October 24, 2020, 02:56:55 AM

Author Topic: Scouting for Soca Warriors, the Thread.  (Read 33974 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Scouting for Soca Warriors, the Thread.
« Reply #180 on: February 25, 2020, 10:30:45 AM »
Any players who excite you Tallman? If you were nailing colours to the mast, proverbially, who would you love to see in Red and Black who are eligible?

Dante Sealy, especially because of his age. From what I've seen, he could probably compete for a spot on our senior team.

For the short term: John Bostock, Nick De Leon

For the long term: Shaq Moore, Daniel Phillips, Marzuq Puckerin (GK)

V interesting, Bostock looks reinvigorated since he left England to be honest, I can definitely see him doing damage in the Championship if he comes. I thought Nick De Leon had no interest in us?

Nick was always on the fence about representing us, but this is probably his last chance at any kind of international football, so you never know.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 25, 2020, 10:45:15 AM »
Tallman, allyuh getting positive feedback or nothing solid yet?

De Marzuq Puckerin fella seem like a good find, ah think he playing for Atlanta United and he is 17, with him, Dayne St Clair and Ramjitsingh we GK future looking good.

Noah Powder is a must.

Fenwick need to call up Dante Sealy and speak with him personally, it good help make his decision and Fenwick can talk very well and pursued him ah sure.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 25, 2020, 10:54:44 AM »

De Marzuq Puckerin fella seem like a good find, ah think he playing for Atlanta United and he is 17, with him, Dayne St Clair and Ramjitsingh we GK future looking good.

Noah Powder is a must.

Fenwick need to call up Dante Sealy and speak with him personally, it good help make his decision and Fenwick can talk very well and pursued him ah sure.

Most of the feedback has been encouraging and positive, but they still actually have to show up, so we'll see.

We have another Canadian-born keeper, Liam Collens, who is eligible for the U-20s.

Offline Trini _2022

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 25, 2020, 03:37:05 PM »

Noah Powder is a must.

Most of the feedback has been encouraging and positive, but they still actually have to show up, so we'll see.

We have another Canadian-born keeper, Liam Collens, who is eligible for the U-20s.

yeah i saw his profile but he is part of the canadian youth set up i believe ....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2022

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 25, 2020, 03:39:15 PM »
btw tallman is Tom ince on our radar ? i think they were looking at him years ago...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 03:54:31 PM by Trini _2022 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #185 on: February 25, 2020, 05:17:47 PM »
btw tallman is Tom ince on our radar ? i think they were looking at him years ago...

Not eligible.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 25, 2020, 05:47:03 PM »

Noah Powder is a must.

yeah i saw his profile but he is part of the canadian youth set up i believe ....

That means others have done the talent ID; our task is to make a compelling case and pull the tractor out of the yard.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 05:48:56 PM by asylumseeker »
"It is not possible to make successful policy in a state of ignorance or indifference to what goes on in the real world." --- Martin Daly.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 27, 2020, 07:14:53 AM »

Noah Powder is a must.

He will be training with our U-20 team next week.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #188 on: March 08, 2020, 10:38:02 AM »

Bradley Wright-Phillips is 34 but is still scoring a lot of goals in the MLS, might be a good for the short term?

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 08, 2020, 01:13:40 PM »

Bradley Wright-Phillips is 34 but is still scoring a lot of goals in the MLS, might be a good for the short term?

He will be 35 next week. I doh think it make sense to run he down, plus I don't think he's eligible to represent T&T In the past he has turned down invitations from Grenada and Jamaica.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #190 on: March 08, 2020, 01:58:00 PM »

He will be 35 next week. I doh think it make sense to run he down, plus I don't think he's eligible to represent T&T In the past he has turned down invitations from Grenada and Jamaica.

Ture...

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 08, 2020, 02:38:22 PM »

I got that Flex was just using Bradley as an example to include Bostock and Deleon in our short term quest. Not as a suggestion to court Wright-Phillips. Anyway Iím not sure I will agree at this point, since they didnít make the commitment with Hart.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #192 on: March 10, 2020, 01:56:37 AM »

The bachannal lasana reporting about de Leon, inniss powder and Moore..

Is it true? Bc powders dad said itís fake news, if so, whatís the status of those players, do they have passport and I mean innis and de Leon in particular ?

Offline Trini _2022

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 10, 2020, 06:56:26 AM »
I thought they had uncovered new players the same old same old so what is the situation with john bostock his name eh mentioned .... he done with we before he  start eh

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 10, 2020, 09:01:46 AM »
I thought they had uncovered new players the same old same old so what is the situation with john bostock his name eh mentioned .... he done with we before he  start eh
He can't get a game with his club team, rarely makes the bench. I'd be surprised if he's one we are after still

Offline Trini _2022

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: March 10, 2020, 01:27:45 PM »
 last two games bostock  came of the bench and he played quite well .... plus who we got that is better than him ?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 01:37:09 PM by Trini _2022 »

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 10, 2020, 09:14:53 PM »
last two games bostock  came of the bench and he played quite well .... plus who we got that is better than him ?

Okay well let's hope he keeps getting some game time.

Offline AZZURRI

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 16, 2020, 09:43:32 PM »
What are St. Clair and Ranjitsingh's views on the TT senior team?
are they being considered or pursued?
What bout Frenderup?

will they ever be capped?

Offline AZZURRI

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 16, 2020, 09:50:19 PM »

Noah Powder is a must.

He will be training with our U-20 team next week.

Did Collens actually come down & train with the squad?

Offline Trini _2022

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 11, 2020, 03:12:13 PM »
Daniel phillips made his debut for watford .. sub in the last minute

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 11, 2020, 10:50:43 PM »
Daniel phillips made his debut for watford .. sub in the last minute

sub in the last minute! that's nice!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #201 on: September 14, 2020, 01:06:58 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenal_F.C._Under-23s_and_Academy

Tino QUAMINA the TRINI flag next to his name ....

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 14, 2020, 06:40:15 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenal_F.C._Under-23s_and_Academy

Tino QUAMINA the TRINI flag next to his name ....

Yes, I have researched him before and it seems as though one or both parents might be Trini.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #203 on: October 04, 2020, 04:20:44 PM »
Anya De Courcy (RÝa IL), 23, forward.