April 24, 2024, 06:05:14 AM

Author Topic: End of the Year Awards.  (Read 10710 times)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
End of the Year Awards.
« on: December 15, 2011, 11:51:11 AM »
Are we gonna have the end of the year awards this year?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: End of the Year Awards.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 12:14:42 PM »
so truetrini, what are the categories? my bad ah mean daft trini  :D

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 12:56:42 PM »
I will like to nominate Bakes/Chow for the Tobago love award. Finally we found a couple to dethrone TT/TI(Contro) after yrs of holding it down!  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 01:42:28 PM »
I will like to nominate Bakes/Chow for the Tobago love award. Finally we found a couple to dethrone TT/TI(Contro) after yrs of holding it down!  ;D

Big Up!

Yuh would also have to nominate FS/ Bakes as well

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 01:53:36 PM »

Big Up!
Contro v TI, he does be so busy arguing with ppl, he does end up arguing with heself sometimes... :D

truetrini

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 04:46:42 PM »
so truetrini, what are the categories? my bad ah mean daft trini  :D

How I end up being daft trini?   steups yuh is ah real joke and should again walk away with a handful or two of awards.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 04:53:50 PM »

Big Up!

Tobago love without the love...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 08:32:22 PM »

I trying to figure out how my name end up in dis shit when a grown ass man trolling de boards toting feelings and looking fuh talk.  De shit actually embarrassing, to be honest, presumably adult people shouldn't be carrying on like that.  Joke is joke but allyuh men need to be more facking responsible than that DeSoWa.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 08:34:22 PM by Bakes »

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 10:28:55 PM »
I guh tek any award except DJ award.. I wonder who guh get dat this year...

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 11:17:15 PM »

I trying to figure out how my name end up in dis shit when a grown ass man trolling de boards toting feelings and looking fuh talk.  De shit actually embarrassing, to be honest, presumably adult people shouldn't be carrying on like that.  Joke is joke but allyuh men need to be more facking responsible than that DeSoWa.

Aye aye jus so ah get cuss for  nominating you and your boy for ah kix award? Steups man Bakes you bigger than that! I am sure you around long enough to know what the end of the year award is like. That post yuh make dey should go up for the best SM impossination!  :beermug:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2011, 11:26:24 PM »

Aye aye jus so ah get cuss for  nominating you and your boy for ah kix award? Steups man Bakes you bigger than that! I am sure you around long enough to know what the end of the year award is like. That post yuh make dey should go up for the best SM impossination!  :beermug:

Big Up!

Dred, if I was to cuss you yuh would know it.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2011, 11:43:29 PM »

Big Up!

Nah.  No Tobago and certainly, no love.  The only thing could love an asshole like him is the shit that does get emancipated every time he open he mouth. 

My point exactly.....

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2011, 09:11:29 AM »

What is your issue with DeSoWa's comment?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2011, 10:01:55 AM »

As I know the term it refers to two people engaged in an on-going love-hate relationship, or even if yuh want to construe it loosely without de "love"... some kinda running feud.  Here there is no "two people" and there is no "relationship".  What you have is one presumably grown man cyber-stalking ah next grown man on the internet like some jilted high school cheerleader.  Shit I made a pointed effort to not engage in. 

If so inclined I could more than respond in kind as most here know.  I just don't see the need to be carrying on like that, just me personally.  For a number of reasons I made a conscious decision a couple years ago to leave that shit behind.  Not that I complaining, Mango Chow could cuss and carry on and call me all the names he want it ent bothering me.  But when I decide to not engage in the negativity and still getting sucked into it by association because man think is "kix", then I will say my piece about it... and move on.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2011, 10:13:17 AM »
I guh tek any award except DJ award.. I wonder who guh get dat this year...

war

Richard looking for yuh wuk eh! Hit we the parang mixup and yuh may get ah bligh

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2011, 10:14:26 AM »

Big Up!
Contro v TI, he does be so busy arguing with ppl, he does end up arguing with heself sometimes... :D

correct is right oui!  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2011, 10:14:49 AM »
 :rotfl: this place is real kix yes!! bacchanal arredy. but i real interested in seein who is the winners :)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2011, 10:57:01 AM »
Yeah from my observations, Mango (over)reactions tuh Bakes' posts get real outta hand ... Soldier just going off the rails in a way that is beyond anything a message boards should be able tuh spark...

