April 19, 2024, 02:32:48 AM

Author Topic: 24 Murder in 17 days  (Read 6276 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
24 Murder in 17 days
« on: January 19, 2012, 11:18:38 AM »
 24murders in 17 days and not one person has been charge with a Murder.. Is our Police department this worthless... People calling for hanging back.. How di f**k they guh hang if they cya ketch the murderers them????
trinidad gone to f**k through eh .. I praying for my Country....
Put them animals back under SOE..they cant   Live like normal human beings lock them up like animals then!!!!!

Warmonga
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 24 Murder in 17 days
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 04:50:40 PM »
I agree with you on that one t. But not making any excuses for the TT police, it is a problem in lots of countries. CNN, this afternoon showed a piece on Honduras, where the unsolved murder rate is 90%. The Mex. are doing a real job in that country.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 08:09:13 PM »
Is no longer Martin Joseph fault so we will go wit d police.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 08:30:21 PM »
Weary, my dear, No police or kamla or Sandy or martin Joseph can stop these killlings. The people have to say enough is enough and band they belly and make gut wrenching decisions to stop it.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 11:03:04 PM »
Weary, my dear, No police or kamla or Sandy or martin Joseph can stop these killlings. The people have to say enough is enough and band they belly and make gut wrenching decisions to stop it.
Nah deeks, the woman have ah point there bro. these ppl got elected mainly bc john public feared for their safety most above all the other pressing issues! it wasn't bc of unemployment, just remember, under manning's last tenure they had jobs giving away, and even though inflation was high, the ppl still wasn't sooo privy to, and bothered by that.

kamla and the UNC got elected mainly bc of the crime situation, they promised they could do better and didn't deliver, and now the ppl realize that they've been taken and it's the same ole kaki pants!

as far as stopping crime, there are only two methods that truly works, the first is to ignore amnesty international and unicef wid they BS about human rights and do like jerry rawlings when ghana was running away with crime.

start violating ppl's human rights by just barging into their homes and taking them bad boy and trying them down tetron and begin executing them swiftly, then all the real bad arseh@les would flee the country like coyotes running from ah bush fire.

the 2nd method is ah lil more conventional and in line with the human right act. revamp the judicial system by implementing new laws that would make it easier to put hardened criminals behind bars for a long time.

it's ah known fact, if yuh want tuh keep ah crime fee society, yuh need tuh take criminals off the streets, secondly, yuh need tuh make them uneasy in the society, and the next thing that keep crime in check is proper and thorough policing, there must always be ah strong police presence and relentless patrolling and ah high arrest and conviction rate if yuh want tuh bring law and order to ah lawless society.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 11:22:23 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 11:13:24 PM »
Nah deeks, the woman have ah point there bro. these ppl got elected mainly bc john public feared for their safety most above all the other pressing issues! it wasn't bc of unemployment, bc under manning's last tenure they had jobs giving away, and even though inflation was high, the ppl still wasn't sooo privy to and bothered by that.

kamla and the UNC got elected mainly bc of the crime situation, they promised they could do better and didn't deliver, and now the ppl realize that they've been taken and it's the same ole kaki pants!

as far as stopping crime, there are only two methods that truly works, the first is to ignore amnesty international and unicef wid they BS about human rights and do like jerry rawlings when ghana was running away with crime. start violating ppl's human rights by just barging into their homes and taking them boy and trying them down tetron and executing them swiftly, then all the real bad arseh@les would flee the country like coyotes running from ah bush fire.

the 2nd method is ah lil more conventional and in line with the human right act. revamp the judicial system by implementing new laws that would make it easier to put hardened criminals behind bars for a long time.

it's ah known fact, if yuh want tuh keep ah crime fee society, yuh need tuh take criminals off the streets, secondly, yuh need tuh make them uneasy in the society, and the next thing that keep crime in check is proper and thorough policing, there must always be ah strong police presence and relentless patrolling and ah high arrest and conviction rate if yuh want tuh bring law and order to ah lawless society.

