March 28, 2024, 09:52:42 AM

Poll

Who would you like to see replace the old Exective Committe?

Only local members
3 (30%)
Both local and foreign members
7 (70%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Everald "Gally" Cummings Thread  (Read 12452 times)

Offline MilkyX

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Everald "Gally" Cummings Thread
« on: January 16, 2012, 08:59:46 PM »
After the ridiculous appointment of Mr Anton Corneal as Technical Director of the soca warriors, and the petition to fire those puppets of the TTFF executive committee on this forum, its obvious that we need qualified, experienced individuals, who actually love football and honestly want to take our game to a world class level. People who can bring our football back from the abyss. With that said, I would like to nominate Mr Everald 'Gally' Cummings  ;D as the first member of the NEW executive. Please give your comments on who else your would like to see replace the traffic cones we now have!!
Only the humble can be truly great!

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Everald 'Gally' Cummings for new TTFF Executive!!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 06:48:43 AM »
Add - Keith Piggott- Tansley Thompson- Bobby Banfield- Marlon Morris- Patriot and Touches.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 09:38:57 AM »
Gally is ban, Jack disbanded him like a troll.

So all this talk, is just talk and sour grapes.
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 09:58:37 AM »

Ah fack off man! go suck on jack fig.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 12:22:18 PM »
When are elections due? Would the clubs be allowed to vote?  I am amazed that all other sports executies  could walk in in football, I understand the hockey guy is a decent person but wouldn't  he best serve the hockey association? When would we have standards and ethics? Once  you are someone pardner  you could get in the dance! All this type of immoral behavior contributes  to the deteriorating crime situation  in the country! All institutions are being eroded! god put a hand!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 07:02:59 PM »

Like Gally bull yuh gal or wha ?

Gally was de best local coach T&T ever had.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 10:53:57 AM »
corneal is more qualified than gally to be Technical director.

his resume and training is far superior.

That is not to say Gally cannot do a  good job.

technical Director is a useless position in Trinidad.

if gally want to help trinidad football the best thing to do is go and coach some kids on the weekend.

technical director is a waste of time and money.

we need to put our best people in grassroots positions.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 12:37:14 PM »
When are elections due? Would the clubs be allowed to vote?  I am amazed that all other sports executies  could walk in in football, I understand the hockey guy is a decent person but wouldn't  he best serve the hockey association? When would we have standards and ethics? Once  you are someone pardner  you could get in the dance! All this type of immoral behavior contributes  to the deteriorating crime situation  in the country! All institutions are being eroded! god put a hand!

We do the same with politicians. Man does come off the street & become Minister of Education etc etc
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2012, 07:36:53 PM »

met him today in Hawaiian Eye at Shoppes of Maraval

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 04:19:54 AM »
Had the pleasure of meeting Gally' once and what a turn gentleman he is indeed. !
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 06:38:02 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 08:21:43 AM »
Had the pleasure of meeting Gally' once and what a turn gentleman he is indeed. !

Well we share d same bday so what u expect.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 07:52:03 PM »
Gally sends football warning.
By TnT Mirror Online Editor.

“Players have their own needs, and also family responsibilities to which they’re committed.” – Everald Cummings.

SACKED national football coach Everald “Gally” Cummings has described his dismissal as a vindictive act, designed, purposely to denude TnT’s Strike Squad players from the international acclaim they received under his charge.

Cummings, however, called on all citizens with the country’s football at heart to rally around the Strike Squad players so that no effective dismantling of the team would take place under Alvin Corneal’s stewardship.

“The real issue has nothing to do with my reluctance to put a proper training programme in place for the senior national squad.

“I was sacked because I sought the players’ interest at all times.

“As far as I’m concerned, top priority must always be given to the footballers.

“They’re the ones who through blood, sweat and tears give their best to cushion the demands which are always placed upon them.”

From what Cummings told Mirror, he was fired simply because he stood firm in his belief that players’ needs must be put in the correct perspective.

“If the controlling football body (TTFA) makes a million dollars from any games, then the people who competed to make such a take possible must share in the pie.

“Players have their own needs, and also family responsibilities to which they’re committed.

