April 28, 2024, 08:42:39 AM

Author Topic: The Trini-Ronaldinho?  (Read 27391 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: The Trini-Ronaldinho?
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2012, 06:03:49 PM »
       Deeks i'm glad you mention Marvin Oliver,he never made a national team with all the ability he has,he dominated school and club Football for years,even won a car as MVP of the Pro league,never got selected and nobody got on as they are getting on for Roopie,all they did was talk about the hair on his head,the thing is Roopie has just as much hair could that be the cause?

I am surprise you didn't blame Terry Fenwick for this one and if you go back to the thread you will see many here asking for Marvin Oliver to be included on the T&T team despite being 34 and have a discipline problem.

He got MVP four years ago and got a cap for T&T.

Hair has nothing to do with it, Brian Williams and Arnold Dwarika was some of my favorite players, aparently people of your age group is the problem in T&T today, they want to control everything and still have the island man mentality.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

And btw, no one here is saying Roopie must be on the team. We want the T&T coaches to keep him under their radar, he tried and did not make the team, he is young and off course he have some talent, he is willing to play in T&T and for T&T, why not keep him close. ?

He deserve a chance like a few who got chances galore for the T&T team and wasted it, like- Rahim, Jemmott, Guerra, Aklie Edwards, Keon Daniel etc.

You only talking crap,i know a number of guys who suffered because of their hairstyles from making the national team,
       Deeks i'm glad you mention Marvin Oliver,he never made a national team with all the ability he has,he dominated school and club Football for years,even won a car as MVP of the Pro league,never got selected and nobody got on as they are getting on for Roopie,all they did was talk about the hair on his head,the thing is Roopie has just as much hair could that be the cause?

I am surprise you didn't blame Terry Fenwick for this one and if you go back to the thread you will see many here asking for Marvin Oliver to be included on the T&T team despite being 34 and have a discipline problem.

Hair has nothing to do with it, Brian Williams and Arnold Dwarika was some of my favorite players, aparently people of your age group is the problem in T&T today, they want to control everything and still have the island man mentality.

And btw, no one here is saying Roopie must be on the team. We want the T&T coaches to keep him under their radar, he tried and did not make the team, he is young and off course he have some talent, he is willing to play in T&T and for T&T, why not keep him close. ?

He deserve a chance like a few who got chances galore for the T&T team and wasted it, like- Rahim, Jemmott, Guerra, Aklie Edwards, Keon Daniel etc.

How many times we sit here and beg for players like Robert Primus, Boucaud, Hector, Jake Thomson, Collin Samuel, Cornell Glen, Yohance Marshall, Darryl Roberts etc to be called up for T&T.

You don't make any team by begging to be on it,you make a team through hard work and ability,it's always up to the Coaches to select you.
       Guys like Brian Williams broke barriers,i can call many players who was not considered for national selection because of their hairstyles Clauzel is one example,don't tell me hair had nothing to do with it,that has changed quite a lot.

Hey coops, who begging to be on the T&T team ? Remind meh again ?

Arnold Dwarika broke barriers to, not just Brian Williams.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2012, 06:32:22 PM »
Doh expect nobody to give you nutten.  Be the the best.  Yuh hear that youth man?  Doh geh yuh head tie up with a lil press and don't be discouraged by the way T&T seem to handle things.  Nobody could ever block what God have for you.   Be the best Roops that's all u can do. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2012, 06:42:59 PM »

You only talking crap,i know a number of guys who suffered because of their hairstyles from making the national team,

How many times we sit here and beg for players like Robert Primus, Boucaud, Hector, Jake Thomson, Collin Samuel, Cornell Glen, Yohance Marshall, Darryl Roberts etc to be called up for T&T.

You don't make any team by begging to be on it,you make a team through hard work and ability,it's always up to the Coaches to select you.
       Guys like Brian Williams broke barriers,i can call many players who was not considered for national selection because of their hairstyles Clauzel is one example,don't tell me hair had nothing to do with it,that has changed quite a lot.

