April 23, 2024, 06:55:00 PM

Author Topic: If you have any connections for a tryout link me.  (Read 37351 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: If you have any connections for a tryout link me.
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2011, 06:17:11 PM »
I disagree Lefty - Wise developed into a respectable footballer who made a decent career in the game...one that could not have materialized if he simply the player you describe.

He definitely had his bad habits but...

People forget that he played in the Bundesliga
BUndesliga 2 fella...thats like rating a man for playing in the championship in england. I will never forget Evans Wise back in the 90s, man rip 4 men on the wing, had Yorke waitin in the middle, stop, turn and beats back down to the half way line...Yorke watch the man like if he goin mad oui...after all that he loss the ball. That is my most vivid memory of Wise.

dem is d kinda ting I remember too vividly
I pity the fool....

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2011, 06:18:41 PM »
He did play in the Bundesliga check yah facts before yah talk
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2011, 06:18:47 PM »
Somebody contact Eve yes, I like how he eh fraid to just run at people breathless, breathless, ah rel like dat!!!!

He look like he could go places wid the right coach, he could at least get ah tryout back home, just on dat video alone!!!

And yes, yes ah know is junior college football, but still:)
I'll have tuh totally agree with you on that there country bookie. no one took into consideration that with ah little time with ah best coach to break bad habits and cultivate his skills, this yute could be ah great addition to any team.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 06:28:21 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2011, 06:22:29 PM »
yuh might want to get rid of that dancehall track in the background if is T&T you say you want to play for.......and the lyrics man jeez
Allyuh really know how tuh welcome ppl yes! ::) BTW ah notice you eh say nothing about the hip hop track, but the dancehall bother yuh right? ah sure if he had ah led zeplin track on his demo yuh wouldn't have said squat. allyuh west indian ppl have real issues boy.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 06:43:07 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2011, 06:24:00 PM »
U have very good vision and the ability to execute what you are seeing.  Those two things alone should earn you an national tryout.  You also have an ok touch and could keep the ball.  The dribbling thing is so so.  Only certain kind of players getting ketch with them kind of close beat and they won't be national players.    I would advise you to be assessed by several coaches and have them give you recommendations in addition to your youtube video.   If I were to speak to a younger me I would say focus on developing your weaknesses.  Every player has them.  If the distance between your strengths and weaknesses is to noticeable you won't have a career.  Technically balanced players are more attractive overall.  What you have to start with is plenty, do your best to grow it and best of luck.   :beermug:
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2011, 06:27:12 PM »
Is this kid trini born or trini-american?

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2011, 06:32:03 PM »
good stuff man.. you came to right place for help.. at least we will try for your case

I will personally pass it on to my contacts

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2011, 06:32:46 PM »
just look at d video no utube in d office, d fellah could distribute man good...... style with industry I like
I pity the fool....

giggsy11

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2011, 06:42:15 PM »
Good luck with attaining your goal. I would say work on your right foor so as not to be so predictable but I think you have some tools to work with. It seems like you may be a CRonaldo fan based on your style I saw in the vid.  :beermug:

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2011, 06:43:51 PM »
jesus skills .u think u could do that against st kiitts ,st vincent ,costa rica or panama ?

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2011, 06:44:56 PM »
He didn't mention it, but his name is Mike Roopchandsingh.

Damn thats the bads indian ever come out trinidad n tobago .
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 08:24:09 AM by Quags »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2011, 06:46:56 PM »
Good luck with attaining your goal. I would say work on your right foor so as not to be so predictable but I think you have some tools to work with. It seems like you may be a CRonaldo fan based on your style I saw in the vid.  :beermug:
Ah bet yuh anything he's ah dinho fan by the way he dribbles and wears his hair.  ;D      no seriously.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2011, 06:48:19 PM »
He didn't mention it, but his name is Mike Roopchandsingh.

Damn thats the bads indian ever come come trinidad n tobago .
He could also be ah half breed, does kendell jagdeosingh ring ah bell?

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2011, 06:51:09 PM »
I know eh ,he look like a halfa .He look more indian than meh cousin  kendall tho lol .
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 07:20:12 PM by Quags »

giggsy11

« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2011, 07:10:34 PM »
Ah bet yuh anything he's ah dinho fan by the way he dribbles and wears his hair.  ;D      no seriously.

