March 28, 2024, 06:24:17 AM

Author Topic: Soca Warriors seize TTFF assets  (Read 16792 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Soca Warriors seize TTFF assets
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2012, 11:35:18 AM »
Thing to make grown man cry and man laughing?

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2012, 11:38:39 AM »
What is get me is that in the face of all this unaccountability and ineptitude, FIFA has not fu^& all to say.

However, if the Govt. were to disband the TTFF, they would be the first to step in and protest.

VB

FIFA thrives on unaccountability and ineptitude. It is like oxygen to them. Look what they do Nigeria? Look what happening in Kenya?
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 11:49:52 AM »
Cant they force the sale of the TTFF building ?

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
  • ...Walk and don't look back...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2012, 11:51:35 AM »
Understand it man. The TTFF doesn't own a building or ANYTHING of real value...

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2012, 11:55:47 AM »
We heard about this story yesterday and if you look at our facebook page you would have seen a clear message saying "And We await their arrival tomorrow!!!"

So the more valuable stuff was moved out inadvance.

Enjoy your old windows computers, fridge and microwave.

All of which cannot amount to even 1/4 of what the TTFF owes them.

Oliver Camps is broke and the TTFF is broke, tell the Warriors to bring it.

Most of the money is spent already, so where will they get the money.

They will get zero.

Jack is a very smart man and is smiling all now.

Your own people sold you out and warned us early.

Jack have his contacts, Trini are easy to be bought.

The judge and Jack had a few drinks the other day.

Welcome to Trinidad my friends.

Computers, fridge and microwave, (keep it) we was on the verge of purchasing new ones anyway    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:50:23 PM by Flex »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2012, 11:55:59 AM »
Cant they force the sale of the TTFF building ?
I thought Jack own the building, anyone check POS City Council if this information is available to public.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2012, 11:59:34 AM »
We heard about this story yesterday and if you look at our facebook page you would have seen a clear message saying "And We await their arrival tomorrow!!!"

They will get zero.

Computers, fridge and microwave, (keep it) we was on the verge of purchasing new ones anyway    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

they didnt put u in the truck ?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:50:41 PM by Flex »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2012, 12:03:39 PM »

They will get zero.

they didnt put u in the truck ?

Nah..........the Garbage went on de side ah de road. Only things with some value was put on the truck.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:50:58 PM by Flex »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2012, 12:05:41 PM »
Understand it man. The TTFF doesn't own a building or ANYTHING of real value...
shit

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2012, 12:10:42 PM »
So wait...what Jack Horner really saying..??
All these years.......... and the TTF have nothing of value to show.  What a disgrace!!! ah feeling shame for them.
This only porves one thing....Is really time for them to go....They went looking for assets and find nothing but assess in the building.
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2012, 12:17:47 PM »
Elan
yuh read meh flickin mind I was just about to call him de garbage

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2012, 12:18:49 PM »
JacK Horner since you seem to represent the views of an insider of the TTFF tell us what the TTFF wants to do for football ? Its very easy to be oppositional and paint the TTFF as villains. Your tone seems to confirm that as the truth rather than defend Warner or the Federation in any way.

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2012, 12:27:04 PM »
JacK Horner since you seem to represent the views of an insider of the TTFF tell us what the TTFF wants to do for football ? Its very easy to be oppositional and paint the TTFF as villains. Your tone seems to confirm that as the truth rather than defend Warner or the Federation in any way.

Maybe they are indefensible?
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2012, 12:57:49 PM »
It's made the international wires
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Former-Trinidad-internationals-join-police-raid-on-national-association-HQ-article862990.html

What Jack Horner fails to understand is the value of the raid is not the goods confiscated but rather in the players ability to demonstrate for the world to see the clear sign the TTFF is a bankrupt entity that is ripe for a FIFA takeover. So he can laugh all he wants, Jack may get away but the toll it will take will make any escape from justice a pyrrhic victory at best.

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2012, 01:10:22 PM »
 :beermug: First up to all the players who stuck it out  in pursuit  of their rightful claim and due justice  i commend each and everyone  of you , too many names  to mention .  What a relief  to learn today the events  that took place , its redemption time  for the players  , finally something is being done  am speechless , am relieved , words cannot express what i feel now .. its the dawning of a new day .... it simply shows the ttff as much of us knew  had no good intent on resolving any issues whatsoever  regarding any matters outstanding regarding the nationals players grieviances., those  bloodsuckers days are numbered . !!! what is alarming in addition  is if it is reliable that someone in the media  provided advance  warning to the ttff that their offices were to be visited for items seizures  then something
is seriously wrong ..... corruption is more embedded than thought of....lawd  what more can be said....... now  hopefully some facts will or may be known as a results of the seiziures this morning  what a good day god eh sleeping....!! keep striving for justice its rewarding brent sancho and colleagues .... ah going an take a drink now  :beermug:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 01:11:43 PM by Tallman »

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2012, 01:10:32 PM »
I'm wondering how this will affect future funding of the TTFF with this judgement hanging over them.  An individual can have his wages garnished I'm assuming the same can be done to a corporate entity as well.

truetrini

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2012, 01:16:48 PM »
I'm wondering how this will affect future funding of the TTFF with this judgement hanging over them.  An individual can have his wages garnished I'm assuming the same can be done to a corporate entity as well.

what wages though?  gate receipts?  300 people showing up ans 289 is free tickets????

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2012, 01:32:59 PM »
Oliver Camps will now pay dearly for the 'free ride he enjoyed all these years, but two truckloads of office supplies won't pay this bill or force a reboot of our football's governing body.  The Minister of Sport could replace these things in the blink of an eye.