Hey coops, who begging to be on the T&T team ? Remind meh again ?

Arnold Dwarika broke barriers to, not just Brian Williams.
      Sam,Sando said to me that we on the site beg for players to be on the national team that's why i said what i said,i never said anyone was begging to be on the national team.If you notice i said "Guys" like Brian Williams broke barriers.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2012, 06:51:41 PM »
      Sam,Sando said to me that we on the site beg for players to be on the national team that's why i said what i said,i never said anyone was begging to be on the national team.If you notice i said "Guys" like Brian Williams broke barriers.

Coops, as a older on the forum you need to be more supportive especially for the youths who WILLING to scarfice everything, yes we or I will speak for myself, I like Roopie and I like also that he is indian, I dont put water in my mouth, but first and foremost, he willing to play for our country, he came here and asked for a trial and got one, he did not make de side and I know a few things I cannot say, so leave it as that.

I hope he plays for North East Stars and move on to bigger things, because I like de youthman, he have talent, maybe he not ready yet for T&T level, but I hope he make a great comeback when ever he gets the chance again, I appreicate NE Stars for giving him a chance, Kevin and Brent Sancho deserve a big up for that.

People like Roopie who wants to play for T&T should be incourgae not damed !!!!!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2012, 06:58:31 PM »

Coops, as a older on the forum you need to be more supportive especially for the youths who WILLING to scarfice everything, yes we or I will speak for myself, I like Roopie and I like also that he is indian, I dont put water in my mouth, but first and foremost, he willing to play for our country, he came here and asked for a trial and got one, he did not make de side and I know a few things I cannot say, so leave it as that.

I hope he plays for North East Stars and move on to bigger things, because I like de youthman, he have talent, maybe he not ready yet for T&T level, but I hope he make a great comeback when ever he gets the chance again, I appreicate NE Stars for giving him a chance, Kevin and Brent Sancho deserve a big up for that.

People like Roopie who wants to play for T&T should be incourgae not damed !!!!!

Well said  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2012, 07:56:40 PM »
When you say you hope Angus gets it right what do you mean,Roopie should make the national team?i would like to see NE Stars select him that will tell me if he has the ability to play on the national team,all those guys on the U23 playing in the Pro league. 

Angus is in a position where most coaches would like to be in. Quite a few potential talents to choose from. I just hope he picks the right team for the tournament coming up, with or without Roopie. It is a pity we don't have a couple more international friendly where we can really see how he handles himself. If he is determined to play for Trini, then all I can say is perseverence. There is CFU, GC, CAC, PAnAM and WC. If he with NE, then I think he stands a chance because Angus would be able to see him live, rather than tape.

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2012, 08:05:16 PM »
I'm hearing that they were offered $200 as their match fee for Finland. The players get vex and refused to train Tues and Weds.

Also, these regular training sessions are not respectful of Pro League clubs. Not sure of all teams agendas but North East played Tuesday, Reserves today (Thurs), St Anns Friday, FA Trophy Sunday, Army Tuesday, Reserve game weds or thurs, Jabloteh Friday. How the ass can we release 4 players and a member of staff? We have Jean-Luc, Drogba, Butters and Marchant. All playing in first team. You try to be patriotic, but you have prioritise your club.

We then have a two week break for carnival (thats madness!), so why doesn't Eve call a 10 day camp then? So, they miss one carnival for the chance of playing in USA and maybe London. Players in UK miss Christmas with their families every year. One 33 year old player told me that he hadn't had Christmas dinner with his family since he was 17.

Also, I've heard no indication of arrangements for the league while the squad is overseas. Will there be another 2 week break then?

Very interesting, the more things change the more they remain the same, that's why they get the big bucks.

As for Roopie, perseverence as Deeks pointed out.