I like option one.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 01:32:56 AM »
Sandy is a big f**king clown this pussyhole talking bout serious crime down.. 30 murders in 18 days , 15 people charge with rape , and the fool saying serious crime down... Trinidad this f**king man is a freeking ediat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the f**k he concider serious crime? smaddy please tellmi nuh..  JackassJack calling for Hanging .. who they going to hang? 30 murders and not one person charge as of yet... Jack they should facking hang yu dumb ass..  Mi facking PM travelling to India and touching sum ole fart foot round dey and eh seeing whats going on wid the police force? The police force is mekin this government look rell facking bad...  sandy is wrking for Rowley, get raid of he and gibbs get sum new blood ,  even robo cop said dat in an interview...  Oh god man allyuh solve a f**king crime nuh man....cheups.. I rell fed upwith this country right now..

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 08:27:42 AM »

I heard bout a 120 crime plan. I did not buy it but 26 constituencies did. In top of having no plan yuh firing peeps left, right and centre 4 no good reason and yuh expect d crime rate 2 escalate. CLUELESS IS 2 KIND for this PITIFUL PARTNERSHIP
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 09:29:15 AM »
30 in 20 as of today.

But Honestly it doesnt make a difference who we put in charge.

Gibbs is there to yes..put a "crime plan" in place, but what he is really there for is to get rid of the corrupt police, iron out and put plans in place and get better staffing on the service.

The police service is a club...gibbs jumbiein them fellas paper/benefits/perks/slackness and dats why they want him out.

Again...the police force is also another puppet thing...the big business, who controls the party in power calls the shots.

Crime could never done in this country. It is the underworld that controls T&T and it is the blackmarket and illegal dealings that keeping this country awash with money.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 10:08:22 AM »
30 in 20 as of today.

But Honestly it doesnt make a difference who we put in charge.

Gibbs is there to yes..put a "crime plan" in place, but what he is really there for is to get rid of the corrupt police, iron out and put plans in place and get better staffing on the service.

The police service is a club...gibbs jumbiein them fellas paper/benefits/perks/slackness and dats why they want him out.

Again...the police force is also another puppet thing...the big business, who controls the party in power calls the shots.

Crime could never done in this country. It is the underworld that controls T&T and it is the blackmarket and illegal dealings that keeping this country awash with money.

All dat is through but add d climate of job loss u add another level of chaos.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 02:14:39 PM »
Proper parenting---->proper education---->civic responsibility----> effective policing ---->effective, wholistic policies and procedures in implimenting and sustaining tough criminal laws---->decent society
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 02:25:43 PM »
Proper parenting---->proper education---->civic responsibility----> effective policing ---->effective, wholistic policies and procedures in implimenting and sustaining tough criminal laws---->decent society
You hit the nail on the head right there :beermug:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2012, 05:54:49 PM »
Check out what the ppl who live in the country is saying nah bro, the fact of matter is , according to bredders like touches (and i want tuh believe it's true) , T&T is ah underworld cesspool of corruption country, and de only thing that could fix that is ah military coup!

some colonel, lutenant or brigidier have tuh take T&T, suspend the government, and start some serious tribunals and swift justice, that's the only thing that could stop this runaway train, just like what jerry rawlings did in ghana, and this would be legal only if it was done under military guidelines, bc the civil way will bring too much scrutiny, and though the country may lose a lot of foreign investors, say what, @ least we will have ah society clean of bad snakes.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2012, 06:30:28 PM »

So no need for religion?  What role does the church/mosque temple etc. play in all this?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2012, 06:36:39 PM »

So no need for religion?  What role does the church/mosque temple etc. play in all this?
You should be glad! @ least the man talking about tangibles and not no pie in de sky solutions. it's like askin "what role does the police band and mr prospect play in all this"?

truetrini

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 08:38:50 PM »
so now to you religion is pie in de sky?  niceness..I glad we agree on something..yuh old fart

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2012, 05:14:30 AM »

I heard bout a 120 crime plan. I did not buy it but 26 constituencies did. In top of having no plan yuh firing peeps left, right and centre 4 no good reason and yuh expect d crime rate 2 escalate. CLUELESS IS 2 KIND for this PITIFUL PARTNERSHIP

Correction 29 constituencies.......and yuh didn't hear the SOE was the be all and end all.  What 120 day crime plan you talking about?? 
*chanting*  SOE!!  SOE!!  SOE!!!  SOE!!!  Bring back the magical SOE!!!   ::) ::)

Firetrucking kakaholes!!!!   :cursing: :cursing: :bs:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2012, 06:59:05 AM »
so now to you religion is pie in de sky?  niceness..I glad we agree on something..yuh old fart

