at her in the face & said, “tooth fairy, Santa Clause, Easter bunny.” & walked away like a boss.

Attitude is everything king!!! base on what you post on your Face book page above says alot about you. Change yuh ways youth man and then yuh might have some luck!! As said before yuh ent reach yet. good luck
allyuh fellahs is real macco men...

why you trying to damage the youths character on ah public forum? ::)

he ask for help for football and you bringing up the youth's family business, what does this have to do with football and you?

are you his father to scold and discipline him or mother?

stick to the football, no wonder The HERD get pong so much the other day, same foolishness
Controversal nobody ent trying to dam de man bridge. I acknowledge de youth man have talent. I never say de man is ah shyt hound. What you fail to realize is that is thousands and hundreds of nen looking to make it at the next level. First impression counts king! If you don't thing de way a man present himself is not important will then I hope yuh ent have ah fuc*ing daughter!!  What i trying to tell yuh is de vibes ah man bring is very important. I play with nuff talented players and their vibes/ the way they carry about then selves was a hinder them from making it to the next level.  What i want to know from Roopie is where he is playing at right now. He went to Junior College. Is he playing at a division one program, or division 2? With all that talent on the video I am sure lots of other coaches like what they saw. I want de man to update we on his progress. If I am a college coach and I see ah man showing up he middle fingure for de world to see, talking bout he was drunk and all ah that the first thing I thinking is, is this youth level headed. Yes everyone does drink yes, everone does cuss but doh display it all over ah website. What yuh telling me is i don't give ah shyt about what people think i will do me!! That ent no attitude to have. If you think Social Media will not fuc**k up ah man chances in making it in life yuh living under ah rock pal.. Remember this feller trying to make. All men trying to do is tell de man carry about yuh self in ah more professional way and with de talent yuh have doors will open for yuh. Simple as that!!!

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 18, 2011, 10:06:10 AM »
My mom accused me of being a liar. I looked at her in the face & said, “tooth fairy, Santa Clause, Easter bunny.” & walked away like a boss.

Attitude is everything king!!! base on what you post on your Face book page above says alot about you. Change yuh ways youth man and then yuh might have some luck!! As said before yuh ent reach yet. good luck
allyuh fellahs is real macco men...

why you trying to damage the youths character on ah public forum? ::)

he ask for help for football and you bringing up the youth's family business, what does this have to do with football and you?

are you his father to scold and discipline him or mother?

stick to the football, no wonder The HERD get pong so much the other day, same foolishness
Controversal nobody ent trying to dam de man bridge. I acknowledge de youth man have talent. I never say de man is ah shyt hound. What you fail to realize is that is thousands and hundreds of nen looking to make it at the next level. First impression counts king! If you don't thing de way a man present himself is not important will then I hope yuh ent have ah fuc*ing daughter!!  What i trying to tell yuh is de vibes ah man bring is very important. I play with nuff talented players and their vibes/ the way they carry about then selves was a hinder them from making it to the next level.  What i want to know from Roopie is where he is playing at right now. He went to Junior College. Is he playing at a division one program, or division 2? With all that talent on the video I am sure lots of other coaches like what they saw. I want de man to update we on his progress. If I am a college coach and I see ah man showing up he middle fingure for de world to see, talking bout he was drunk and all ah that the first thing I thinking is, is this youth level headed. Yes everyone does drink yes, everone does cuss but doh display it all over ah website. What yuh telling me is i don't give ah shyt about what people think i will do me!! That ent no attitude to have. If you think Social Media will not fuc**k up ah man chances in making it in life yuh living under ah rock pal.. Remember this feller trying to make. All men trying to do is tell de man carry about yuh self in ah more professional way and with de talent yuh have doors will open for yuh. Simple as that!!!
Where the hell u seeing the man showing middle finger and drinking now .What the hell is wrong with you man .

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 18, 2011, 10:09:35 AM »
Roopie don answer nobody them men sabotaging u ,but indian yah bad ,u already get the links from firebrand hes cool so are flex and tallman . I wish u can do that for our national team ,first Indian in 3 decades if u make it .good luck .
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 10:12:24 AM by Quags »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 18, 2011, 11:15:31 AM »
Roopie yuh info was passed on to Brent Sancho, American University and Howard University... hopefully if they find yuh nice they might give yuh ah call.

Daft Dubya Trini.

Offline Roopie10

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 18, 2011, 12:05:03 PM »
I really appriciate EVERYTHING, I really feel like my career can kick off, I am new to this website so I dont really know how to work this, but i have got emails and information, my direct email is Roopchandsingh7@aol.com, I will take the replys all as positive and work on what I think I lack in, you can only better yourself as a footballer. Apologies for anything on facebook, now that I am getting some recognition, now i know i cant slip up and give things for people to point out. Bless..1 love

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2011, 12:31:09 PM »
I really appriciate EVERYTHING, I really feel like my career can kick off, I am new to this website so I dont really know how to work this, but i have got emails and information, my direct email is Roopchandsingh7@aol.com, I will take the replys all as positive and work on what I think I lack in, you can only better yourself as a footballer. Apologies for anything on facebook, now that I am getting some recognition, now i know i cant slip up and give things for people to point out. Bless..1 love

:beermug:     Youths allowed to make mistakes bro.....but the best ones learn from them! I'm seeing you maturing and developing a more professional attitude. You may have taken a few licks here, but if you're big enough to accept that the majority of criticism is well meaning, then I believe you have seen the value in this site. Looking forward to seeing more of you on the ball in the New Year.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2011, 01:56:45 PM »

There is no correlation here between posts and PMs. I can assure you that the number of his PMs sent exceed the number of his posts made. I stand by FS and his response to Quags.

This thread has an excess amount of speculation and tangential shit, and tempting as it is to engage some of it with a more suitable, less measured, more informed response, I will keep the focus on what really matters here. Suffice it to say ... until FS rendered that comment in public space, I had a substantial enough basis on which to arrive at a similar opinion privately.

I honestly have no idea what you're going on about. I made no correlation between the number of his posts and his PMs "sent" (received?)". My point is he obviously doesn't visit the forum a whole lot as can be inferred (though not definitively) from his lone post. The implication being we don't know that he's received notification of his PMs.

In fact, reading his post now it seems to confirm what I am alluding to.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 02:06:23 PM by Bakes »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 18, 2011, 02:06:12 PM »

I honestly have no idea what you're going on about. I made no correlation between the number of his posts and his PMs "sent" (received?)". My point is he obviously doesn't visit the forum a whole lot as can be inferred (though not definitively) from his lone post. The implication being we don't know that he's received notification of his PMs.

Go and do this ... :banginghead: We? Inferred? Probably? Implication? Anyhow ...

« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 02:08:23 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 18, 2011, 02:09:47 PM »

I thought you had more sense.

What you think is pretty immaterial, now isn't it?

1]; } ?>