March 28, 2024, 05:01:21 AM

Author Topic: Brent Sancho Thread  (Read 50252 times)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Breaking News: Brent Sancho is the new Minister of Sport
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2015, 08:53:24 PM »

Always knew there was a political motive behind his rants

I wish you had told me, coz I never knew that!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2015, 09:01:37 PM »
LOL... where to start?  I call this scenario months ago and was accused... by Football Supporter... of all kinda thing.  I heard a rumor, which I didn't want to believe at the time, that the PP planned on putting Sancho up for Jack's Chaguanas West seat in the next election.  I was essentially denounced as an idiot... "Sancho is a successful businessman, why would he want to give up his business running his club to go be in government?" etc. etc.  I also suggested that the WC bonus would both become an election campaign issue, and that it would set the stage for Sancho to make a play for the TTFA leadership.  After all that I stop commenting on anything involving the TTFA because I realized with everything I've been saying the past year enough was said at that point, who want to consider what I've been putting out in the forum had enough information to work with.  Who didn't want to believe it would just continue attacking the TTFA as they see fit.  Well, I haven't been proved 100% correct yet, he ent run for office and hasn't made a move for TTFA presidency... yet  ;)

Brownsugar that is why I love you and why we does see eye to eye... yuh good at connecting the dots, and yuh mouth doh hold water fuh anybody.  Yuh see how easy FS peg yuh as a PNM stooge? lol.  Anyways, I will just toss these nuggets out there... more fodder for discussion:

...the Government itself could undertake an investigation, and hopefully prosecution, of the circumstances under which GOVERNMENT monies were misappropriated.  But nah, Kamla and them just interested in pappyshow.  Mark my words, watch this make the rounds on the election platform next September.  And Sancho and them like some willing muppets just riding shotgun to this f**king charade... grinning like some Sambos with dey checks.

4. This is "quixotic" because anyone reading between the lines can see that this pursuit of 'justice' in searching for missing funds is mere pretext to the real purpose of all this agitation by Sancho... which is complete overhauling of the TTFA, where he would stand to be a prime benefactor should any vacuum in TnT football arise.

5. Unrelated to anything that you said... but since we talking about 'elephant in the room' and elaborating on "quixotic"... Sancho should think twice about any aspirations for replacing the TTFA as the officially recognized footballing body in TnT.  FIFA is unlikely to be accommodating to any such overtures.  But of course, nobody can deny him his right to try.

When one is without anything relevant to say, I guess there are two options: say nothing or spout  :bs:

I actually don't have any issue with them going after Jack, but they want to get to Jack by going thru the TTFA and eradicating them.  To what end... so that Sancho could then offer himself as heir apparent to the dead TTFA?  Would FIFA stand for that?  In the end I could be wrong about Sancho... and I hope I am.  I don't know him personally but I am good friends with his sister and he's a fella I always had the utmost respect for.  This however smells like naked ambition to me, as strategically, there seems no other logical explanation for it.

Doh worry FS... ah know yuh'll come and spin it and explain that this is really rain, and not more piss from the PeePee government falling on we head.  We should be grateful! :beermug:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2015, 09:11:15 PM »
LOL... where to start?  I call this scenario months ago and was accused... by Football Supporter... of all kinda thing.  I heard a rumor, which I didn't want to believe at the time, that the PP planned on putting Sancho up for Jack's Chaguanas West seat in the next election.  I was essentially denounced as an idiot... "Sancho is a successful businessman, why would he want to give up his business running his club to go be in government?" etc. etc.  I also suggested that the WC bonus would both become an election campaign issue, and that it would set the stage for Sancho to make a play for the TTFA leadership.  After all that I stop commenting on anything involving the TTFA because I realized with everything I've been saying the past year enough was said at that point, who want to consider what I've been putting out in the forum had enough information to work with.  Who didn't want to believe it would just continue attacking the TTFA as they see fit.  Well, I haven't been proved 100% correct yet, he ent run for office and hasn't made a move for TTFA presidency... yet  ;)

Brownsugar that is why I love you and why we does see eye to eye... yuh good at connecting the dots, and yuh mouth doh hold water fuh anybody.  Yuh see how easy FS peg yuh as a PNM stooge? lol.  Anyways, I will just toss these nuggets out there... more fodder for discussion:

...the Government itself could undertake an investigation, and hopefully prosecution, of the circumstances under which GOVERNMENT monies were misappropriated.  But nah, Kamla and them just interested in pappyshow.  Mark my words, watch this make the rounds on the election platform next September.  And Sancho and them like some willing muppets just riding shotgun to this f**king charade... grinning like some Sambos with dey checks.