The real dealbreaker will be to hold Jack.

Over to you Judge Rampersad. Don't let your nation down.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2012, 01:37:10 PM »
         I can only imagine today is a big day for some members on this site,it's a day they have been looking forward too for a long time,what they don't realize is this is not only an embarassment for the TTFF,it's an embarassment for us fans,players and the country as a whole,history in the making as usual.
         Yes these guys brought glory to our country and they needed to be compensated for it but as i've always said this was not the way to go about it,what i'm seeing going to happen at the rate we are going is the country going to be banned from international Football.
        I told you all some time ago the TTFF was being prepared for this,nothing has been put in place everything was interim both administration and Coaches,players complained about payments,you all understand now why nothing was said by anyone concerning Jan and his situation,the U23 team only existing because it's already there,how will they continue to prepare for the Olympics don't be surprise if the games in Tobago cancel,Shabazz in the best position that's why he said he is not interested in the Soca Worriors position because he seeing about himself.
        You all understand now why the Judge have been stauling and no one going to court etc etc we might say JW/Camps have been forced out of Football but the writing was on the wall that's why Lincoln,Look Loy,Latapy etc etc got out,the judge was just giving people time to do what they had to do.You all know how much people will be on the breadline because of this?now the TTFF has other offices (Zones) in other parts of the country would those be levied on too?
        What beats me with this is that we have nothing in place if or when everything falls,can anyone say waht's next?   

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2012, 01:48:45 PM »
But a caged bird stands on the grave of dreams
his shadow shouts on a nightmare scream
his wings are clipped and his feet are tied
so he opens his throat to sing
- Maya Angelou

Remember this when scamps get jail or his assets seized

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2012, 01:58:29 PM »
         I can only imagine today is a big day for some members on this site,it's a day they have been looking forward too for a long time,what they don't realize is this is not only an embarassment for the TTFF,it's an embarassment for us fans,players and the country as a whole,history in the making as usual.
         Yes these guys brought glory to our country and they needed to be compensated for it but as i've always said this was not the way to go about it,what i'm seeing going to happen at the rate we are going is the country going to be banned from international Football.
        I told you all some time ago the TTFF was being prepared for this,nothing has been put in place everything was interim both administration and Coaches,players complained about payments,you all understand now why nothing was said by anyone concerning Jan and his situation,the U23 team only existing because it's already there,how will they continue to prepare for the Olympics don't be surprise if the games in Tobago cancel,Shabazz in the best position that's why he said he is not interested in the Soca Worriors position because he seeing about himself.
        You all understand now why the Judge have been stauling and no one going to court etc etc we might say JW/Camps have been forced out of Football but the writing was on the wall that's why Lincoln,Look Loy,Latapy etc etc got out,the judge was just giving people time to do what they had to do.You all know how much people will be on the breadline because of this?now the TTFF has other offices (Zones) in other parts of the country would those be levied on too?
        What beats me with this is that we have nothing in place if or when everything falls,can anyone say waht's next?   

Steups... the real embarrassment is that stakeholders allowed the TTFF to continue so for years. In your times too.

I for one am proud of the boys for seeking justice and staying the course. Good will prevail and better will come.

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

truetrini

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2012, 02:12:23 PM »

Pack ah assness yuh talking!  Jack is de disgrace and continues to slide deeper into the shit abyss

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2012, 02:16:25 PM »

what wages though?  gate receipts?  300 people showing up ans 289 is free tickets????

Money received from the government and corporate entities would be considered income.

truetrini

« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2012, 02:25:12 PM »

Money received from the government and corporate entities would be considered income.

yuh really feel that corporate T&T and stinking ka-ka hole Anil going to fund anything now?

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2012, 02:48:12 PM »
Hey Coop's anti Jack FIFA must be happy with todays events

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2012, 03:02:26 PM »
 :challenge: :challenge: :challenge: :chilling: :loser: :mackdaddy: :cheers: :party: :peace: :justkidding: :afro: :challenge: :chilling:
Yeeeaaahhhh....to the 13 Warriors. My negroes. Real warriors do real things. One question though Brent. What took you'll so long? Uncle Ollie you are next. :pissedoff:
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2012, 03:43:24 PM »

yuh really feel that corporate T&T and stinking ka-ka hole Anil going to fund anything now?

Hence the first sentence in my post.   Personally I'm not that sure the that government money will dry up completely, I have no faith in the  T&T government capacity to make sensible decisions when it comes to public money.  The TTFF will be cut off in the short term but once public attention starts to wane all bets are off.

If you are correct and the TTFF receives no funding at all then how long can it survive?

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2012, 03:58:13 PM »
A banner day for players' rights. It is sad that it came to this, but how about all the sad days when past and present players were denied even the basics.

Now, can someone find out when this auction is? In case there are any historical items that didn't get squirreled away, it would be good to keep track of where they go - maybe have the fan base pick up a few things.

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2012, 04:27:02 PM »
niceness

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2012, 05:05:47 PM »
It's made the international wires
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Former-Trinidad-internationals-join-police-raid-on-national-association-HQ-article862990.html

What Jack Horner fails to understand is the value of the raid is not the goods confiscated but rather in the players ability to demonstrate for the world to see the clear sign the TTFF is a bankrupt entity that is ripe for a FIFA takeover. So he can laugh all he wants, Jack may get away but the toll it will take will make any escape from justice a pyrrhic victory at best.

HE 2 DUMB 2 REALIZE DAT. So dey move out d Johnny BLUE AND WE GET D 2 DIRTY DOGS.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>