Good luck to the T&T team and good luck Mr Roopie where ever you may end up playing we would love to see you make a name for yourself. We is a Trini, so I will support him dont mater what.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 08:07:49 PM by Star Child »

Offline Debbie

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2012, 04:46:35 AM »
Sorry to hear Mike did not make this team, nice story on the kid though.

I wish him all the best whereever he ends up.

We have to appreciate the ones who wants to represent T&T especially in such a hard time in T&T football.

But I also respect the coaches decision.

Does anyone know if Khaleem Hyland, Jake Thomson, Daniel Cyrus, Quame Holder, Daniel Carr and Roberts Primus will be called in for this team ? I think coach Angus Eve needs to take this tournament very serious and use everything and everyone available to him.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2012, 06:09:33 AM »
And Sando let me add to that list, nobody got more chances on the national team like Derek King under Bertille St Clair, Derek was literally Bertille step son even though he did not deserve a spot on the team.

I remember, about 2/3 years ago Angus Eve dissing the TTFF because how a past player have to pay to see T&T play, he wanted free tickets, now he sucking up.

With the TTFF you guys are just a number, remember that.

The under 23 team have to go to camps in Tobago, South America and North America before the Olympics.

Why not take the 22 you think will make the final cut plus the fringe players (like 11) just incase a regular member gets injured, at least the fringe player will fall right into the team and the transition will not be hard, they will have the experience and training to jump right into the team without a problem.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 06:18:35 AM by Sam »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2012, 07:14:56 AM »
Ah thought it was Guerra?

Tallman,,,,,, Guerra have nothing close to Ronaldinho, who made that video did not do a good job.

Guerra is a decent midfielder but more like Patrick Vieira, not Ronaldinho.

Offline 41laromain

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2012, 07:36:04 AM »
Yo Mike aka (Roopie) you are known, you as a youth man from NY you was always a cut above the rest, you are always with a soccer ball, always skilfull, many coaches had to tell their defenders to mark you tight and stay in your back pocket and somehow you still put that extra effort and came out the winner and here you get a link through FLEX to go for some tryout in TRINIDAD for the under 23 team.

Yo, much respect for that, I know you going to try to do your best because youthman not many kids does get a chance like that to go back to thier parents birth place and walk on the soil where your roots come from.

I know it go be a little rough for the first because you are meeting with guys who been on the squad already but I know you been in that kind of situation before so youth keep your head up and take all the knowledge you can get from these coaches and remember the sky the limit.

Yes there will be some who will critise but man you have to take the good with the bad you can only get better by learing from what you did wrong, so youthman keep your head high and make the best of the opportunity you get, hope this is a stepping stone for many kids like you foreign and local that hard work pays of in the end, you still have a long way to go but it is a step in the right direction, so dont give up youthman keep moving forward.

One love bless !!!

« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 07:48:24 AM by Flex »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2012, 08:21:16 AM »
Yo Mike aka (Roopie) you are known, you as a youth man from NY you was always a cut above the rest, you are always with a soccer ball, always skilfull, many coaches had to tell their defenders to mark you tight and stay in your back pocket and somehow you still put that extra effort and came out the winner and here you get a link through FLEX to go for some tryout in TRINIDAD for the under 23 team.

Yo, much respect for that, I know you going to try to do your best because youthman not many kids does get a chance like that to go back to thier parents birth place and walk on the soil where your roots come from.

I know it go be a little rough for the first because you are meeting with guys who been on the squad already but I know you been in that kind of situation before so youth keep your head up and take all the knowledge you can get from these coaches and remember the sky the limit.

Yes there will be some who will critise but man you have to take the good with the bad you can only get better by learing from what you did wrong, so youthman keep your head high and make the best of the opportunity you get, hope this is a stepping stone for many kids like you foreign and local that hard work pays of in the end, you still have a long way to go but it is a step in the right direction, so dont give up youthman keep moving forward.