4. This is "quixotic" because anyone reading between the lines can see that this pursuit of 'justice' in searching for missing funds is mere pretext to the real purpose of all this agitation by Sancho... which is complete overhauling of the TTFA, where he would stand to be a prime benefactor should any vacuum in TnT football arise.

5. Unrelated to anything that you said... but since we talking about 'elephant in the room' and elaborating on "quixotic"... Sancho should think twice about any aspirations for replacing the TTFA as the officially recognized footballing body in TnT.  FIFA is unlikely to be accommodating to any such overtures.  But of course, nobody can deny him his right to try.

When one is without anything relevant to say, I guess there are two options: say nothing or spout  :bs:

I actually don't have any issue with them going after Jack, but they want to get to Jack by going thru the TTFA and eradicating them.  To what end... so that Sancho could then offer himself as heir apparent to the dead TTFA?  Would FIFA stand for that?  In the end I could be wrong about Sancho... and I hope I am.  I don't know him personally but I am good friends with his sister and he's a fella I always had the utmost respect for.  This however smells like naked ambition to me, as strategically, there seems no other logical explanation for it.

Doh worry FS... ah know yuh'll come and spin it and explain that this is really rain, and not more piss from the PeePee government falling on we head.  We should be grateful! :beermug:

Spin what? You keep hearing "whispers" that were incorrect and you incorrectly predicted events that haven't happened? You ever stop to consider that at this point in time, the PP government is in no way guaranteed a second term. So, if Sancho's aim was to get into politics permanently, surely he would at least wait to see who wins the election?

The fact that he's stepped up now should tell you that he believes that he can bring something positive that may lay the groundwork for change in the future.

As for the TTFA, this is a great opportunity for them, as at least Sancho understands football and the need for structure, planning and development.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2015, 09:42:14 PM »
Bakes yuh pardna arrite.  :devil:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2015, 09:42:59 PM »
You will get no argument from me FS, as I said, I was just throwing that out there.  We both know that Brent Sancho, his actions, motives and aspirations... are unimpeachable in your eye.  No need for us to go back and forth... just watch de ride  :beermug:

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2015, 09:54:17 PM »

My take on this is that this PP government has lost credibility and as such are grasping at straws.
 I doubt very much if Sancho even has a clue of what awaits him.

I did not want to say this but this particular appointment reeks of the white house becoming the great house.
Ah want de woman on de bass

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2015, 10:32:54 PM »
You will get no argument from me FS, as I said, I was just throwing that out there.  We both know that Brent Sancho, his actions, motives and aspirations... are unimpeachable in your eye.  No need for us to go back and forth... just watch de ride  :beermug:

That's not quite true, he really pissed me off one night in a niteclub in the UK!

I just hope that after the expected initial backlash, he's given a fair chance to do some good. Anyone who thinks that he's doing this for financial gain is crazy....I doubt if he'll have time to buy no more than 3 houses and import a couple of hummers before the elections  :devil:

To be honest, my real concern is if I can keep Central ticking over in his absence.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2015, 11:27:58 PM »
Well, looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't know what he's talking about...

Perhaps Persad-Bissessar thinks Sancho, a decent and articulate fellah who is also the managing director of Pro League club Central FC, can give Jack Warner a run for his money in Chaguanas West.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2015, 11:48:40 PM »
Well, looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't know what he's talking about...

Perhaps Persad-Bissessar thinks Sancho, a decent and articulate fellah who is also the managing director of Pro League club Central FC, can give Jack Warner a run for his money in Chaguanas West.

Come on Bakes, you can't expect people to believe anything that Lasana writes  :devil:

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2015, 12:34:15 AM »
By supporting Sancho, are we supporting/helping the government who we appointed. If one is not happy with a government overall term of office, does that mean Everything they did was bad or made things worse? Worse than what ? If they do something good it happens to be a trick or luck? Forgive me, maybe I have read what real bad governments do, and I may be naive of the life/death of TT political agendas. I will leave the politics for those that know.

