April 19, 2024, 12:56:57 AM

Author Topic: Brent Sancho Thread  (Read 50543 times)

truetrini

Re: Sancho says players patriotic not greedy.
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2012, 06:16:09 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but FIFA is the most corrupt institution in the world, they lack transperancy and legally accept bribes, they can't be challenge. Does Sancho and company really expect postive change with FIFA intervention....... :rotfl:

I find it strange that everytime Sancho is in the media he is calling for government or FIFA intervention knowing it would cause football in T&T to cease. Why hasn't he called for the establishment of a FIFA Normalization comittee to ensure that the football at least goes on while the federation is investigated and reconstructed.

Is it because local members of the Normalization Comittee won't be legible for Federation elections  ???

He has not once mention Under 17 or Under 23 and their current campaigns and the negative effect a suspension would cause. Does he not care about the youth the future of T&T football.

And if he should succeed and Fifa suspends the TTFF times passes and he becomes head of the TTFF does he expect these players to respect him  ???

The former players are not wrong to pursue the matter, matter of fact it is their legal right,  I sincerely hope they are doing it for the right reasons otherwise the they will inherit a cycle that wanted to stop.

Try to read and understand, Government intervention into JACK WARNER and how he spent GOVERNMENT FUNDS...got that?

ANd a normalization committee will set shit right, FIFA is not appointing FIFA executives, they are appointing locals

Offline Jadel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2012, 07:21:42 PM »

[/quote]

Try to read and understand, Government intervention into JACK WARNER and how he spent GOVERNMENT FUNDS...got that?

ANd a normalization committee will set shit right, FIFA is not appointing FIFA executives, they are appointing locals
[/quote]

I understand the government intervention into JW but Anil Roberts is his minion, that is NOT going to happen anytime soon.

And I know Normalization Committee are locally staff, my point was that those same staff appointed in the NC can't take part in run for a postion in the new federation elections.

truetrini

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2012, 07:58:54 PM »

[/quote]

I understand the government intervention into JW but Anil Roberts is his minion, that is NOT going to happen anytime soon.

And I know Normalization Committee are locally staff, my point was that those same staff appointed in the NC can't take part in run for a postion in the new federation elections.
[/quote]
Fella, or lady, it matters not if Anil is Jack's jock strap as you imply.  Sancho is rightly calling for what should be...and that my friend is what is important.

And so what if they are stop gap administrators?  It gives us time to get rid of the cock suckers that are there, set up elections, change the ketch ass constitution that Jack set up to control we football..in other words it allows us the chace to NORMALIZE we ball.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2012, 08:29:53 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but FIFA is the most corrupt institution in the world, they lack transperancy and legally accept bribes, they can't be challenge. Does Sancho and company really expect postive change with FIFA intervention....... :rotfl:

I find it strange that everytime Sancho is in the media he is calling for government or FIFA intervention knowing it would cause football in T&T to cease. Why hasn't he called for the establishment of a FIFA Normalization comittee to ensure that the football at least goes on while the federation is investigated and reconstructed.

Is it because local members of the Normalization Comittee won't be legible for Federation elections  ???

He has not once mention Under 17 or Under 23 and their current campaigns and the negative effect a suspension would cause. Does he not care about the youth the future of T&T football.

And if he should succeed and Fifa suspends the TTFF times passes and he becomes head of the TTFF does he expect these players to respect him  ???

The former players are not wrong to pursue the matter, matter of fact it is their legal right,  I sincerely hope they are doing it for the right reasons otherwise the they will inherit a cycle that wanted to stop.

Not sure if you're new to the site (10 posts might suggest that) but most of you questions have answers right here.

Yes football will cease. But that has to happen in order for radical change. Its sad, but its like the small pain you receive from the dentists injection to avoid the pain of an extraction. Its necessary to endure to avoid continuing pain in the future.

A normalisation committee is everyones wish, as documented on many occasions.

Who cares about elections? The point is to remove the cancer in existence. Once there has been a 6 month break from the old school, elections would be arranged and the zones etc would hopefully vote for change.