Doh get so happy on meh nah bro, all i'm saying iz every thing has it's place and fits into an order, and right now, religion has no place here@ the moment.

the reality is, the caribbean is the perfect breading ground for criminal activity, and doh matter how great parents are, as long as there's no opportunity for young poor ppl pickiney, and there's an under world in that society, they the poor will always resort to earning ah living felonious.   

first off, the disparity between the haves and the have nots in the caribbean is like the grand canyon! the middle class is almost is ah handful of ppl, and most of all the good opportunities are horded by the upper middle class and the wealthy leaving the working and lower class to feed on scraps.

the law enforcement community hungry like serengeti lions, and most of them have no pride in their profession, seems like it's just ah paycheck for them nowadays. politicians is the same way, hungry and grabodosous like starving monkeys, taking bribes here there and every where while seldom working for the ppl who elect them.!

so there you have it. the big money man bringing in the drugs, they coast guard and high ranking customs officer breddren turning ah blind eye for ah piece of the pie, the police have their pushers/ blocks/ stool pigeons and working hand in hand with the low level dealers. they not working hard enough to bring criminals to justice, and last but not least the judicial system not working, yes it's seriously broken , and no body wants to fix it, that's why no amount of parenting this that and the other would stop this onslaught.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 07:03:56 AM by just cool »

truetrini

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2012, 07:08:31 AM »
when I was a youngster there were more poor people in T&T than they have now.  There was also way less murders and crime....care to explain that?  More poor   and less crime?   

In fact the disparity you speak off was greater then as colonialism had not yet begun to fully shake itself off the mindset.   Remember 1970 had an impact on the way black people in particular saw themselves.

What evidence do you have that the TTCG is turning a blind eye to drug trade?

That is absolutely nothing but speculation on your part and far from the truth.

What makes the Caribbean any different from other parts of the world where the disparity is the same?  And what about the rich who turn to crime with all they already have?

There is something about the human condition that needs to be addressed...and the culture of the islands that make it a breeding ground...I dont think it has as much to do with poverty as you allude, and more so to do with the culture of the place.

Listen to the kaiso's and the reggae etc.

Sex, drink and party...then there are the boom bye bye songs and those about wining on women as if they were just pieces of meat, and not mothers, daughters and sisters.

Wotless....

Political graft and a culture of dependence rather than on ingenuity.

Drugs?  Guns?  Crime?  All personal choices...more so than necessity.

Rewind

The culture, the music the attitudes.  The family unit had broken down in the Caribbean tremendously.  It has been replaced in many instances by gang initiations  and gang memberships.

Black men in PARTICULAR have abandoned the home and gratuitously impregnated black women, then to only abandon the result of this coupling.  The child is left fatherless, the mother is left mate-less, and the cycle repeats itself...social reproduction is what I call it.

Children, boys AND girls are left to their own devices..and the void is filled by gangs.

Girls already objectified, become pregnant early (young) and they fathers are unable to care for the children leave and start all over again.

Rich?  Poor?  maybe a little aprt.  Culture?  The main reason.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 07:14:38 AM by truetrini S.C. »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2012, 07:53:07 AM »

Correction 29 constituencies.......and yuh didn't hear the SOE was the be all and end all.  What 120 day crime plan you talking about?? 
*chanting*  SOE!!  SOE!!  SOE!!!  SOE!!!  Bring back the magical SOE!!!   ::) ::)

Firetrucking kakaholes!!!!   :cursing: :cursing: :bs:

Like I take ah 6 4 ah 9.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2012, 08:36:33 AM »
Well folks all yuh talking about murders. In de last month or so I see 4-5 good dead people posted on FB in vehicular accidents on the roads in TnT. So if the bandits doh get yuh de roads is a liability.

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2012, 09:11:19 AM »
People need to understand that you cannot blame the police in T&T because they follow directives which come from the politicians.  IF the politicians wanted to stop crime in T&T they would.  But why would they stop crime when "Mr Big" payrolls their parties and help make their pockets fatter overall..........a Bishop or somebody said a few weeks ago God, Country and Self........when we get politicians who follow that doctrine then things will change........until then just pray and do the right things to protect your family and self...........

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2012, 11:37:55 AM »
Well folks all yuh talking about murders. In de last month or so I see 4-5 good dead people posted on FB in vehicular accidents on the roads in TnT. So if the bandits doh get yuh de roads is a liability.

