April 28, 2024, 04:33:15 PM

Author Topic: Jack Warner's son fired from FIFA staff  (Read 3389 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jack Warner's son fired from FIFA staff
« on: January 13, 2012, 01:15:11 PM »
Jack Warner's son fired from FIFA staff
Associated Press

FIFA has cut another tie to disgraced former vice president Jack Warner, ending his son's job as a Caribbean development officer.

FIFA says in a statement that Daryll Warner is not on its staff but did not elaborate, citing "employment confidentiality." His father resigned last June to avoid investigation for alleged election bribery.

FIFA's website shows that it doesn't have a Caribbean development office. Daryll Warner formerly worked from Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. A FIFA-appointed emergency committee is managing Caribbean soccer.

FIFA's 12 development officers worldwide are responsible for "identifying and implementing future projects" in their regions.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner's son fired from FIFA staff
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 01:27:51 PM »
wha de ass is dis? how FIFA expeck da man to put gas in he Lamborghini now?

real stress oui
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 03:45:45 PM »
wha de ass is dis? how FIFA expeck da man to put gas in he Lamborghini now?

real stress oui

So who going to pay for all the new silk suits now?!

No wonder Jack is working so hard as Works Minister!!  ;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 05:25:36 PM »
Only now they do that!

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 05:43:59 PM »
What in the f%&king world?

Just imagine, Daryll Warner, Caribbean Development Officer. What? Once again FIFA bamboozled and hoodwinked into thinking that this idiot was developing football in the Caribbean. If you can't baffle them with brilliance then baffle them with bullshit. FIFA, you should sue this idiot to collect monies paid for a breach of contract. Man, I am in the wrong business.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 05:48:37 PM »

Just imagine, Daryll Warner, Caribbean Development Officer. What? Once again FIFA bamboozled and hoodwinked into thinking that this idiot was developing football in the Caribbean. If you can't baffle them with brilliance then baffle them with bullshit. FIFA, you should sue this idiot to collect monies paid for a breach of contract. Man, I am in the wrong business.
Maybe that is why they axed him.  ;D
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2012, 06:02:10 PM »
Aye, yo, Wacko Jr., did FIFA sell you that f$%kin title for a $1?
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2012, 07:57:39 PM »

FIFA wasn't bamboozled, they knew exactly what they were doing. They gave Jack what he wanted and Jack gave them what they wanted.

One hand cyah clap, so now that Blatter right hand get cut off, he cut off the left hand and cutting off the fingers one at a time.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 11:48:09 AM »
And the FIFA Development Office replacements are:

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sports/-Big-Mac--lands-FIFA-appointment_11208370

'Big Mac' lands FIFA appointment
by Ian Burnett, Jamaica Observer

FOOTBALL'S world governing body, FIFA, has appointed the Jamaica Football Federation's Technical and Developmental Committee chairman Howard 'Big Mac' McIntosh as a FIFA Development Officer for the CONCACAF region, it was revealed yesterday.

McIntosh, who has had an association with national football on and off since 1994, was one of three officers appointed. The others are Mauricio Caballeros of Guatemala (returning), and former Caribbean Football Union (CFU) general secretary Angenie Kanhai of Trinidad and Tobago.

"It is a continuation of the work," McIntosh told the media after the announcement at the JFF headquarters yesterday.

"I'm happy to serve the region, I'm happy to continue to serve the sport. It's an appointment to help to promote and develop the sport in the region and as much as I can do more to help Jamaica, the Caribbean and football, I will continue to try to do," he added.

McIntosh formerly worked with FIFA as consultant and instructor, as well as FIFA match commissioner for the past three years. But locally, he is the company secretary of the Professional Football Association of Jamaica (PFAJ), as well as a founding member of the Premier League Clubs Association (PLCA), along with being linked with the Portmore United Football Club and Real Mona Football Club.

McIntosh has been acting in the capacity in recent times following the fracture of the CFU after the fall of long-time president Austin 'Jack' Warner last year. "I have been working with the FIFA to make things happen, but now the real work begins," he added.

Meanwhile, Captain Horace Burrell, the president of the JFF, also revealed that a submission was made to the FIFA to have veteran Jamaican coach Winston Chung-Fah, who is presently recuperating from an illness, be recognised by the world governing body with its highest honour for his outstanding contribution to the sport in the region.

Captain Burrell said that if the FIFA agrees, then Chung-Fah would be awarded the Order of Merit during the FIFA congress in Budapest, Hungary in May.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sports/-Big-Mac--lands-FIFA-appointment_11208370#ixzz1rBnUaB6B

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2012, 03:58:08 PM »
Who is Anjanie Kanhai ? Only time I heard of her was with the JW scandal! Is this a payback? Same kind of politics it seems!

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2012, 04:49:15 PM »
We have a mutual friend in common... and from all that I hear she's a good person, so I'm wishing her luck with the new position.  Happy to see that she's rebounded well from being scapegoated thanks to Jack.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 06:50:55 PM »
Who is Anjanie Kanhai ? Only time I heard of her was with the JW scandal! Is this a payback? Same kind of politics it seems!

Well, considering that we're always criticising sports administrators and politicians for having no integrity, honesty or dignity, it would seem fair that someone who is prepared to stand up and reveal the truth should be rewarded. It certainly didn't appear that she made her statement for personal gain. (OK, maybe she may have been promised a new post if she told the tale, but surely we would be very cynical and paranoid if we believed that every appoinment is a payback) I say "well done Anjanie". Lets see what impact she can make now she's been given a new lease of life.

1]; } ?>