March 29, 2024, 04:11:10 AM

Author Topic: Making Naval History again!  (Read 3335 times)

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
Re: Making Naval History again!
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2012, 12:07:44 PM »
wey yuh see me engaging in pahllic discussions?  That is for warmonga and Dutty..not me breds.

I on kicks man..

Dutty and Ribbit like Obama missile doh

ha ha - and mrs obama was aksing if does run on batteries like she own  ;)

serious question here: what is de record of usa defense projects built in-house versus those contracted out?

de internet originated with darpa (govt) but look at de f-35 project which run well well over budget (no end in sight). and de patriot missile defense come from raytheon with some suspect results. maybe is just de american defense contractors dat tiefin. good ting dey went with de brits  ;D

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2012, 02:07:24 PM »
all by products of volta go down to tesla's work, dating back to the 19th century.

the US military industrial complex is far ahead of this tech already, this is just a small taste of what has already been developed. in fact this was revealed most likely for commercialization.

The biggest secret so far is that Canada is NOT a real country.   shhhhhhhhhh!

Good point you make there. It reminds me how the US military was using GPS way before it even became known or put into commercial use. I can only imagine what military secrets they have locked up that we dont know about.

LOL

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2012, 02:18:32 PM »
dey tief that technology form the youths in Trinbago who used to make pop-gun with bamboo and shoot pomerac flowers.

truetrini

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2012, 08:48:17 PM »
all by products of volta go down to tesla's work, dating back to the 19th century.

the US military industrial complex is far ahead of this tech already, this is just a small taste of what has already been developed. in fact this was revealed most likely for commercialization.

The biggest secret so far is that Canada is NOT a real country.   shhhhhhhhhh!

Good point you make there. It reminds me how the US military was using GPS way before it even became known or put into commercial use. I can only imagine what military secrets they have locked up that we dont know about.

LOL

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

So stop protesting

1]; } ?>