Yep as a gfriend ah minds does say d road fatalities does b jealous and does try 2 keep up wit d murders.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2012, 08:25:17 AM »
I think that sometimes, people seem to think T&T have different problems than other countries. The problem is that with a population of only 1.3 million, everything appears more extreme. Crime is dictated to a degree by saturation levels. There are only so many drug users and only so many pieces of turf that can be fought over. Many of the gang related murders are due to too many people fighting over too small a market and being too close to each other. Its just not that hard to find your enemy.

Some of this can be resolved by governments developing long term plans to move communities out of the "ghettos" and build new towns, designed with modern social principles. Give people more room so they don't rub up against each other. Give them some pride so they have their own front door, garden, fence.

It doesn't solve all of the problems, but it helps.

One problem, sadly, that is uniquely Caribbean is the male culture. aside from peoples personal experience, many social studies have identified poor parenting from Caribbean males as a root cause of anti social behaviour and the attraction of gang life. That is not to say that other cultures always spawn good fathers, God knows that every culture and country has its crime problems. But it is exasperated in T&T by other cultural quirks.

It seems to me, as an outsider, that those in charge seem tobelieve that if they give "opium to the masses" they will remain in charge. Let people focus on fetes and parties and they won't pay attention to the inadequacy of the politicians.

Carnival is immensly important for many reasons. But do we need so many fetes? It puts pressure on young men to buy tickets than can not afford. Like a peacocks mating dance or the stags fighting for dominence of a herd, a young guy must take his best girl to the party, coz if he don't, someone else will take her. This could cost $500. And guess what, next week theres another and another and another.

Where does the money come from? Add to that the need to own a nice car, nice clothes and buy premium drinks, a young man earning $4,000 needs to find additional income.

Add to this the wotless culture developed in teenagers by watching the soca artists and their older family members. Women in their 30's, partially clothed, wining on strangers, trying to catch a man to help with the rent. No social disdain for lack of family planning. People just not embarrassed to have 3 or 4 kids by different fathers. And the govt do not help matters.

Why are they not aggressively promoting contraception? I have been told countless times that the govt position on contraception is to promote abstinence. This simply doesn't work. In a country that is so overtly sexual, abstinence will always fail. The only societies in which abstinence works are those strictly religeous nations or countries such as China where the govt controlled population.

When did you last see a government funded condom campaign?

Next problem with the party culture is drink driving. Hello, if there's a party in Chagaramas, 3,000 people need to drive down one road. Why isn't there a police roadblock with breathalisers? I remember the weekend that the breathaliser was made law. I went to the pan semi finals and couldn't believe that the police stood by in large numbers watching clearly drunk people drive out. In the UK, you can be breathalised if you are next to a car and you are holding the keys. Anything more than 1 pint of beer and you're nicked.

Instead of wasting millions of $ on the SOE, blimps, helicoptors, just buy 100,000 breathalisers and hit the fetes. But of course, this would be unpopular. I had never driven while intoxicated before I came to T&T. Now, I'm ashamed to say, I do it all the time.

The reason is that there is no public transport infrastructure. If the fetes had to provide a bus service to major hubs, if there was a bus service to every village, if the govt stamped on the travelling culture maybe things would change?

My final rant concerns zero tolerance. Driving is a hazard in T&T. Private taxi drivers flood the streets and cause havoc stopping anywhere they feel to pick up or drop off. They have no licence, no police checks and pay no tax. Yet no one gives a damn. By not policing these drivers, the govt are encouraging them. Often, their cars are not roadworthy or safe. Its a necessary service as public transport is so poor. As a white man, it is impossible for me to reach home at night unless I pay a licenced taxi which is very expensive. If I travel, I run the risk of armed robbery which I experienced when travelling back in 2009. I will not get into a random car, which means I have to drive. The maxi taxis work well, but usually only get you to central hubs. More are needed on the routes around small towns and villages.

Ok, so I'll stop now. You probably already know these things. None of these issues are short term, but collectively will restore some order in the next generation. They are not popular measures, but government is not a popularity contest. A good parent doesn't always do the popular thing. They do the right thing. And when you grow up and look back you say "My parents were strict, but they brought me up the right way".