Maybe both? :)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2011, 07:47:47 PM »

Allyuh know he could hear allyuh, right?  ;)
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

giggsy11

« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2011, 07:52:06 PM »

Allyuh know he could hear allyuh, right?  ;)

Ah know right! ;D

giggsy11

« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2011, 07:53:47 PM »
All right Roopie-who yuh try tuh pattern yuh game after? I say is ah mix off CRonaldo and Dinho.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2011, 08:04:58 PM »
All right Roopie-who yuh try tuh pattern yuh game after? I say is ah mix off CRonaldo and Dinho.

Daiz all dinho......body shape, body movement, beat selection, positioning, attire and demeanor.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2011, 08:05:53 PM »
Damn thats the bads indian ever come come trinidad n tobago .

Nigel Jugroop was nasty too... but what I talking about he was doing in SSFL.

Ronaldinho cross my mind from jump but didn't want to say nutten lest the thread to the way the Wise comments took it.

Firebrand, Tallman and Small Mags... good looking out   :beermug:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 08:07:26 PM by Bakes »

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2011, 08:19:37 PM »
yute mi nah look pon di video dem but if yu live a fareign or born a fareign TNT does feal like dey have a rell big pool of players dey does gave dem di cold shoulder.. ask ricky shakes..anyway Yu have any link to jamaica I could say sumthing for you.. but then again i hear yu doh even need a link to be a jamaican International wid wat dem fellas saying bout di background music dont be suprise if Reggaeboyz gave yu a call.. I know of at least one player with no connection to Jamaica played  for them ..anyway I go check di video out mi computer rell slow...
Good luck ...

warmonga
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2011, 08:37:27 PM »
War, that ain't really tru. You know foreign born has played for Trini already.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2011, 09:05:58 PM »
Yute yuh definitely have talent. However, my advice to you is that if you do go to an open tryout DON'T do what you did on that video clip.
American coaches run the other way when they see players doing that. In their minds a player who dribbles is not a team player and is an individual who can't be controlled. The other part is that you need another clip that shows what you can do defensively and clean up your video lose the music.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2011, 09:07:23 PM »
yuh might want to get rid of that dancehall track in the background if is T&T you say you want to play for.......and the lyrics man jeez
Allyuh really know how tuh welcome ppl yes! ::) BTW ah notice you eh say nothing about the hip hop track, but the dancehall bother yuh right? ah sure if he had ah led zeplin track on his demo yuh wouldn't have said squat. allyuh west indian ppl have real issues boy.
Was thinking de same.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2011, 09:19:20 PM »
mi jes look pon di video dey.. di indian bad.. Yute I neva hear bout yu.. But trus mi man.. yu gwan bad.. Yu have nuff talent yu hold di ball a lil too long but yu passes dey  nice.. I eh see why yu eh get a bligh yet  .. Like yu is one a dem Trini's who jes hearing dat Yu have sum trini in yu? anyway Yu good.. How come this yute nuh  dey pon di under 23 team.. Like TNT want america tek him or what.. Wid dat skill I suprise I eh see this yute or heard bout him.. wey him frm ? wey he live? wey he go to school? ... flex tallman we look like we find di next latapy .. this yute badd.. 
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2011, 09:22:32 PM »
War, that ain't really tru. You know foreign born has played for Trini already.
yeah but I does only remember di one we dispose of who come back and had meh facking crying like a indian man who jes get horn....
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2011, 11:34:57 PM »
He did play in the Bundesliga check yah facts before yah talk
Sorry Bally, that I didn't consider 9 caps in the Bundesliga that significant.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2011, 12:53:47 AM »
Just watched the clip again bro.  You getting nice penetration.

Two ?s
1. With all that penetration why don't the coach play you as a striker or a central mid? 
2. Where are your shots on goal?
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2011, 07:36:28 AM »
de man has very good touches, he needs to check out any mls team. and try to connect with any european teams too, is he playing at a college now?????

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2011, 07:37:22 AM »
MEP and Preacher i was thinking the same thing.

1]; } ?>