“But I’m under the impression that those Strike Squad players who brought so much glory to Trinidad and Tobago were only used as instruments to pay the TTRA’s bills.

Cummings said that he himself received just about $40,000 TTD over the two and a half years he served as the country’s national football coach.

“Even by the poorest Latin American standards this was a pauper’s pittance only to cover my personal expenses.

“The Strike Squad players fared no better than I did, as they received token handouts while competing in their World Cup qualifying matches.”

Cummings emphasised it was this same lack of concern for the players’ welfare which caused TnT its crucial World Cup qualifier against the United States last November.

“It’ll be first to admit that it was a communal decision by the team to remain in Fyzabad before playing against the United States.

“But all this was in keeping with a position in TTFA had taken as having no money to defray expenses.
“The TTFA had even turned down a request for comfortable buses instead of the maxi-taxis in which the team travelled.

“Had the impression given been otherwise, surely I would have made requests for the squad to overnight in Port of Spain before meeting the Americans.”

Cummings said the records are there to prove that under his stewardship and the guidance of members of his technical staff (who were also sacked) TnT’s football enjoyed a highly successful competitive period.

“At the international level we defeated some of the world’s best including extremely skillful teams from Europe and South America.

“But the entire team suffered from a tremendous amount of undermining which has finally surfaced publicly.”

Cummings added: “I’m a particularly disappointed man today.

“On the other hand I’m happy to have succeeded in bringing together the best national football team this country has ever seen.

“I believe the nation’s football future is solidly entrenched from the levels of attainment by the Strike Squad.

“The ball is now in the peoples’ court to ensure no systematic erosion of the senior national team takes place.”

Concerning his own role in TnT’s football after his sacking, Cummings said he’ll now revert to his coaching job at the Sports Ministry.

“It’ll continue my message in the nation’s schools with the younger children, and village communities where my services are required,” said Cummings, who broached the cliché “Kaisocer” in keeping with the rhythmic structure he had hoped to maintain before his dismissal as TnT’s national football coach.

Cummings has been replaced by Alvin Corneal, national soccer from 1979 to 1982.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 04:55:28 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2014, 01:15:46 PM »
Interview with Everald "Gally" Cummings
T&T Express

Despite having appeared at its only World Cup in 2006 Trinidad and Tobago (T&T) holds a decent record at qualifying campaigns and barring controversial decisions both on and off the field, T&T may well have graced the stage of three World Cups. At least that the view held by decorated player and coach Everald “Gally” Cummings.

T&T began it venture into the World Cup arena in 1965 in a bid to qualify for the 1966 World Cup in England after not being a part of the previous seven qualifying campaigns. And Cummings, who had gotten a call for national duty at the tender age of 15, was not selected to the team that exited the competition in the first round.

His next call for national duty came two years later for the CONCACAF championships in Jamaica and at that time him, along with Warren Archibald, Leroy De Leon and Jan Steadman, were regarded as the best young players so during that tournament they were scouted by coaches from the North American Soccer League (NASL) and awarded professional contracts.

Cummings said that having gone on to play professionally with the Atlanta Chiefs in the United States (US) where he rubbed shoulders with a group of experienced footballers from Germany, England, Ireland and Israel, some of whom would have had a couple World Cup campaigns under their belts, he would return to T&T in 1968 for the FIFA World Cup Mexico 1970 preparations.

T&T did not do well at the campaign and Cummings is still upset over the fact that the then Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation sold its home rights to Haiti and Guatemala.

“We played both legs of our tie with Guatemala across there losing the first game 4-0 and securing a goalless draw in the return while against Haiti we split the tie with a win apiece.

“So as history would have it we came back home with our tail between our legs and the only difference is that the football association made some money from the sale of the rights but fans were denied the opportunity to see their team play at home.

He recounted that back then football had structure and there was always a national team in training which had a group of dynamic players so when the foreign-based players returned, it was the icing on the cake.

READ MORE...

« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 07:09:54 AM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ah like Gally for two things.
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2014, 07:40:23 PM »
1. He unite T&T.

2. And he bring out his own style and called it kaisoca soccer....

Tiki Tak, Samba etc etc... is other teams style.