Just so you know, I love T&T, I love fetes and parties, I enjoy soca and I love to wine. But just because I love them, doesn't mean you have to forsake your moral fibre. Its time to restore some balance. Problem is, I don't see any politicians strong enough to bring change.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2012, 08:44:02 AM »
There is so much that is problematic, presumptive and flat out inaccurate in what you're saying... it would do you a great deal more good to ask questions before you open your mouth or log on your computer to say some of the things you're saying. There is a latent patronization to your comments and a distinct lack of appreciation for the culture within which you have submerged yourself.

Offline Ray Agostini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2012, 08:54:04 PM »
I agree with you on that one t. But not making any excuses for the TT police, it is a problem in lots of countries. CNN, this afternoon showed a piece on Honduras, where the unsolved murder rate is 90%. The Mex. are doing a real job in that country.

Take a look at San Salvador, too. Life in San Salvador.

Watch the whole video, it's worth the time.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2012, 06:43:54 PM »
I say we get rid of voting for Prime Ministers, vote for a president that can only be in power for no more than 8 years, in that way there will be no favoritism or same results for multiple years, form other law enforcement agencies similar to the FBI, and ICE who can have specialties in certain crime and jurisdiction throughout the nation. Vote for senators to control your boroughs and have the police force of that borough restricted to that particular borough. Allow the boroughs to have their own laws and opinion on hanging. Fund the boroughs according to how much is really needed to clean up crime, and take it from there. But what F@ckry I talking here boy? I talking like this is America!! Buh wait if these wotless youths want to terrorize the country, why not dictate the country in a smart way like the U.S? I mean ent everybody want to act Americanized? Well have Americanized structures to deal with them.

Now before yuh reply to this, take some time to see the sarcasm or the logic in it. Either way, I played the role of a mad man and answered myself, so I don't need a response ;D

truetrini

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2012, 06:15:12 PM »
I say we get rid of voting for Prime Ministers, vote for a president that can only be in power for no more than 8 years, in that way there will be no favoritism or same results for multiple years, form other law enforcement agencies similar to the FBI, and ICE who can have specialties in certain crime and jurisdiction throughout the nation. Vote for senators to control your boroughs and have the police force of that borough restricted to that particular borough. Allow the boroughs to have their own laws and opinion on hanging. Fund the boroughs according to how much is really needed to clean up crime, and take it from there. But what F@ckry I talking here boy? I talking like this is America!! Buh wait if these wotless youths want to terrorize the country, why not dictate the country in a smart way like the U.S? I mean ent everybody want to act Americanized? Well have Americanized structures to deal with them.

Now before yuh reply to this, take some time to see the sarcasm or the logic in it. Either way, I played the role of a mad man and answered myself, so I don't need a response ;D

In odder words yuh supporting de Manning Plan den????

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2012, 01:36:42 AM »

In odder words yuh supporting de Manning Plan den????
I have never voted for any party or hold any allegiance to any. I will support any plan that will make our country a better, safer, and respected place to visit or call home once again. I am sooo tired of the same politics and same people being voted over and over. We are considered to be a third world country, and in my opinion, we should not be in that status, considering we have so much natural resources, but our government is just too one minded to move our country out of that status. Crime and corruption has taken over and our youths choose sex, party, drugs, hustle, guns, gangs and anything that would give them a fast dollar. They have become lazy and they are not motivated enough to want to do better. The cry is that there are no jobs. BULLSHIT!! It's more like there are no jobs that will pay them enough to buy the latest gear plus have money for the lime on the weekend. Parents are letting their sons and daughters control them and they too are to blame for this. I can rant on here all day and night and argue over opinions on this matter, but at the end of the day, our country is still deteriorating with these parasites. I can only dream like Martin Luther King. I pray that all this senseless killing and corruption would end or at least show some signs that our government is actually looking out for the country. This is not the wild west, it's T&T, a small country of many creed and race, surly someone must have an idea that would work to eradicate all this BS.
Imagine the other day, my lil bro had a gun pull on him for his cell phone and was told to keep walking or he will get a bullet. This happen in broad daylight. I saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzTgHJiStnI and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k5ZTev7eak&feature=related and It makes me sick and angry at the same time. Revamp our judicial system, revamp the way we vote for the people in power, revamp our policing techniques and while you at it, change that 1842 uniform that they wear and Educate and be role models/parents to our children. Something has to be done!!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2012, 04:21:52 PM »
considering we have so much natural resources

a lil oil and some natural gas. That is about all.

1]; } ?>