That by itself should up for some kind of award. 

Mango doh cuss meh lol - Ah tryin' to mind meh business, with a slight degree of natural macko...throwing in a 2 cents

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2011, 11:01:03 AM »
Yeah from my observations, Mango (over)reactions tuh Bakes' posts get real outta hand ... Soldier just going off the rails in a way that is beyond anything a message boards should be able tuh spark...

Mango doh cuss meh lol - Ah tryin' to mind meh business, with a slight degree of natural macko...throwing in a 2 cents

Oh yeah, and don't forget Kicker for the "Limin' on de Fence" award  :D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2011, 11:31:52 AM »
I am interested to see who wins the coveted Shithong of the Year Award

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2011, 12:40:55 PM »

Big Up!

That should be uncontested - just write me the check in advance, and I'll PM you my address  ;D

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2011, 12:29:15 PM »
My nominee for overall positive contribution by a forumite (non-admin) is Football Supporter. Have to give FS credit for his efforts to educate and not getting drawn into a setta idle talk.

And for sh*ttalker of de year (de senna pod award?) my nominee is Sam. The Interview with Sam series is real classic material. Ah does even reread dem posts.

Who are de nominees for Match Reporter of de year? Ah tink BM might have pipped Touches dis rounds.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2011, 12:50:08 PM »
I nominate eldo man for the DJ  Award . He made this comment concerning di yute who looking for a try out..
My mom accused me of being a liar. I looked at her in the face & said, “tooth fairy, Santa Clause, Easter bunny.” & walked away like a boss.

Attitude is everything king!!! base on what you post on your Face book page above says alot about you. Change yuh ways youth man and then yuh might have some luck!! As said before yuh ent reach yet. good luck

Anyway dats a joke thing running thry FB.. I believe Eldo man deserves the DJ award for this!!!!!!!
no horrors eldo ....

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2011, 09:31:16 PM »

Big Up!

That should be uncontested - just write me the check in advance, and I'll PM you my address  ;D

Should call dat de "Swiss" award
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2011, 12:52:15 AM »
TnT footballer of the Year... Kevin Molino
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2011, 07:50:44 AM »

As I know the term it refers to two people engaged in an on-going love-hate relationship, or even if yuh want to construe it loosely without de "love"... some kinda running feud.  Here there is no "two people" and there is no "relationship".  What you have is one presumably grown man cyber-stalking ah next grown man on the internet like some jilted high school cheerleader.  Shit I made a pointed effort to not engage in. 

If so inclined I could more than respond in kind as most here know.  I just don't see the need to be carrying on like that, just me personally.  For a number of reasons I made a conscious decision a couple years ago to leave that shit behind.  Not that I complaining, Mango Chow could cuss and carry on and call me all the names he want it ent bothering me.  But when I decide to not engage in the negativity and still getting sucked into it by association because man think is "kix", then I will say my piece about it... and move on.

Nobody eh stalkin' you, stop with the self-flattery.  if yuh wasn't engaging in the "negativity" yuh name wouldn'ta get call and if yuh wasn't a such big asshole now (since you decided, alegedly a "couple years ago", not to be a bigger asshole) as a supposedly grown man yourself, then then you wouldn't be getting into all these contentious engagements with so many people and people wouldn't be calling you names.  But we all know yuh cyah help yuh self.  You simply are who you are.  More power to you "bigger man".  But one of these days, though, you will say the wrong thing in the wrong way to the wrong person, and you will get a "come uppance" of your own.  That is, unless you have more wisdom in dealing with people in person than you tend to show on this cyber rumshop.....So if you really want to "put things behind you" and avoid all the negativity, you need to check yuh self, padnah, and descend on yuh own from that ultra-high place yuh does put yuh self in because no matter how high the fruit be in the tree, it always have some monkey could reach it and eat it raw.