I have been satisfied with my observation of how Sancho has conducted himself so far, I wish him good luck and all the best.
This could be his finest duty. I feel it's a good choice. Regardless of what Sanch ultimate goal is. He could be President or Prime minister, once he maintains or exceeds the type of work I have seen, he good for me.
Nb: I am not extremely religous and not equating the man to a saviour , but..ppl don't have to belong to any party to help and support an individual help all his people, including oneself, unless you choose to.  Isn't that gang/tribe mentality .Is there really a them an them ?

http://www.catholic.com/quickquestions/if-jesus-was-a-jew-why-are-we-catholic

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2015, 12:57:23 AM »
Good luck Sancho, you'll need it. I hope in the next few months you can make an impression on the sport ministry, the infrastructure and football specifically!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2015, 01:44:03 AM »
By supporting Sancho, are we supporting/helping the government who we appointed. If one is not happy with a government overall term of office, does that mean Everything they did was bad or made things worse? Worse than what ? If they do something good it happens to be a trick or luck? Forgive me, maybe I have read what real bad governments do, and I may be naive of the life/death of TT political agendas. I will leave the politics for those that know.

I have been satisfied with my observation of how Sancho has conducted himself so far, I wish him good luck and all the best.
This could be his finest duty. I feel it's a good choice. Regardless of what Sanch ultimate goal is. He could be President or Prime minister, once he maintains or exceeds the type of work I have seen, he good for me.
Nb: I am not extremely religous and not equating the man to a saviour , but..ppl don't have to belong to any party to help and support an individual help all his people, including oneself, unless you choose to.  Isn't that gang/tribe mentality .Is there really a them an them ?

Max yuh cannot be that naive. You watching a chessboard and only seeing checkers moves.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2015, 03:03:15 AM »
Sancho appointed new Minister of Sport.
T&T Express Reports.

Former Trinidad and Tobago footballer and member of the 2006 Soca Warriors squad Brent Sancho has been appointed the new Minister of Sport, replacing Rupert Griffith, who had been acting in that post following the resignation of Anil Robetrs last year.

The announcement was made by Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar in her address to the nation late yesterday.

Sancho, who represented T&T at the 2006 World Cup campaign in Germany, was a surprise appointment. Sancho has been at the forefront of a ongoing legal battle for monies owed to the Soca Warriors by the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA).

In September last year, Sancho, along with 12 others Soca Warriors, received cheques from the prime minister which represented the balance of the money the court said was owed to them.

Despite the pay off, Sancho vowed the players would continue with their legal action.

Sancho said then, “While the procedure has gone before the court we have unearthed a lot of wrongdoing and we intend to find the person responsible for the missing funds. We will continue with our legal battle and bring those missing funds back to the TTFF.”

Sancho, currently managing director of Central FC, also had given the assurance that once those funds were recovered, the players would reimburse the Government.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2015, 04:14:50 AM »
Was any reason given for replacing the present MOS or he just hadda take it so.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2015, 05:10:55 AM »
Whats the problem?

Once Sancho eh try to spite anyone then go ahead.

He was in sports and know how it works, best man for de job.

Now he go push Kelvin Jack to run for TTFA president.

My question is, what sort of education you need to be a minister in T&T?

Because I thinking about applying for de AG wok when Ramlogan get arrested.

But I like this appointment.

Sancho was always a leader just hope he eh get corrupted.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 09:15:20 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2015, 05:45:52 AM »
I would have loved to be a fly on the walk for that conversation between the PM and Sancho when he get offer the wuk...

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2015, 05:54:28 AM »
Was any reason given for replacing the present MOS or he just hadda take it so.

VB
Griffith was kinda temporary from the start. He wasn't actually fired he held two portfolios and can now shift all his attention back to Science and Technology ministry.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2015, 06:03:38 AM »

Max yuh cannot be that naive. You watching a chessboard and only seeing checkers moves.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OevSKhYnzQA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/OevSKhYnzQA</a>

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2015, 06:36:14 AM »
Sancho: I’m ready to serve
T&T Newsday Reports.

FORMER Soca Warrior Brent Sancho last night said he is looking forward to his new appointment as Minister of Sport, adding he will continue to represent his country in his new role.

Sancho has taken over the mantle from Dr Rupert Griffith who held the Sports Ministry post in addition to his substantive post of Science and Technology Minister.

Sancho was among several new faces announced in a major Cabinet reshuffle in an address by Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar last night.

The Central FC Managing Director, who was a member of the 2005 Soca Warriors team which qualified for the World Cup in Germany, was in the United States yesterday, but is expected to arrive in Trinidad today.

