April 18, 2024, 01:07:47 PM

Author Topic: xbox360  (Read 1257 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
xbox360
« on: January 25, 2012, 09:55:12 AM »
hey guys I have a question here I aint know nothing about this xbox360 game but a partner telling me he can watch espn3 and one set of live soccer and cricket games on it? The reason why is dat my cable company recently took out my fox soccer channel again frm me and I cya see nothing for football or cricket on TV..  he tellin me bout some goal past or something like dat I need.. anybody wanna share sum info on this for me.. My yute have a xbox and he tellin me di same thing but I rell confuse as to how this thing wrk.. anyone wid a lill more info on it and anyone who actually does use it to watch games here???

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: xbox360
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 10:36:00 AM »
I believe if you subscribe to the XBOX Online thing then you get access to ESPN3.  I don't have it either but a friend mentioned once he gets highlights of EPL matches or something (they have very few EPL matches live on ESPN3).  Then again I'm still stuck on Nintendo 64 and PlayStation 2 (and wouldn't trade either ;D) so I'm not the best to ask.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 10:38:03 AM by theworm2345 »

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 12:15:01 PM »
cool worm I go ask round a lil more..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 12:27:14 PM »
once you sign up for xbox live and pay the subscription you can download ESPN and watch it. Unlike Netflix or Hulu+ you dont have to pay separate subscriptions for the service. You can customize sports scores and watch events live. I never really use it only dl it to see if it works.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 01:16:04 PM »
He's talking about XBox Online Gold Pass... a subscription service which allows you to play games online vs. other players connected to the Xbox servers via your home internet connection.  It also allows you to access online content such as news, movies (Netflix and Hulu for example) and yes, ESPN3.  In order to access ESPN3.com you must be a Verizon customer I believe, although somebody was telling me recently that's no longer the case.  The way it works is that the XBox 360 console essentially functions in much the same way as does your cable box, a receiver to decode the satellite transmission.

I mainly use XBox Live to play against other players, to watch the occasional Netflix movie, or to watch sports.  I recently watched a college basketball game I'd missed earlier that day... but it's valuable for games that you normally won't get on TV.  Personally, watching online (on my laptop) was a better experience because I have an HD TV and HD service and the low resolution of the XBox stream was kinda irritating... although I got used to it.  Seems to me the stream was better on the laptop.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 12:26:03 PM »
He's talking about XBox Online Gold Pass... a subscription service which allows you to play games online vs. other players connected to the Xbox servers via your home internet connection.  It also allows you to access online content such as news, movies (Netflix and Hulu for example) and yes, ESPN3.  In order to access ESPN3.com you must be a Verizon customer I believe, although somebody was telling me recently that's no longer the case.  The way it works is that the XBox 360 console essentially functions in much the same way as does your cable box, a receiver to decode the satellite transmission.

I mainly use XBox Live to play against other players, to watch the occasional Netflix movie, or to watch sports.  I recently watched a college basketball game I'd missed earlier that day... but it's valuable for games that you normally won't get on TV.  Personally, watching online (on my laptop) was a better experience because I have an HD TV and HD service and the low resolution of the XBox stream was kinda irritating... although I got used to it.  Seems to me the stream was better on the laptop.
cool bakes I going and get it and chk it out,  I go play sum online ball too..

war

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 04:20:55 PM »
In order to access ESPN3.com you must be a Verizon customer I believe, although somebody was telling me recently that's no longer the case. 

Yeah don't think that's the case anymore...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 01:42:07 AM »
well I get it I good to go now .. Saturday and sunday I lining up players I ready like freddy the espn3 thing get mi bazodie dread.. I loving it I watching cricket N football from 1901....I love It ,  allyuh pm me allyuh name I ready to share sum beating on my fifa soccer games dais all I does play...

war
Black Lives Matter..

1]; } ?>