Hart need to bring back the T&T flavor and modernize it with some Tiki Tak and Samba and call it teriyaki.....

Maybe Bacchanal Soccer good too.

Wha allyuh say?

« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 07:46:36 PM by Sam »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ah like Gally for two things.
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2014, 08:12:30 AM »
 :D :D :D :D Sam U is the friggin greatest, oui   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Gally talks on 2014 World Cup, Warner and bonus-gate.
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2014, 08:15:54 PM »
Gally talks on 2014 World Cup, Warner and bonus-gate.
By Earl Best (Wired868).

“Ask me not,” Everald “Gally” Cummings says, “what he did for the game but what the game did for him.”

The former Strike Squad coach is responding to a question about disgraced former FIFA vice-president, Austin Jack Warner.

Inviting the normally outspoken national player to be “brutally honest,” we had asked him for “an honest assessment of Mr Warner’s contribution to local football.” Do you agree, we add, with the view that, for as long as Mr Warner remains in the FIFA doghouse, Trinidad and Tobago’s football has no chance of making it back on to football’s biggest showcase?

We are made to wait for his answer as he carefully considers what he should say. Then he treats us to the adaptation of John F Kennedy’s famous injunction.

”You know,” he continues, “people talk as if football in Trinidad and Tobago began with Mr Warner. It didn’t. And it wouldn’t end with him either.

“Do you know that if we didn’t get robbed in Haiti,” he asks, not quite as calmly as before, “we would have qualified for the 1974 World Cup Finals? 1974! Where was Jack Warner then?

“And it’s 1989 that launched Warner, not the other way around. Go and check the records. He used the Strike Squad, the Strike Squad did not use him!”

He takes a deep breath, striving hard to keep his cool.

“I think Trinidad and Tobago football needs Jack Warner…but not before we put competent people to run the football. What we need him for is just to tell corporate T&T that they can start to put their money where their mouth is again because the Special Adviser who eye longer than everybody else own no longer in charge… “

We have been discussing the recently concluded World Cup Finals in Brazil. Cummings points out that he supports two international teams, Brazil and Germany.

Long before 1989, long before David Rudder in 1986, Gally felt that, in football as in culture, “Trinidad and Brazil (…) have the same vibrations.” And he had also long admired the German discipline and mastery of technique. When he did coaching courses in both countries, his first-hand experience there reinforced his convictions.

So it was the best elements of the football of these two countries that were fused on to the essential elements of T&T football to yield the blend Gally dubbed “Kaisoca soccer.”

And that is why for him the final outcome of World Cup 2014, in which Joachim Loew’s men claim the coveted trophy after an unprecedented 7-1 rout of the hosts in the semi-final, was bitter-sweet.

But, according to Gally, the German win does not signify a reshuffling of the hierarchy of world football. Samba is definitely in decline, Tiki taka has come to the end of the line but don’t expect the footballing world to start saying “Tiki Kaiser” anytime soon.

Contrary to what many are saying, Gally argues, Die Mannschaft is not about to become the team that all the world’s young footballers want to emulate. Nor will they dominate world football for the next decade. His conviction is based on the results in the last half-dozen World Cups, which make it quite clear that German football has been at or near the top of the world for decades now.

Often, they have had to settle to be the bridesmaid but they seemed to be always there or thereabouts.

Gally also disagrees with those who say that the recently completed World Cup in Brazil was the best ever. Conceding that it was “very entertaining,” the former Atlanta Chiefs and New York Cosmos professional is in no doubt that the best Finals he has ever seen took place in 1970. The sheer quality of that Brazilian outfit is something those who did not have the good fortune to see them play cannot really visualize.

And the opposition were no slouches either as becomes clear, says the soon-to-be-66-year-old Most Outstanding Player of the 1974 CONCACAF World Cup campaign, from “the greatest save ever made,” England’s Gordon Banks’ magnificent intervention to keep out Pele’s point-blank range header.

Talking footballing greatness, Gally says it is hard to separate Pele and Maradona but he insists that Messi runs a distant third. Both Pele and Dieguito, notwithstanding his left-footedness, were far more complete players than Messi, comfortable in any area of the field.