Me eh go cuss yuh, Kicker.  can't recall that I ever have.  I would have to be stark, raving mad to cuss a man does jes' lime on a fence anyway.....unless d fence is mines.  I will say this, though, ah never recall seeing you comment on how yuh padnah does (over)react and post shit on the board that is outta hand on off d rails with anybody.  Not now, and not before he alegedly "...made a concious decision..."  So if yuh go swing yuh stick from on d fence, make sure yuh swing it both sides, jed, padnah or no padnah.  It helps to maintain proper balance. 

giggsy11

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2011, 08:16:50 AM »

Nobody eh stalkin' you, stop with the self-flattery.  if yuh wasn't engaging in the "negativity" yuh name wouldn'ta get call and if yuh wasn't a such big asshole now (since you decided, alegedly a "couple years ago", not to be a bigger asshole) as a supposedly grown man yourself, then then you wouldn't be getting into all these contentious engagements with so many people and people wouldn't be calling you names.  But we all know yuh cyah help yuh self.  You simply are who you are.  More power to you "bigger man".  But one of these days, though, you will say the wrong thing in the wrong way to the wrong person, and you will get a "come uppance" of your own.  That is, unless you have more wisdom in dealing with people in person than you tend to show on this cyber rumshop.....So if you really want to "put things behind you" and avoid all the negativity, you need to check yuh self, padnah, and descend on yuh own from that ultra-high place yuh does put yuh self in because no matter how high the fruit be in the tree, it always have some monkey could reach it and eat it raw.

Me eh go cuss yuh, Kicker.  can't recall that I ever have.  I would have to be stark, raving mad to cuss a man does jes' lime on a fence anyway.....unless d fence is mines.  I will say this, though, ah never recall seeing you comment on how yuh padnah does (over)react and post shit on the board that is outta hand on off d rails with anybody.  Not now, and not before he alegedly "...made a concious decision..."  So if yuh go swing yuh stick from on d fence, make sure yuh swing it both sides, jed, padnah or no padnah.  It helps to maintain proper balance. 

Well said breds!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2011, 05:32:05 AM »
Watch yuh mouth, Giggsy, or else d man go come and wanna tell yuh (for the millionth time) 'bout how you on yuh period or I on your period....or something like that.  You know?  The way a grown man should address a woman that is a total stranger to him....the way he grew up talkin' to his mother and sister(s) if he had any of either.......but ah guess if Kicker doh see nutting wrong wit it, is ok.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2011, 08:51:52 AM »
Watch yuh mouth, Giggsy, or else d man go come and wanna tell yuh (for the millionth time) 'bout how you on yuh period or I on your period....or something like that.  You know?  The way a grown man should address a woman that is a total stranger to him....the way he grew up talkin' to his mother and sister(s) if he had any of either.......but ah guess if Kicker doh see nutting wrong wit it, is ok.

I throw "period" talk fuh Giggsy de same way I questioned Shaka's loyalty... the fantasy continues.  As for the "asshole" talk, I sure yuh well qualified in what yuh speak of.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2011, 09:19:49 AM »

I throw "period" talk fuh Giggsy de same way I questioned Shaka's loyalty... the fantasy continues.  As for the "asshole" talk, I sure yuh well qualified in what yuh speak of.

Bitch, be gone!  Ah really doh have d time to pull up your comments and inferrences about Shaka, but rest assured, I remember yuh lyin' f**kin' ass.  Ah know yuh don't know me from Adam, but when I say something, rest assured, I not lyin' about it, I not lyin' on nobody and I know EXACTLY what I am saying.  If you wasn't such a reliable source for your self-inebriating hot air, You just might remember all the shit yuh does talk.   

1]; } ?>