One love bless !!!

Good post
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2012, 05:51:30 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Kariym Balthazar played alongside Roopie at one time ?

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2012, 09:45:21 AM »
If mike make the team he should wear coops old number lol .

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2012, 03:54:06 PM »
If mike make the team he should wear coops old number lol.

Nah boy, number 13 is ah bad lucky number.   :rotfl:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2012, 05:18:59 AM »
You know what really dissppointing, I hear de coach tell Roopie he need more experience to be considered.

How de f00ck he will get experience if de coach not playing him in friendly games where de coach suppose to use as experiments with his team and tactics ?

Angus Eve concern about just winning to secure his job, thats all.

De team going back Tobago to play Guyana, why didn't they invite back Roopie and leave some of the regulars so they can see players in action at least this way they will know for sure who can make it and who cant ?

In Flex article, he said Roopie was invited back why now they change their minds. ?

Angus big and bad now, 3 months ago, de TTFF nearly cut he throat, now he big and bad.

Derek King yuh time coming too. De youth spend hundreds to come trial with T&T, why not give him a fair chance ?

« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 05:21:05 AM by Sam »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2012, 08:32:47 AM »
You know what really dissppointing, I hear de coach tell Roopie he need more experience to be considered.

How de f00ck he will get experience if de coach not playing him in friendly games where de coach suppose to use as experiments with his team and tactics ?

Angus Eve concern about just winning to secure his job, thats all.

De team going back Tobago to play Guyana, why didn't they invite back Roopie and leave some of the regulars so they can see players in action at least this way they will know for sure who can make it and who cant ?

In Flex article, he said Roopie was invited back why now they change their minds. ?

Angus big and bad now, 3 months ago, de TTFF nearly cut he throat, now he big and bad.

Derek King yuh time coming too. De youth spend hundreds to come trial with T&T, why not give him a fair chance ?

What if the guy is just not good enough and the coaches realized it from early on?  All we have seen is some lower division community college highlights of the fella. 

He has some individual skill, and he has a motivational story, but I dunno if the kinda grand speculation about the coach's motives, highly based on emotion, and on the basis of Roopie not getting a picked, is really that intelligent.  The team may very well be better off without Roopie... Lewwe just congratulate the fella on a good effort and wish him the best going forward - he is relatively young and still has a future in the game.  I'm sure there are lots of success stories out there that started out with a little bump in the road...

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2012, 09:13:07 AM »
So if you claim he is not good enough and only played community college but is on the verge of signing for T&T Professional team North East Stars then what can I say. And how about one of the better players on the team (Sean De Silva) is still playing for a school team.

Did you even read FS report.

The guy have a hunger and as Sam pointed out he came all this way, why not give him a better trial and if he does not make it then case close. We cant argue here.

In anycase, I guess the coach was not impress with him, so who is me to question the coach. I would hate for them to call him up now after all this old talk and put him in a situation to fail to try and prove a point to us here, with T&T expect anything.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 09:32:02 AM by Sando »

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2012, 09:31:46 AM »
So if you claim he is not good enough and only played community college but is on the verge of signing for T&T Professional team North East Stars then what can I say. And how about one of the better players on the team (Sean De Silva) is still playing for a school team.

The guy have a hunger and as Sam pointed out he came all this way, why not give him a better trial and if he does not make it then case close. We cant argue here.

In anycase, I guess the coach was not impress with him, so who is me to question the coach. I would hate for them to call him up now after all this old talk and put him in a situation to fail to try and prove a point to us here, with T&T expect anything.

To be fair, this is not the right time to introduce a rookie to the squad. The standard is much higher and faster than Roopie is used to. He has to get acclimatised. First he has to perform in North East Reserves (remember, these are often against teams fielding the likes of Willis Plaza and Richard Roy). Once he impresses, he will join the first team. Once he has a few Pro League games under his belt and his performances are good....thats when he could be included in the U23's. His vision should be more long term.....Senior National team and a move overseas.

