March 28, 2024, 09:16:59 AM

Author Topic: Can anyone fill in the blanks about T&T football bosses.  (Read 5027 times)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Can anyone fill in the blanks about T&T football bosses.
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2012, 01:33:48 PM »
Fork yes... Northerners have been snubbing south and central sports men for donkey years... Is not football only dey does do that mess.  :beermug:

I would not say that players from the "lesser" leagues were overlooked. there is truth in that But overall the teams from those leagues were not strong enough. Their players were not good enough.How many times has a team from east, central or Tobago won the FA?
you talking real shit. who from central never got picked? Maybe central players were not good enough or they went north or south to play. By the way Caroni located in central but use to play in deep south. True or not? Spann, Steve David, one of the Murren brothers I think played for Caroni. why didn't play in central to build up their profile. you talking shit.

Bullshit? I'm talking about sports in general, the northerners tend to have chips on their shoulders when it comes to sports, just not football.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2012, 02:04:34 PM »
how big is TnT by the way???? the way how men talking about northerners and south men....you swear we are the size of Delaware.....the nonsense people like to buy into ...geez

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2012, 03:37:45 PM »
delaware hadda same north south divide...ppl dong rehoboth side does hol real grudge from de "city" folks from up wilmington
I sure people livin Togo mus be ha de same ting...humans just tribal and dotish by nature

dem people weird like dey license plates

Is time to let men from Rampanalgas run we football!!!!
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2012, 04:16:40 PM »
Fork yes... Northerners have been snubbing south and central sports men for donkey years... Is not football only dey does do that mess.  :beermug:

I would not say that players from the "lesser" leagues were overlooked. there is truth in that But overall the teams from those leagues were not strong enough. Their players were not good enough.How many times has a team from east, central or Tobago won the FA?
you talking real shit. who from central never got picked? Maybe central players were not good enough or they went north or south to play. By the way Caroni located in central but use to play in deep south. True or not? Spann, Steve David, one of the Murren brothers I think played for Caroni. why didn't play in central to build up their profile. you talking shit.

Bullshit? I'm talking about sports in general, the northerners tend to have chips on their shoulders when it comes to sports, just not football.

what in general. Look who win the only goal medal for us to date? Whey he from?. Medals in weight leifting. Wilkes is from south. Manny Ramjohn. Rafeek jumadeen, Ranji Nanan, Nirmal Nanan, Oscar Durity, Godfrey Harris, Jack noreiga, Larry Gomes, Sheldon Gomes, Ainsley Armstrong, Charlie Joseph, Rudy Reid, Buggy Haynes, Clevy Caraccilio, Godfrey Harris, Claude Noel, Manswell, Leela Calpu, Ian Atherly, Neil DaSilva, Alex Burns, Mark Burns. What  chip on shoulder you talking about

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2012, 04:40:46 PM »

what in general. Look who win the only goal medal for us to date? Whey he from?. Medals in weight leifting. Wilkes is from south. Manny Ramjohn. Rafeek jumadeen, Ranji Nanan, Nirmal Nanan, Oscar Durity, Godfrey Harris, Jack noreiga, Larry Gomes, Sheldon Gomes, Ainsley Armstrong, Charlie Joseph, Rudy Reid, Buggy Haynes, Clevy Caraccilio, Godfrey Harris, Claude Noel, Manswell, Leela Calpu, Ian Atherly, Neil DaSilva, Alex Burns, Mark Burns. What  chip on shoulder you talking about
        :applause: :applause: Breds you only touch the tip of the iceburg,some people does only talk because they get a platforn to say things on.It's my reason for saying to posters on here don't rile up people and don't have facts to support it,it's very easy to be senisitive to the area you are from but T&T is too small for these North South East West attacks,what part of T&T someone from should never matter they representing T&T,what beats me is allyu fighting for all kind of players with T&T parents that born and grow all over the place and coming here and talking about who from North.
      I am waiting for someone to put forward a list of North players.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 04:43:11 PM by Coop's »

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
  • ...Walk and don't look back...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2012, 04:45:47 PM »
...Brandon Bailey...2nd in the 1963 Pan American Games Heavyweight class, 3rd in the 1967 Pan American Games Heavyweight class...Arima...

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
  • ...Walk and don't look back...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2012, 04:52:36 PM »
...Cliff Bertrand...Olympian for the West Indies Federation...uncle of Cayton Ince...Arima...

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2012, 08:49:14 PM »
Dotish thread ..... big man talking bout north and south. Trinidad so damn small, yuh could pelt a big stone from barataria and buss a man head in princes town. allyuh cyah be serious with this one . wais the point really? is two lil rock we from..

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2012, 10:07:59 PM »
Dotish thread ..... big man talking bout north and south. Trinidad so damn small, yuh could pelt a big stone from barataria and buss a man head in princes town. allyuh cyah be serious with this one . wais the point really? is two lil rock we from..

Nah! This is not dotish. Is just some people on our forum need to dig a little deeper when it concern the pass sport history in our country. yes POS has dominated all aspect of life in TT. Everybody knows why this was or still is so. But I do not think that is so again. POS or North football at present  is "soft". PoS by populattion is not longer the biggest populated area. POS people not into club football as before. They have other interest (like killing one another).
 Is either Central(Couva, Caroni, Enterprise, Chaguanas) or the entire EW Corridor(Carenage to Arima or Grande) is the biggest populated area. take allyuh pick.

Central people with all their money, Industry and population are not interested in football, rugby,basketbal, tennis, swimming, hockey, basketbal, T&F. Is totally cricket , car racing and probably horse racing(if they could bamboozle this gov't to rebuild the Caroni racing complex). Actually they sorry now that it was not built.

Right now South lack the foresight or will power to improve their sport. The only thing thay lack is a first class cricket ground and an Olimpic size swimming pool. If the captain of industry in south come to and put the money for sport, the South will ride again. As it is now North or the EW corridor rules. oh boy we have jack. geez!

Oh by the way, I forgot to mention Beena Nirwani(one of the best in Carib badminton), Mansingh Amarsingh(TT), Dudnath Ramkisson, captain the first WI under-19 capt. I don't think he from north(correct me)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 10:31:56 PM by Deeks »

1]; } ?>