“I want to get back in the country tomorrow and get my feet under the table,” he said in a telephone interview mere minutes after the Prime Minister announced his appointment.

Asked whether he is qualified to hold the post, Sancho, who boasts 43 national caps stated: “I’ve played sport all my life. Everything I know is about sport. I’ve been a player and then an administrator. I think that answers your question.”

« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 09:06:47 AM by Flex »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2015, 07:07:44 AM »

So your problem with Sancho is that he have political ambition? Or that he might try to be TTFA President?

What's wrong with any of those? Or should he just hold he corner and be a lil stupid ex-footballer?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2015, 07:29:47 AM »
Sell out buy out - now yuh seeing how much government money could afford- will the new minister ensure that past investigations into non payment from 2006 Socawarriors is resolved and that those said footballers who received money with the condition to seek justice back the taxpayers money?

People could put all all the veneer on this  appointment - all non partisans talk -all the do gooders talk - all the claim to non political talk - a man of principles after observing the mannerinwhich this ministry has operated may think twice of going to lie in bed with rouges.

A stronger stance would be to denounce any affiliation and to defend public right and justice-then agin defence falters when yuh allowyuh hair to grow fuh style and men could pull on it and bring yuh down. Goal-

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2015, 07:33:10 AM »
Well, well, well. Now reading this. Not a surprise since they were paid money owed by TTFF. Go brave breds. You have until the election to show what you have. So football eh have to worry money until the election. Tim Kee vs Sancho.  This came like a theif in the nite!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 07:35:11 AM by Deeks »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2015, 07:38:23 AM »
Sancho give Central FC Sharks (Daiz ah football club from Couva in the TTPL if yuh not sure who they is  :devil: )they subvention retro active.

Point Fortin & Central F.C. have been receiving subvention for a few months now, as will Club Sando when they join the Pro League.

I'm truly surprised by the reaction here. Sancho is not standing as an M.P., he is not a member of COP, UNC or any other political party. Obviously, you have to be part of the govt to be Sports Minister, but you all been pleading for someone to help turn around football (and sport in general) in T&T.

The man has a degree, has played the game, runs the team at the top of the league, has delivered countless innovative community projects and attracted more corporate money to professional football than any other administrator. So, why not give the guy a chance?

first thing for sancho fund the under 17 team ... 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2015, 07:41:17 AM »
So the only worse headline would have been Lara name instead of Sancho and Lasana Communications Minister then I would have been hospitalize. Last night in the people Board meeting I was revived via CPR when I got the news.

So for those of you old enough to remember their was a programme on TTT Crime Story where an Attorney became the mob Attorney. If this is the case with Brent and he gone to look for the checque stubs to hand over to the FBI. You better than me I cyah even do that wuk.

If is any other reason then I need to stock up on my supply of gravol.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2015, 07:44:59 AM »

That's not quite true, he really pissed me off one night in a niteclub in the UK!

I just hope that after the expected initial backlash, he's given a fair chance to do some good. Anyone who thinks that he's doing this for financial gain is crazy....I doubt if he'll have time to buy no more than 3 houses and import a couple of hummers before the elections  :devil:

To be honest, my real concern is if I can keep Central ticking over in his absence.

Where do I send my CV. I need a wuk and I living central less gas less traffic.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2015, 07:45:58 AM »
1) The foundations for good sporting governance have been laid time and time again, and lifesport as an idea was extremely brilliant and forward thinking. Corrupt individuals killed it and put the ministry into disrepute. So much so that the board of SPORTT still cannot be filled.

2) No one needs to be convinced that Rupert Griffith couldn't handle the double portfolio. Given the political climate, it was a great opportunity to put up a lot of smoke and mirrors to cloud the real big issues (Ramlogan and Mark)

3) Brent represents a connection to empathetic football (and by extension sports) fans. A connection to afro-centric youths. A connection to Jack Warner (therefore ILP) haters.

4) The overall changes will represent potential platform fodder to run against the likes of the new young brigade of the PNM i.e. Stuart Young etc. Brent falls into that category as a publicly known activist.

5)The only way is up in the ministry of sport after lifesport, so how can he fail? To the casual sport follower, his performance can only be deemed negative if another scandal arises.

6) He gets an opportunity now, that he feels would be many years away in other circumstances. Time to hedge your bets. What's the worse that can happen to a man who was blacklisted out of football after holding down Zlatan for 90 minutes.