If you rush him before he's ready, you can put back his career. Look at someone like Gareth Bale at Spurs. He was pants. The first 28 games he played in for Spurs were all defeats. Now look at him.

Roopie undoubtedly has talent, but so do 100's of other young players. What makes you stand out is stepping up a level and still performing. He's only 20, so theres no rush. Development is incremental. Remember, the point he has now reached on his destination is being reached by 15 and 16 years olds in England, Spain, France etc.

We all need to have a little patience!!

« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 09:35:33 AM by Flex »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2012, 09:37:13 AM »
Football supporter you have a VALID point here. Time go tell.

From de little you see, do you think he is capable of playing for NE Stars though ?

Offline 41laromain

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2012, 10:02:35 AM »
Yo, allyuh man not easy nah,, the youth just ask FLEX if he can get are link for ah tryout which he did get, appearantly the coaches did not see what they want to see.

The youth never see any type of Trinidad style of football, they just put the kid with the group of players who been togather for a while as a new man on the squad you cannot do the things that you did for your old team.

You have to listen to your coach and other players, he still have cold feet then the kid is from foreign it as a man said in are earlier page the coach says he needs more experence they should have give him a call just to practice with the team so he can get out his shell if he is practing with NE Stars that is good it look like somebody see a little talent in the youth and willing to give the youth a chance.

I hope he make the best of it they got some goods guys with that club, de youth need to just keep working hard and dont give up, the sky is the limit, devolop some more skills and one day you will be rewarded if your gold is to play for TNT youth,, go for it  kids..
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 10:49:44 AM by Flex »

truetrini

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2012, 10:17:44 AM »
yoo all you man not easy nah the youth just ask FLEX if he can get are link for are try out which he did get if apprently the coaches did not see wat they want to see the youth never see any type of trinidad style of football  they just put the kid with the group of players who been togather for a while as a new man on the squad you cannot do the things that you can do for your old team you have to listen to your coach and others players you still have cold feet then to the kid is from forein it as are man said in are earlier page the coach says he needs more experence they should have give him are call just to practice with the team so he can get out his shell if he is practing with NE that is good it look like some body see are little talent in the youth and willing to give the youth are chance are hope he make the best of it they got some goods guys with that club youth just keep working hard dont give up the sky the limit devolop some more skills and one day you will be rewarded if your gold is to play for TNT youth go for it 

try punctuation and spacing nah....How de hell yuh want man to read dat?  steups....Yuh eh take yuh meds dis morning?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2012, 11:10:07 AM »
Football supporter you have a VALID point here. Time go tell.

From de little you see, do you think he is capable of playing for NE Stars though ?

Yes, I think he has the potential. His ability got him this far, now its down to his determination. Make no mistake, although Roopie has Trini blood, this is no different for him than our boys playing overseas. Its a different vibe and like any player in a different country, its daunting. But he seems to have good mental strength and he'll make friends easily. I feel confident that he'll play in the ProLeague. Then its up to him to claim a red, white and black jersey.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2012, 11:11:41 AM »
Yo, allyuh man not easy nah,, the youth just ask FLEX if he can get are link for ah tryout which he did get, appearantly the coaches did not see what they want to see.

The youth never see any type of Trinidad style of football, they just put the kid with the group of players who been togather for a while as a new man on the squad you cannot do the things that you did for your old team.

You have to listen to your coach and other players, he still have cold feet then the kid is from foreign it as a man said in are earlier page the coach says he needs more experence they should have give him a call just to practice with the team so he can get out his shell if he is practing with NE Stars that is good it look like somebody see a little talent in the youth and willing to give the youth a chance.

I hope he make the best of it they got some goods guys with that club, de youth need to just keep working hard and dont give up, the sky is the limit, devolop some more skills and one day you will be rewarded if your gold is to play for TNT youth,, go for it  kids..