Sancho has consistently mentioned the U23's. 4 players are from North East Stars, brought there by him. One, he personally took into his home for 3 months. FIFA, upon enquiries, have confirmed that the U23 qualifiers would not be affected if a normalisation committee was in place. Meanwhile, under this regime, they received $200 for playing against Finland, while the "broke" TTFF administrators lived it up in a posh hotel. Also, when Corneal talks about the poor youngsters, Anthony Wolfe, Kenwyne Jones and Chris Birchall were all U23's in 2006. Look how the wonderful TTFF treated them, and the Corneals were part of that regime.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2012, 11:30:25 AM »
When we fought the afgans, dey use to say, "You own de watch, but we control de time"

Brent show who control de time!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 11:55:30 AM by Daft Trini »

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Brent Sancho Thread
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2015, 05:56:01 PM »
Breaking News: Brent Sancho is the new Minister of Sport

As proclaimed by the Prime Minister....
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 12:54:03 PM by Flex »

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Breaking News: Brent Sancho is the new Minister of Sport
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2015, 06:00:32 PM »
Poor timing IMO, this Government has months left in charge.

Goodluck to him though.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2015, 06:02:45 PM »
Should make for a long thread.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2015, 06:12:50 PM »
f**kin eat ah food lost all respect for him
I pity the fool....

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2015, 06:15:48 PM »
My initial reaction................

:puking: :puking: :puking: :puking: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :banginghead: :banginghead:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2015, 06:16:13 PM »

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2015, 06:25:40 PM »

what if d man think he can achieve some good in the few months left? If anything you'd think it would benefit football? Just saying aloud eh.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2015, 06:28:35 PM »
Central go get they subventions for the least
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2015, 06:36:39 PM »

what if d man think he can achieve some good in the few months left? If anything you'd think it would benefit football? Just saying aloud eh.

ruttin carcass is for cobo and manicou
I pity the fool....

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2015, 06:42:07 PM »
Sancho give Central FC Sharks (Daiz ah football club from Couva in the TTPL if yuh not sure who they is  :devil: )they subvention retro active.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2015, 06:46:48 PM »
Here we go......

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2015, 07:03:03 PM »

Damnnnnnnn
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2015, 07:04:58 PM »

not my thing, but sure?

makes for good fertilizer for healthy seedlings.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2015, 07:10:04 PM »

not my thing, but sure?

not dat carcass all dat leadin to is economic failure
I pity the fool....

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2015, 07:12:18 PM »
Hmmmm let me see

The sports ministry under which the controversial Lifesport program falls all of a sudden gets a new minister of sports? At the same time the AG, whose name has been mentioned as being part of a wider conspiracy involving this same program is relieved from his position.

We all know this AG was the bulletproof of this government. Wonder what they trying to hide in Sports Ministry that they need to remove a sitting MP from being minister to bring a newbie....A newbie with links to a favored government contracting firm as well. With only a couple months to go before election, this reshuffle was necessary?

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2015, 07:26:49 PM »

not my thing, but sure?

not dat carcass all dat leadin to is economic failure

que?

actually.. lets get off the politics.. this part is for sport.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2015, 07:46:15 PM »
Sancho give Central FC Sharks (Daiz ah football club from Couva in the TTPL if yuh not sure who they is  :devil: )they subvention retro active.

Point Fortin & Central F.C. have been receiving subvention for a few months now, as will Club Sando when they join the Pro League.

I'm truly surprised by the reaction here. Sancho is not standing as an M.P., he is not a member of COP, UNC or any other political party. Obviously, you have to be part of the govt to be Sports Minister, but you all been pleading for someone to help turn around football (and sport in general) in T&T.

The man has a degree, has played the game, runs the team at the top of the league, has delivered countless innovative community projects and attracted more corporate money to professional football than any other administrator. So, why not give the guy a chance?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2015, 07:55:59 PM »

Point Fortin & Central F.C. have been receiving subvention for a few months now, as will Club Sando when they join the Pro League.

I'm truly surprised by the reaction here. Sancho is not standing as an M.P., he is not a member of COP, UNC or any other political party. Obviously, you have to be part of the govt to be Sports Minister, but you all been pleading for someone to help turn around football (and sport in general) in T&T.