I am no politician, but looking at it without emotion, other than the extremely short term in which he can guarantee his position... this has more positives for him than negatives. So what if the PNM wins? He still has the most successful club currently in local football, and he did it with 'private' support.
Success will never take you by surprise.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2015, 07:52:43 AM »
Sell out buy out - now yuh seeing how much government money could afford- will the new minister ensure that past investigations into non payment from 2006 Socawarriors is resolved and that those said footballers who received money with the condition to seek justice back the taxpayers money?

People could put all all the veneer on this  appointment - all non partisans talk -all the do gooders talk - all the claim to non political talk - a man of principles after observing the mannerinwhich this ministry has operated may think twice of going to lie in bed with rouges.

A stronger stance would be to denounce any affiliation and to defend public right and justice-then agin defence falters when yuh allowyuh hair to grow fuh style and men could pull on it and bring yuh down. Goal-

Has T&T really sunk so low that any person looking to serve their country is automatically considered a corrupt thief?

You all bleating on here about getting people into the right positions, well maybe Sancho's qualifications aren't perfect but they are better than some past appointees. And who else is there?

You all talking about racial divides in politics. Well maybe Kamla appointed Sancho to win african votes, but Sancho not afraid to work with Indians....isn't this how it should be?

You all asking for non corrupt politicians. You don't think Sancho is aware of the muck that's going to be thrown by PNM supporters and jealous nobodies who's only audience is facebook? Yet he still took up the mantle because he believes actions are louder than words.

Hey, Central F.C. are top of the table, heading for CFU and maybe CONCACAF, yet he joins a govt in the midst of scandal facing an election defeat. You really think he's so stupid to start a political career now?

Everyone witnessing the mess in MOS following "Life Sport". Our national teams underfunded and losing through lack of administrative organisation. If you had the chance to make a change, would you be brave enough to step up? And given the bad blood between him and TTFA, he recognises that that must be put aside so that TTFA can become stronger.

Sancho ain't no messiah, but he feels he can make a difference. He will always have haters, but the neutrals should maybe look at the potential positives and watch his performance for, God knows, any little mistake will be jumped on.

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2015, 07:58:48 AM »
One some level I cannot fault Brent for taking the job as he gets his opportunity to "eat ah food".  Don't mamaguy me and tell me he can achieve much in the few months left because that ain't happening.  Perhaps because I live in the US, work for a government entity and specifically a politician, it is mind boggling to see how the PM selects her cabinet.  It is as if she doesn't vet anyone.  Yes Brent played professionally and was in management for some 2 or 3 years, yet, that qualifies him to be minister of sport?  Really?  Running a budget of several hundred million while managing a massive staff can be daunting subject for most yet still for someone with his relative inexperience?  I will never get it.  I wish him all the best but I think he just created some political suicide.  Hopefully the ones coming behind him will not hold this against him as he is taking a huge political risk considering the political climate in T&T.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2015, 08:05:00 AM »
One some level I cannot fault Brent for taking the job as he gets his opportunity to "eat ah food".  Don't mamaguy me and tell me he can achieve much in the few months left because that ain't happening.  Perhaps because I live in the US, work for a government entity and specifically a politician, it is mind boggling to see how the PM selects her cabinet.  It is as if she doesn't vet anyone.  Yes Brent played professionally and was in management for some 2 or 3 years, yet, that qualifies him to be minister of sport?  Really?  Running a budget of several hundred million while managing a massive staff can be daunting subject for most yet still for someone with his relative inexperience?  I will never get it.  I wish him all the best but I think he just created some political suicide.  Hopefully the ones coming behind him will not hold this against him as he is taking a huge political risk considering the political climate in T&T.

Even if these jokers drag it out the latest the election can be is September what can you do in this time? When Weber wrote about a bueracracy is the Public Service in TNT he was writing about. He will accomplish ZERO/ZILTCH. Even with the best intentions you will have some snatty noes wet behind the eyes Clerk who will put something in Registry instead of climbing a stairs and putting it on a desk.

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2015, 08:08:35 AM »

Even if these jokers drag it out the latest the election can be is September what can you do in this time? When Weber wrote about a bueracracy is the Public Service in TNT he was writing about. He will accomplish ZERO/ZILTCH. Even with the best intentions you will have some snatty noes wet behind the eyes Clerk who will put something in Registry instead of climbing a stairs and putting it on a desk.

So true eh! LOL
Success will never take you by surprise.

1]; } ?>