The Argentina campaign in the 2014 Finals underlined how much less effective the Barca Argentinian is when he is forced to operate outside his comfort zone, on the flanks.

Switching his attention to the domestic scene, Gally said he has “no confidence at all” in the current structure of national football to save the local game. He is certain that a Pro League “organized to cut the clubs off from their roots, from the communities,” is definitely not what local football needs.

Maybe something can be achieved with the Super League, he says. He does not, however, expect the men currently in charge of national football to make the necessary adjustments to the existing structure.

Asked for his thoughts on the current national coach and whether he thinks the 54-year-old can guide T&T football back to the World Cup Finals, Gally had little to offer.

“I know Mr Hart’s name and I know he came from Canada,” the former Strike Squad coach confessed. ”I know nothing about his credentials so I have no more to say about him.”

Here he stops to take a side-swipe at the TTFA which is “consistently hiring foreign coaches at inflated salaries and making no attempt to let the country and the fans know what they have achieved as is the norm all over the footballing world.”

“But do you think we have any chance of getting to Russia in 2018 or Qatar in 2022?” we enquire.

A broad smile is the first response.

“Well, if we get back the millions of dollars we collected in 2006,” he eventually says, “we might have a chance…”

“So you agree with the Soca Warriors’ decision to keep on fighting for their money in spite of having got from Government the $1.3 million they estimated was due to them?”

A frown furrows his brow.

“As long as we understand,” he says slowly, wagging a warning finger at me and through me, I recognize, at Shaka Hislop, Brent Sancho, Kelvin Jack and the ten others, “that that money belongs to Trinidad and Tobago football and not to 13 Soca Warriors.

“And that in going after it, they are acting not on behalf of the TTFA or on behalf of the Soca Warriors but on behalf of the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago.”

It is an important point which much of the public discussion of the issue has completely missed.

Or ignored.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 11:30:19 AM by Flex »

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Gally talks on 2014 World Cup, Warner and bonus-gate.
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2014, 01:40:22 AM »
Very interesting interview

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2014, 07:16:33 AM »

Asked for his thoughts on the current national coach and whether he thinks the 54-year-old can guide T&T football back to the World Cup Finals, Gally had little to offer.

“I know Mr Hart’s name and I know he came from Canada,” the former Strike Squad coach confessed. ”I know nothing about his credentials so I have no more to say about him.”

Here he stops to take a side-swipe at the TTFA which is “consistently hiring foreign coaches at inflated salaries and making no attempt to let the country and the fans know what they have achieved as is the norm all over the footballing world.”

Same old Same old with Gally ...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2014, 07:56:23 AM »
While I agree we need to get the local coaches involve and at a hight level, the local game has gone and leave them in de dust and all they do is sit and hope someone bail them out or rescue them, they not doing anything to help themselves.

The only thing I don't like about we current situation is, before, de TTFF and de TTFA would do all in they power to give a foreign coach all he needs to do his work and the current TTFA treating Hart d way they treat a local coach and yes, it should not be divided, but why are we paying a foreign (locally born) coach a lump sum and he is not coaching or doing anything for our senior team on a consistent way?

We might as well had gone with a local guy? We can't hear from Mr Hart? I am not sure if he not realizing that his reputation is on the line which will leave Gally and company to say they were right all the time.

Hart not putting his feet down and taking action. We are paying a coach $10,000 - $12,000 USD a month (??) to coach a team for 6/7 games a year.

As for Gally, time to hang up your boots.

But you have a few good points, the money the 06 Warriors going after should be divided between all of T&T football, but then, all of T&T football needs to join the fight with them to get it.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 02:18:25 PM by Flex »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2014, 11:40:18 AM »
The issue with local or foreign is not very complicated. Before Jack, the TFA will bring a foreign coach basically for the WC and after a couple months he gone. So to entice him to come he got a big lump sum. A combination of govt and private donors. When Jack came in power and he was elevated in Concacaf he did both. He had Portafield coach for a long time. Portafield was a resident of TT, I believe. He paid Porta with Concacaf money, I presume. He did that with Maturana also. Beehhakker was a short term experiment. And to entice Beenhakker, they gave him the world. Then he left. For good reasons.