LOL, well done mate, for adding the punctuation. As a new boy, you'll realise yuh get licks here! But don't take it personal, and keep posting!!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2012, 03:23:00 PM »

First - why you always hadda be Sam mouthpiece? Second - I never claimed he wasn't good enough.  Third, I never claimed he wasn't good enough on the merits (or lack thereof) of his comm. college career...I just said what if he actually wasn't good enough...and that all we really have to base our opinions on (in addition to what we read), is a selective highlight reel from a level that is probably not that most competitive.

I doh understand why so many threads turn into bad talkin' somebody...This thread was supposed to be a positive story about a fella who got a break through the networking efforts of SW.net...Ok it didn't work out perfectly but it opened some doors and hopefully he makes the most of it...Why we cyar just leave it at that and wish the fella the best.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 03:26:20 PM by kicker »

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2012, 06:55:47 PM »
Glad to see the Pro league website have this story as well.

http://www.ttproleague.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1109:the-trini-ronaldinho&catid=1:domestic-news&Itemid=80

Good going Skeene and company.

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2012, 07:09:46 AM »
She
I don't think it has anything to do with race is why Mike is not getting picked, however,  it would surely be nice to add a little diversity to the team, it would generate more support and a better chance to get sponsors. Lets face it guys, there is a lot of rich business men in Trinidad who are indio-Trinis.

About the match fee, is that in TT or US?

Look how times have changed, today all the generation only cares about money first and then success, even regular players like this current under 23 team, imagine if they where real stars? No one cares how important it is to fly your T&T flag and the ones who will die to wear the Jersey is being ignored.

The match fee is in TT. Pride is a superb motivator, but it don't pay the rent. When was the last time you were asked to work additional days for free to promote your company, knowing full well that your boss was earning 10 times your salary, yet only gave you a pocketful of change for your troubles?

Football is a trade. While I don't believe players should be paid thousands, I do think they're worth more than TT$200. I don't know, but I wonder if TTFF administrators travelled over to Tobago and stayed in a 5 star hotel? Because they don't need to be there. The players do.

Agreed !!!!

And thanks for clearing this up. $200 TT is bad.

However, I believe, you need to prove yourself and money will follow and these young people in Trinidad today just wants to be rich over night for nothing, they have to understand they have to work hard and make sacrifices to be successful.

Yorke played for a pair of boots when he was a young player in Tobago, today he is rich becuase he worked hard and didn't think about being rich first.

This is a great opportunity for our young players, they could benefit greatly from play in the Olympic qualifiers in LA. You cant be "Penny wise, pound foolish".

Shelly I'm glad you think that Dwight played for just a pair of boots in Tobago, the fact of the matter is that all we talked about back in those days was girls and being rich, playing on the national team was abt becoming famous - short and simple. Now what i will say is that if ure playing on the national team to become rich then ure a lost cause........in those days we played because it was an opportunity to be seen by someone -  a scout, we played for the hopes of a better opportunity......the national team played Villa in the Oval once and I will tell you that I would have played for free. I'm not sure where some of u get this information from..... Dwight was always a money from day one u14 up.....

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2012, 07:27:18 AM »
Lololol...

Is just to laugh yes.

All men on this site have is a youtube clip, a writeup, and the opinions of one or two persons max who see this youth train (and not yet stand out).

Yet they could tell you all why he didnt get pick. If is not because of his race, is ulterior motives, is the substandard coaches, is the other players small mind on the team, etc., etc., etc.

It is only right here on this site allyuh brought all this into it.

Like i said.

Is really just to laugh.

Offline footballer

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Roopie is back in Trinidad ??
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2013, 09:06:11 AM »
What can we expect from this ?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Roopie is back in Trinidad ??
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2013, 10:02:41 AM »
Expect? ... maybe, not a new thread. But, best of luck to him. At least this time, he knows where to go.

1]; } ?>