April 25, 2024, 12:12:05 AM

Author Topic: A PERFECT VIRGINA  (Read 2533 times)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
A PERFECT VIRGINA
« on: January 17, 2012, 08:45:29 PM »

Checkout what women in those develop countries does worry about ,women in Trinbago don't even worry about these things .

Sam ah know you will like this.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

truetrini

Re: A PERFECT VIRGINA
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 10:14:22 PM »
A PERFECT VAGINA>>Not Virginia....besides I always thought that Ollie Camps was de perfect c**t???
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 10:19:48 PM by truetrini »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 10:58:27 PM »

Checkout what women in those develop countries does worry about ,women in Trinbago don't even worry about these things .

Sam ah know you will like this.
Ah would have to say that white ppl are really vain fackers yes! imagine ah woman worrying about her extras, and fuh the most part, a lot of these girls have plenty partners during the course of their lives so is ah whole bunch ah n!ggers seeing between their crutches so they have tuh worry, but if these women especially in europe was tuh go on like chase respectful women, and if their mate alone was to be the one tuh see dem in that capacity and they make him know how they feel and he ok wid how they look, then there would be no need for all this insecurity!

ah next thing too, whiteman does inhibit these women a lot, that bc white guys tend tuh be too vain and over picky when it comes to choosing ah mate, the gyul dem have to be skinny, big boobed, tiny nosed and ah lil button vagina, so these broads does be having ah fit.

take forinstance the labia issue, IMO, i don't like ah skinny vagina, i doh know bout allyuh but i like ah tun tun wid plenty extras, as in meat meat and more meat, and if the man in de boat poking out he head, well yes, watch how captain cockey gone mad now!

IMO dem white boy spoiling the damn women dem, bc i eh see nothing wrong wid some extra skin, as ah matter of fact , i live for that! as in, over like it. ;)
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 09:31:40 AM »
These women for judgement real??

Big, long, fat, slim, tall, short, small... All tun tun is de same tun tun.

Men in general doh really care one way or the other, it doh really register in the evaluation process. Unless is some kinda gross abnormality (and even then it bound to have plenty men who go love that more).

That documentary is more about insecurity and self esteem issues than anything else and is the same basis for most cosmetic surgery. Notable exception of course is the muslim woman, i feel real sorry for her.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 12:23:08 PM »
This is just absurd, I've never heard anyone complain about that one before. Seems to me like you can get cosmetic surgery on anybody part these days...but I do feel it for the muslim women, a lebanese chick told me once that some Islamic girls do it everywhere else but their vagina just to uphold their "innocense" for marriage but if you have the means, it seems like you can get surgery for that now as well.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 09:53:35 AM »
is so when people have too much time and money yes.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 11:27:39 AM »
When I first saw the subject...'Virgina'...I say nice let me see what Virginia looking like cause I want to vacation there this year....now imagine my surprise  ;D

Anybody else was kinda turned on by all this  :-\ ;)
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 01:45:16 PM »
When I first saw the subject...'Virgina'...I say nice let me see what Virginia looking like cause I want to vacation there this year....now imagine my surprise  ;D

Capo and maybe Dutty :beermug: :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 02:31:00 PM »

Capo and maybe Dutty :beermug: :devil:

:rotfl:
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 08:52:14 PM »

I didn't want to say anything, but all that exposed vagina....  :)

« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 08:54:01 PM by Cantona007 »
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

1]; } ?>