And I think you guys being unfair to Hart. You all know all the politics of getting games against decent opposition. teams looking at your FIFA rankings because they don't want to lose to a (shithong team) team like TT. What do you want TFA to do? Then if we get a game we can't get our best players because they are on the other end of the earth, they injured or their coach forbid them. Look at the case of Hyland. We playing officially Concacaf Cup and he had to miss the 2nd round because of club duties.

And trying to discredit Gally is disengenuous. He did his best with very little and got spit on. I don't agree with everything he says, but he makes sense most of the time. And what makes you think the game past Gally ? I see it have plenty old coaches at the international.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 06:01:41 AM by Deeks »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2014, 12:42:52 PM »
While I agree we need to get the local coaches involve and at a hight level, the local game has gone and leave them in de dust and all they do is sit and hope someone bail them out or reduce them, they not doing anything to help themselves.

The only thing I don't like about we current situation is, before, de TTFF and de TTFA would do all in they power to give a foreign coach all he needs to do his work and the current TTFA treating Hart d way they treat a local coach and yes, it should not be divided, but why are we paying a foreign (locally born) coach a lump sum and he is not coaching or doing anything for our senior team on a consistent way?

We might as well had gone with a local guy? We can't hear from Mr Hart? I am not sure if he not realizing that his reputation is on the line which will leave Gally and company to say they were right all the time.

Hart not putting his feet down and taking action. We are paying a coach $10,000 - $12,000 USD a month (??) to coach a team for 6/7 games a year.

As for Gally, time to hang up your boots.

But you have a few good points, the money the 06 Warriors going after should be divided between all of T&T football, but then, all of T&T football needs to join the fight with them to get it.

but hart and his staff   has not been paid
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2014, 11:50:46 PM »
 Gally! is a damn good coach.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2014, 12:20:44 AM »
Gally! is a damn good coach.

hart is a damn good coach as well...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2014, 12:22:20 AM »
why doesn't gally offer his assistance to hart?

too much pride?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2014, 06:03:18 AM »

too much pride?

You paying him?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2014, 10:07:15 AM »

too much pride?

You paying him?

it happens all the time in other sports... attending a few sessions and meeting hart and giving advice... why should they have to pay for that?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2014, 11:56:07 AM »
Good talking Contro.

Is only money, nobody eh doing nothing free anymore.

A few sessions eh go kill no one.

But Gally head hard, he still vex with de TTFF and Jack from 20 years now, he have nothing good to say, ever, you think Hart really want to hear from he.

Gally asking for credentials, what credentials he or any locals he calling for to coach have?

Even when we had coach with credentials Gally still find time to complain and discredit them.

Beenhakker took T&T to de WC and Gally still don't recognize de man.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 11:57:48 AM by Sam »

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2014, 06:19:15 AM »
Any coach who gets 8 goals from El Salvador in an important intense regional competition cannot have my respect! It shows he is lacking in technical and tactical ability. Canada gets rid of him and TTFA thinks he represents a certain sector from which they will get funding .But that sector not that gullible. And government not giving PNM Tim Kee money just so . So they in a monkey pants! Bad decisions all around! Check and see how low key everything is now! Nothing to excite the population . I  wish all of them luck. They catching at straws! 

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2014, 07:13:18 AM »
Good talking Contro.

Is only money, nobody eh doing nothing free anymore.

A few sessions eh go kill no one.

But Gally head hard, he still vex with de TTFF and Jack from 20 years now, he have nothing good to say, ever, you think Hart really want to hear from he.

Gally asking for credentials, what credentials he or any locals he calling for to coach have?

Even when we had coach with credentials Gally still find time to complain and discredit them.

Beenhakker took T&T to de WC and Gally still don't recognize de man.

:beermug: :beermug:
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2014, 07:19:29 AM »
Allyuh is real jokers, oui. All the coaches get a King's ransom,  but allyuh insist that Gally should volunteer his services. Allyuh friggin nuts!!!

1]; } ?>