April 16, 2024, 04:14:55 PM

Author Topic: Darren Ganga  (Read 1573 times)

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Darren Ganga
« on: January 23, 2012, 01:14:51 PM »
To all the Ganga fans out there I wonder after the results of ramdin , how do you rate his captaincy, Was Ganga all people made him out to be ir did he take the praise for other's hardwork. Facts will show at the t20 level his own individual performance has been poor. My take is that T&T always had a well drilled team that anyone in the starting eleven can captain the team with huge success. Ganga made his reputation by riding on the hardwork of his teammates. Our victory has nothing to do with the captaincy of our team but because of the team unity .

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Darren Ganga
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 02:27:52 PM »
tough to say Gangas being leading them sence they where all kids .

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 06:08:10 PM »
Wow, what allyuh trying to say. Ganga is a Sammy clone??? Captaicy is overated!!!!

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 10:15:07 AM »
To all the Ganga fans out there I wonder after the results of ramdin , how do you rate his captaincy, Was Ganga all people made him out to be ir did he take the praise for other's hardwork. Facts will show at the t20 level his own individual performance has been poor. My take is that T&T always had a well drilled team that anyone in the starting eleven can captain the team with huge success. Ganga made his reputation by riding on the hardwork of his teammates. Our victory has nothing to do with the captaincy of our team but because of the team unity .
I'd say Ganga helped set the stage for a revival of Trinidad cricket. T&T cricket was in a mess before his captaincy. Him and others like Omar Khan deserve a lot of credit. Ganga's fingerprints are still on this team. Ramdin and the team did an excellent job though.

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 11:10:13 AM »
 :bs: :bs: :bs:
Why cant we judge from an unbiased point of view , when ganga took the helm of T&T captain he in no way transformed the team, the team fortune changed with the emergence of young talent that came through development , compare the quality of players that Ganga had to work with and compare it with the team Lara had to work it players  for players , the side Ganga had wins hands down , give lara the same team to work with combined with his own individual brilliance and we would of been one of the best team ever assemble worldwide.During this same time when ganga was regarded as the best captain ever , did he not captain the west indies A team , how come his brilliance did not show their , is it that his brilliance only shows when he has a powerful side behind him. Lets compare his captaincy at club level , how many championships has captain fantastic led his team to. I do not believe Ganga was such a good captain as people suggest, I think T&T emmergence had to do with the development of the game at the root level and the impact of young kids seeing brian lara played and wanting to be like him, that unearthed this vast quality. Just remember the core of this side came from T&T under winning under 19's team and graduated to the senior team.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 08:29:34 AM »
If he get pick for this upcoming game...we will see what kinda impact he will have on the team and the game.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 10:20:58 AM »
If he get pick for this upcoming game...we will see what kinda impact he will have on the team and the game.

A duck and 5 ???  steupessss  :-[
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

1]; } ?>