The man has a degree, has played the game, runs the team at the top of the league, has delivered countless innovative community projects and attracted more corporate money to professional football than any other administrator. So, why not give the guy a chance?
:thumbsup: it's not about party..it's about who will do the job properly.. to many times we put the politic before the individual..rest the tribal crap..help the man/woman or whoever handling the stuff good
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 07:58:39 PM by maxg »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2015, 08:09:16 PM »

FS......really??!!  Really??!!  Let me just say, if anyone in THIS government tell mih to stand up, ah running. If dey tell mih run, ah standing up..........Sancho good yes......and ah one of his most vocal supporters....I real disappointed.............

The unease started with the SIS sponsorship, then the acceptance of the government rayment......but nah.  He score ah own goal here pardna.......but say what.  Its only 7 more months to go........he eh goh have the burden for too long.........
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2015, 08:17:26 PM »

FS......really??!!  Really??!!  Let me just say, if anyone in THIS government tell mih to stand up, ah running. If dey tell mih run, ah standing up..........Sancho good yes......and ah one of his most vocal supporters....I real disappointed.............

The unease started with the SIS sponsorship, then the acceptance of the government rayment......but nah.  He score ah own goal here pardna.......but say what.  Its only 7 more months to go........he eh goh have the burden for too long.........

Brownie, I know you're PNM thru & thru, but you really prefer to have another TV presenter in the Ministry? Not everything in govt is just politics. Sancho feels he can bring something to the table without getting wrapped up in party politics. That won't be easy, but he'll give it a try.
When we went to SIS for sponsorship, hardly anyone had heard of them. Despite their controversies, we managed to keep away from their politics and built a very strong team. SIS have not provided any political favours for Central F.C. We had to wait two and a half years for the damned subvention!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2015, 08:23:17 PM »

Brownie, I know you're PNM thru & thru, but you really prefer to have another TV presenter in the Ministry? Not everything in govt is just politics. Sancho feels he can bring something to the table without getting wrapped up in party politics. That won't be easy, but he'll give it a try.
When we went to SIS for sponsorship, hardly anyone had heard of them. Despite their controversies, we managed to keep away from their politics and built a very strong team. SIS have not provided any political favours for Central F.C. We had to wait two and a half years for the damned subvention!!

Hold on dey!!!  Back up pardna!!!  Ah doh like it when people label mih like that.

For the umpteenth time I am not affiliated to any political party.  I've said it before and I'll say it AGAIN.  I voted for this government in 2010.  Is not my fault they start to fack up from early so my patience ran out real fass and I calling out dey shit from early.  Its been 5 years of shit.....

Whenever her Majesty decides to pull de election date out she bra, I will vote PNM.  And when dem start to fack up too (because lawd knows dey will evenutally) I will be right back here cussing dem too.  So acknowledge your error and den we could continue de discussion...........
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2015, 08:27:45 PM »

FS so what his his role actually, is he there as an interim? I believe he can do a good job and will support him in the position. IF, he and the TTFA can work together we should be able to regain national support in the development of football and sport in general.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2015, 08:30:53 PM »

Hold on dey!!!  Back up pardna!!!  Ah doh like it when people label mih like that.

For the umpteenth time I am not affiliated to any political party.  I've said it before and I'll say it AGAIN.  I voted for this government in 2010.  Is not my fault they start to fack up from early so my patience ran out real fass and I calling out dey shit from early.  Its been 5 years of shit.....

Whenever her Majesty decides to pull de election date out she bra, I will vote PNM.  And when dem start to fack up too (because lawd knows dey will evenutally) I will be right back here cussing dem too.  So acknowledge your error and den we could continue de discussion...........

Yuh see how people can make misconceptions?  :devil:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2015, 08:35:43 PM »

FS so what his his role actually, is he there as an interim? I believe he can do a good job and will support him in the position. IF, he and the TTFA can work together we should be able to regain national support in the development of football and sport in general.

I think he basically feels that he may be able to begin to bring change. Obviously, he's aware that this may only be a brief spell. I suppose he's like a caretaker coach who may get the opportunity to become permanent if he makes some good decisions. 

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2015, 08:40:16 PM »

Always knew there was a political motive behind his rants

1]; } ?>